Power Versus Submission - Cover

Preview

Power Versus Submission

by Bullied Submissive

Copyright© 2020 by Bullied Submissive

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Blackmail, Coercion, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Reluctant, Lesbian, School, DomSub, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Revenge,

Erotica Sex Story: Power Versus Submission is the continuing story of Robyn's forced submission to schoolgirl Bully Tahlia as first told in Balance of Power. This story explores the balance between Robyn's fantasy of submission and loss of control as opposed to the real life consequences that blackmail inevitably brings to her life and family. While this story can be read as a stand alone, your reading experience will be enhanced if you read Balance of Power first.

Authors Note: This story is a continuation of my previous book called Balance of Power where a school social worker submits to a teenaged schoolgirl Bully getting in far deeper than she ever intended. While it has been written with the stand-alone reader in mind, your enjoyment of the following will most likely be enhanced if you read Balance of Power first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.