Helena - Cover

Helena

by Dilbert Jazz

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

True Sex Story: The year is 1978. Helena was an hispanic 19 year old girl, that Bob had one date with. After some necking Bob took her virginity.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   White Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   .

Helena hesitated momentarily, her cheeks blushing slightly, but she complied and sat on the bench as instructed. Feeling a playful spark, Bob could not resist adding a flirtatious touch to the conversation.

As he leaned against a nearby post, Bob grinned and said, “So, Helena, tell me, is your day as captivating as those electronic scales you are putting together?” He winked, injecting a hint of charm into his words.

Helena looked up, surprised by the unexpected question, but a small smile played on her lips. “Well, scales are not the most exciting things, but they pay the bills,” she replied with a soft chuckle.

Undeterred by her initial shyness, Bob continued, “You know, I have always believed that work becomes infinitely better when excitement is involved. Maybe they could make their own moments of excitement during these breaks. What do you think?”

Helena’s cheeks turned redder, but she met Bob’s gaze with a twinkle in her eyes. “I’m not sure about excitement, but a little company wouldn’t hurt,” she said, a playful tone entering her voice.

Bob, enjoying the banter, teased, “Great! We can start by upgrading your breakfast choices. No offense to the burrito truck, but I’ve got some fantastic breakfast places in mind. How about we ditch the truck one of these days and treat ourselves to something special?”

Helena laughed, the tension breaking, and nodded, “Sure, why not? Beats the routine.”

And so, amidst the hum of the manufacturing line, a flirtatious connection blossomed between Bob and Helena, setting the stage for a delightful journey beyond electronic scales and breakfast burritos.

Helena sat on the bench, and Bob smoothly took the seat beside her, creating an easy atmosphere for conversation. Although it started as a one-sided dialogue, with Helena appearing submissive, Bob’s genuine interest in her gradually drew her out.

As they chatted, Bob discovered the nuances of Helena’s life. She resided at home with her mother, occupying the room where she celebrated her high school graduation. This job marked her first foray into the professional world, but she harbored plans of balancing work and college. The income from her current position would fund her education. At 19, she had refrained from dating since high school.

Amid this exchange, Bob, feeling a daring impulse, decided to inject a dose of flirtation into the conversation. “So,” he asked, his tone more suggestive, “Are you a virgin?”

Helena, without hesitation, replied, “Yes, Bob, I am. But I would love to find somebody who is gentle to take my virginity.”

Bob, intrigued and sensing an opportunity, couldn’t resist further exploring the connection. “Well,” he said with a mischievous grin, “Would you care to go on a date with me?”

She looked at him, a twinkle in her eye, and a smile played on her lips. “I would love to go on a date with you.”

Bob’s heart skipped a beat, pleased with her response. “How about coming to dinner with me tonight?” he suggested, realizing he had no plans for the evening.

She considered it momentarily and replied, “Let me check with my parents, and I can let you know on the afternoon break.” The bell signaling the end of the break rang, signaling her return to work. Bob also headed back, anticipation building as he waited for her answer.

During lunch at home, Bob eagerly counted the minutes until the afternoon break. When the bell finally rang, he went outside to find her. She was already at their bench, scanning the area for him. Bob walked over and took a seat.

Without missing a beat, she spoke up excitedly, “My parents said I am a big girl, and I can do whatever I want, so yes, I will go out to dinner with you tonight. Where should we meet?”

Bob suggested, “Well, I could pick you up at six. Just let me know how to get there.” He grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, ready to jot down her address.

She gladly provided her number. “It’s 531-555-1212. If you call me, I will explain where to pick me up.”

They continued chatting, mainly about the factory where they worked, until the break ended, and they had to return to their respective duties. As the workday concluded, Bob went home and watched the news, anxiously awaiting the time to pick her up.

Bob called her, and she graciously gave him directions. When he arrived at her house, she was waiting on the porch, adorned in a delicate dress and comfortable flats. Spotting him, she started walking towards his car. Bob stayed inside, savoring the moment she gracefully entered the vehicle, their date officially beginning.

Bob took her to a cozy and friendly spot where the food was delicious but easy on the wallet. They settled into their seats, and the waitress promptly took their orders. Helena excused herself to visit the restroom, leaving Bob with a naughty idea.

As she was leaving, Bob subtly gestured for her to come closer, using a finger to beckon her. Leaning in, Bob whispered into her ear, “While you are in there, remove your panties and put them in your purse.”

Helena shot him a curious look but said, “OK.” When she returned and took her seat, Bob could not resist bringing it up. “Show me,” he said with a smirk, and Helena opened her purse slightly, revealing her panties tucked away. Bob couldn’t help but ask, “How does it feel?”

She looked at him with a mix of amusement and uncertainty. “It is a strange feeling. I feel like I’m naked in public, even though I know I’m not, as I have a dress on.”

Bob continued the daring conversation with a mischievous grin, “Well, it is supposed to feel that way. Now, tell me, what do you know about sex? Have you ever explored yourself, maybe tried to have an orgasm?”

Blushing, Helena admitted, “I know little about sex. I do touch myself from time to time, but I’ve never had an orgasm.”

Undeterred, Bob pressed on, “What about kissing? Have you ever shared a lover’s kiss, you know, with tongues?”

Her reply was shy, “I’ve never had a lover’s kiss.”

Bob exclaimed with a twinkle in his eye, “We will have to do something about that.” Just as a waitress arrived with their meal, Bob smoothly transitioned the conversation back to more mundane topics.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.