Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 9

BDSM Sex Story: Part 9 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

As had her sister before her, Victoria Preston turned her nose up at the down-market area while looking from her car to the tired looking bookshop across the road. Then she looked back at the couple of rough looking youths who seemed to be hanging around the entrance.

Looking at her watch and unaware Sean Brady was looking down at her from an upstairs window, Vicky eventually decided she was now late enough to perhaps keep Sean on tenterhooks as to whether she would turn up or not.

So after checking her lipstick in the rear view mirror, Vicky collected her handbag and alighted from the car, smoothing down her white summer dress as she got out from the vehicle

Despite her earlier thoughts about Sean, the videos, the website and the ‘contract’ in her purse, Vicky had predictably reverted to her long cultivated superior mindset and as she walked confidently across the road,

For Vicky’s idea was Sean, with his wonderfully muscular body and huge rampaging cock, would become her very secret lover and would, after suitable negotiations of course, be allowed to visit her as and when she required his services.

With this agreed and as an act of kindness, Vicky would then inform Sean she would be willing to forgo retribution for his despicable treatment of her.

As Vicky walked inside the tatty bookshop, Kevin Smith was as ever standing outside the shop and with an equally scruffy friend, looked her up and down with approval, although having already seen her naked body and taken possession of some of her most intimate garments, Kevin was going through his regular routine of sizing up the various women who entered the shop.

Tony ‘employed’ Kevin to keep an eye on the place, as well as putting the frighteners on certain people and to always give Tony ‘the nod’ when a prospective new ‘model’ arrived. Espically those Tony wanted unnerved and less self assured, ‘such as bitch Catherine Dixon’ thought Kevin.

‘Well he had certainly sorted out the Dixon bitch and what a great fuck she turned had out to be’

Thinking he must pay Catherine another, visit Kevin decided the Preston bitch in the white dress now going inside, would fit the bill very nicely as well.

With her black hair, young face and although a little fuller of figure than the Dixon bitch, with even bigger tits by the looks of it and she also had a good trim ass just ready for a good butt fuck if I ever get the chance, decided Kevin, wondering what kind of stockings she wore under her knee length white dress.

In fact, Sean’s last words to Vicky, had been that she should wear an all black outfit when she arrived, both outer and underwear but, but by wearing a white dress accompanied by a white silk bra and matching panties, Vicky’s intention was to make a statement to Sean that she, not he would decide on her attire.

Even Vickys tan stockings were ‘hold up’ not the garter belt and stockings Sean would obviously expect of her and besides, for some unaccountable reason her set of sheer black lingerie seemed to have disappeared from her bedroom.

Once inside, imperiously looking around the faded bookshop, Vicky’s eyes finally came to rest upon the somewhat mousy figure of Tony’s assistant and slave Joan.

“I’m here to see a young man” began Vicky Preston in her most self-important of tones while as if looking to remind her self of his name, glancing down at a piece of paper. Sean Brady I believe is his name.”

Joan looked across the counter before answering Vicky and mused upon how much Vicky’s attitude toward her would change if she were given this very arrogant woman for a couple of hours.

“I see Madam, Sean works in the upstairs office. I believe he is expecting you so if you would like to go through that door and walk up the stairs I’m sure Sean will be waiting for you.”

Without even thanking her, Vicky made her way arrogantly past Joan, through the doorway and then on up the stairs, leaving Joan to smile and shake her head as she made her way across to the shop entrance.

There Joan locked the door before putting up the closed sign and pulled down the window shade, leaving Kevin, still outside the bookshop to curse his luck, for normally he would have been inside and raring to go once a bitch like the Preston woman had gone upstairs.

After having then made her own way upstairs, Joan then settled herself by the monitors in the spare office, just in time to see Vicky settling into the guest chair opposite Sean sitting at Tony’s huge desk, who was himself away on business for a few days after giving his blessing to Sean’s request, but on the proviso Joan would also be involved and to assist if required.

An arrangement Sean was only too happy to agree with and one Tony knew would leave Joan ensuring his own interests would be looked after as far as Victoria Preston was concerned

After greeting Vicky at the top of the stairs and noting her all white attire, Sean had quickly realized she was adopting the same severe persona as when he had first called upon her, armed with the crushing evidence of her humiliation.

After Taking a seat at the desk without being invited to and before Sean had even sat down, Vicky then began a well rehearsed speech,

“I’m not going to beat about the bush young man, the fact is you came into my home last week, uninvited and armed with those disgusting photos and films you somehow managed to drug me into posing for, then after showing me those revolting images you forced me to ... to, have ... sex with you by beating and blackmailing me!, the fact that my nephew was involved with you is the only reason I haven’t reported you to the police.”

“So?”

Having fully expected him to try and wriggle his way out of the situation, Vicky was thrown by Sean’s reply.

“What do you mean by... ‘so’? Do you really expect me to keep quiet about this?”she finally retorted.

“Sure I beat you a little Vicky, but what guy wouldn’t have, after seeing the way you were enjoying it in those films and you loved it when I gave you head, you were even screaming for more ... remember? And you gave me a head job afterward ... before we had that great fuck”

“Hell Vicky, you told me you were proud of those films and pictures and that I could keep them and use them on a web site if I wanted to, so long as I didn’t embarrass your family, you even agreed to do some bondage modeling for me, remember?, Jeez Vicky you must do because I even gave you a contract to do the bondage modeling for me!.”

Vicky couldn’t believe what she was hearing, this was incredible ... ridiculous ... things were not going at all the way she had planned!

“That’s rubbish and you know it,”she cried “Absolute Rubbish, God for two pins I’d call the police right now!”

“Sure, why not, Go ahead Vicky.” as Not for the first time, Sean nonchalantly held out a cell phone toward the stunned mature beauty.

From the spare office Joan listened and watched, her Sean was proving a real star, a great act. He had this stuck up bitch by the proverbial balls and was squeezing hard.

As for Vicky, all she could do then was to bluster.

“I came here in good faith, to give you a chance to apologize young man, I was even prepared to let the matter drop and maybe even allow you to visit me again on a ... well a more, shall we say ... Friendly basis but it seems ... well it seems you only want to argue the point” Vicky finished lamely.

Sean then stood up and walking behind a suddenly apprehensive Vicky told her

.

“I recall telling you to dress all in black today Vicky”

“That’s not the point ... I dress as I please and how I please young man”

“And I also told you to call me Master”

“I’ve had just about enough of your cheek young man, stop this nonsense at once!”

Suddenly Sean threw a glossy covered photo magazine onto the desk before Vicky and Looking down it was easy for her to see the title.

‘MATURE BONDAGE BABES.’

Vicky’s attention though was instantly drawn toward the Magazine’s ‘cover girl’

A horrifying photo of herself, naked save for a tiny scrap of satin constituting her thong covering her pubis, as she knelt gagged and handcuffed with her ankles on her hunches in her own lounge, posing for the camera with sleepy but pleading eyes.

“Oh my God” cried Vicky, softy stunned to silence.

“Hey ... It’s a great read Vicky; to start with it will be sold for publication in certain European countries. The photos are from your own website Vicky; they really like this sort of thing over there so we can print thousands of them. They should bring us plenty without your family having to see them, just as you asked ... hopefully anyway ... And of course after the magazines we have the films of you for online distribution”

Now Stood behind Vicky, Sean pressed some remote control buttons and suddenly on the wall a few feet from where she sat a large screen TV flickered into life.

To her absolute horror, Vicky saw, superimposed over an image of herself licking the plum like head of a huge cock, the title words,

.

‘VICKY PRESTON BOUND, BEATEN FUCKED & HUMILIATED!’

“Oh God, please. Why ... Why” ... why me? Vicky

whispered.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

Ignoring her pleading question and massaging her tense shoulders, Sean then said,

“I told you to come here dressed all in black Vicky, but you disobeyed me, so now tell me what you are wearing under that dress”

By now Vicky had realised she’d once again seriiously underestimated Sean Brady.

Why on earth had she agreed to come here, thinking she could simply bluff her way out of Sean’s threats by becoming once again the domineering forceful woman she so enjoyed portraying?

How easily this young man had set her up.

“A ... bra ... stockings ... panties ... all white” replied Vicky eventually, her voice almost a whisper, thinking it pointless now to make things worse by repeating her earlier assertion that she would dress as she pleased.

“Well Vicky, either you strip naked here and now or you go home and your web site to go live, then i’ll email the web address to all your family and send them a few complementary magazines and films of course!”

Releasing her shoulders Sean stepped back and having no real choice at all Vicky eventually stood and began unbuttoning her white summer dress.

“Turn and face me” Sean told Vicky with downcast eyes.

After turning round to face him Vicky nervously pulled the light material away from her shoulders and by the time she had complied with Sean’s demand, her button through dress was lying in a pool around her ankles, leaving Vicky wearing no more an admittedly pretty set of lacy bra and panties along with her elasticated stockings.

A couple of minutes later and After a huge amount of will power Vicky was reaching behind to unclasp her bra and remove the white silk garment, revealing the huge yet firm 36 d breasts and large pink nipples Sean remembered so well.

Having then followed Sean’s instruction that she pass him her white bra, Vicky’s panic stricken eyes were pleading with Sean, but his unspoken reply was to cruelly nod toward her white panties and so after a brief pause, Vicky was trying as best she could to remove the silken garment with as much remaining dignity as she could muster.

“Hand them to me Vicky, you won’t be needing them again”

said Sean and moments later Vicky dejectedly looked on as Sean ripped her expensive bra and matching silk panties to shreds.

“Now the stockings, pass them to me and climb up on the desk on your knees Vicky, then spread your legs and rest your ass on your ankles and then hold your hands together behind your neck.”

Although totally aghast at what Sean was demanding of her and feeling completely humiliated at having her naked body displayed before him, Vicky none the less slowly did Sean’s bidding.

Having never before having felt so vulnerable and ashamed, the raven haired mature beauty was magnificently displayed in all her glory, as her naked body knelt on the green leather inlay of Tony’s huge desk.

The effect of clasping her hands together behind her neck was to pull Vicky’s huge breasts proudly upright, whilst her widely spread knees allowed Sean, now sitting before her in the huge swivel chair, a glorious sight of her raven haired pubic mound.

At that moment Sean really couldn’t decide which he preferred, the gorgeous mature body of Vicky or that of her sister Catherine.

No matter though, he now owned both sisters and now it was time to make his ownership of her much clearer to Vicky.

With Sean Pressing a hidden button located under the desk, moments later Vicky was astonished to see Joan standing before her and only after Sean’s stern command she remain as she was, did Vicky retain her position, before to her astonishment and disbelief, she heard Joan, her arms folded across her chest whilst critically studying her naked body telling Sean.

“I see what you mean Sean, she’s in good shape, it has a great pair of tits and a firm ass on it by the looks of things, I do think we can make good use of her after a few modifications here and there!”

Vicky had so far kept her famous temper in check during what she saw to be cat and mouse game with Sean and having recalled the sheer pleasure of having her naked body impaled upon his giant cock.

Vicky was in reality secretly enjoyed having to strip before Sean, even the indignity of having to climb naked upon the desk and display herself to him, had set of a bizarre yet thrilling throbbing between her legs.

A throbbing that intensified with Sean studying her submissive pose with great approval and Vicky was thinking that for the first time since Sean’s visit to her house, it would not be her own fingers slipping between her cunts lips today but his oh so wonderful throbbing weapon!.

But having seen and hearing the mousy woman from downstairs, talking about her body in such a manner, Vicky’s anger rose and crossing her arms over her Breasts, her celebrated temper suddenly gave Sean its full vent.

“My God ... what the hell is going on here ... give me my clothes at once! I’m not being spoken about if though I’m, some sort of ... Chattel ... by this ... this madwoman or anybody else”

“I’m getting dressed and going home right now ... my god ... what a nerve you have”

But if Vicky was expecting some form of contrition from Sean, she was to be very mistaken, when having completely ignored Vicky’s tirade, he simply nodded to Joan and replied.

“I agree with you there Joan, but maybe you discover for yourself just how good a shape she is in.”

Completely taken aback by Sean’s indifferent attitude, Vicky was even more astonished when with surprising strength and agility, Joan grabbed her by her wrists and hair before dragging the naked mature protesting beauty from where knelt upon Sean’s desk, on to her feet and out of the office, along the corridor and upstairs into the ‘Playroom’

Once inside the ‘playroom,’, still gripping the terrified helpless and breathless Vicky, ‘by her wrists and hair, Joan eased herself onto a large black leather couch where, seemingly effortlessly throwing Vicky over her knees, she proceeded to beat the cowering the trembling pleading sister of Catherine Dixon into submission.

First by using a cruel leather riding crop, before time and again spanking the sobbing Vicky’s bottom with her open palm while deeply humiliating her trapped and helpless prey when repeatedly running her fingers through the crease of Vicky’s bottom cheeks and then downward between her cunt lips, causing alternate groans of both pleasure and pleading to escape from between Vicky’s lips.

All of which was manna from heaven for Joan, who being the far stronger of the two, easily coped with Vicky’s initial struggles and protests and eventually realizing the futility of struggling against the surprising strength of the much smaller woman,

Vicky could do nothing other than accept that Joan had the power to roam and explore every inch of her body with knowing hands and fingers every inch of her body from breasts and nipples on down to her cunt, buttocks, anus and thighs.

Having alternately punished and then toyed with her body for what seemed an eternity to Vicky her inevitable capitulation was eventually complete When, with her index finger fully inserted inside her anus and her other fingers exploring the depths of her cunt, Joan pulled Vicky’s tear stained face up toward her own, telling her.

“Okay Lady, someone very special is looking forward to meeting you and you had better give me the answer I’m looking for ... if you don’t I can keep this up all day if need be ... sonare you going to be a good little bitch for me and do exactly what I tell you?”

Joan then recited the exact words she was expecting to hear from Vicky.

Even as she wondered what on earth Joan had meant by telling her ‘someone was looking forward to meeting you’, having been for an eternity subjected to almost every indignity imaginable, and with her painful Ass burning as never before, not to mention the pain in her sinus from Joan exproring fingers, Vicky was in no frame of mind to deny anything at all to this smaller but far stronger woman,

whose fingers had discovered all her innermost secrets.

“Yes Mistress Joan ... I promise I’m going to be a good girl for you” sobbed the humiliated and pained mature beauty in reply to Joans demand of her.

Having realized there was no way she was going to escape this dreadful place and fearful of yet more punishment from her far shorter but far stronger adversary, the totally humiliated Vicky stood before the wall sized mirror while Joan prepared her for her ‘meeting’.

Preparation for which included Vicky suffering the indignity of having Joan dress her in an extremely small set of black leather lingerie, a tiny leather bra serving no other purpose than so conceal just the very tips of her large breasts and nipples whilst likewise, the same applied to the tiny leather thong which in reality was no more than a tiny triangle of leather with a thin elastic strap dissecting her ass and barely concealing her hairy pubic mound.

Only the matching garter belt could have been described as being in any way substantial, with its four metal tabs supporting and securing the black lace top seamed stockings, encased in a pair of ridiculously high heeled ‘stage’ shoes, giving Vicky an extra six inches in height.

After Telling Vicky to stop her constant whimpering, Joan the applied liberal amounts of baby oil to very nook and cranny her body, before securing padded leather cuffs to the bemused and very alarmed Vicky’s wrists and ankles.

Joan then applied the cosmetics, deep red lipstick, eyes shadow, blushers and face creams were applied to her face by Joan who, after finally thrusting a black velcro secured ball gag into her mouth, Joan stood back to allow Vicky to gaze into the wall sized mirror, to see herself as never before and to reflect that the effect of all of Joan’s combined efforts upon was truly nothing less than stunning.

Vicky knew she had never looked or felt more desirable, but as Joan then led across to the centre of the ‘playroom’, Vicky shuddered in foreboding, for the only reason for her looking so desirable was that ‘someone special was looking forward to meeting her’.

With her wrists and arms aching and clearly still suffering from her spanking at the hands of Joan, Vicky stared in trepidation at the approaching figure as with her body secured in her X position, she now hung suspended by the padded leather wrist cuffs, clipped to a wide steel bar set into the dungeon ceiling beams.

Vicky’s ankles, encased in matching leather ankles cuffs, were also spread wide and attached to the ends of a comparable steel bar, thus ensuring every part of her body was open to inspection.

One harsh spotlight shined directly upon Vicky, illuminating her almost naked sheen as she hung there, fully aware her defenseless body was ready and available for whoever had whatever was in store for her, befor after hanging there alone and afraid for what seemed like a lifetime, the ‘who’ finally arrived

For Stood opposite the helpless Vicky was a balding, portly and normally smartly dressed figure, who under different circumstances would not have been given a second glance by Vicky.

But gone by now was the superior attitude the raven haired mature beauty had first presented to Joan when arriving in the small bookshop.

For Vicky’s previously well ordered world had been torn apart, first by Sean and then by Joan and Vicky’s apprehensive and fearful eyes now looked on in abject horror at the figure stood before her through the dimly lit ‘playroom’

Holding a leather ‘cat o nine tails’ while clad in leather trousers and black leather string vest, his features hidden behind a studded leather face mask, David Yates looked the devil incarnate to Vicky.

In fact Tony’s oldest and most reliable ‘customer’ was part of the deal allowing Sean to use his bookshop for the day.

Now Yates stood before his very expensive ‘purchase’ his greedy eyes smiling behind the leather face mask as his hands reached inside Vicky’s tiny leather bra to take, squeeze and weigh the helpless beauties heavy breasts, whilst his thumbs caressed and measured her nipples and thanking the day he had sold his successful business for the small fortune, one that provided him with the means to indulge his cruel alter ego.

“We will be watching you Vicky and remember, any nonsense from you and your web site goes live ... understood?”

Even as she recalled Joan’s final words before she departed, Vicky was unable to prevent herself from shouting muffled protests into her ball gag as her breasts were weighed and fondled, but Yates was smiling contentedly behind his mask of anonymity and ignored her protests, happy in the knowledge he could and would use this mature beauty any way he wished, all in the knowledge Joan and Tony’s young assistant would be recording all the action for him to view over and again in the comfort of his home.

So what if this beauty was not exactly a willing participant?

Breaking in a new bitch was the way Yates liked it and he gladly paid big money for the privilege.

Afterward he simply resumed his anonymity of course, but for Yates this one was a rare find, for usually he was breaking girls in their late teens or young mothers who wanted to make some good money while the kids were at school and maybe even having a little fun to go with the cash.

Here though, realized Yates, was the reason Tony had doubled his usual asking price, she was the real deal, anxiety and fear were oozing from every pore, every part of her sex on legs body to die for.

‘I gueee they must have some sort of hold on this obviously refined bitch, but thats her problem,’ thought Yates before dropping Vicky’s Breasts and then circling the terrified Vicky’s suspended body like a vulture sizing up its prey, inching closer to her scented, all but naked body, with every movement.

With horrified eyes, Vicky could only look on when Yates slipped one hand down over her stomach and Expecting the worst, she shouted renewed protests into her gag when she felt his fingers easily slipping inside her, whilst to her horror realizing she had somehow become wet down there.

“The bitch must really be gagging for it” decided a surprised Yates who with his hard throbbing cock straining against the leather trousers, stepped behind the X spread, naked figure of Victoria Preston.

Cupping her breasts, Yates pushed himself very close to her, His body pushed against hers, his face against hers, his tongue and lips tasting Vicky’s soft naked shoulder as he whispered to the petrified beauty.

‘Your mine now bitch ... I’ve paid big money to be your first client, so you had better make sure I enjoy it. Otherwise you stay right here while I beat the shit out of you and fuck you over and over again until you make me believe you love it!”

The terrified Vicky was shell shocked.

“Oh my God, this monster is going to rape me”

“but what was he talking about, client? ‘ What the hell is happening to me, what is Sean doing to me?”

Yates softly whispered yet brutal words, induced the stunned and bemused Vicky to scream into her gag and to shake her body in her desperate, yet futile attempt to escape her bondage as the implications of Yates words sank in.

That Sean Brady obliviously intended to use her, to sell her body for sex to disgusting perverts such as the one at this moment openly exploring her body!

“Oh my God why did I ever come here today? How stupid of me to think I could control that young monster when All the time he intended to blackmail me, use me, oh my God, to sell me! He only wants to sell me for sex!”

But as she felt the sudden sheering pain of his whip landing upon her already sore buttocks, Vicky realized that at that moment Yates also had other plans for Vicky as he began to very slowly and very deliberately lay the whip across every exposed inch of her quivering body.

In fact the whip, although in essence a very cruel looking device, had been designed more to reduce a victims self esteem, rather than inflict serious damage upon them and it was the fear in Vicky’s eyes Yates loved to see, rather than weal’s from the whip and once he had completed his rather enjoyable task he would as usual be asking the question.

“Nod you head if you want me to remove the gag while I fuck you ... any complaints though and it goes straight back on and I take a real whip to your Ass ... understand?”

As had all others before her, all fully aware they were about to be fucked whatever the case, Vicky nodded her head in understanding.

Then Yates expert knowing fingers were parting Vicky’s sex lips, exploring and pulling the soft flaps aside before one finger found Vicky’s little nub of gristly pleasure, causing the incensed yet helpless woman to gasp in unwanted but yet undeniable pleasure.

Then to her horror Vicky suddenly became aware of the unwanted invader that was the hot tip of Yates throbbing cock, now nestling into the warm moist valley between her cunt lips.

As he slowly entered her, Yates knew the Viagra tablet he had taken earlier would keep his thick long cock rock solid for hours. Always having been proud of its size, despite his less than Adonis type features, Yates was also proud of his well practiced ability to use it well.

Yates was totally confident that even many somewhat less than obliging ‘first timers’ such as this one, had ultimately succumbed to the unwanted, yet unquestionable pleasure the skilful use of his throbbing nine inch monster created inside them.

And despite her combined anger and revulsion Victoria Preston wouldvprove to be no exception to this rule.

Unable to prevent Yates from entering her, the mature beauty could do nothing but hang there in her bondage while the monster cock slipped fraction by fraction inside her, filling her, expanding as like never before.

Still pulling Vicky’s cunt lips aside Yates, unhurriedly pushed his way into her, the huge head of his throbbing cock touching and pushing the walls of her cunt, as if wanting to feel and sense every single part of her vagina.

Vicky was all too soon Gasping repeatedly to the joint ministrations of Yates cock and to the attentions of his skilful fingers, until finally when he could go no further, o when he had filled her completely did she sensed Yates had ceased his thrusting, that her body was impaled upon a giant cock with no possible means of release.

That she was filled as never before, that she was simply a vessel for this man’s pleasure.

And there, deep inside Vicky’s throbbing cunt, comfortable in the knowledge the Viagra would sustain him, Yates remained, his huge cock throbbing ceaselessly inside Vicky, while his hands and fingers explored every little part of her baked body...

This all too naturally brought forth yet more involuntary gasps of pleasure from between the lips of the mature beauty, as Yates alternated between breasts, nipples, stomach, thighs and cunt lips until eventually Yates began a long slow pumping of Vicky’s already wet and by now throbbing cunt,

continually teasing her when almost pulling out, before gradually filling her again, every time causing Vicky, with her eyes now closed, to gasp with pleasure until, again stopping deep inside her, Vicky was aware of Yates whispering again.

“Grip it bitch ... grip your Master’s cock!”

Although being the unthinkable only minutes ago, Vicky’s response was her sudden and spontaneous gripping of Yates with her virginal muscles.

“Now keep it like that as I fuck you.”

Again Vicky found herself obeying Yates, gripping him as he slowly fucked her and before long was feeling the first stirrings of a massive orgasm, but that was to be Yates decision, not her own and Vicky’s frustration was noticeable when he came to rest again just between her cunt lips.

You come only when I allow it” Yates humiliatingly informed Vicky who was fully aware she was trying in a most wanton manner to push back and impale herself upon Yates each time he rested at her entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.