Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 12

True Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

The first of the Mastiffs, wanted a second go at me but I gave a subtle shake of the head and Arek immediately shepherded the five dogs out of the cage. How he communicated with them by not being able to speak, onlyt by a grunt and finger gestures was a marvel and I told myself I would have to find out. The dogs obeyed him immediately.

This Dane was the biggest one and he was in no great hurry to claim his bitch. He had already done that and the way he looked at me and sort of swaggered about he was telling me he was the boss. He had let the others have their turn at me as he had been first.

He stood in front of me for a few seconds and then surprised me by jumping up onto my shoulders with his sheath and balls staring me in the face. When he thrust forward there was no doubt what he wanted me to do. I was happy to oblige. I cupped hi balls, stroked his sheath, watched his lipstick quickly appear and flicked my tongue out to lick it.

As expected the dog’s cock quickly grew and soon I had a nice big thrusting phallus in my mouth. I wasn’t expecting the sudden spurts of pre-cum that hit the back of my throat making me pull his cock away while I coughed and choked a few times. Then it was back to business and soon he was thrusting away and all I had to do was keep my mouth open. Soon I had an expanding knot to deal with and immediately when that happened, Arek grabbed the collar and pulled the Dane away making a grunt that the dog recognized as an instruction. For him to knot and cum in my mouth was not on the itinerary tonight. He obeyed his master and his tongue was soon attacking my nether regions. My cunt and my ass.

His tongue dug deep into both my openings causing my body to push back to get even more of it inside me. It felt so good. When it was in my pussy I didn’t want it to leave. I gasped out “No!” when the tongue was removed from my cunt. I cried out “Yes!” when it entered my ass hole.

I wanted more and more. I allowed my body to control my mind. An orgasm started from my toes and rapidly travelled up my legs joining as one as it hit my belly. It shot upwards, passed my chest, my neck and into my head making me shout out, “Yes! Yes! More! More!”

Dear, dear readers. Only those of you who have ever been fucked by a dog can know exactly what a dog’s tongue can do. It is rough and more firm than a human’s. It can penetrate further and this dog had a masterful tongue. I had experienced it before but then my smell was nowhere as strong. Now, I stank from the pee and all the other doggie spunk inside my pussy. It was a very tasty treat to this Great Dane. He loved the smell and even more the taste. I was his bitch and he had already claimed me. He was in no hurry. I wasn’t going anywhere I was his!!!

I came so many times as the giant beast ‘cleaned’ me up. The audience were enjoying hearing my moans and cries of “Yes!” “More!” “Don’t stop!” And then the final one the audience applauded and agreed with...

“Fuck my ass!” I exclaimed.

“Fuck her ass!” “Fuck her ass!” they repeated loudly over and over including drumming on the tables ... Finally a big cheer and applause when Arek snapped his fingers at the dog with a really hard stinging slap upon both cheeks of my ass.

I felt the tip of the dog’s cock at my anal opening, the sphincter opening up to welcome it in.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!...” Then... “Yeeeeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.