Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 8

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

I was pulled quickly off the bed to the floor, on to my knees and two black cocks pushed into my face. Now, dear readers what else could a poor, defenseless, mature, very posh, American gal in a foreign country do, surrounded by six handsome naked young men do?

Right.

I just had to suck all of them and being greedy, two at a time whilst stroking two more cocks with my hands whilst the final two were groping at my breasts. All pretense at keeping into my character as being under a hypnotic spell went out of the castle windows. I wanted those cocks and inside me, all six! Play acting was over. I took charge. I sucked on those cocks and then, one at a time, took them right down my throat. It was the young men that had to pull away and between cocks I wore an evil smile. When all of them had had my deep throat treatment, two of them sat down long ways, their legs entwined and pulled together so their balls and cocks were nudging each other. I knew immediately what was expected of me. I slowly sank down on them, helped by two others, as my body was lowered, and I guided both cocks into my ass that was still wide open from the fisting and vibrators.

It felt so good and there was no pain as both cocks filled me right down to their balls. I doubted if that was comfortable for them, but I was not bothered at that at all. I was only interested in me. And it felt so good”

Then my legs were pulled apart and up and bent back almost to my head. I then felt another cock pushing into my ass. The owner of this lovely weapon joined the others of mass anal destruction by first kneeling over my body until he was satisfied he was firmly inside me. He, then, lay back keeping as much of his cock inside me. When his back touched the floor he wriggled himself closer to me until his cock was once again firmly packed in and his balls touching the back of my legs.

The fourth man now lay on top of me between my two splayed still held legs in the standard missionary position. One of his hands guided his cock into my cunt.

By this time I could have happily taken a baseball bat there and I was already having a climax. I wondered, momentarily, how many times and with whom they had practiced this positioning on as they all worked together like a well oiled machine? Then, I remembered, a fake body. Four very big cocks were now inside me and I could feel their warmth and throbbing that no plastic mechanical vibrator, even when switched on, can imitate. The feel of the human body on top of me with his hands over my breasts and his tongue licking my neck, was exquisite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.