Esmeralda - Cover

Esmeralda

by Dilbert Jazz

2023 by Dilbert Jazz

True Story: The Year is 1972. Given that Bob was stupid at the age of 19, and still a virgin. Bob started hanging out with a guy of ill repute, and did a lot of stupid, dumb and idiotic things when with him. This included a visit to Esmeralda.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Prostitution   .

People do dumb stuff when they are young. Sometimes, they listen to friends they think are friends and just out for a pleasant time. As a result, Bob found himself in a big predicament, befriended by a man who is a rascal named Dan. He took advantage of Bob. Bob is in his late teens. He is a college student taking general education courses at a local college. Bob was drifting through life, trying to find himself. He was a Caucasian, stood about 172 cm, weighed 78 kg, with a receding hairline. While Bob had experimented with smoking, drinking, and drugs but did not use any. He encountered people with whom he would only have a brief experience.

For instance, Bob has only been drunk twice in his life. The first time was when Dan and Bob took Bob’s boat to the ocean. Dan bought a gallon of cheap wine; Bob thinks he paid a buck for it. While they were sailing, the bottle passed around, and Bob drank way too much. By the time he got back into town, he barely walked and had to have help loading the boat back up. Bob passed out in the back of the van on the way home. Dan’s plan was to educate Bob on the lower things of life, such as being drunk and having sex with unknown women. Dan even set a date for Bob with Dan’s sister, Ann.

Dan lent Bob a car so he could take him out on a date. Apparently, Dan thought she was a loose woman and would give Bob sex with no questions asked. Or that is what Dan told him. This was not the case. So, Bob took her to a secluded place and got in the backseat, where she thought there might be some kissing and nothing else. Dan told Bob, “She is an uninhibited woman. Just get her in the backseat, take her clothes off, and fuck her.” No one spoke, and yes. As they got into the backseat, they kissed, and Bob was like an octopus; Bob was trying to feel her up, putting his hands all over her breast, trying to get in between her legs.

Ann was furious. She put a stop to it by slapping him. She asked, “Why are you doing this?”

“Because your brother said you were an easy lay,” Bob said.

Ann just looked at Bob, shook her head, and said, “And you believed him, boy? Are you gullible?” She entered the front seat and said, “Take me home.”

Bob was so embarrassed that Bob said nothing all the way home. But Bob had the nerve to ask, “Would you like to go out with me again?”

Ann stated, “No.” And got out of the car.

The next time Bob saw Dan, he lit into him, saying, “What the heck happened with Ann? She said you attacked her and was all over her like an octopus.”

Bob said, “I’ve never had sex. I did not know exactly how to do it.”

This came as a shock to Dan, who asked him, “Are you a virgin.”

Bob said, “Yes.”

Dan looked at Bob and said, “Well, we must fix this. I know a place where you can get laid costs you five bucks. So, meet me here at noon on Tuesday, and we will go down to Tijuana.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.