Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 8

BDSM Sex Story: Part 8 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Later that week:

Having followed Tony’s advice, Sean had told Kevin Smith that after he left her house he was to keep track of Victoria Prestons every movement in and out of her house over the next three days and to follow her if necessary before reporting back to Sean and Tony.

An idea which very much appealed to Kevin’s innate sense of perversion and although told by Sean to remain in in his battered old car some distance away from Vicky’s house, unaware he was in fact going to observe the movements of Catherine Dixon’s sister, Kevin was determined to discover all he could about Victoria Preston, after all, he decided, knowledge is power.

So it was that three days later Sean was delighted to be told by Kevin that the first night after Sean had left Vicky’s house, there had been nothing to report other than the lights being switched off just after midnight. That for the following two days, apart from two visits to the local shops to purchase groceries, Vicky had remained in her home and that aside from one woman, who Kevin later discovered to be neighbor, she’d had no other visitors to her house.

“Tell me How she was dressed Kevin”Sean had asked.

“Pretty smart I’d say, jeez, that bitch is certainly well stacked, mostly wearing wearing a nice low cut dresses cut above the knee and was pretty well made up too, with nice hair as well Sean” “when i followed her she seemed okay, but I noticed she kept looking around a lot, I guess she was a bit nervous ... maybe that was down to you Sean” Kevin had replied. What Kevin hadn’t told Sean, was of his nocturnal 3am. Visit inside Vicky’s house, using the skills his cat burglar old man had taught him. Having Entered through a badly closed kitchen window, the first thing Kevin noticed had been the bottle of sleeping tablets and from there Kevin had know things should be easy for him and so it had proved. After then having crept upstairs, Kevin had found Vicky flat out and almost comatose, But Vicky was in her bed and with a black sheet tidily covering her body, he knew she had probably just taken a few more tablets than usual in the hope of getting the goods nights sleep, which a smiling Kevin thought she probably needed after the visit from Sean Brady!.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind for the moment, Kevin had lifted the light satin bed sheet to discover Vicky completely naked beneath. Her fantastic breasts and nipples certainly looked good to Kevin, who at another time would have taken full advantage of the situation. “Lucky fo her” decided Kevin ‘I’m not about to open myself up to another hiding from Tony!’, after none the less taking a couple of pics of the naked mature beauty on his smartphone.

But Kevin decided he would, as always, leave his calling card after breaking into an attractive women’s home. Very softy and quietly, Kevin slid open the first of the dresser drawers usually containing the items he required. As luck would have it Kevin only needed to open first, for inside the drawer in the dim light before him lay a selection of Vicky’s finest lingerie. After selecting his usual preferred black color, a satin Bra, tiny thong and a matching garter belt had all found their way into Kevin’s pocket, before he rummaged a little further, for these were the drawers in which women usually hid any spare cash, but to Kevin’s surprise it wasn’t the cash he found but the two 8 x 4 photos of Vicky sent to her by Sean.

“Mmmmm very nice, very nice” thought Kevin who having already witnessed Vicky’s beautiful naked body, was by then feeling a little horny, but after a moment or two Kevin decided not to risk it and slid the 2 photos back into the bottom of the drawer, thinking “Well, nothing lasts forever and if I fall foul of Tony or Sean, with me knowing her little secrets I can come back and put this baby through her paces any time I want, just as I did with the Dixon bitch!”

With Kevin having confirmed to a jubilant Sean he had seen no particularly interesting comings and goings at Victoria Preston ‘s house over the last few days, the pleased as punch Sean sat opposite Tony in his large office and explained to a still skeptical Tony, that Catherine’s sister Victoria Preston would be joining the ‘Stable’ in a few days time.

A smiling Tony had listened in admiration as Sean told him of the ‘Modeling Contract’ he had left with Vicky, basically during the course of that year ... as and when when required ... Victoria Preston would, make herself available for ‘Modeling Services’ to Sean’s fictional ‘T & S Mature Modeling Agency’.

That At the end of this period, all of Vicky’s ‘Intellectual Property’, i.e. Photos, video and Website ownership, would be passed over to her.

‘So your idea is when we need her, to hire out your new ‘Model’ over the year Sean” “well we’re not short of wealthy punters looking for the the opportunity of putting a classy bondage whore like this through her paces ... and she sure is very desirable Sean” Tony replied while studying one of Sean’s 8 x 4 photos of Vicky.

“Oh no Tony, after a year she just signs a new contract! “ replied the laughing Sean Brady, much to Tony’s amusement who advised Sean that two years would be more than enough in terms of making money from Victoria Preston and they should ensure she wasn’t ‘spoiled goods’ by overworking her.

“It may be better”, Tony argued “To sell Victoria Preston on to the ‘highest bidder’ once she began to outlive her usefulness.

An idea that greatly appealed to his young protege, who then asked Tony “Sell her?”

“We hold a very specialized auction Sean, no better way to get her off your hands, Vicky Preston quietly disappears, maybe to Africa, the Middle East, Japan perhaps, we get a nice little cash bonus and move on to the next one!” “An Auction? ... wow” exclaimed Sean, his cock twitching at thoughts seeing sisters on a raised wooden auction block while wealthy Arabs and Blacks tried outbidding each other to purchase one or both sisters.

in fact Tony felt a secret admiration toward his handsome young man during Sean’s narration. A young man dominating the beautiful blonde Mother of a school friend was not unheard of, but doing the same to her apparently equally beautiful sister would be an astonishing feat should Sean achieve it.

Earlier Tony had given Sean a much sanitized account of his use of Catherine Dixon while Sean had been busy with Victoria Preston.

So Tony had told Sean that in Sean’s absence he had asked Catherine to act as a last minute “hostess” to some local business men during a meeting, pouring the drinks and handing around trays of food. “Suitably dressed of course I may add,” smiled Tony. Your slave looked a million dollars in a tiny black dress and stockings Sean. You would have been proud of her; the chaps concerned were, I understand, most taken with Catherines attitude and very generous toward her afterward.

Sean had nodded his understanding, his slave was also Tony’s slave, for the moment at least. None the less Sean was more than happy with the contents of the envelope Tony passed to him, meaning it was quite obvious they’d all enjoyed fucking Catherine, how brutally they’d done so or whether doing so as a group, or individually was of no importance to Sean, for Catherine Dixon was now making money for him.

“If this is the result of hard work spent on her back by Catherine Dixon then I’m a happy man”

Tony had chuckled at Sean’s joke and knowing that the boy wanted to concentrate on the training of Victoria Preston himself, Tony would keep Sean in the loop, but only as far as he thought advisable. The boy was doing well, but was not yet ready to be party to all his secrets or of his conversations with Catherine Dixon who had, it appeared, more than suited the requirements of his friends.

Photos and video recordings of the event had been out, for these men were all well known and very wealthy, so confidentiality was paramount. As well as rewarding him generously they also trusted Tony implicitly and To that end Sean was not yet ready to be given a complete run down of all of Tony’s connections and activities, aware only that Tony ran the bookshop while producing ‘underground’ story and photographic and video web sites and publications as a very lucrative sideline.

For his part Tony had earlier spoken with Peter on his cell phone and had been delighted to be told the three of them had been absolutely captivated by Catherine. So much so Tony could look forward to a sizable bonus if he could provide her services again. This time though, as a special treat for Peter’s young twins, who, since their Mother walked out on them a few years ago, had been raised single handed by their Father.

However the twins, coming up to their sixteenth birthdays, had on a couple of occasions inadvertently witnessed their Father’s ‘hobby’. Since when they had consistently pestered their Father for the opportunity to experience such events themselves. Moreover they wanted to record the event on film, preferably using a woman resembling their Mother.

So Peter, who would have dearly loved t have provided the real thing, had she not been living on another continent, had told Tony the beautiful Catherine Dixon fitted that description perfectly!

Previously Tony would have used Joan for such occasions, but now had Catherine Dixon and without detracting from Joan, Catherine was one hell of a beautiful woman for her age. She also had that naive unsuspecting and innocent quality missing in the likes of Joan and his professional models and So Tony had assured Peter there would be no problem at all in arranging for this scenario.

All that remained of course was to agree a suitable fee for once again providing the services of Catherine Dixon, although Tony was certain Peter would agree that given the nature of this scenario, the fee would need be considerably higher than before!...

That evening Victoria Preston lay on her sofa, fresh from a long hot bath. Now wearing a black transparent negligee and tiny matching thong she had not pulled from the drawer in years. Vicky was nursing her second long vodka in one hand while holding a cigarette in the other, as she again viewed her large laptop screen.

Again Sipping her large vodka, Vicky realized she was smitten, that even after having been beaten, bruised and humiliated, she was none the less infatuated and obsessed, obsessed with a young man less than half her age and with a cock to die for. Vicky knew full well it was wrong, so very wrong to be thinking of this dangerous young thug with the enormous cock as a potential lover.

“I should have complained?, I should have done something straight away after he had gone!” Vicky told herself for the umpteenth time. “why did I not at least ring Cathy and ask her advice? But because of Catherine’s son Dan and that awful web site, is was now impossible of course.

Placing the vodka on a small table beside her, Vicky’s fingers pulled aside her thong and found their way between her legs, gasping as again she felt the wonderful throbbing fire there, for so long denied her. The undeniable wetness inside her fingers now sought when recalling Sean’s words. “I own you Vicky, I own your cunt, your ass, your tits, only I or anyone I choose will fuck you from now on, from now on you will have to beg me to fuck you Vicky, you beg your Master to fuck you.” Incredible Words a short while ago Vicky would have found so repulsive, yet were now somehow illicitly exciting.

At that very moment, despite all that had happened to her, the fake pictures and films, the violence and yes, the blackmail, Vicky would have been prepared to beg Sean to fuck her again and gasped as an orgasm surged through her. Afterward, taking a long slurp of her vodka, Vicky realized her fingers could now never ever be enough.

Why her? What remained so unclear was just how and why on earth, Sean Brady had found her in the first place. Why on earth had he then planned and then executed such a complex dangerous and devious plot to ensnare her.

Certainly her evil little nephew Dan, had assisted him by at least telling Sean about his Aunt Victoria and also probably drugging her the on day he allegedly visited her for coffee, but all this were true, that he had done so, it must mean she was still seen to be a very desirable woman, even to young men such as Sean and her nephew Dan. Touching herself again, another orgasm surged through Vicky.

“If I do make a deal with Sean the devil, then no one must ever know, no one, certainly not Catherine” “I could can tell Sean we can have fun together, but in return for my silence about the other night, he must never tell another soul about us. And he must make sure Dan stays away from me and never tell a living soul about what he did and said to me”...

At exactly 7.30 that evening, dressed in the very same black lingerie and tiny dress she had worn for the so called Discussion Group,, Catherine Dixon obeyed her son’s instructions in first knocking on his door and then after hearing Dan telling her to come in, entering his bedroom and standing apprehensively just inside the doorway.

As instructed Catherine’s hands were now linked together behind her neck while Dan leisurely lay upon his bed.

Earlier Catherine had been cautiously excited at the idea of again having to submit to her own son’s scrutiny and interrogation, although having bathed and dressed and was actually here, inside her son’s bedroom, the guilty enormity of both her and Dan’s recent actions hit her again, causing Catherine to fretfully look anywhere but at her son.

Catherine noticed Dan’s hitherto untidy boyish room was now spick, span and very tidy. Gone were the boyish posters on the walls; gone were any childish items what so ever, all that remained seemed to be a tidy room full of books in bookcases, electronic items and TV monitors. But then to her astonishment Catherine spotted a large framed photograph of herself, lying on her bed fully naked, taken by her husband a couple of years ago, now brazenly adorned her son’s bedside table! “Oh my God” mouthed Catherine softly.

As Dan looked across toward his beautiful Mother he was sure he could hear his heart actually hammering against the walls of chest. “Nice photo isn’t it Mum, you really do look very beautiful.”

Since the last time his Mother had been here in his room Dan had jerked off countless times almost every day, to the recording he had made of his Mother whilst he spanked and played with her. Dan was certain his exploring fingers had caused his Mother to orgasm while her whole body was draped over his knee, that while she moaned quietly her whole body had suddenly quivered and shaken until she had eventually become still and passive, before rising from his lap and without a word, embarrassingly rearranged her clothing before slipping from Dan’s bedroom.

Since that evening, although both he and his Mother had conducted a cordial relationship, there was, it seemed to Dan, a strange look in her eyes when they spoke. Not anger or resentment, but a strange glint Dam could not identity. Then Last night Dan had finally seen his Mother’s naked body in the flesh for the first time, and God was she beautiful. What a figure she had, how he had wanted to stroke and caress those wonderfully firm breasts, her huge pink nipples and to toy with her lovely little gold nipple ring, while his young cock throbbed to illicit desires of taking his own naked Mother, there and then.

Tonight, even though dressed of sorts, Dan’s eyes burned into his Mother as she stood there with hands on her head and thought she looked even more beautiful this way, wearing only a tiny very sex black dress, obviously with stockings and garter belt but without a bra, leaving the outline of her nipple ring clearly visible to him. Tonight there would be no look of surprise in her face, for tonight, Dan intended that bit by bit, his Mother would slowly reveal her body to him.

Watching her son rise leisurely from his bed and make his way toward her, Catherine’s heart hammered the walls of her chest. Although he knew full well his desire for her was so very wrong and that he should not be feeling the way he did, his Mother was perfection personified.

In fact, Dan saw this as being partially the fault of his Mother. After all, even though he had previously jacked off at thoughts of his Mother, naked while bound and gagged, it was she who had eventually displayed her weakness to him, in allowing Sean and Tom to so easily dominate her that first time, even if he had been a little naughty himself by filming the visit they had arranged through him.

Dan had fully realized the visit of Sean an Tom had somehow awakened not only his Mother’s sexual desires, but also brought his own fantasies to life, which seemed to justify his own repressed sexual desire toward his mother.

Since that fateful afternoon rarely a day passed without Dan masturbating to films, pictures or just plain conjured up visions of his Mother Catherine, but this was never enough and afterwards, with a fist full of overflowing cum juices, there was never a sense of guilt. Just empty feelings of frustration that it really should be himself and not the likes of Tony, Sean or even Tom, not to mention that thug Kevin enjoying his Mother, fucking her cunt, ass and mouth when it was he Dan, whom she should kneel before and call “Master”

Looking at Catherine now, as young as he was, Dan could sense a submissiveness about his Mother. The rapid beating of her heart was clearly visible to him, as was her inability to look him in the eye. So with his own heart still crashing against the wall of his own chest, Dan knew it was time to take his plan to trap his own Mother into becoming his very own slave a stage further. “So Mother, we both know you were lying to me last night and We both know you didn’t spend the evening with Aunt Vicky and Nor do I think you were telling me truth about your nipple ring, So I’m going to punish you again, but before then you are to get on your knees and then place your hands behind your back”

Despite her being fully aware of the possible consequences coming to his room, Catharine’s first instinct was to rebel. She wanted to tell Dan she was his own Mother and would do no such thing.

However, sensing his Mother’s hesitation, Dan crushed any further thoughts of rebellion when adding “Otherwise we really should have a family discussion, perhaps about Kevin or Sean or perhaps where you were last night or even about that bookshop i’ve been hearing about and you can even tell dad all about your nipple ring”

Words which left the stunned, not to mention puzzled, Catherine no alternative but to eventually slowly sink to her knees before her son...

Just after three pm the following afternoon, a smiling Tony and Joan stood in the large secret dungeon play room dominating the upper floor of his office suite, studying the The beautiful gagged and naked body of Catherine Dixon strung upside down, Her wide spread legs secured to a steel spreader bar hauled almost to the playrooms ceiling. Catherine’s shaven mound was clearly visible for all to see. Her hands, cuffed behind her back, flailed around uselessly, well above the floor while desperately trying to prevent Joan from landing blow after blow from a short leather strap directly onto Catherine’s exposed pussy lips.

The mature blonde beauty grunted helplessly into the ball gag as time after time her body shook in multiple orgasms, caused not only by Joan’s leather strap, but also by the huge vibrating rubber phallus Joan had buried deep inside Catherines Pussy, before cruelly inserting a smaller vibrating phallus into Catherine’s anus...

With the events of the previous evening in her son’s bedroom still fresh in her mind that morning, Catherine knew she had to get away from the house for a while. She had to indeed keep the promise she made to herself and try to put an end to the madness now enveloping her entire existence that she had to confront Tony and tell him that never again would she allow herself to be employed as a paid sexual plaything to be used at will by his friends.

So with Dan safely off to his school Catherine bathed then dressed in her now accustomed routine of a little half cup bra, thong and garter belt, today’s colors of tan stockings, power blue lingerie and a button up light blue dress completing the outfit along with her customary make up.

Catherine had then driven into town but was now reluctant to spend her earnings before confronting Tony as she had planned, so Catherine had first done a little window shopping before summoning up the courage to confront him.

Eventually, trying to dismiss the thought her nemesis Kevin could be hanging around, Catherine parked her car before making her way inside the small book shop, from Behind the counter Joan then listened patiently as Catherine, happy at least the repugnant Kevin was nowhere to be seen, angrily demanded that she be allowed to see Tony.

The thought of confronting Tony had been at the forefront of her mind but once inside Tony’s office, just as she’d discovered the last, such was the power seeming to radiate from him, she soon found her resolve quickly turning to dust.

Having fully intending to remain standing Catherine had been a little surprised when Tony allowed her to do just that, little realizing that her standing before a sunlit flooded window allowed Tony a perfect vision of her lingerie clad body beneath the light dress.

Catherine had thought long and hard about her words and of Tony’s possible reaction, that he must surely either apologise to her, before then sweet talking her round to his way of thinking again, or perhaps become angry and tell Catherine to leave his office immediately if she thought he would ever be party to such a deception.

Neither of which happened. Instead Tony’s half smile remained throughout Catherine’s mini tirade as she told Tony she would never again be used by him. She explained that she was NOT a call girl, NOT a whore and that never again would she allow either Tony or Sean to sweet talk her into agreeing to such acts of depravity, expressing her concern that should her husband and family ever discover what had happened that evening, then her life would be in ruins.

When Catherine finally completed her tirade, the silence was deafening, all that remained was Tony’s half smile, before the big man shook his head before telling her, almost sadly.

“What have I done to deserve such disrespect Catherine? Leaving aside the fact you have not knelt before me.” “I recall our agreement was that ‘If’ I help you out with your problem with young Kevin, then Catherine, you in return would help me out of a jam while Joan was laid up with a bad ankle” “You agreed to act as hostess for some friends having a current affairs discussion evening and I am sure you will also recall that I said your duties would be to serve drinks and snacks, so Just what these ‘extras’ you provided to earn additional reward while there was your own affair ... please correct me if I am wrong Catherine but my understanding is that my friends were more than generous toward you and you were more than happy to accept a very large amount of money from them after being driven home, In fact one of them has specifically asked that you visit him again Catherine”

Completely taken aback, Catherine blushed furiously, this was not all at what she had expected, Tony seemed to be implying it had been she who had ‘sold’ herself to those men. Didn’t he realize they had used her as a sex toy? That they made her swallow a glassful of their combined semen! That they had tied her to a bench, beaten her and then filled her every hole until she was awash with their combined cum juices!

“But they used me Tony ... used me like a cheap whore!”

Rising from his huge office chair Tony made his way across to Catherine, whose heart was by then thumping in her chest before Tony, his fingers then holding her chin up to his face told her. “A cheap whore you are most certainly not Catherine, but when you first came here for training it was made to clear to you that I would punish you severely should you displease me or be disrespectful toward either Sean or myself, well, today Catherine, you have done just that!”

Such the aura of power emanating from Tony that Catherine could do no more that stand nervously still as be then unbuttoned her dress, before pushing the lightweight material over her shoulders, leaving Catherine shivering slightly in the sunlit room as her dress fell away to the floor, leaving her standing before Tony in her powder blue lingerie. Unaware Joan had followed her up to Tony’s office, Catherine was then shocked to feel Tony’s slave cum secretary placing her surprisingly strong hands on her shoulders.

“Oh no, I have plenty of cheap whores ... no ... you Catherine are a very expensive whore, my most expensive in fact, but one who appears to have for forgotten her life is no longer her own and that we now own her” As if to emphasize his point Tony’s hand slipped inside her bra to tweak Catherine’s nipples before sliding down to cup her vulva through her tiny thong. “We own every part of you Catherine, your Master Sean is not here at the moment so Joan will take you up to the dungeon, there you will learn to accept that fact again and apologize to me properly!”

Wanting, but afraid to reject his calm authority, Catherine looked at Tony, but when her lips moved, no sound came out as Joan led her by her bare shoulders from Tony’s office.

Once in the dungeon, the stunned dejected but compliant Catherine could only look on while after securing a ball gag in her mouth, Joan the removed her bra, thong, garter and stockings before securing thick padded leather cuffs to her wrists, before telling the naked Catherine to step into a special pair of leather thigh boots, complete with their own sturdy metal rings sown into the thick leather. Shortly afterward, the naked blonde beauty was cowering on the floor in helpless foreboding when Joan secured her leather booted ankles to the spreader bar before Catherine very soon found herself being hauled forward until her widely spread legs left the ground as the winch click clicked away until her naked body was suspended by her ankles, leaving Catherines arms flailing helplessly and with her head a good all gag three feet above the floor.

“Mmmmm, what’s this then?” Queried Joan when running a finger over Catherine’s little triangle of pubic hair just above her cunts lips, grown there by Catherine in response to Dan’s demand.

The appearance of an angry Catherine Dixon in the shop proved to be an unexpected and pleasurable bonus for Joan when she informed Tony on the office phone, a rather angry Catherine Dixon was demanding to see him. Unaware that during call, Tony had told Joan to follow her up and to be prepared to take and secure Catherine in the playroom ‘in the usual manner’ Certainty Joan was more than happy to carry out this task, for Tony’s slave secretary had not forgotten the pleasure the young blonde Mother had provided her with on their first encounter. Now with Catherine hung from the ankles before her, Joan wasted no time in reacquainting herself with the delights of Catherine’s body before the arrival of Tony.

Catherine had been ready to apologise there and then, do anything, say anything, but she had not been given the opportunity. Instead the naked heavy breasted beauty now hung there looking down at the floor regretting her stupidity in thinking Tony would actually apologize to her as, with her hands and fingers all over the suspended Catherine’s body Joan’s tongue soon sampled the delights that lay between her outstretched leg

With the help of the special thigh boots, despite her humiliating and degrading position Catherine found she was not entirely uncomfortable and to her amazement was soon responding to the wonderfully clever ministrations of Joan’s educated mouth and tongue. Catherine’s humiliation was increased tenfold by the eventual presence of Tony, who looked on sternly while Catherine helplessly was driven to orgasm time after time due to Joan’s clever sexual manipulation of her body.

Any lingering doubts Catherine may have harboured soon evaporated, for these people really did now ‘ own’ every bit of her, mind and body and safe in the knowledge their slave would obey them, they could and would treat her in whatever manner they wished ... Even though fully aware she would most probably very soon be subjected to yet more cruel indignities at the hands of complete strangers, Catherine knew that given the chance she’d beg their forgiveness, for at that moment such indignities would be a small price to pay for the approval and wonderful attentions of Tony, Sean and now Joan...

Now Engulfed in yet another multiple orgasm, Catherine’s tongue snaked out to remove the last of Tony’s juices from her chin, marveling at just how different one man’s semen could taste from another. Whilst her tongue lapped at his juices Catherine recalled how strange Tony had looked from her upside down position when taking his huge erect cock from his pants, before placing the throbbing member between her lips. Then Tony proceeded to fuck Catherines mouth by pulling her head back and forth until his hot cum juices splashed the back of her throat and dribbled out of her mouth and down her cheeks then into Catherine’s eyes, before eventually Tony had cleaned his cock upon her chin...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.