Teasing My Sons Friends When They Were Teens - Cover

Teasing My Sons Friends When They Were Teens

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story: How I used to tease my sons teen friends and acted slutty in front of them.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   .

I have been asked by a few naughty guys from SOL to recount a couple of my teasing experiences relating to my son’s friends.

Both his best friends (Niall and Connor) have now fucked me on more than one occasion. This happened well after they were 18 and all has been kept secret from everyone else within the family circles for obvious reasons.

I had started teasing them many years ago however, when it was noted by my husband at first and then later on by Frank and Bill that they had been catching glimpses of me from time to time, and that I obviously had some effect on them.

I had also heard them talking about me on a couple of occasions and this got me extremely hot and bothered.

It all started when they were in their early teens; about 13/14. Now nothing happened at this point I have to add. I had no sexual contact with either of them or any other friends of Ryan’s (my sons) until after they were 18.

One time they were all around at our house I overheard them talking about girls they liked. I was passing my son’s bedroom and couldn’t help myself earwigging in. I went into our room and carefully listened to the chatter coming from next door. It shocked me to hear how paper thin the walls were and also of their conversations. My son was talking about a girl he fancied at school and the other friends (Niall, Connor and Struan) were all chipping in. I heard them talking about the size of her ‘tits’ and Niall saying that size wasn’t everything.

The other boys seemed very impressed by this lassies titty size, Ryan in particular saying they were massive and that he liked them ‘big’

I knew he did as I had found a porno magazine stashed away in his room and it was one of those ‘big tit wives’ special ones. Splattered in his cum with pages stuck together!

I heard Connor saying that he thought legs were more important to which Niall and Struan said, ‘Yeah nice legs like your mums Ryano.”

My son laughed saying ‘Yes but not on someone as old as mum.’(cheeky sod!) and then his friends all saying that they preferred older women. Ryan laughed saying that how would they know to which Niall said his last girlfriend was older than him, they all laughed at him saying aye by about six months not eighteen years!

I had now popped my hand into my knickers, having lowered my jeans down around my ankles and was playing with myself listening to them talking of girls and of me.

Ryan kept telling them to shut up and not be so disrespectful of me, but once Niall mentioned his mum and her tits Ryan eased up a bit. Sheila (Niall’s mother) has a pair of huge tits and Ryan seemed to like them. “If you can gawp at my moms tits then I can look at your mums sweet arse and fucking lovely legs,” he laughed.

Connor said he liked to see me in one of my “tiny little mini skirts best,” adding that he thought I looked really good all “tarted up for a night out.” He laughed saying that Ryan’s dad was a lucky man to get in between them (meaning my legs!)

I was so fucking turned on and kept listening whilst frigging my wet cunt hard and fast. What drove me to climax was hearing Ryan saying how much he loved Sheilas big tits, and then Connor and Struan both saying that they had wanked off thinking of me more than Ryan had thinking of Nialls mum.

Two thirteen year olds lusting after me. I was cumming so fucking hard listening in. “Nae offence Ryano mate. But I have cum gallons thinking of your moms legs and arse,” Niall laughed. “Me too,” Struan added. “Man I came so fucking much after seeing her the other week in that black skirt of hers. You know the one!” “I’m sure she had sussies on too,” I heard Niall adding. “Aye well I almost came in my pants at yours last week,” I heard my son say. “Your mums tits were fucking awesome in that tight t-shirt she had on.”

My fanny was literally frothing by this point and listening to them describing me this way had me orgasming heavily on my fingers.

More laughter ensued then I heard them getting ready to leave and shouting to me that they were going out. I composed myself quickly, still with sticky fingers and left my room, meeting them in the hall. They were all very sheepish saying their goodbyes, I wondered if they thought I may have overheard or were just nervous having just been talking about me the way they had been.

The next time I teased them was a few days later. I had been totally sexed up and mad with lust for the days after hearing them talking about me in such an explicit way.

Ryan played football at the time for a local team on a Saturday and three of his friends played for them too. Normally we took it in turns to drive them to the away games (us and the other boys parents). Ryan had been injured playing in practice during the week and was going to miss the match. Both Connor and Niall’s parents (Sheila and Craig) had already made plans as it was supposed to be mine and Mike’s turn to drive them all for this game. Struan’s mum offered to swap, with Ryan being out of the match, but I saw a chance for some naughty fun.

I said I was more than happy to take the three of them, and that Mike would stay at home as he had work to do. I made an excuse to get out for a bit. Little did they know what I really wanted to do; tease the hell out of my three teen admirers and then have a dirty playing session thinking about it later.

I knew that it seemed to be my legs and arse that ‘did it’ for them and so went all out to impress my young stallions! Niall in particular seemed fond of my legs and I knew he had spunked wanking thinking of me from the chatter I had eavesdropped in on.

In fact I suspected that rather like his dad Craig, he was a ‘legs man’.

I knew this from a time at a Christmas dance when Craig had gotten to grips with me for a Christmas kiss. Nothing too heavy, well not at first. We had all been out to a Christmas golf dinner dance and had gotten quite merry. Mike was ogling Sheilas big tits (like father like son clearly!) and on dancing with Craig he complimented me on my figure. It all started off innocent enough but ended up in a snogging session later on that night. Him telling me Mike was a lucky man to have such a sexy wife and that he loved my legs and arse in my white mini-dress and heels. His hands were all over me and his tongue was down my throat as we kissed, needless to say I reciprocated, my tongue snaking down his throat as he felt me up, alcohol and sex a heady mix! He pawed my arse up my dress as we snogged and I told him Mike loved Sheilas big tits and often mentioned them when fucking me. He admitted having fantasies about me and that he wished he could get in between my legs even if just for one night. Nothing else happened, just the snogging and groping and I knew Mike had enjoyed the same with Sheila.

Now I was going to tease the fuck out of his horny teen son!

I had to be careful obviously. Firstly Ryan couldn’t see what I was going to wear, and I couldn’t risk Struan or Connors parents seeing me either, I was going full out slut for my teens studs!

So Mike distracted Ryan with a game of football on his PlayStation whilst I got ready. Niall luckily had the boys over to his to get ready and with Sheila and Craig being away that meant I was in luck.

I wore the sluttiest outfit I could get away with whilst being outside in the day.

The match started at 3pm and I was to collect them at 2pm. I was going to be early as I wanted the dirty young fuckers to get a good look at me in Niall’s house before we left. I hoped for some stiff cocks being inspired by me and secretly wanted more, but of course that was not possible at this time.

So I slutted up for my teen admirers.

I wore a tiny mini skirt, flared and grey in colour. It was short enough to show my arse if I bent over and I intended to do a lot of bending over! I wanted to go knickerless but couldn’t, so I opted for a see through, thong style pair of knickers, white lace but sheer and I shaved my cunt fresh for them to get a good sly look at my bald, married cunt I hoped. I wore no tights or stockings, the skirt was too short for stockings and I wanted them to see my flesh. I decided on a tiny, tight black top. Lace patterned and no bra. With my nipples being stiff you could see them clearly and my tits swollen inside the top made them accentuated even more. Red lipstick, green eyeshadow and red nail polish on my toes, the makeup of whores, topped the look. On my feet I went for the sluttiest heels I owned at the time. Black, four inch heels in a strappy sandal design with open toes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.