Power Versus Submission - Cover

Power Versus Submission

Copyright© 2020 by Bullied Submissive

Chapter 5: Trust

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Trust - Power Versus Submission is the continuing story of Robyn's forced submission to schoolgirl Bully Tahlia as first told in Balance of Power. This story explores the balance between Robyn's fantasy of submission and loss of control as opposed to the real life consequences that blackmail inevitably brings to her life and family. While this story can be read as a stand alone, your reading experience will be enhanced if you read Balance of Power first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   School   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Foot Fetish   Revenge  

The look of surprise on Denny’s face as I pushed my front door open for Tahlia to enter was priceless.

She obviously didn’t care about me coming home and seeing her on my couch fondling my daughter, half naked, hands down each other’s pants making out passionately. In fact that was precisely what she wanted me to see. After all I was expected to answer to her again now that my break was over. Thankfully David had already left for his date with Shandi so when we got back from the mall Denny was under the impression it would be just her in the house with Carly. Denny knew she could do whatever she wanted with my daughter in front of me and there was nothing I could do to stop her without risk of being punished by Tahlia. If I disagreed with Denny or did anything that wasn’t fully supportive of her she was under strict instruction to report me to Tahlia.

That rule had existed since day one. And would have included the seduction of my daughter. I had no right to stop them or even ask them to take it to the bedroom though I hoped my daughter might have a little more modesty than this! It was pretty clear from the scene in front of us that Denny fully intended to do whatever she wanted with my daughter whether I be home or not.

But for Tahlia to see her like that, well, that look of shock and dismay on Denny’s face that her leader could see her be so intimate with someone else was something she was clearly uncomfortable with.

Denny had already demonstrated that she is quite the exhibitionist but while I had no authority to do anything about it, my schoolgirl bully Tahlia clearly did. And it was blatantly obvious that Denny hadn’t expected her to come home with me tonight.

They try to act equal as a gang but there is a definite pecking order and Denny didn’t do anything without telling Tahlia first. It was a weird relationship they shared and as much as Denny had sworn and proven her loyalty to Tahlia in the past she was obviously torn now between her best friend that she adored and would do anything for and her lover with whom she was sharing such passion on my couch.

For Tahlia this was an opportunity to show Carly that she is the boss,

‘Fucking hell Den I knew serving me and Flea without us giving you any back had turned you into an absolute fuck slave but I didn’t realise how bad it had got. Get off that poor girl for fuck sake, can she even breathe?’

Carly looked up in shock and annoyance at this strange beautiful girl in her house as Denny immediately disentangled their bodies and picked up her blouse from the floor to cover her perfect boobs. I had learned early in my submission Tahlia’s method is to immediately create this power imbalance where she calls the shots and it came so naturally to her that my poor darling Carly never stood a chance.

While Carly had led a sheltered life, and if anything I had probably over parented her, she wasn’t an immediate submissive pushover like me and she actually helped her own cause by not directing her questions at Denny but instead turning her attention immediately to the girl who had just walked into her loungeroom as if it were hers. Carly made strong eye contact with Tahlia and scowled,

‘I can breathe just fine thank you’

As she was speaking she never broke that eye contact with Tahlia but bent over to pick her shirt and held it over her bare breasts,

‘So I guess you must be Tahlia then? I can’t imagine who else in the world would come home with my Mum and know Denny so intimately. You should have said you were coming then we might have been a little more prepared, hey Den?’

Denny nodded submissively at first. She was still in shock at being caught making out with Carly in a manner that she did not want Tahlia to see before regaining her composure;

‘Yeah, what gives Tay? You could have texted me or something?’

Tahlia’s expression never changed,

‘I could have but I wanted to see for myself how things were coming along between you and Carly.’

As she spoke, Tahlia looked at Carly before walking over to stand above where my daughter sat,

‘I really like you Carly. First impressions count for a lot, I know we had those texts on Messenger the other day, but you could have whined to Denny just then and you didn’t. Instead you came at me rather than hiding behind Denny, shows me you’re not a submissive little push over like your Mother.’

My pussy involuntarily flinched at my name used in such a degrading manner as I noticed Carly roll her eyes at the unwelcome visitor. She wasn’t intimidated by Tahlia in any way nor did she know anything of her reputation. To Carly Tahlia was just this rude bitch who had no business in her relationship with Denny. Tay continued,

‘Remember how I wrote about this thing called a balance of power in our texts? Do you remember me saying there is a power imbalance in every relationship we will ever have. I make sure in all my relationships and friendships I retain that power and I always use it. It’s the same thing I instructed you to use and take advantage of your Mother. Which I guess might make you wonder why this balance has anything to do with you?’

Carly replied immediately,

‘I know everything you said about the balance of power Tahlia, and I even experienced it briefly with Mum, but there is no reason why we can’t be equals. I don’t really believe anyone is better than anyone else. Mum and I are a good example we had a wonderful relationship until last week when I let you talk me into trying this shit with her. I don’t know why Mum is the way she is, I don’t know why she lets you walk all over her the way it has become apparent that you do, but I don’t want that type of relationship with her. She’s my Mum and in years to come I want us to be best friends, I’m not a child anymore, I don’t need anyone telling me what to do or parenting me but it would be handy to have a friend like Mum with the experience she has helping me through life and sharing her experiences.’

I could feel tears of pride swell to my eyes as Carly spoke. What a wonderful young lady we had raised. I already knew this was all a mistake, my voluntary submission to Tahlia and everything that happened since. David’s relationship with Shandi, it was all my fault and Carly’s words helped me solidify in my own mind that I just had to find a way to put everything right. Listening to her speak I was that ashamed of myself and who I had let myself become.

This was one of those moments where my brain had full control of my thinking and everything was so clear to me in those moments but while such nobility might be all well and good in my own mind, I had briefly forgotten what an evil manipulative bitch Tahlia could be.

‘How lovely of you to think that way Carly.’

Tay turned to Denny,

‘Isn’t that lovely Den?’

I looked over at Flea still standing in the doorway, she had been as quiet as ever but had this big smile on her face. It was totally opposite to how Den looked, ashen and aghast,

‘Please don’t do this Tay. For me?’

Tay smiled at Denny,

“Why is that begging my little bitch?’

Tay had said it in good humour but apparently Denny didn’t get the joke as she shrunk back a few steps. I had never seen her look unhappy and I could see Tahlia grow as that balance of power fell more and more in her favour. She thrived on this, her body language oozed confidence, and she actually enjoyed the misery she could create. While Denny shrivelled away into the background like a scared little girl Tahlia become more and more confident.

My pride at Carly was very quickly being replaced by fear at the atmosphere Tahlia had created. This wasn’t going to end well. By now Carly had slipped her top back on as she sat up before Tahlia,

‘Um, can someone please tell me what’s happening? Denny? Why are you letting her talk like this?’

Tahlia spoke,

‘Denny, do you want to tell the little Princess here what’s happening? Or shall I?’

Denny moved forward timidly.

‘I’m sorry Carly. I love you, I’ve never ever felt like this about anyone in my whole life. Except for Tay. I made a pledge to her years ago to always serve her and be loyal to her. But she’s not a lesbian I could never be her true girlfriend so I settled for what I thought would be the next best thing to being her Girlfriend. She would let me eat her and I started to hang out with her and Flea and we’ve become really great friends.’

Carly’s expression changed as Denny spoke, she obviously didn’t know that Denny had been with Tahlia like that and I could see the betrayal manifest itself first in my daughter’s eyes and then her face, as Denny continued to try to explain her situation,

‘I know you’re not convinced that you’re a lesbian either Carly but at least we know you are bisexual. As much as I love Tay, she is straight which I totally respect. But I am a lesbian and I know how you make me feel. I hope and pray and hope and hope that you feel the same way about me as I do you and that you will come out with me as your Girlfriend. But I also know the confusion in trying to work out your own sexuality, well for me it was easy, I’ve never been interested in boys but I know how confusing it must be for you and I am just so willing to wait for you.’

Carly looked at Denny, eyes full of confusion and regret, before pointing her finger accusingly at Tahlia.

‘So does that mean you want to go out with me or be with her?’

‘Of course I want to be with you baby’

Denny’s voice was certain but then she hesitated,

‘It also means Tay is right. There is a balance of power that exists in every relationship. If you want us to be together, then it has to include Tay. Like I would have hoped that being best friends Tahlia might understand what you mean to me, what we mean to each other. But that’s a talk I need to have with her more privately, for now she needs to prove her point that there’s always a balance.’

‘That’s total bullshit Den. Why don’t you just tell her to fuck off?’

Tahlia actually laughed at my daughter’s feisty response,

‘Yeah let’s try that Den. You want to try that?’

Denny quickly shook her head in response.

‘No Tay. You’ll have to cut Carly a break, she doesn’t know you, the things you’ve done, the things we’ve all done together, she doesn’t understand. Not yet.’

Tahlia looked over at me and smiled wickedly,

‘Well let’s give beautiful Carly a little demonstration of what we can do then shall we?’

I was more or less hiding on the other side of the room as Tahlia tried to exhibit her control. Meanwhile Flea was standing in a spot where she could record the whole thing on her video phone as Tahlia called me over to stand in front of Carly.

I knew I couldn’t deny Tay and that this was going to look terrible in front of Carly but my pussy also knew I was about to be humiliated and potentially degraded beyond my wildest fantasies. When I hesitated a moment Tahlia even whistled me over like I was an actual dog, ‘here girl’ she called, tapping her thigh.

‘There’s my good puppy. Are you going to be a good dog for your Master tonight? Get undressed, right now, fucking dogs don’t wear clothes. I want Carly to see you naked on your knees at my feet while we continue this discussion, you know the consequences if you challenge me.’

I couldn’t even look at Carly, her words were still ringing in my ears about wanting a normal relationship with me. I was so damn proud of her sticking up for us against Tahlia and my brain was screaming at me to stand up to her as well. Together as a family we could withstand this bully. Carly had just shown me how she could. I am older than her, the adult in all this, I should have the responsibility and sense of authority over these girls. They were guests in my home!

Instead though I didn’t even bother answering, I just peeled off my top and jeans like a good girl. I had been defeated when I signed that contract and now instead of facing the consequences of my actions I was going to humiliate and degrade myself in front of my own little girl. I blinked back tears, my gut burned with anxiety while my pussy positively melted with desire as I left my clothes crumpled there right beside my bare feet on the floor.

I lifted my bra and then slid down my undies before kneeling at Tay’s perfect feet. I think Carly was a bit shocked to see this, like I know she suspected there was something between us and that I was submissive to Tahlia but I don’t think she ever expected me to be as docile as this.

‘I can see in your eyes Carly that you are confused. Why would your Mum do that? Well the first thing is despite what she says, what she tells you, and what you might think, she actually wants to. Her pussy will be a sopping mess right now being forced to kneel at my feet before her very own daughter. I’m sure she has fantasised about this for a very long time. I know I have talked her through long masturbation sessions about this very thing. I know how hot it makes her. I know how badly she likes to be humiliated and follow my instructions. Why don’t you tell her how hot all this make you my little bitch?’

I couldn’t dispute any of it, my brain might have thought differently but right now, right now while it was actually happening, only a few hours after I had been made to lick all those girls in that toilet stall and been edged to the point of insanity at the car park, Tay was right. I looked up apologetically at my own daughter but she didn’t want to catch my eye such was her shame at how easily I submitted.

‘I’m so sorry Carly. I know you feel let down by me right now. But I simply can’t stop myself. My brain is screaming obscenities at me, yet there is another part of me that just can’t stop myself obeying her. I’ve read a lot about what’s happening to me. You know me Carly, I have a thirst for knowledge and I have learnt a lot about domination and submission and why I can’t stop this. There has been a word created for it too. Asthenolagnia. I don’t know if it’s a word made up by the kink community or an actual medical term but it is a diagnosis as an arousal at weakness or being bullied, humiliated and degraded. Please believe me though Carly, I am fighting this, and I want us to have the same relationship you do ... you’re not like me Carly and it’s only Tahlia that makes me feel this way... ‘

‘I own your Mum Carly’ Tay interjected. ‘Officially own her.’

Carly was quick to respond,

‘That’s bullshit, Mum might get off on sick shit like this. So might you. I don’t care, you can’t just own another person. If Mum wanted to she could just stand up right now and get dressed and kick you and your big friend over there right out of our house.’

Tahlia laughed at that.

‘You better set your daughter straight puppy otherwise I might need to call our employers and make for some extra arrangements.’

I looked up kneeling before my daughter who was still sitting on the couch with tears in my eyes,

‘I’m so sorry Carly, I’ve let down our whole family. Tahlia is in charge and there’s nothing I can do to stop her doing anything she wants with me. I actually signed a contract and recently got our lawyer to look them over. I didn’t properly understand what I was signing but that doesn’t change a thing. I chose this path, yes there have been days and times like right now where I regret my choice but Tay makes me feel things I’ve never felt before.

It’s like an addiction, I know it’s wrong, don’t worry I fight with myself every single day wishing I wasn’t like this but I’ve chosen to embrace her, embrace the rules she sets for me, and the wonderful ways she can make me feel as well as the wonderful things she does for me. With the contract I signed Tahlia has made it so I can’t back out. Yes, I can tell Tahlia to leave our home right now and she probably would but there would be a price for me to pay, I suspect for us all to pay knowing Tay’s contacts. In that respect she does actually own me. But it’s okay. That’s the thing with domination and submission, Tahlia can protect me from the things I’ve signed for and as my owner she is teaching me to trust her and to trust in the decisions she makes for me. Up until now this was never ever going to involve you or Dad and I begged Tahlia to leave you out of it, to leave my family alone but if Tay wants to be here then I can’t stop her. I have neither the will nor the courage to do so.’

Tahlia leant down and looked Carly right in the eye,

‘Look Carly I like you, I like you a lot. I like the fact that you’re willing to challenge me. I can respect that. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. You’re clearly nothing like your Mum down here (Tay tussled my hair as she spoke) so let us call this a misunderstanding and all be friends yeah. If you’re a nice good docile girl for me and do what you’re told I promise not to stop Denny from being your Girlfriend.’

Now if that were me I’d be willing to take that compromise. But Carly is turning out to be nothing like me. I could see the anger and confusion in her face as she stood up and pushed her way to her bedroom, tears welled in her eyes, and my heart pumped faster and faster as I could see how upset she had become.

‘Fine!’ she screamed. So loud even the neighbours might hear her.

‘Denny, we’re done. I thought you loved me. I love you and you’re going to choose her over me? That’s fine. I don’t care what you do to Mum, she is clearly a lost cause. You’ve got no power over me Tahlia. You can have Denny if you think you can use her as some sort of bargaining chip to make me fall under your stupid spell. I won’t. Denny and I are through.’

Carly burst into tears as she forcefully pushed past Tay and ran into her bedroom slamming the door so hard behind her the walls shook. I can’t tell you how desperately I wanted to fly in after her to console her but how could I? Naked. And after everything that had just been said.

Tahlia though was unmoved. Had she no compassion? If I didn’t realise that by now I never would. She looked across at Flea standing passively by my front door,

‘Hey Flea take Denny with you and go settle her down please. Just to stop her crying and stuff, Den you are not to say a word to her yet. Not until I’ve smoothed things over. Let Flea handle it. I can see what she means to you and I hate seeing my girl unhappy, I won’t let her leave you, not because of me, I can see what she means to you.’

They both took off down the hallway, I looked down behind them as Denny timidly knocked on Carly’s door before Flea simply opened it and strode in without invitation. Denny followed her in fighting back tears. I’d never seen Den so rattled and unhappy and I couldn’t help but think Tahlia had made a mistake in asserting her authority in that way. Perhaps she had underestimated how much they truly meant to each other?

Tahlia sat down on the couch where Carly had just been right in front of me. She kicked off her flip flops and presented her bare sweaty soles to me. I knew immediately what to do, starting off with a relaxing massage, before using my tongue to help refresh my ‘lovers’ as Tay referred to her feet now.

‘Shit Robbie. Who would have thought your daughter would be so feisty when she has a toe rag like you for a Mother? I don’t know what has happened to Den, that girl has always worshipped me, I never even considered she might actually want to hook up with someone else. I might have fucked that up.’

I looked up at Tay while I rubbed her tired feet,

‘If they are in love Tay, and it looks like they think they are, then it’s normal to see such emotion. I so badly wish I could go in there and console her... ‘

Tahlia laughed and smiled down at me.

‘Yet here’s my little puppy rubbing my feet like a good bitch while your daughter’s heart is breaking in there. Especially after all the nice things she said about you being her equal and friends for life. I wonder if she knows it’s my picture in your purse now and not hers. That I’m your new daughter.’

Tahlia unbuttoned her jeans and gently started masturbating right in front of me on my couch before getting her phone out to send a text.

‘Let’s play a game Mummy. I just texted Flea and said under no circumstances is Carly to leave that room. They can stay there until her and Denny have sorted out their little lovers tiff. Flea is going to moderate while they talk it through. Fuck ‘em I’ll give the lovers a chance to sort out their own little tiff before I go in. Go and get your phone, let’s message Carly while we wait, I might even get to cum if you’re mean enough to her.’

Tahlia laughed again, she seemed to be the only one not uneasy at what had happened. I let go of Tahlia’s feet, the perfume of her built up sweat now stained into my fingers as I went over to get my phone out of my bag. I was shocked to find notice of a text from an unknown number with an image. Once I opened it though it was pretty clear I was going to be kept pretty well updated about Shandi’s night with David. She had sent me a couple of photos of how she looked prior to meeting David tonight.

It was the tiniest dress I’ve ever seen.

I knelt back down at Tay’s feet and went to hand her my phone as per my rules but she told me to hang onto it, she wanted me to be the one to press send on the texts. She said given I would be using my hands to text that it might be easier if I just lay down beneath her feet so she could rest them on my face and I could gently lick her dirty soles.

So that’s how I come to further betray my daughter, lying flat on my back trapped beneath my captor’s feet, sending texts by instruction from Tahlia. She wanted me to start out gentle so I composed the first text word for word as dictated by my ruler,

Robin: I’m so sorry Carly. I badly want to come in and comfort you my beautiful girl. But Tay said it had to be between you and Denny to sort out.

Carly: Mum, I want these girls to just leave, can you please ask them to leave. It will be easier to talk to Denny if they’re not here.

Carly: By the way Tahlia is a bitch. I hate her.

Robin: Tahlia is not a bitch Carly. She is upset about this as you are. I’m not going to tell her to leave. She wants to be friends with you. She actually has as much right to be here as you do Carly. It’s my house and I want her to stay. In fact she is welcome here any time she wants. I won’t have you bad mouthing her.

(I could feel my stomach cramp at my heightened anxiety as Tahlia forced me to press send).

Carly: No way this isn’t fair it’s my house too

Carly: rolls eyes I wonder if Dad will think the same.

Robin: Honey Tahlia was just a bit put out that you were being such a slut with her best friend. In the middle of the loungeroom on my couch. We have bedrooms for a reason dear.

Robin: You need to try and understand I adore Tahlia. I’d do anything for her. If she needs a place to stay she can stay here, I already spoke to Dad. She’s actually quite fun when you get to know her. Ask Denny. Ask Flea. And, Carly, I’m ashamed to tell you this but there’s nothing quite like licking the bottoms of her feet after a long warm day at the shops.

Carly: Mum, eww, gross. You lick her feet? TMI!!!

Carly: If she stays I’m staying at my friends place. Are her feet good enough to lose me over!

I looked up at Tahlia as she read the response to these final two texts. She had slipped her jeans down past her hips to allow herself better access as she continued to masturbate over the texts she was forcing me to send.

‘Oooh fuck puppy. That happened quickly, keep licking my feet, read that last text out to me again and again, I think I’m going to cum.’

So I read these last two texts over and over again, chanting them like a mantra while Tahlia slid further down my couch resting the weight of her feet even more heavily on my face and masturbated herself, her fingers a blur as she worked her clit,

‘Tell me again Robin, are my feet good enough to lose Carly over?’

Tahlia moved one of her feet from my face so she could look deep into my eyes,

‘Go on puppy stare at the bottom of my toes. Deep breaths as well, I want you to lose yourself in my scent. Lose yourself in the scent of your schoolgirl bully. Imagine losing your daughter over these toes. Fuck I think I’m going to cum just thinking about that. I want you to kiss every toe and then your wedding ring and tell me, are my feet good enough to lose your daughter over? They’re not my words puppy, they are Carly’s words. Think of the way I make you feel, the edges, the orgasms, I bet you wish you could touch yourself now don’t you? Just the thought of my feet meaning even more to you than your relationship with your daughter. In fact I reckon the thought of it could nearly be enough to push you over the edge without even touching yourself, ey?’

It was true. My cunt was gushing. And you’d never hear myself use such crude language normally but I can’t help it. My brain was telling me no. I understand completely that this is exactly why Tahlia keeps me on edge. She knows I haven’t got the strength to do the right thing, to stand up for my daughter, to just stop this insanity over those few moments of bliss an orgasm will bring...

Her other foot briefly left my face as she rubbed my pussy,

‘I could make you cum just from this puppy couldn’t I? Knowing your daughter is in her bedroom, confused, upset, and angry. We both know that you still can’t resist me or my touch.’

Tahlia laughed, she was still masturbating herself, jeans undone, sitting on my couch, getting closer and closer to her cummies,

‘Go on then, tell me, I’m recording on my phone, you know she is going to hear it sooner or later.’

I gasped as wave after wave of pleasure pulsated through my loins, just the friction of her foot rubbing against me, her rough sole stimulating me right where my clit was threatening to appear from under its hood, I subconsciously opened my legs, I desperately needed to feel that friction against my little nub now, I shifted my body to allow Tay’s foot better access to my groin. It was so wrong, I knew Tahlia was good for her word. She’d probably play it back to Carly tonight. The thought terrified yet turned me on so much...

I kissed each toe then hesitated at my wedding ring displayed proudly before me,

‘Yes Tahlia, your feet are good enough to lose my daughter over.’

I hit an edge, but damn, just not enough friction to quite take me over. But I noticed as I looked up at Tahlia, her rubbing had become even more frantic, she had lost concentration on me momentarily. Then almost as she could sense me looking up at her, she eased and started again,

‘I’m so close Robbie, be a good girl now and tell me again who you love more. Call her a disgusting little cunt, make it into a sentence for me, quickly I’m going to cum... ‘

‘Carly’s a disgusting little cunt, I love you more than her Tahlia, I truly do.’

Tahlia’s feet planted down heavily on my face as her orgasm rolled through her entire body and she lay there for a few moments basking in an afterglow of pleasure. I fucking hated doing that so much, I’m so glad she didn’t let me cum, I don’t think I could have dealt with the shame. Three times now she has forced me to say I love her more than Carly, exactly the same thing each time, it worried me how much Tahlia got off from hearing it. I knew in my own mind I didn’t truly mean it, in the cold light of day, there is just no way, but why couldn’t I stop myself from saying it? From being recorded saying it as well, I knew eventually my betrayal would come back to bite me, it’s just a matter of when Tahlia chose to tell her. As always she was pulling all our strings.

‘Fuck that was so good puppy. I think I’m going to go in there and make your precious daughter lick me now. I’ll take your purse in and show her my photo in place of hers and play her all these recordings I have of you telling me how much more you love me than her while I sit on her face and she has no option other than to lick my superior pussy. Dumb little fucking lesbian will probably love it!’

In the meantime Carly had texted again, just a simple question mark, waiting for my response to her last text.

‘Don’t reply. If she wants to shift out, let her. I will happily call her bluff on that one. And besides by the end of the night I’ll have her eating out of my hand, you watch. And don’t worry I’m not going to rape your daughter, not yet. Flea might though.’

And with that she laughed again.

‘Fucking hell puppy. Just the thought of the look on her smug little face as she hears you tell me how much more I mean to you than her. I’m fucking wet. I love this power so much, you at my feet, her in her room both pretty much at my mercy. I mean the thought of controlling you both ... fuck!’

Tahlia picked up her phone and started texting all while slipping out of her jeans. It was no accident when they landed on my face as I lay at her feet. My heart was pounding, what was she going to do now? A few moments later I heard the bedroom door open and through a gap where Tay’s jeans were crumpled across my face I could see Denny walking down the hall apparently hiding something from view. But when Tahlia noticed me looking she shifted over to cover my eyes with the soles of her feet temporarily blinding me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.