Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

We reached home so Andy turned into our driveway. He dropped me off then reversed back out to set off down the Lane again. As I went into our front door I faintly heard his engine slow down in the distance. He must have parked next to the path to walk up around the back fields into our garden.

I walked through into the lounge from the kitchen. Jill was sitting on the couch in her dressing gown with her bare legs tucked lazily under her. She was listening to music, her favourite, ‘Simply Red’. She was drinking Prosecco from her largest glass. I noticed the robe she had on was her favourite silk Kimono one too, she rarely wore it. She looked dead sexy in it now, more so as she had obviously re-applied fresh make up after her shower tonight, something she hardly ever did on normal nights.

“So where’s Andy?” Jill asked curiously. I smiled inwardly as I noticed the barely disguised look of disappointment on her face. It was rather hard to miss it!

“He said he had loads of packing to do at home,” I lied. “So he just dropped me off then shot off before any Police cars were about. They only tend get active once the pubs start to shut.”

“They all wait just off the main road by that junction,” Jill warned, “If Andy has had a few pints he should be careful, they night be there now. The Police sometimes park up there as early as 9pm.”

“I know Jill but they are still dead easy to spot there coming down from this end. They face looking out for cars coming from the pub on the main road, not from down behind them. I told Andy to just watch out for them parked up by the lane end. Unless they see him drive past them or spot his lights trying to turn around in their mirrors they won’t breathalyse him will they? If they are sat there I told him to just turn off his lights, quietly park up on the grass verge then come home here on the back footpath. A fifteen minute walk to get back here is far better than him losing his licence.” I said this tongue in cheek, as this lame excuse was one we had both rehearsed in the car to explain why Andy was coming in back here, but quite a while after I’d got home myself. This tale was invented just so Andy could first go spy on Jill being a sexy bitch through our garden window again.

When I came in I knew full well that Andy would soon be standing in our garden looking in at us through the gap in the curtains. In about another ten minutes or so I’d estimated. I had to make it happen fairly quickly now but at least Jill did seem to be in the mood for fun.

I got up to get myself a drink so Jill emptied hers and handed it across to me it for her refill. As I got the drinks from the cabinet I noticed the long window drapes were firmly closed. Without Jill seeing me I did manage to craftily drag them apart about an inch as I poured the drinks before I sat down again. When Andy arrived he would now be able to see Jill lounging on the couch quite clearly.

I started to feel quite excited now at this new sexy game. All I had to do now was smooth talk Jill into being sexy, something I’d never found hard to do, especially when she was this tipsy and half naked.

“You are looking very sexy tonight,” I volunteered. “So was that just for Andy’s benefit or my own?”

“Don’t be silly” she blushed. “It’s you who has been getting me horny as hell all day. I was so worked up I even ripped my best knickers apart in the car when you made me frig myself with that plastic water bottle.” Then she added, to tease, “The one with the funny dog shaped bulge you like in it?”

“Didn’t you get horny thinking that Andy had probably seen you using that too?” I prompted, trying to steer the current sexy subject away from Zak or dogs cocks and now back onto Andy.

“But he didn’t see me did he?” She laughed but she was warming to the subject that Andy might well have. “He said in the pub he’d just left us both to it when I said that we’d just been arguing.”

“Well no, he didn’t see that much but he told me afterwards he had known full well what we were up to, he even saw me pass you that bottle over, that’s when he pissed off and left us to it. He knew bloody well we were being sexy with it, not arguing, I’ve actually admitted it to him more or less.”

“What did he say about it?” Jill asked huskily, her knees were gently squeezing together now, a fool proof giveaway sign that she was getting horny and ready to touch herself up. No doubt at the kinky thoughts that my mate Andy quite obviously knew she had fucked herself with that bottle in our car.

“Well, he said that it had made him as horny as hell but even worse than that, despite not seeing your cunt in the car earlier he still admitted to me later that he did get a really good view of your naughty pussy with no knickers on in the pub earlier tonight,” I whispered, now pulling her Kimono apart to expose her naked vagina and putting my hand between her legs stroking her slit gently with my fingers. “Several times, in fact he said you had your knees wider apart every time he had bent down to get another look at this very naughty bare cunt flashing wide at him under our table.”

“I did, “Jill admitted huskily. “Andy kept bending down to feed that daft dog, and staying down there even longer every time he did so. I knew he’d already looked and seen that I had no knickers on so I didn’t even close my legs. It mad me horny just knowing he was under there looking over at my bare cunt in a room full of people. I just pretended I didn’t know he was looking but I definitely did. Yes I do admit it excited me knowing he was looking, frantic to see more of my cunt, so I parted my legs.”

“I think Louis also had a good look at it too didn’t he? I went on confidentially. “I heard you cry out when the Boxer dog first went under the table as you hadn’t seen him go under there.”

“Oh my God, Louis had a bit more than a bloody look, why do you think I yelped?” Jill laughed. “I was halfway through taking a drink of my wine as I suddenly got a hard wet nose shoved up into my bare pussy. I nearly threw my drink all over you and Andy, up to then I’d forgotten I had no knickers on under that table, until Louis kindly reminded me. That excited me then too, just knowing that a dog had just been away nosing at my bare cunt in a room chock full of people drinking and no one else knew about it except me, or that if I’d been on my own in private I’d probably have let it carry on.”

“So why did you stop Louis then?” I whispered. “You should have let him do it a bit longer not yelled and jumped. There was only me in there who would have known what you were letting the dog do.”

“Just a bit dangerous in a pub don’t you think? Oh yes, and what about Captain Andy then? He was under the table looking over at my naked cunt more times than he was above it, eating his curry.”

“Only once he had realised you had no knickers on”, I laughed back. “And don’t forget he’s been out at sea for ages, you can’t blame the poor guy for looking, having your bare cunt flashed open for him. Yours was probably the first bare cunt poor Andy has even laid eyes on this side of Christmas.”

“I knew that,” Jill answered excitedly. I realised she was getting more and more excited, her voice was getting hoarse as she whispered to me. “I was getting horny as hell knowing just how much I was turning Andy on, that’s why I spread my legs wider for him. When I stood up I could see his hard on. I just got a got embarrassed doing it there in the pub in case anyone in there had noticed I was getting flushed. It’s why I wanted to come home before you. Yes, I’ll also admit I’ve already had a little ‘play’ over it all earlier on if you must know.” she added, blushing. “That’s probably the reason why I left to come home early if I’m honest. I got all horny again, I needed to go and scratch an itch”

“So, you’ve been a naughty girl back here on your own too have you? So would you have still carried on playing with your pussy and let Andy get another eyeful of it if he’d come back with me and we’d both come in and caught you bang at it, you scratching your ‘itch’ laying on our couch?” I prompted.

“I don’t know, yes, I probably would do if you had been au fait with that. I’d have asked you first if you wanted me to, then perhaps yes, if you did. After today then I probably would go along with it.”

“What a real threesome?” I again prompted. “You are listening to your Simply Red music as well.” She was, she had on her favourite Album from the band. Their music always made her romantic.

“I don’t know, perhaps. No, Ok then, it’s yes if I’m honest.” Jill ventured thoughtfully. “It’s only after all the different sex we’ve been talking about all day, dogs and stuff all the way home. I think it just depends on how horny I am. Are you surprised I’ve been horny as hell tonight? It’s quite obvious you wouldn’t mind if Andy had stayed over and fucked me! Well would you? You’ve already ‘shared’ me with ‘Mans best friend’ so I suppose that I’d go along with doing it with Man’s second best friend too if I was sure that’s what YOU really wanted me to do. Its not as if we haven’t fantasised about Andy already is it? It excited you a lot as I remember? To be honest I thought you might both have been planning it tonight if I’m really truthful. Like you admitted you did with that student girl Andy had.”

She looked almost disappointed as she went on, “But Andy isn’t here with you anyway tonight is he? So it doesn’t really matter if I would or wouldn’t want do it now if he was staying over, does it?”

“But I’m still here” I answered looking suitably crushed. “Just a minute,” I stopped her and went across to the kitchen, coming back with a full plastic spring water bottle from the pantry the exact same type as I’d had in the car earlier and handed it to her. “Just use this to fuck yourself for me then,” I pleaded hoarsely, “Just us, the same way as you did for me today, parked up in the car.”

“What? That same size bottle again? Jill laughed, but she took it from me then smiled as she wet it with her saliva. “Is this just because I’ve said today these have a big bulge in them like a dog’s cock?” she teased me as she started to ease it up into herself. “It is that. It is, isn’t it? You just love me still reciting to you how sexy Zak’s cock felt stuck into me don’t you? You really are a kinky sod Luke, it’s a good job I don’t mind remembering about Zak either.” She shuddered before adding, “God, even talking about it still makes my brain admit just what a filthy bitch I was, enjoying him fucking me. I just loved being fucked, it blows my mind, I don’t mind you being blown away about Zak I was too.”

Jill struggled a bit at first but gradually eased almost half of the thick bottle up inside her pussy and then, as she got wetter and it stretched her open more comfortably she started to fuck herself more gently and rhythmically with it, now slumped back on the couch, I eased the Kimono from off her shoulders and manoeuvred her body around sideways with her feet up onto the couch cushions until she was now laid on the long couch lengthways, facing over towards the window. Her knees were up and legs well apart, the plastic bottle was clearly stretching her cunt open now. Her firm tits were also on show too. This would be a rare sight for Andy outside looking in at us both. By now Jill was taking over half the thick bottle up inside her cunt at each thrust she was pushing in herself.

“Fuck yourself harder with it now, please,” I pleaded. “Go on, really stretch yourself wider with it.” Jill did just as I asked her, getting more and more excited, as at each thrust she made it got deeper up into her cunt. It excited me even more now, knowing that Andy would be outside our window by now, probably wanking hard too watching Jill do it.

“You fuck me now instead, please.” Jill gasped. “I want to feel a real cock inside me not this thing.”

“Would Zak do instead of me if he were here,” I teased, “Would you let the dog fuck you instead?”

“Oh my God yes, I’d be more than happy now for any hot cock like Zak’s throbbing in me, you fuck me Luke, I want to feel your real cock shooting hot up nside me, it makes me come when I feel it.”

“Suck me harder first” I prompted. Kneeling up on the floor next to her I turned her head around facing towards me and pushed my cock close up towards her face.

Jill took my cock in her hand and up to her mouth then started sucking away at it, her eyes closed but still gently masturbating, pushing at the bottle deep in her cunt with her other hand. I turned to look towards our lounge window and when I knew that Jill couldn’t see my hand I held it up in the ‘Thumbs up’ signal towards the window. A ‘thumbs up’ appeared back against the window at the curtain gap in response so I quickly beckoned for Andy to come inside now. I signalled by making a circle with my pointed finger to go round to the front door that I had purposely left open for him. I put my finger up to my lips to tell Andy to do this quietly. He did exactly as I’d asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.