Shan, Ebony and Ivory - Cover

Shan, Ebony and Ivory

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

True Sex Story: A brief tale of a white man and a black girl who are each others first interracial experience. From a chance meeting in the gym to an exciting encounter of firsts shared in her apartment.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

I had first spotted her during a trip to my local gym a few weeks back. She was jogging on a treadmill, and I couldn’t help but notice the contrast of her obviously died blonde hair with her brown skin. She had a slender, sexy build at perhaps 5’4 and 130 pounds. Her spandex workout clothing was much more fun to watch than the TV as I went thru my workout.

Over the next couple of weeks we always seemed to be at the gym at the same time, and had similar workout routines. We had spoken a few times, and even flirted with each other. We both seemed to enjoy the banter and attention. I had not typically been attracted to black women before, but she was definitely an exception.

On this day we had moved easily thru our workouts, flirting and teasing a little along the way. We finished up and headed to our respective locker rooms to shower. This had generally become the last we saw of each other until the next gym day. It was good that we wrapped up when we did, because I was having a hard time keeping from getting a raging boner and just asking if she wanted to fuck. I figured that would be the end of our fun, so I resisted. I briefly considered rubbing one out in the shower, but decided I’d save that for home, if the urge was still there.

After my shower, I got dressed, grabbed my bag and headed out. I got in my truck and turned the ac up. It was blazing hot, and I opened the front windows for a bit to let the stifling superheated air out. As I was pulling toward the street, I noticed her walking. She had just turned onto the sidewalk. I realized I had never asked her name as I pulled alongside and put my window down again.

“Hey, you need a lift somewhere? It’s awful hot today.”

“I’d love it if you don’t mind!” She responded. “I just live about a mile from here, but it IS so hot and I hate to waste my shower by getting all sweaty walking home.”

I motioned her to the passenger side, and we were off. I learned on the way that her name was Ashanti. “But my friends call me Shan” she added.

Shan directed me to her apartment building and I pulled into a space in front to let her out. “Hey, you want to come up for a beer?” Shan paused to ask as she opened the door. I sensed an opportunity, and shut the truck off. “Sure.”

Her apartment was neat and tidy. She grabbed us a couple of Ultras and we stood in her small kitchen chatting. She was 24, and a med student at the local college. I was twice her age, which made our impromptu friendship seem all that much rarer.

After a little chit-chat, she dove right in to what I surmised was her objective all along.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” Shan started. I nodded, taking a sip of my beer. “Do you think I’m attractive? Sexy, even?”

“Certainly,” I replied. “I’ve been attracted to you since I first saw you. Any man who isn’t needs his head checked.” She laughed at this, breaking the tension.

“Have you ever been with a black girl? Intimately, I mean?” she asked.

“No. Never had the opportunity,” I said. “What about you? What’s your experience?”

“I’ve been a few guys.” Shan said. “Never a white guy, tho. They’ve all been black. I’m curious about something I’ve heard.” She paused here, so I signalled her to go on. “I’ve heard white guys like to eat pussy. Do you?”

“Oh, yeah,” I said. “As long as a woman takes good care of herself, it’s a pleasure for both of us. I’m thinking you’ve never experienced it?”

“No,” she said. “I’ve asked a time or two, but these niggas act like I’m crazy for thinking about it. But they’re more than happy for me to suck their cocks. Assholes.” She sipped her beer, seeming kind of upset.

“Well, I’d be happy to show you, if you wanted,” I said.

“I’d like that,” she responded. “I considered asking one of the guys from school, but I don’t want a steady or an attachment. Just some fun. I figured a, more mature, guy would understand that better.” She seemed nervous, like maybe she thought I would be bothered by her ‘more mature’ description.

“I’m ok with that. It’s usually foreplay for more, and I haven’t needed a condom in years, tho, so I don’t have any. But I’m happy with just giving you the oral, if that’s all you want.”

“It wouldn’t be right for me to leave you hanging,” Shan replied. “I have an IUD, so I’m not worried about getting pregnant. The program tests us regularly because of our labs and dealing with bodies, so I know I’m clean, too.”

“Ok. I’m good with that,” I said. “Shall we move to your bedroom?”

“How about we just do it here on the couch?” She said. I nodded. “That’s fine, too.” We put our beer cans on the bar and moved into her living room to stand in front of her sofa.

For a moment we just stood there, sort of awkwardly. I reached and pulled her to me with one hand, leaning down to kiss her. Her eyes closed and she relaxed as our lips met. I let one hand move up to her breast, rubbing it thru the thin athletic shirt she wore. Her nipple immediately began to stiffen under my touch. I slid my other hand down and rubbed her center thru her shorts, eliciting a gasp.

I broke the kiss and pulled her shirt off, then followed it with her bra. Her breasts were firm and perfectly sized for her frame. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, drawing more gasps from her. I kissed my way lower, across the smooth brown skin of her stomach to the waistband of her shorts. Hooking my hands in the sides, I pulled them down and breathed in the soft scent of her womanhood as she stepped out of them. I stood and kissed her lips again, then gently lowered her to the couch. As I knelt in front of her, she spoke again.

“I’m good with whatever happens, but I have one request.”

“Name it,” I replied, “and it’s yours.”

“Well, even tho we’re safe, I, uh, well,” she struggled a bit with her words before going on, “I’d prefer you not finish inside me.”

“Ok. No problem. Whatever you like,” I smiled.

“Thanks! The guys, there’s only 3, I’ve been with usually get irritated when I tell them that.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.