The Legion - Cover

The Legion

Copyright© 2020 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is a follow-up to the Trilogy of "Don't Sleep on the Subway" and we can follow our time traveling hero as he starts a new trip back this time to the period at the close of World War I when the Czechoslovakian Legion entered the war on the side of the Czar against the Germans and the Austrian Hungarians that were their devoted enemy. The war ends quickly with Russia's withdrawal and the Legion is now isolated thousands of kilometers away from home. This story is about their Saga.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   War   Time Travel   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

(The homecoming)

I got lucky sharing a cab with a couple of girls from out of town as we were all headed downtown to celebrate the New Year’s in Times Square. I had been pretty much alone since my recent return from the past in the Great Northwest Territory. To be honest, I don’t even know how that whole adventure with the Transcontinental railroad got started other than I remembered it was a favorite of mine from my school years when I was growing up and I often imagined being there when the golden spike was driven into the crosstie.

The two girls had recently moved into my building and I knew them enough to say “Good morning!” and other mundane shit but never had really gotten into a conversation with either of them because I was just past forty now and the girls were just barely past twenty years of age. I was actually old enough to be their father although I really didn’t feel like anyone’s father and had no inclination for that kind of responsibility.

I had done my best to compartmentalize my time-traveling adventures and to make my other lives separate from my real life in the present universe. I had made the mistake of answering their question about my destination since it was New Year’s Eve and my defenses were mired in sentimentality about the coming year which was one that I wasn’t certain I was ever coming back to just a few short months ago.

The tall one was called Trudy and she was the nervous one always pulling on her hair or adjusting her glasses or pulling down on her skirt in the back like she was afraid the boys might see everything she owned when she bent over. It was kind of ludicrous because her skirt was only a couple of inches above her knee and she was sort of safe on that score.

Trudy was the one with the big tits and she seemed a little apprehensive about them because she did her best to hide their voluptuousness by wearing a vest but it only brought attention to them and she had to withstand the stares of interested males in every direction.

She was the one to suggest we share a cab because the fare downtown was too rich of our blood for just one person paying. Split three ways it was manageable and we split the tip as well.

I discovered that both she and Sheila were from Sacramento, California and it caused me to smile because it was a place that I had visited many times in my time traveling adventures in another era.

Sheila was the petite one with a flat chest and short legs that made her heart-shaped ass look particularly inviting sitting there just waiting for some masculine interference of the friendly weapon kind. It was her eyes that betrayed the passion hidden deep inside her shy demeanor and they could only be described as “bedroom eyes” of a sensuous type that us males get aroused just in seeing them up close and personal.

Since they lived right above me I could tell from their steps at night and lack of bedpost pounding that they were heterosexual and neither of them had a current boyfriend that they felt proper about inviting into their home for a little bit of slap and tickle.

I felt a little squeezed in the middle between them in the back of the cab but after fumbling around for the third seat belt and not find one I simply gave up and let my torso roll back and forth between them on the turns getting to know their physical geography a whole lot better. My search for the seat belt had only turned up juicy touching of both their asses and they were both giggling before I called it a day and simply surrendered to the will of the Gods.

We got put into a sort of pen with no chance to get anything to eat or drink and the girls confided in me that they had worn adult diapers because they were warned it would be a long wait for finding a suitable place to take a piss. I must confess the thought of both those girls wearing the tight diapers was enough to make me harder than a rock and I did my best to keep my man-tool from bouncing into their diaper clad asses right in front of me.

It was a losing battle because of the press from the crowd behind us and soon both girls had my cock between their legs, on their asses and even right on top of their pussies when they turned around to tell me how much they loved being in the “Big Apple”.

I saw Trudy look into Sheila’s eyes and signal to her about my erection and all she could do was giggle because I had already given her a complete inspection with it from every possible angle. For some reason, I fit a lot better into Sheila’s backside than Trudy and I suspected it had to do with the height and the level of her ass cheeks rubbing on my dick with clear welcome written all over her pretty face.

By the time the clock struck midnight, I had already cum twice and each time I wet the insides of my trousers as I did not have any adult diapers like the well prepared girls at my side.

We managed to slide into a subway train along with a horde of uptown night riders and the crush of the people around us was terrible as I did my best to shield both the girls from the perverts around us that wanted to get their dirty fingers or their heated dicks on the girl’s form somewhere just to see the look on their face when they realized it was actually a real live dick rubbing on their body. In point of fact there was not much that could have been done about it because the car was so crowded the mass of humanity was packed like sardines inside a tin can.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.