Zak and Jill - Cover

Zak and Jill

Copyright© 2020 by Luke Dogwalker

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A cautionary Tale about when marital fantasy steps over the line to become reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Swinging   Bestiality  

Jill was a pretty schoolteacher in her thirties, to say she was ‘highly sexed’ is understatement, she adored sex.

Jill and I lived in a remote cottage in a lovely but quiet rural village. The down side of this was that there were no ‘links’ to the city, rail or otherwise, the long journey to town was a bind. We both worked doubly hard during the week, equally shattered with all the hours of commuting and work. The result was that we were practically zombies on weekdays. The good side was that on weekends we both soon learned to totally relax and really enjoy our down time together in our beautiful Mooreland surroundings, forgetting the whole world outside us for two whole days.

We had a good life and as Jill was unable to have children our joint earnings gave us ample money to enjoy it. We didn’t really get out much anywhere to spend it though, apart from our weekend visits to our local pub restaurants.

We did live for our weekends however. That’s when we let our hair down and both became alcohol ‘relaxed’. Most Saturday nights ended with sexy sessions in our living room, usually after a good day out and quite a lot of alcohol. Jill would invariably be feeling more than a little ‘frisky’ on these boozy weekends. Both of us liked a drink, perhaps health wise a little too much but as we had no commitments or need to drive a car all weekend we also took long healthy country walks together. After them we usually called in at our village pub to meet up with friends, clearly this fuelled our alcohol intake. Then, if we were enjoying a meal at home later this was usually washed down by a good French red wine too once we had ambled back home to finally sit down and eat it. When we’d finished that and gone through into our lounge it was inevitably also Gin and Tonic or cocktail time in front of the TV too, these drinks usually liberally dispensed by Jill, she was a ‘generous’ cocktail waiter to say the least

Obviously by ten pm we were usually the worse for wear, quite uninhibited, Jill usually more so than I was. If bored it was just like she had suddenly thrown a switch and suddenly morphed into my very own weekend ‘nymphomaniac.’ Not that I ever complained about this in the least, the ‘News at Ten’ is always boring, a tipsy Jill never was.

If I was watching something like football on TV she would suddenly go into her ‘tease’ mode. I’d glance up from the screen and Jill would be laid back in her chair, smiling over at me. One hand would be out of sight in the front of her waistband, visibly busy down there. She would then huskily whisper something totally outrageous, for instance,

“Are you going to come over here and help me to have a decent orgasm, or just watch that stupid TV set all night?”

She already knew the answer! The TV would be off like a shot, even a porn CD put on the player instead. As I then moved across beside her the jeans and knickers would be off and tossed back over her shoulder. Jill knew full well I adored watching her play with herself. She would part her legs wide and often take something from beside her on the table to push into her opened up cunt too, like a tonic or coke bottle, even the thick glass tumbler she had been drinking her Gin from. Jill loved us both ‘talking fantasy’ too as we played our sexy games, stretching her pussy wide.

We often watched porn CD’s together, masturbating ourselves or each other. The idea was to see how long we could ‘make it last’ before I came in her, which usually ended our game. Jill made me keep stopping, but when I did stop she often didn’t, unlike me she had this ability to come, but then just carry on and eventually come again. If I knew I only needed to slow down, Jill would laugh and sing, ‘Relax don’t do it,’ like that ‘Frankie goes to Hollywood’ song. She was an expert at prolonging our sexy games, until she’d had enough foreplay herself and nearly ‘got there.’

It was during one of our prolonged sex ‘sessions’ while I was ‘relaxing’ having one of my short ‘interludes’ that Jill first whispered to me a strange ‘truth or promise’ dare.

“I know,” she asked. “Shall we admit truthfully what really does turn us on when we masturbate all on our own?” I laughed and then agreed but insisted she had to be the first one to ‘tell’ me, as this was her idea, not mine.

After some coaxing Jill huskily admitted to regular Lesbian fantasies. She admitted that years ago she’d had some lesbian experiences with two of her friends. It had been back in her mid teens, usually on sleepovers at each others houses. All the three teenage girls had naively experimented with playing with each others breasts, then vaginas. The older girl in the trio had evidently talked the other two into both stroking her body at once and pushing a thick hairbrush handle up into her vagina. She had eventually coaxed Jill to squeeze and suck her breasts too while they both took turns to ‘fuck’ her rapidly with the brush. Jill admitted that even to this day when she ever plays with herself on her own she still recalls how erotic it was watching the face of that older girl panting away as she shuddered with that wooden hairbrush handle pushed inside her. Jill said she often fantasised about it, masturbating as she still vividly remembers her friends face when they kept sliding it into her really fast. She whispered that her friend had kept on pushing back hard onto the thick wooden handle as it slid out of sight into her vagina while she rubbed her own clitoris. She didn’t ever let them stop doing it until she had started shuddering and finally come.

Jill went on to admit to me that she often wished she’d not been quite so frightened to let them do it to her in turn. Evidently she’d panicked and stopped them from pushing it up inside her own cunt like the other two had allowed, probably because she was still a virgin and frightened that it would hurt if got pushed up inside her. They had both still shown Jill how to masturbate however, how to uncover the hood of her own clitoris as they did it for her. Both girls had pushed their fingers up into her cunt too as they’d gently stroked her clitoris. Although Jill said they hadn’t used the brush handle dildo on her personally it clearly excited her just telling me all about all this young lesbian play. For instance she added to her ‘confession’ that afterwards, when alone she’d constantly wished she’d let them both fuck her own cunt with the brush too. Jill said she’d never told anyone except me about this before.

By now Jill had been playing with herself hard as she whispered to me in even more detail about all this sexy teenage play that these young friends taught each other on sleepovers. Evidently they used to lie naked on top of each other, grinding their Vulva’s together while pretending it was some pin up boy pop star of their choice fucking them. Jill had admitted coyly that even now she still often vividly remembers all these first experiences of the three of them kissing and fondling each other if ever she played solo.

But then it was my turn. Jill huskily coaxed me to tell the same. The bet was to relate some memory that still turned me on if I ever masturbated on my own. To admit something personal no one else knew about? I thought about it first, then made Jill swear never to repeat it to anyone else if I did so. She willingly agreed, by now quite intrigued.

I’d then related to her in strictest confidence that some years ago my ex-wife Rose had regularly enjoyed letting our pet Collie dog lick her cunt while she rubbed her clitoris. I went on to add that she had done it lots of times, over the last five years of the six we’d been married. On numerous occasions I’d excitedly watched as Kim licked Rose’s pussy for five minutes or more until she started coming. That was my cue to pull the dog out of the way to fuck her hard. I admitted to Jill that I’d found this sight incredibly exciting, watching Rosie doing that with our dog, not least because Kim licking her invariably ended up with Rose having an intense orgasm. It was this sight that I’d found such a real turn on, seeing Rosie climax so hard and being sexually wild, not with another man, but with a dog of all things.

I went on to admit to Jill that if I masturbated solo now I often got really excited over the thought that even a dog licking a woman’s cunt could make her come, that sometimes I still even watched it now on two porn DVD’s I’d got hold of years ago when I was over in Hamburg.

Jill looked well shocked initially, but didn’t say much really, so we changed the subject that night. We made love but she didn’t go in for any more kinky talk before we went off to sleep. Next day at breakfast however she did still slyly manage to steer me into a few curiously pointed questions about me having Porn DVD’s in my collection that which she hadn’t been invited to see yet? I embarrassingly dodged the question and changed the subject so Jill shut up.

Not satisfied with letting, ‘Sleeping dogs lie’ Jill still brought it all up about my ex wife and Kim again, only a few days later. I was more than a bit embarrassed, not least because Jill and I were both still on quite reasonable social terms with my ex Rose and her new husband Tim. Fairly often we would bump into them both at family funerals, weddings etc. I now felt totally guilty I’d ever told Jill about it at all in the first place.

This was a firm promise I’d once made to Rose about our old marriage secrets that I was now breaching, like a bad, ‘kiss and tell’ situation. I asked Jill to drop it, saying that I was far from happy about telling her any more about all that now I was sober but she promised faithfully to keep quiet and swore to keep Rose’s secret. I reluctantly but eventually agreed. Jill then started to ask me some curiously excited and pointed questions about it all.

“How it had started, had I coaxed Rose into doing it?” Eventually I told Jill the full truth. That no, I hadn’t coxed her.

I’d come home earlier one evening after telling my wife I probably wouldn’t be back home till after midnight due to a promotional sales function at work. It wound up early but although it was only ten o’clock the house was locked up and darkened. I’d just let myself in very quietly thinking Rosie was now up in bed. I’d walked in the darkened living room to find her laid back with her eyes closed. Rose was in her dressing gown but it was wide open, she’d had her legs apart and our dog Kim was stood in between them, licking enthusiastically at my wife’s naked pussy.

“Bloody Hell, what did you do, what did Rose say?” Jill wanted to know. “I bet she was mortified at being caught.”

“Well she jumped up but although I’d had a shock I was still bloody aroused. I just told Rosie truthfully that I’d never seen anything so erotic in my life, I pleaded with her to sit back down, to just carry on letting our Kim lick her cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.