Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

As Jill had finally admitted the night before that she’d had a solo final session with Zak the day he went I did my best to get her to elaborate on this further. On our car journey into work the next morning I tried hard to get some more details about it but she good naturedly hushed me.

“Not now”, she laughed. “I’m not walking into school feeling all wet and horny, you never know, I might proposition our poor old headmaster to bend me over his desk and ravish me.” I could tell now that Jill didn’t mind talking about Zak now, we must have broken the ice about it again last night because as I looked disappointed she went on, “I promise I’ll tell you all about Zak’s goodbye on the way home, then if it turns me on talking about it then you can just ravish me over our table instead.”

“It will have to be over a table in the Swan then,” I laughed. “Monday is curry night at the pub remember, we’re supposed to be eating out in there tonight,”

“Oh yes, my ‘Ravish’ will be quite interesting in there wont it? You would probably be encouraging the whole tap room to join in for a gangbang once you’d warmed me up a bit over the table.”

“Now there’s one for a new sexy bedtime fantasy,” I laughed, “Gang banged by the whole taproom, including their dogs.”

I got a good natured slap on my arm for that. “Oh my God. No, please, not Roger. Even his daft boxer dog Louis at a pinch but definitely not him,” Jill joked. “Mind you if your mate Andy was home on leave and taking Rogers turn on me I might just be tempted to give it a try.”

Jill often joked about my best friend Andy. He was a good looking bloke and It had been a sort of ongoing tease between us about him for ages. We even took it into a fantasy on occasions and made up a sexy threesome scenario if we talked about him in bed, it made Jill sexy. She knew well that it was just an ongoing tease with us and that I wasn’t really jealous about it, Jill quite openly flirted with Andy whenever he came over for a drink with us. I knew full well that neither of them were ever actually taking any flirting too seriously, they quite obviously fancied each other physically but I trusted them both and knew it for exactly what it was, just a wind up tease.

A couple of years ago I’d told Jill about something that had gone on years ago when Andy and I were students in Uni. We’d both ended up in bed with one of his casual girl friends, Susie. She’d been a student in his shared house who had got pissed and been up for a threesome. It had only happened because I’d walked in on them both shagging. It had only been at Susie’s whispered suggestion to Andy that he invited me to come over and join them on the bed. I did and we’d taken turns on his very enthusiastic house mate all through that night. Susie had even been a bit ‘shocked’ at herself the next sober morning as we all woke up in the same bed. She’d walked back to her own room quite sore, with ejaculate leaking from every orifice but she had clearly enjoyed the experience of two guys at once, judging from her moans the night before that is. It was only ever that one off, as Andy and Susie lost touch not very long after that. I think she was in her final year at Uni so she went back to London when she graduated. After that she and Andy eventually lost each others address.

When I had first told Jill about myself and Andy with the sexy Susie student years ago Jill had been quite curious and more than happy to hear every sexy last detail of how Susie had loved having two dicks at the same time, even down to how big Andy’s cock was and how much the girl had moaned as we’d ‘double tailed’ both her holes at once. Jill loved ‘talking’ about way out sex of any kind, it really excited her in bed but prior to Zak she hadn’t ever wanted to take it over into reality.

I’d put Jill’s excitement when talking about threesomes with Andy down to just fantasy talk before. Yet now she had gone all the way with Zak, even instigating a lot of it just as Andy’s girl friend Susie had done all those years ago! I had now started to wonder exactly just what Jill did want to do next and just how far she wanted to take all this fantasy talk? While she was obviously still teasing me she was quite openly talking about her becoming a nymphomaniac and making jokes about letting her aging headmaster ‘ravish’ her over his desk and tap room gang bangs. Joking or not Jill was now talking about role playing these scenarios without her seeming in the least bit embarrassed.

I dropped Jill off at her school and again spent more of the day dreaming about my sexy wife than doing any proper work. I was clock watching after lunch, waiting for home time.

I picked Jill up at the school later, after I finished work. As we set off for home Jill reached across to turn on the radio which I’d left off on purpose, as she did I reached and caught hold of her hand.

‘Leave that off Hon,” I pleaded. “I’ve got a promise on with someone who is going to brighten up our boring journey home by telling me all about what a naughty girl she was saying goodbye to her dog.”

Jill laughed, “It really got to you that last morning didn’t it? Just thinking about what I was doing on my own with Zak? I bet you didn’t get much work done that day! Actually there isn’t all that much to tell you really” Jill went on. “Apart from letting him give a farewell kiss to his beloved Rabbit.”

“Well did you let him or not then? I coaxed her eagerly. “Didn’t he get one last fuck from you too?”

“No, I’ve told you before, I’m scared to do it without you there,” she answered quickly. “I suppose I was tempted a bit but I was too scared in case he got wedged inside me or something. What the hell would I do if Mick had walked in to collect Zak to find him on my back and stuck fast up my pussy?”

“Ask him to join in and be next over your back if I know you in that mood,” I answered hoarsely, feeling well horny with Jill talking like this. “That’s why it turns me on so much seeing it, every time I’ve seen your face when Zaks cock was up inside you cunt you were totally wild, game for anything.”

“What do you mean ‘every’ time? I’ve only gone all the way with him a few times. He’d only licked me before hew came last Summer.” Jill pouted guiltily, blushing.

“Yes but about a dozen times since” I leered. “He must have fucked you about six times just on that final weekend we had him over here.”

“No he did NOT,” Jill pouted again, then cheekily, “It was four actually. Why, are you jealous now?”

“Definitely not,” I answered her. “I’m horny as hell by you even telling me about it. So even sober now you’ll admit you liked being dog fucked then?” I coaxed her further. We had turned of the busy main road by now and were out of traffic and houses, driving along country roads with hedges and trees. Jill looked around to make sure she couldn’t be seen then hiked her skirt up to her waist and gently rubbed the front of the pink panties.

“Ok, yes I suppose I did, and If you are going to make me horny remembering it all I’m going to need to rub my pussy as I tell you,” she whispered, sliding low down into the seat and slipping her fingers up inside her pants.

“Show me” I croaked, looking across at her. “Let me see all of your bare cunt.” Jill tried to pull her pants aside but they wouldn’t come wide enough so she literally ripped the flimsy front of them apart and turned slightly sideways so I could see all of her cunt properly now. ‘Christ’ I thought, looking across at her pushing her fingers up inside herself, ‘She’s just ripped her best knickers off and ruined them. She must be feeling horny as hell to do that.’

She was. I was now driving down the rural road as slowly as I could, with one eye on the road and the other now firmly on Jill’s cunt as she panted and masturbated away hard in the seat next to me.

“Here,” I croaked, passing her across the litre bottle of spring water from the car console drink holder next to the gear stick. “Use that, it’s nice and thick with bulges in it, just like Zak’s cock was.”

Jill shuddered, taking it from me and holding her pussy apart with one hand she inserted the end cap of the bottle in between her cunt lips and gradually eased it up gently inside herself. As the bulbous round part of the bottle gradually got pushed up into her too she gasped. “Jesus, that bit feels big going up into me. I can’t spread my legs wide enough apart sat in here to take it all.”

“As big as Zak was? I prompted her. “If you can take a bottle like that up you then you don’t need to worry about a dog getting his knot stuck inside your pussy.”

“It does feel a bit like him now I’ve got it past the bulge,” she whispered, obviously teasing me now. “But not nice and hot too like Zak’s cock was.” She was now pulling the bottle almost out of her cunt and then thrusting it back up again hard, taking a good half of the litre bottle up inside her cunt and moaning hard with each thrust as she did so.

“God I can’t take this,” I wailed in desperation. “There’s no way I can drive now, don’t come yet.” We were getting nearer to the village so I pulled off down into farm track entrance and stopped. Tilting my seat back I reached across and played with Jill’s plastic dildo bottle myself, easing it in and out of her cunt before I got out my now hard cock out, getting Jill to wank me with her other hand. As she did I got my hand up into her blouse and slid it under her bra, squeezing her nipples hard.

“You still haven’t told me what you let Zak do on your own that morning,” I whispered in her ear. “Are you sure you didn’t let him stretch your horny cunt apart like we are doing right now?”

“No,” Jill whispered back hoarsely, still pushing the bottle back and forth into her cunt. “But I did this to him, she whispered fiercely, rubbing my cock hard until I started to spurt. “He came too, just like you are doing now.” She quickly grabbed the torn half of her knickers then caught my spunk in them to stop it splashing all over her skirt. “Oh look,” she laughed, taking the bottle from out of her own cunt. “You’ve come nearly as much as Zak did when I got hold of his cock. I milked him dry doing that to him too, while I was ramming away my own pussy,” she laughed, holding up the spring water bottle she’d just used on herself.

“What with a bottle like that?” I queried in disbelief but Jill shook her head.

“No silly, with my vibrator. When you left for work Zak came upstairs, I realised you’d left the stairs door open for him on purpose and took your hint. I swung my legs out of the bed and showed him my pussy. He soon got the idea of what I had planned we had a good hour playing and him licking me. He was mostly whining to stop me using my vibrator and let him jump up to fuck me instead. I felt sorry for him in the end.”

“What, so you let him?” I prompted hopefully but Jill laughed again. “No I told you, I was scared to. Zak had jumped up onto the bed with me. I went and got a towel from the bathroom because he was getting really excited licking me and starting to spurt. I put it on the bed and tossed him off onto it next to me, it went all over my tits and face as well as the towel.”

“Were you giving him another blow job then?” I quizzed her hoarsely. “You must have been if he was so close he was coming all over your face.”

“Just briefly,” Jill answered shyly, “He was coming all over my tits because I was laid top and tail with him. I wanted to see really close up how much his cock was swelling up as I rubbed him off. On an impulse I reached under and took him into my mouth once but he nearly choked me when I sucked him, he had got too big. I just kept making him come with my hand instead. He was huge by then, and his lump thing was nearly as big as the bulge in this bottle,” she said, placing the bottle back in the console. “Its no wonder Zak stretches my pussy wide apart! Hey, get us out of here before some one sees us, its not even dark yet you daft sod, loads of people could have seen us parked up here.”

“One car came past,” I laughed. “I heard it slow up a bit but it carried on, he didn’t stop to watch us.”

“Good job” smiled Jill checking under her skirt to what was left of her knickers as I set off again... “Looks like I’ve sacrificed these for you,” Jill laughed, pulling down what was left of her panties and stepping her feet out of the pink remains. That’s a new pair of sexy silk knickers you owe me now.”

“You wore your Sexy pink knickers for school? So that’s how you keep the attention of the boys in the class focussed on your desk?” I laughed, “Quick ‘knees apart’ for them is it?”

“Don’t laugh too soon,” Jill countered, “We still have to stop at the pub yet so don’t forget I’m going commando now,” she said, putting the tattered bits of her silk panties into the Glove compartment. “If anyone gets a flash in the Swan it certainly won’t be pink knickers they see, it will be Brer Rabbit.”

“Get prepared to fight off the Big Bollocks Boxer then, “ I leered, “I bet Louis will notice.”

“True,” laughed Jill as we pulled into the Swan Car Park. “I’d forgot about him. I’d better keep my knees well together. Louis is bad enough when I’ve got jeans and warm hiking knickers on.” She looked at me cheekily again before whispering further as we walked in the pub door. “That’s if you really do want me to be modest that is. Knowing you I’d guess you’ll be hoping I’m flashing my gash to all and sundry. Shall I just give Louis a quick flash and see if he sees it? He’s at the right height.”

“Up to you”, I smiled back, the thought exciting me. “But for God’s sake don’t make it too obvious.” I added as I walked into our local with my knickerless wife now joking about showing dogs in there her bare cunt. ‘The evening was livening up quite well now’ I thought.

I didn’t realise just how much until we had walked into the bar to find my best mate Andy standing up at the bar with a pint in his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.