Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

I passed A plus my examination and even my pussy, although tight and small could expand and take very big cocks. What was exciting for me, my vagina was unusually long. My mind instantly thought of a donkey. Naughty me!! My ass could expand and should not tear at even larger insertions. Pablo, sorry, Dr. Pablo, gave me tablets to lessen any pain and six bottles of special lubrication. I queried what was in the tablets, explaining to him I was once a nurse and I was reassured, after he explained the composition that was mainly herbal, I was not being given drugs. Before taking one of the pills I crushed and tasted it with my tongue after putting it to my nose to smell. I was satisfied.

What I did with my time the rest of the day is the subject of another narrative. It is sufficient to say that the animals and staff I was introduced to didn’t just end with a pat or a shake of hands...

I was given some rest and some sleep as my new time zones were not agreeing with my time clock. Thank goodness for Melatonin.

I was awaken, showered, took one of Pablo’s tablets, cleaned my ass and lubricated it. I didn’t need to lubricate my pussy, it was in overdrive thinking about what I was going to do and in front of an audience. I was pleased with the money I would be getting. As I have already suggested to you - I would have done it for zero remuneration. I was going to live out my second life here. A slut. Even a posh one like me is still a slut.

What I didn’t expect was there was a middle-aged well dressed and maternal looking lady waiting for me with Francesco and Pablo. She was introduced to me as Aurora. She was going to make me up and clothe me. When I saw the dress it was black with white lace trimmings, long with a low bust that would expose a lot of bare flesh. There was too be no undergarments worn. So naked I stood before and she remarked how lovely my breasts were. She even caressed them with both hands and apologized. I think she wanted to kiss my nipples. If she had I wouldn’t have minded. I am not bi-sexual as I am not into my own sex generally. I have had sex with women and would be doing it tonight. I am not repulsed by it, but it doesn’t normally turn me on. This was an exception. Her hands had felt nice on my breasts, my nipples had hardened and my puss even purred. It was then I realized it had to be Pablo’s pill, the second one I had taken this day, was the cause. I was not going to complain.

Aurora didn’t speak any English so the brothers acted as interpreters, not that she said much.

I stepped into the dress, Aurora zipped me up at the back and it clung to my body, accentuating every curve, mainly due to the elasticity in the material. The front was low cut and the top of my breasts were exposed. The outline of my nipples could clearly be seen. Aurora sat me down and applied make up to my face, trimmed my eyebrows, put longer lashes to my eyes, tied my hair back and placed a tight closed net over my head. It was very, very tight but she affixed over a dozen grips to make sure it would not come off. Then she produced a beautiful blonde wig that was obviously modeled on the style of Daeneyrs from “Game of Thrones”. This she glued on to the net, combed the wig and pinned it up. She showed me how to take the pins out and made me practice it a few times.

My own earrings were replaced with long black onyx drop ones as were my own finger rings with one matching eternity ring. Around my neck was placed a black leather choker collar with a gold ring at the front. Aurora gave me a pair of green contact lenses to insert into my eyes. They felt uncomfortable at first but that soon wore off. Black lipstick was applied to my lips and dark mascara around my eyes.

When I looked at myself in the full length closet mirror I was startled at my appearance. It was not me. I looked so much younger and my face had changed that not even my hubby would have recognized me at first or second glance.

The final touch was a pair of 4inch stiletto black shoes and I really looked “posh” and “mysterious”.

When the brothers saw me they whistled. I felt so sexy and I had to close my eyes to stop touching myself and gain some control over my excitement. If I had been asked to fuck twenty dogs and fifty guys I would have cried out, “oh yes please.”

My dear readers you must think I’m such a crazy nymphomaniac who should be placed on a psychiatrist’s couch and certified to be locked up for my own good. Please don’t judge me as such. I am in control. I do know when to stop. I just enjoy sex, especially the taboo. That is why I love having sex with animals and being gang banged. It’s the primal urge that takes control of me. There is no suffering on the part of the animals that rut me, that take me, that enter my body, thrusting into me and possessing me. I am theirs for their enjoyment. An enjoyment they relish with great excitement. If in doubt look at their faces. I well remember being with a guy and his Rottweiler and after the dog had finished burying himself into my body and pulling his knot free his two pups laid on my naked body licking my face and breasts. I cuddled them and cried. It was a beautiful moment. One I will always cherish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.