Lori Learns to Swallow - Cover

Lori Learns to Swallow

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

Fiction Sex Story: I was 21 and she was 18 but mostly innocent. Lori showed me that she was talented at giving head, but she had never taken it all the way, so I taught her how to finish and swallow properly. She was a wonderful student!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

After being stationed in North Carolina with the Air Force, I had discovered a town near the base with a fairly active night life. I had met Lori on an early trip, and we had been dating for several weeks. We had talked quite a bit, and like young people tend to do, we had compared notes and stories about what we had and hadn’t done.

I quickly learned that Lori was still a virgin at 18, but she told me that she had done, “everything else but that” with her previous boyfriends. She said she had been pretty willing to explore, but she hadn’t let any of them actually get inside her.

We were cruising around in her pickup one night and the subject came up again.

“So, you’ve done everything else?” I asked playfully. She was sitting in the middle of the seat, next to me as I drove.

“Yes” she smiled, sliding her hand up my thigh and rubbing my cock thru the jeans I had on. “I know how to make a guy feel good. Wanna see?”

“Absolutely!” I replied, as I steered the truck to a dark parking lot of a closed business, a favorite spot of ours. As I put the truck in park and shut the engine off, she slid back to the passenger side and patted the middle seat she had just vacated.

“Move over here” she smiled, “out from under the steering wheel.” I released my seatbelt and slid over. As I did, Lori reached and unbuttoned my jeans, then pulled the zipper down and slid her hand in to stroke my now hardening cock. After a minute she tugged at the sides of my jeans. I raised my hips and let her pull them down slightly, making it much easier for her to access my cock. She slid her hand into my underwear and began stroking me again. It had been a while since I had gotten any, and I decided I’d be happy with the hand job that she appeared intent on giving me.

Lori was kissing me now as she stroked my cock with one hand. She pushed the waistband of my underwear down and pulled my cock and balls free before resuming her stroking. I was thoroughly enjoying her attention, but was completely surprised by what she did next. Lori broke the kiss and quite suddenly lowered her head and sucked my cock into her mouth.

MMMMMMMMMM, I moaned as I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, stroking my cock in and out of her mouth while maintaining a light suction with her tongue. This obviously wasn’t the first time she had given head, and it seemed someone had given her some tips. I didn’t know who that was, but I said a silent thank you to him just the same.

As Lori continued sucking my cock, I wondered how far she intended to take this. She showed no signs of slowing down. After a while I decided to be polite ask her, rather than just let her go on and cum in her mouth without warning. I had both hands on her head now. I had gathered up her hair and held it behind her head as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

“Babe?” I saw that I had her attention, even tho she didn’t stop. “How far do you intend to take this?” She shrugged her shoulders in response, a silent “I don’t know.” It occurred to me that maybe she hadn’t thought that far in advance.

“If you keep this up, sooner or later you’re going to make me cum.”

Lori nodded her head, continuing her strokes and never letting my cock out of her mouth.

“Have you ever let a guy cum in your mouth?” She shook her head, no. So, she hadn’t quite done ‘everything else’. I smiled.

“Can I?”

She didn’t respond right away, but kept moving her head, softly sucking my cock in and out of her mouth. She was fonding my balls with one hand now.

I was just about to think she hadn’t heard me, and opened my mouth to ask again, when she paused and nodded her head again, slipping my cock out of her mouth as she did so. “Yes. I’ll let you.” She said softly before lowering her head and sucking me into her mouth again.

“I can tell you when it’s time, if you want.” I said as she resumed. She nodded again, not letting me go this time.

I let her go on for a bit before I spoke again. “I can show you how to be ready, since it’ll be the first time. It’ll be better that way. Do you want me to?”

She seemed to think about this for a second, and took a few more strokes before nodding and slowing releasing my cock again. “Ok.” she said simply. “Show me.”

I released and regathered her hair as I began to speak again. “Ok. I’ll walk you thru it. Let me move your head and I’ll show you the best way to be ready. Ok?”

She nodded. “Ok.”

I wrapped her hair in one hand and reached down and took my cock in the other. As I began to speak i pushed her head down toward my cock. “Ok. So you’re sucking me, and I’m starting to get close.” Her lips parted and I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock as I slowly pushed her head down again. I slowly pushed her head down, then up and down again a couple of slow strokes before I went on.

I switched hands on her head, wrapping her hair in my left hand now. “So I’m getting ready now. You might notice me get really hard as I get closer. I’ll tap on your back, like this.” I tapped my right hand between her shoulder blades, hard enough to be noticeable but not enough to hurt. “I’ll also tell you out loud. Lori, it’s time. I’m gonna cum now! So that’s how you’ll know.” She nodded again, signaling that she understood.

“So when you hear that, back up slightly to where you’re just holding the tip in your mouth, like this.” I slowly pulled her head up and stopped her when her lips were just at the ring of my cock head. “Now, make sure your lips are closed around me.” I felt her put her tongue on the bottom of my cock and suck softly, sealing her lips around my cock. “Yes, Baby! Just like that. That is PERFECT!” I purred. “You are going to be so awesome with this!” I figured the reassurance would help dispel any doubts or butterflies she might be having.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.