Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

As soon as I felt the dog on my back, like I always do, I came. I cannot help it. I have tried to analyze it over the years from that very first time I gave myself to a dog. It has to be the primal urge. When I first had sex with my father I came as soon as his cock touched my pussy and his hands wrapped around my breasts. It was taboo. So wrong. So forbidden. Yet, so fucking wonderful!!!

Primal. Filthy. Disgusting. Worse than a slut. I am a FUCKING DOG slut. I crave it. Like a drug addict craves for his or her fix. This was mine. To give myself to an animal. I wanted his cock inside me. Yearned for it. I forgot about Arek’s cock. As I came and my mouth opened he pulled it out. Just in time as I fear I would have bitten it off.

I groaned out aloud and my hands clenched and unclenched. The dog started humping me immediately. I felt his cock hitting against my ass. Reasonably soft at first but quickly getting hard. It wanted a home to sink into and the door was already open. My cunt was so wet now I could feel liquid wetting my thighs.

I wriggled my ass as best I could and then I felt a hand at my rear. Renzo’s. He was grabbing the dog’s cock and guiding it into Paradise. My k9 lover found it and both of us were in Heaven.

I have never, despite all the dog matings over the years, taken the instant ferocious pounding of my four legged partners without a gasp of surprise. It always stops my heart for a second and produces an instant orgasm and a sharp pain as the dog goes wild with a bone hard cock that gets increasingly longer. His front legs might be gripping my body hard but they were still. However, his back legs were doing a dance trying to keep in time with his thrusting. It fails but it is the driving force as the beast bangs away for dear life. He is only interested in one thing, to get his rocks off and get his cock and knot as far up inside your cunt as he can. He is uninterested in giving you any pleasure at all. He is the master and you his bitch. He wants to impregnate you. And he loves to fuck you.

I soon realized that this dog was not the heaviest that had mated with me but he did have the biggest cock. If his knot matched his length and thickness I was in trouble. My pussy is tight but elastic. What goes in might be harder to get out. None of this went through my mind during his initial hammering of my vagina. This occurred once he had knotted me and was sending his sperm into my body as he lay still on my back.

For a big dog his fast pace easily matched dogs of much smaller size. He was four times faster than the English Mastiff that I had deliciously mated with in the Uk some years ago. The cock inside me also felt bigger, too. His spurts of pre-cum were doing wonderful magic in oiling up my cunt and triggering small orgasms, making me moan and urge the beast to fuck me even harder. He obliged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.