Laura, the Star - Cover

Laura, the Star

Copyright© 2020 by wlaura75c

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Laura enjoys a 'break' in her erotic vacation in Italy to go to a Castle where she writes a very 'raunchy' script that she acts out on a stage and becomes the star turn. Not all the actors keep to her script but she doesn't complain too much, especially when six of them have four legs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre  

This really is part of a story I have already started writing. It is about my recent trip to Italy. However it was not originally planned, it stands on its own and is reasonably short, so I present it to you now. Hopefully, it will whet your appetite to want to read about the main course of events.

This is a 100% true account as to what happened, but it doesn’t bother me a bit if you don’t believe it, as long as you enjoy the ride like I did. To protect the innocent the names of persons and places have been changed.

A little background first. It was my boyfriend who made the first contact of the parties over the Internet and left the rest to me. He informed me there was a crazy Italian wanting to meet me together with his brother and so I got in contact and ... here I am in Italy. All expenses paid.

My hubby knows nothing about any of my extra-marital affaires and I have been able to keep this secret and deviant life for many years. I have to travel a lot in my business dealings being self employed and one of my talents is as a book illustrator. This was the excuse for this journey as it was supposedly a secret project and I had to do the work there in person with my Italian client. It was partly true as I did do some illustrations for his brother whilst I was there. It was also an all expenses paid trip.

I was met at Rome Airport by Francesco and was traveling in a limo (yes nothing but the best for Laura) to his farm – a three hour journey. He had also brought one of his FIVE dogs along for the ride - a large black/rusty brown Rottweiler. Yes he did do me during the limo ride but that’s another story.

I pretended I did not speak Italian but I had secretly taken an Internet course in the language once I learnt this meet was going ahead, three months ahead of the visit. I did it to protect myself as I was in a foreign land with strangers. It was also agreed I would be in contact with my hubby every day I was there. I also secretly texted my boyfriend what was happening and sent him some pics.

After over an hour into the drive we had stopped for a bathroom break, let the dog do his business, and have breakfast, although I only drank a cup of coffee. The limo driver, Antonio, a friend of Francesco was with us. He did not speak English but Francesco was fluent in it, as was his brother.

During the breakfast, Francesco’s smartphone rang, and I soon discovered I was the reason for the call. After a few minutes, Francesco excused himself and left still talking. After about five minutes he came back, sat down and explained what the call was all about.

It’s my business partner,” he explained, “who owns the night club you will be performing at next Saturday.”

I nodded. I was aware of it and looking forward to the show. Men and animals in front of an audience. Oh my? And I was not the only act to be on show that night.

Francesco carried on. “Tonight he has a very special party at his house where a young girl was going to act out a little story he has written. A pseudo rape scene with some guys and women and a dog. The girl likes it all in the end and falls in love with the dog. He was hoping she would do the six dogs he had planned but she would only do one.”

“Six. One after the other? Bloody hell. I’m not surprised she said no.” I said.

“You told me you’ve done four and were looking forward to sampling my five and being pack bred. Pack bred by ten. Stop the innocence.”

I laughed. “But not one after the other. Alright the pack breeding would be one after the other. Go on,” I said. ‘What’s the problem?” Although I guessed something of what was coming next.

“The girl was involved in a car accident last night and has a broken arm and leg. So can’t perform. He just asked if you had arrived and wondered if you’d take her place? So, will you?”

My heart beat fast and my hands started to sweat. My pussy was the problem. It had already been filled with doggie sperm that was still leaking and now it was getting even more wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.