Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

I found out later that these three men had been the highest bidders to get to do what they had wanted to do to me. What wasn’t revealed was just how much they had paid.

Two of the men were middle aged and one looked in his early twenties. A very handsome looking male with an athletic type body. The other older men both looked over weight and this was borne out when they all undressed. Big bellies from too much Italian wine I mused. There were no introductions and only the younger man was clean shaven. One of the middle aged men sported a small mousy looking mustache and the other one had a smart, trimmed Van Dyke beard and mustache, plus he was balding.

At least they knew exactly what they were about and I expected I wasn’t the first lady to be laid face up on this padded bench at their tender mercy. I just wished everyone had kept to the script I had written and by now I would be enjoying being bred by six of the biggest dogs I had ever seen.

Alas, my dear readers, my body and depraved mind was quite happy to have further horse de oeuvres to eat before the main course arrived. Italian cooking was one of my favorite cuisines and I wondered what variety of sausage would be about to be fed to me? Hot? Spicy? Or mild? No. I immediately eliminated the mild after seeing the weapons being sported in front of the cannon wheels.

The young man went straight for my head. Yanking my shoulders with his arms to move my body up further, so my head hung over the end of the bench ready to receive his cock head. It was already hardening and although not too thick it was long. At least eight inches my expert eyes measured.

He banged it to and fro against the side of my mouth and then prized the latter open roughly with his fingers.

Whilst he was doing this at my head, Mousey was squeezing and sucking my breasts, and Van Dyke was sticking two fingers up my ass whilst with his other hand opening up my cunt with his fingers so his tongue to do its evil work inside my love canal.

It didn’t take long for me to start moving on that bench with my legs widening and my feet banging on it’s supports. My hands reached up for the young man’s cock to try and pull it inside my mouth. I adore cocks, especially sucking on them. I had had enough of this stupid young man banging it on the sides of my mouth. I wanted it inside - not outside! He, thankfully, realized his mistake and he quickly shoved it where it belonged. I think he was expecting me to choke because of its length, and it hit the back of my throat. There has never ever been a cock that has made me do that and it was him that squirmed and grunted as I devoured it.

Van Dyke was now fucking my now very slimy cunt. Yes, readers, the more worked up I get the more crude I get. To be fair to me it had, in less than hour, been filled with dog spunk and two loads of human cum. Maybe that was the reason he suddenly took his cock out and pushed it hard right up my equally slimy ass. Three loads of sperm had shot up in there.

His cock still felt good as I am an anal addict and it felt even better when he stuck three fingers into my puss. The sudden tightness caused me to climax just as Mousey had climbed up onto my body, pushed my tits together whilst slowly pushing his cock between them. It had been a long time since anyone had done that. But my climax shook him off sending him onto the stage floor.

There was a howl of laughter from the audience and even though he tried not to, Charlie broke into a cackle and Van Dyke and the young man stopped their antics and joined in the mirth.

Unfortunately, all three of my lovers lost their hard ons and I had to keep up my act of being under hypnosis with Charles still trying to get back in control so it brought that part of the act to an end. Well, almost ... My surprise came next.

Charles improvised by suddenly slapping my face, and it bloody well hurt, too. He snapped his fingers ‘waking me up’

“Now, it’s pee time,” Charles told me.

I wasn’t acting when I said in astonishment, “What?”

He didn’t bother to repeat himself.

Yes, I have been peed on and drank pee. Sick isn’t it? It is not something I seek, nor is it something I like to admit to I have partaken in. I have only agreed to it when I have had a lot to drink, been fucked continuously by lots of guys, and yes some dogs, and the pee is fresh. I have watched them empty their bladders and drink lots of water and smaller amounts of wine and beer, I have knelt down in a shower the men have crowded around me, and then they have started to pee on me. My breasts and my face and I have opened my mouth and let them all finish off hosing it into.my mouth whilst I tried to drink it. Whether I was too drunk myself to notice how bad the taste was or it was indeed reasonably pleasant, I did get off on it and climax. I would lay there, my fingers pushing hard at my twat, relishing the feeling of hot pee washing over my body and trying desperately to swallow as much as I could. Occasionally, I would in privacy, throw up but that could have been the amount of alcohol I had drunk during the evening. I try hard not to drink too much as a clear head makes me enjoy the deviant sex all the better. If you can’t remember all the things you’ve had done to you and the many orgasms you’ve had that, in my book is a total waste.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.