Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

It was only when I sat down on the bed I realized there was another act concluding beside me. A lesbian ‘incest’ trio had been going on whilst I was otherwise engaged. Aurora was the meat in a sandwich between her ‘daughters’, Sienna and Lucia. The daughters were pummeling their ‘mother’, each wearing a strap-on dildo, in the poor woman’s pussy and ass. Whilst the incest was fake the effect it was having on Aurora wasn’t. She was in the throes of an orgasm that was loud and long. Her hands and body shook almost throwing Sienna off who was on top.

I had to pretend I wasn’t aware of anything or anyone, and Charles cleverly put me to a fake sleep and didn’t wake me up until the other performers had finished and taken their bows and left the stage leaving us alone.

Strangely, when I closed my eyes I was more conscious the platform was slowly revolving when I should have been more aware when my eyes were open. I then realized it was because the people I was fixed on were moving with me on the platform whilst those only on the stage weren’t...

It was whilst I was lying down I could see the cameras above me, watching and capturing my every move. The thought “A Star is Born” came into my head, but with the added words, “To Be Bred”.

With a click of Charles’ fingers and on his command, “Wake up!” I opened my eyes. I looked around and pretended it was just the two of us. He came and sat beside me. I then pretended to only just notice I was naked...

“Why am I naked? Oh, my goodness. I must put my clothes on.”

“Why?” he asked. “How do you feel? It’s only just the two of us. Tell me the truth, you feel nice, don’t you?”

“Mmmm.”

“Perhaps more than nice?”

“Mmmm.”

“How nice?”

Shyly. “Naughty nice ... Very, very naughty nice.”

“Well you’ve already been very, very, very naughty nice.”

“I have?” Alarmed. “Tell me, what did I do? Is that why I’m naked?”

“Well my dear, you wanted to live out a fantasy and that’s why you took your clothes off.”

“Which fantasy?”

You mean you have more than one? What a very naughty woman you are. You are deliciously deviant, my dear. Put some fingers into your cunt and tell me what you feel.”

I did so. Oh my, I was getting excited again. I was really enjoying this as I hope, dear readers, you are, too. If you’re not, I’m doing a very poor job of describing it to you and must ask for your forgiveness. I’m sitting here with my iPad on my lap and reliving every naughty and deviant act I had been engaged in. I digress.

“My puss is wet. Very wet. I’m oozing. Leaking.” I felt around to my ass. “ Oh my. My ass is full of...” I pulled my finger out, smelt and licked it “Sperm. My ass is full of sperm. Just like my pussy.”

I didn’t add because it’s got a good douching of doggie spunk as well. However, I did say, “And my ass hole feels so big. Look.”.

I leaned back, spreading my legs and holding them up, exposing my bottom to the heavens.

“It certainly is,” Charles agreed. “Not surprising seeing it took three big cocks inside it at the same time.

“What!” I exclaimed. “You mean I actually did it? For real? Three cocks there and, and...”

“And one in your cunt plus two stuffed in your mouth and down your throat.”

I was putting on a perfect act of feigning disbelief and excitement. At that moment I was even beginning to believe it.

“But how?” I asked.

“That’s my secret, my dear. I’m not only a hypnotist, I’m a magician. Trust me and I can make your wildest fantasy happen.”

I moved my ass back down on he bed.

“And only you will know?,” I asked. He nodded. “How do I know I can trust you?”

“Because my cock has been inside that pretty ass of yours, my dear, along with two vibrators. Do you think I want my wife to find out that? I’ve revealed it to you so you now have something on me.”

Charles sat down by me and his arm went around my shoulders and his hand dropped down pulling me against his body.

I pretended to think about it and then said, “Even if I did tell you, and I don’t think I will, you couldn’t possibly conjure it up.”

“Then you would be so disappointed. And I promise I won’t disappoint you. Let me help you. A little while ago, you sang a piece of a song. “Me and you and a dog named Boo”. You mentioned you’d like to meet six dogs I have here.”

“Oh my God,” I cried out with horror, “I told you that?”

“Yes. You said you met friends who had dogs to have fun. What sort of fun, Laura? Look into my eyes and tell me what fun did you have with dogs? You cannot lie to me. What did you do when you met friends with dogs? These were male friends?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.