Chelsea - Cover

Chelsea

by Dilbert Jazz

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

True Sex Story: The Year is 2001. This was a one-night stand. Bob was sowing his wild oats, and she was just one of the many to receive them.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   BBW   .

Bob reflected that the message in the ad said little about Chelsea. Bob called her, left his phone number, and said, “Call anytime.” It was two days later that she called him.

“Hello, this is Chelsea,”

“Hello, how are you?” Bob responded, thinking her voice sounded pleasant.

She said, “I am fine, how are you?”

“Fine. Can you tell me a little something about yourself?” Bob asked.

“I am single, and I work as a veterinary assistant,” she sounded proud.

Bob suggested, “That must be very interesting. I’d like to hear about it. Can we meet?”

“Okay,” she answers.

“When and where?” Given that his schedule was flexible, he wanted to make it easy for her to choose.

“Well, I am at work now, but could you come by and pick me up around 6:00? I do not have a car, so meeting you somewhere else would be hard.”

“Okay, where do you work?” And she gave him the address.

Bob continued,” Okay, I will see you about 6:00. I drive a black Ford Ranger truck.”

“Okay, I will see you then.” And she hung up the phone.

Bob had two hours before he had to pick her up, so he turned on the TV and watched a movie called Real Genius. When it came time to go, he turned off the TV and hopped in his truck. He did not know her appearance since the ad had no picture. When a woman came out of the office and looked around the parking lot, it was Chelsea. The vet office was closed, and the parking lot was empty except for Bob’s black Ranger. She waved at him as she exited the doorway. He got out, smiling, and waved back at her. He approached the passenger side and opened the door as she walked up.

“Hello, Chelsea, I am Bob. Glad to meet you.”

She smiled in response as he helped her get in. As he got into the driver’s seat, he suggested, “Village Inn, okay?”

“Yeah, sure, that would be great,” she timidly said. Bob was getting the impression that she might be a submissive woman. He would have to look further into this side of her.

They drove in silence to the restaurant and parked. As Chelsea got out to walk alongside him, he got out and walked to the passenger side. Together, they headed in, and he asked the host, “Can we get a booth for two?”

“Yes, come this way.” The host led them to a booth in the corner, away from most other patrons. The host gave them menus, asking, “Care for anything to drink or an appetizer?”.

Bob looked at Chelsea and asked, “What would you like?”

She responds, “Nothing for me, thanks, just some water.”

He responded with “Iced tea, no lemon.” With that, the host left.

Bob picked up the menu and began browsing it. He made his choice and put the menu down, watching Chelsea as she decided, and then put her menu down and looked at him. When she caught his eyes, she asked, “What do you do for a living?”

“I am a software engineer working on a media player.” Bob said, took control of the conversations, and told Chelsea to “Tell me about yourself.”

She started with, “Well, I was born and raised in a tiny town about 90 miles west of here. I moved here after high school, went to Metro College, and got a degree as a veterinary assistant. After graduating, I looked for work at home but found none until I found the job here in town at the clinic.”

The server came by with the drinks, asking, “Who has the tea?” Bob pointed at himself. She placed the tea in front of him, then put the water before Chelsea. “So, have you decided what to eat?” the server quizzes.

Bob looked at Chelsea, and she looked back and said, “Yes, I will have the Chef salad.”

As the server wrote it down, Bob interjected, “I will have the Bacon Cheeseburger and fries.”

The server said, “Thanks,” and put the order in.

Bob asked Chelsea, “What do you do in your spare time?”.

“Well, I watch TV and read romance novels,” she said as a matter of fact.

“Tell me about some novels you read,” Bob commanded.

“Well, I like to read more spicy ones, you know, with lots of sex in them.” She smiled with a naughty smile.

“Tell me about the latest one you are reading.” Bob didn’t have to feign interest.

“Well, in the latest one, this woman gets kidnapped and dragged off to the mountains, where the man who kidnapped her has stripped her naked and chained her to one beam in the roof. The chain has enough length to allow her to move about the cabin and go outside, but the cabin is isolated; no one appears to be within range of her voice. He told her so. The book goes into a significant detail of how he wears her down until they have sex. He did not know that there were three ways to have sex.”

“And what are the three ways to have sex?” Bob inquired.

Chelsea explains, “The book describes it as oral sex, anal sex and vaginal sex.”

“Which do you like the most?” Bob asked.

“I don’t know. The books all have their enticements.”

About that time, the server came by with the food, placed it in front of them, and asked, “Will there be anything else?”

Bob replied, “No, thanks.” They ate in silence for a few minutes.

Bob continued with Chelsea, “Has anyone tried to rape you?”

“No, I wish,” she remarked.

“Why would you wish that?” Bob asked.

“Well, if I am raped, then I know at least someone cares about me.” she seemed sad as she reflected on her past.

“Have you had an orgasm?” Bob asked.

“No, not really, or at least not the mind-blowing ones that the books describe, but I hope to have one tonight.” She smiled at him as she answered.

“We shall see, after we eat, about giving you an orgasm.” It was at this moment that Bob figured she was submissive. He was betting she was a submissive, but just to be sure, he asked, “Could you go to the restroom and remove her bra?” That is a pretty bold suggestion unless you are talking to a submissive person.

She looked at him and said, “Okay.” Confirmed. Now Bob could do whatever he wanted with her if it was not too much in left field. Given the dress she was wearing, it would be obvious, and now he could see her very erect nipples; she was getting excited about being ordered around. He asked, “Where did you put your bra?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.