Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

The castle was old but the bathroom was modern, with a Jacuzzi tub, shower, hand basin, toilet and bidet. I used the bidet to clean out my nasty cunt before giving my ass a soak. There was a jar of petroleum jelly handily placed by the basin and I proceeded to oil up my anal opening and enlarging it with three and then four fingers without much pain. I repaired as best as I could with my fingers some of my face makeup, brushed my wig with my hands and was pleased with my appearance. I, then, went outside and found Renzo patiently waiting on me.

He ushered me down a passage and through a door that opened out into the courtyard where around thirty people were sitting at tables - all men except for three middle aged women, who sat on a table together.

The tables were waited upon by beautiful young ladies dressed in Venetian/courtesan style outfits, very attractive and they flirted openly with the male guests. These guests took many liberties with their hands, including openly squeezing breasts, and fingers disappearing up the ladies skirts. I saw Francesco and Pablo sitting together with two other men enjoying themselves with one such ‘waitress’. There were some male waiters there, too, dressed in the traditional dress one would normally see in a very up market restaurant. If you wanted a drink or food you would order it from them! One of these was taking an order from one of the three ladies and it was this table Renzo showed me too. One of the ladies he introduced to me as, Gabriella, his wife! I smiled, shook hands with her and the other two, feeling extremely embarrassed.

In Italian Renzo explained who I was, an American, a writer and artist and here to do some illustrative work. They smiled and nodded. I smiled back and looked questioningly at Renzo.

Turning to me in English he said, “I told them your professional occupation and that professional reason why you are here. None of the ladies speak much English, except for Gabriella. Don’t worry about my wife and the other two are my sisters, Elena and Alesia ... They all have a monetary and other peculiar interests in my companies. What is going to happen tonight is to be a surprise, even to them. They know nothing about you except what I have just spoken of.”

With that he left and walked towards the raised circular stage that occupied the center of the courtyard. High above was a canopy and pelmet all covered with a rich red fabric from which matching drapes hung. Renzo disappeared behind them.

The four of us smiled at each other and although I hadn’t ordered it I was given a drink. The waiter whispered in my ear in Italian “Gentlemen over there,” and pointed.

Francesco and Pablo smiled back and toasted me with their drinks. I returned the toast.

Gabriella asked me in English if I knew the two men. I nodded.

“Then you won’t be shocked at what the entertainment will comprise,” she smiled.

“And what will that be?” I asked, innocently.

“Very sexual. Extreme,” she answered, staring hard at me.

“Oh,” I said. “Well, Francesco said nothing about that. He told me I would find the evening very entertaining. He didn’t go into any details. What have I let myself in for?”

“How worldly are you? Married?”

I nodded.

“I know that sex is not just between one man and a woman. I am a mature and yes I would say, ‘worldly’ woman. What I haven’t seen I have read about. Francesco was looking for someone to illustrate his book. He sent me an outline and it piqued my interest. I only arrived today so I haven’t sat down with him to explore more. I am not allowed to say more than that. I think you can understand why... ?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.