Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 7

BDSM Sex Story: Part 7 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The Countless reply texts to whoever had sent her the first dreadful text message instructing Victoria Preston to check her emails, resulted in not one single reply, or text of any kind from that ‘unknown number’ Likewise Vicky’s every attempt at sending a reply email to the perverted scumbags behind the horrified nerve jangling 45 minute long video film they’d somehow compiled of Vicky’s horrific sexual debasement at the hands and bodies of unknown abusers had been returned as being sent to a non existent email address.

In fact A full week had passed by without Vicky having a single clue as to the identities of those responsible for the horrendous outrage, although for reasons known only to herself, Vicky had repeatedly repeatedly retuned to the website where, telling herself she was searching for clues, she again viewed the violations carried in her own bedroom. still though without gaining a clue as to who, what, why, only that the whole scenario of the video filming led up toward her asking ... yes asking to be anally fucked before thanking her abusers before a camera.

That this outrage was apparently available to view online by anyone wishing to enter a password or credit card details, made any sexual arousal experienced by Vicky when viewing the video irrelevant, as indeed there had been.

For here Vicky’s past and future were at stake. Her standing within the community, her being the undisputed leader during those ‘girlie’ lunches and dinners, her reputation as a dominating ‘man eater’ and much more besides, no to mention the continuing goodwill of her ex husband with herb generous divorce settlement.

Without the slightest idea as to whom was responsible, along with the damming photos and what appeared to be her thoroughly enjoying every moment of her naked body being bound, toyed with and subjected to a sexual tiresome, meant only one thing.

That No one must know, most of all her friends and peers and certainly not the Police. Aside from the humiliation of having god knows how many officers viewing her being Anally abused, who would believe her when she looked to be enjoying every single moment. Not to mention any drug she may have been administered would have long since left her bloodstream.

And so all that remained was for Vicky, offering no clue as to why, to make tentative enquiries among friends and family, where only his Sister Catherine’s son Dan, having visited her around that time, had remained in her thoughts, until Catherine assured Vicky that Dan had popped round for coffee on his way to football training, but that he’d left shortly afterward, having found his Aunt feeling unwell and complaining of a headache...

It was on the following Tuesday, her ‘girly lunch’ day, Vicky heard the chimes of her doorbell.

“Hello, are you Victoria Preston” asked Sean Brady of Victoria after she had cautiously opened the door.

“MRS. Victoria Preston to you young man” Victoria had replied in her best domineering manner, wondering what this good looking smartly dressed youth wanted after dismissing the idea he may be a doorstep salesman.

“Okay then Mrs. Preston if you wish but may I come in ... we have something to discuss and best not done on your doorstep”

The first seeds of doubt fell over Victoria, but she wasn’t about to allow this youth of probably a third of her own age tell her what she should do, certainly not after...

“I’m not in the habit of allowing total strangers into to house, so what can you possibly have to discuss with me that cannot be said out here, young man?” replied a now nervous Victoria, even though a nagging doubt told her even that was not a good idea all.

Young as he was, Sean knew Victoria Preston was quivering with worry, she didn’t want him to know that, but he could see it in her eyes.

“Well, it’s your choice of course Mrs. Preston, perhaps I’ll come back another time, after you’ve had time to think over the matter, or perhaps you should be sent another reminder.”

So now she knew, given recent events there was no other possible reason for this far too confident young man to be calling on her, he was here to blackmail her over the photos and dreadful video.

“Then it’s time I called the police “ replied Vicky, glowering in undisguised loathing at the admittedly handsome young man, so confidently standing on her doorstep with a laptop bag in his hand.

Although expecting the the tall steely eyed youth to turn on his heels and run, that proved far from the case when Sean far too confidently, replied.

“Sure, you go right ahead Mrs. Preston, you want me to wait here or invite me in to see you making a fool of yourself.”

Cursing herself at having her bluff called so easily, Vicky realised she either allow the young man in the house or tell him to get lost ... neither option attracted her, but if she were to be the subject of an extremely clever blackmail plot, it was better she heard now and in the knowledge she’d since had security cameras installed, in the hopeful security of her own home.

“Okay then young Man, you’d better come in and tell me what exactly it is you want from me, but I warn you now, any nonsense from you and out you go!!”

If looks could kill, Sean would have been in the mortuary right then, but the suddenly powerless Victoria Preston could do nothing at that moment, but turn on her heel and walk inside her house, followed by a contentedly smiling Sean.

“Nice place you have here Victoria” said Sean, appreciatively gazing around the huge lounge of Victoria Preston’s large house and although not having been invited to do so, much to Victoria annoyance Sean sat himself down upon the large leather couch.

Victoria stood before him, hovering uncertainly and with her arms crossed, fully aware that the smiling Sean was appraising her voluptuous body with admiring eyes. “Well ... I’m waiting young Man” She eventually demanded.

“I was just thinking this is the first time I’ve seen you with your clothes on Vicky, and I’ve gotta say you really do pretty good for what ... forty four isn’t it ... of course you look even better naked, or maybe wearing some leather bondage gear”

Victoria’s natural reaction was to explode, to tell Sean where to go, but seeing people walking past the house, checked herself and instead and told Sean softly but heatedly.

“You little shit, I don’t know how you managed to do those things to me ... but you can stay right where you are while I call the police, they will soon discover from you how the hell you got me to do all those disgusting things!”

Victoria had expected at least some concern on the face of Sean before he perhaps ran off, but To her consternation neither of these things happened and the smiling cold eyed Sean simply replied.

Like I said before ... you Go right ahead Mrs. Preston, I shall wait here”

But the very concerned and uncertain Victoria had long since discounted the idea of calling in the authorities and was now more concerned it was a good bet this tall good looking youth was in intimately aware of every part of her body, and for a terrible moment she visualised his cock sliding into what had been her Virgin Anus.

For aware she would have to pass over the photos and web link would have been too much of a shame to stomach, So The main weapon in her angry confrontation with Sean was left in tatters by Sean’s apparent indifference to Victoria’s threats and all she could was glare in fury and frustration at the smiling face of Sean Brady.

Fully aware that her naked and tethered body had very recently been observed in every detail by this powerful looking youth, it also occurred to Vicky that it could well have been his own cock she had been sucking ... and his semen she had been drinking!

“Well Mrs. Preston, are you going to use your phone, or would you prefer to use mine,” mocked Sean, bringing Vicky back to reality whilst holding out his cell phone toward her.

“Oh my God ... i don’t know how or why you did it ... but it was you ... you Bastard!”

Sean looked on in delight as Victoria, with her authority collapsing before his eyes, ignored his offer and instead slumped down of the sofa opposite Sean, before gathering herself, then asking.

“Okay, tell me how did you do it ... and how much do you want, young man?”

Victoria almost spat the question across the table to where Sean sat.

Sean simply laughed, a low dangerous laugh leaving Victoria even more concerned than before.

“Well Victoria, let’s say for a start that your money is safe at the moment”

“ITS STILL MRS PRESTON to you young Man.”

“Okay, Mrs. Preston it is then ... but it’s going to be hard not calling you Victoria, considering how close we’ve become, hey ... what a great pair of tits you have, and a cunt to die for and oh boy you certainly did a great job on my cock with your mouth and not only mine Mrs. Preston ... but more of that later, although you gave me the most fantastic blow job and you kept my load in your mouth until I told you to swallow it!”

“STOP IT ... STOP IT ... STOP IT,”. screamed the mortified, desperate Victoria, even covering her ears with both hands while Sean smiled across at her,

Aware he could break her any time he wished, rather than replying to Victoria’s almost demented screams of anger and frustration, Sean then removed the lap top from its case and already aware Victoria’s house was wireless equipped, pressed the required buttons before, much to Victoria’s puzzled apprehension, placing the computer on the coffee table between them.

“Okay Victoria, take a look at the screen.”

“Oh my good God!, What the hell is this?,” shouted Victoria, fretfully viewing the screen before her and what was a similar web page to the first with the words.

Auntie Vicky Entertains.

Featuring the Beautiful Victoria Peston As you have never seen her, Bound gagged and Anal Fucked, Vicky entertains to studs

In her own bedroom tied to her own four poster bed!

Insert your credit card or Password in the box to see it all!

Victoria wanted to run, to scream, to wake up from what surely must be her worst nightmare, but instead could do no more than sit in stunned silence when Sean explained.

“You’ve seen the first film and this is the second On your very own website Victoria, So after we give some of your family and friends a preview by sending them the password, let’s say we start with your dear old Mother and Father and then your sister and her family and, oh, and let’s not forget all your friends at the ladies circle and golf club!

Victoria could do more than stare at the laptop in stunned disbelieving silence, her mind unable to register what she had just heard from Sean. Then she exploded.

“You Bastard!, you, you ... you fucking Bastard, do you really believe you can get away with this? You think I’m some silly frightened little woman. You’re going to jail sonny boy and for a long, long time,” shouted Victoria at Sean, who simply sat there his face an ocean of calm amidst the storm that was Victoria Preston.

Eventually Victoria managed to calm herself down sufficiently to ask Sean. “How ... just tell me ... how ... how did you do it, how did you get me to assist you with this, this filth?”

“You’ll discover that when I’m ready Victoria, but right now you have to give me one good reason why I should not provide those people with the password to your web site, oh and maybe send them all a free DVD of course.”

“How much ... just tell me how much you want” ... said Victoria softly.

“Oh No Mrs. Preston, it’s not money I want”

“So what the hell else could it be ... what the hell is it you want?”

. “What I want and what I’m going to get ... is you ... your total and absolute submission toward me Vicky, that means nothing less than my ownership of your mind and your lovely body!”

Having fully expected to be arguing over Sean’s financial demands, Vicky’s expression changed to that stunned bewilderment, what on earth was he talking about?,!

“How dare you speak to me like that in my own home you disgusting little pervert”

To those who knew her, Victoria’s reaction had been predictable. Standing up from the sofa to her full height and stepping toward the seated Sean and forgetting just what a hold Sean had over her, Victoria had exploded once again.

“I’m old enough to be your Mother and I’m going to send you home for a good spanking, in fact I shall drive you home myself and see if your parents cannot beat some sense into you!”

Victoria had been far too psyched up to notice the strange glint in Sean’s eyes and far too close to see the fist aimed straight toward her solar plexus from Sean’s seated position. Moments later Victoria Preston lay sideways on the carpet holding her stomach in agony while trying to grasp a lungful of oxygen.

Sean decided Vicky required a more ‘specialized’ form of treatment than had Catherine Dixon and dispensing with any further niceties, he quickly stood over Victoria and flipped the sobbing breathless woman onto her stomach.

Pulling her unresisting arms behind her back, Sean then quickly handcuffed the gasping and puffing Victoria Preston, before pushing a black leather bar gag between her lips and pulling it into her mouth before fastening the leather straps behind Victoria’s.

Then forcing the stunned and now extremely terrified Victoria onto her knees, Sean growled. “ have you ever been caned before?” while holding before her stunned eyes the very same whippy cane he had used upon Vicky’s sister Catherine! defenceless and speechless, Vicky looked at the cane in Seans hand in pure horror before her eyes before furiously shaking her head.

The enormity of the mistake she’d made in taking Sean be no more then a nasty feral youth really hit home, and having already seen with her own eyes on the lap top just what he was capable of doing, why had she not controlled her famous temper?

But shaking herself violently from side to side and “mmummphing” into the gag, Victoria’s eyes continued blazing in anger when trying to convey not only had she never been caned, but had no intention of allowing Sean to do such a thing to her.

For The brutal truth was that for all her bravado, Victoria had always been unable to bear even the smallest amount of pain.

“Okay then, it suits me, you carry way the way you are, but you’re going to get very well acquainted with this cane and just as a starter you’ll twelve strokes anyway, six on each side or your ass!”

Sean told Vicky, before harshly pushing her head down until her nose touched the carpet in a kneeling position.

Having now also ripped away her skirt, Sean was delighted to see Catherine’s sister wearing tan stockings secured by a red garter belt, along with a pair of tiny matching panties.

The stunned Vicky was hardly able to believe she was about to be subjected to such violations in her very own home.

What the hell was happening to her? How and why on earth had this monster chosen her of all people to be his victim? Then suddenly Vicky experienced the most excruciating pain she had ever known when Sean landed his first searing blow upon her bottom cheek.

Had she been able, Vicky would have screamed until the house collapsed around her as she fell forward onto her stomach.

Her ‘cuffed hands tried desperately to cover a buttock that seemed to be on fire and In an effort to prevent further blows, she rolled onto her back, shaking her head at Sean while ‘mmummphing’ into her gag.

“Get up on your knees Vicky, or you get twenty four, not just the twelve” but glued to the carpet Vicky was far too terrified to obey Sean’s instruction and shook her head ferociously in wild eyed panic and pleading for mercy through the gag.

However, abruptly dropping to his knees, Sean then ripped open Vicky’s blouse, revealing the lacy red bra beneath.

Then unceremoniously pulling Vicky’s bra upward until her magnificent breasts were fully exposed, Sean raised the cane above those large globes, clearly threatening to bring it down hard upon her tits, before slowly lowering the terrible weapon until the long thin cane rested upon Vicky’s large nipples.”

“It’s your choice Vicky ... your ass or your tits and nipples, what’s it to be?, are you going to turn over and get on your knees again or do I have to cane your tits”

Sean’s violence was stripping away Vicky’s thin veneer of self assurance and lying there sobbing on the carpet, the panic stricken raven haired Vicky was now a far cry from the domineering, confident, man eating mature beauty she always portrayed herself to be.

So shaking like a leaf while fearfully looking down at the cane resting on her nipples, Vicky nodded her head furiously, there was no way on earth she could even visualize the pain that would result from having her oh so precious well honed tits and nipples caned!

Fully aware this brutal young man would not hesitate to carry out his threat to cane her breasts and nipples, with her eyes never leaving the cane, Victoria ungainly struggled up onto her knees.

Unaware of the display she was giving her assailant, Vicky eventually managed to bend over and with her nose once more on the carpet, her now unfettered breasts were swinging freely just above the thick woollen material.

“It’s not as though I’ve not seen your ass and cunt before Vicky” laughed Sean, deliberately further humiliating Catherine’s sister, while once more raising the cane to deliver another blow to Vicky’s unprotected bottom.

Even through her gag Vicky’s scream of pain and terror was hugely audible but even though her bottom swayed from side to side she just managed to maintain her kneeling position this time.

“That’s more like it Vicky ... only ten to go now, as long as you behave yourself. taunted Sean, before adding, “But it’s not all bad news for you Vicky”

To her surprise Sean’s other hand then began lightly massaging the area of skin he had just caned before, to her anguish and embarrassment, slipping two fingers inside Vicky’s tiny red panties, to briefly massage her surprisingly moist cunt lips before returning to his very enjoyable task of Caning Victoria Preston.

Each punishing blow from Sean’s cane served only to further humiliate and terrify the hysterically sobbing raven haired beauty.

Never in her life had Victoria experienced such pain and believed this young thug would surely mark her permanently as he continued his almost rhythmical caning of Victoria.

But after each wallop of the cane upon Vicky’s rapidly reddening Ass, Sean once again paused and massaged her Ass and cunt lips in turn, whilst informing Vicky of how many strokes remained and that she should be considering her future attitude toward him.

That after taking the full twelve strokes, she would be given the chance to apologise for her disobedience toward him, to ask him if she could kneel beside him while they watched the Video together and tell him she promised never to be so naughty in future.

Even though she Vicky was unable to deny the appalling unwanted pleasure his fingers were creating each time they delved into her cunt lips, Vicky had already counted each terrible excruciating blow from the cane, and such was her fear of Sean Brady, she would at that very moment do anything, say anything, to give him everything he wanted if he would cease his horrific caning her of her pained buttocks.

Maybe Sean already knew this of course, but buoyed at his successful subjugation of Vicky’s sister Catherine Dixon and of proud of his newly acquired B & D skills, Sean had already decided Vicky’s twelve strokes must be a bare minimum, for he wanted this gorgeous mature beauty to appreciate once and for all he was quite prepared to subject her to no end of pain and degradation should she ever think of rebelling against him in future.

Eventually, through her gag, the relieved and apprehensive Victoria tried to mouth the word Twelve as her punishment came to an end, then after Sean once again soothed her skin and fingering her ever moister cunt lips, Vicky knew was now the moment of reckoning for her.

After hauling the sobbing and pained Victoria up from her knees, Sean removed the leather gag and glared into her tear stained and fearful eyes.

“It’s up to you Vicky, it’s your choice, do as I tell you and talk only when I tell you then maybe you won’t get hurt any more, but if you fuck with me you will get a whole lot more.”

“What you got was just a taster, you understand me Vicky?”

Victoria Preston quickly nodded her head, she did indeed understand, for by now she was fully aware this brutal, yet oh so handsome youth, could and probably would, do whatever it took ensure her eventual capitulation toward him and that it could well be he was enjoying every single moment of her distress.

Whatever faults Vicky had, naivety wasn’t one of them and realised even without this horrific beating at the hands of an incredibly confident and brutal young man, all the cards were stacked against her.

Those awful photos of her bound and naked body, the texts, the first online video and now the horrifying revelation a ‘web site’ had been created, dedicated to featuring other perverted demonstrations of her horrific defilement.

All of that, along with the growing realisation she’d be unable to prove she wasn’t a willing participant, demonstrated these people must have surely gone to a an awful lot of time and effort, not to mention money, in carry out his bizarre stalking and persecution of her.

Fear is more than a great leveller and works wonders when correctly applied to the right victim. Having been tipped over edge of fear by the beating she had just been given, The Victoria Preston was a no longer confident aggressive and dominant Mature Beauty confronting him, but a terrified fearful and even apologetic Vicky Preston, no longer even wondering what if, if not money was expected of her, began pleading with Sean Brady

“Oh god, I’m so sorry ... I was disobedient to you ... I’ll do whatever it is you want from me ... but please please don’t beat me any more ... please! ... I promise wont be so naughty again ... I promise ... please let me kneel beside you and watch the video!

“Sure you can Vicky, but first you can loose that torn top and then you can go make me a coffee “ Sean told the winded terrified Vicky before re cuffing her wrists in front of her.

Sitting staring at her troubled reflection through her dressing mirror, Catherine Dixon thought she’d slept surprisingly well, although when looking into a full length mirror Catherine could clearly see dark bruises upon buttocks, given her by the three men she had played so called ‘hostess to the previous evening and in doing so the full shocking scenario of events flooded back to her.

Every single orifice of her body had been used by each of the three middle aged men in turn and having belatedly realized none had used a condom, Catherine’s main concern was that not only could she could now be open to any sexual disease they may have had but she’d yet to take the morning after pill from the packet given her by Sean Brady... ‘just in case’ ... well she’d certainly discovered what was meant by just in case!

But Catherine was astounded to realise that above all else, she was more concerned with the deception caused by Tony’s obvious use of her as, well, a whore! Was Sean, yes Sean who she had not seen for a seeming eternity, also complicit in her betrayal?

Perhaps the greater shock had been when soaking in her bath after returning home Catherine had been astounded to look up and see the now tall figure of Dan standing by the open bathroom door.

Fully aware her large breasts but more importantly, her gold nipple ring were on display to Dan, after quickly sliding her upper body beneath soap suds, Catherine admonished her son, telling him despite everything he still wasn’t allowed in her private bathroom.

“Sorry Mom, the rules have changed and you can begin by telling me why you have the pretty little nipple ring and where you got it done”

Catherine was at least fortunate Dan had returned late after having spent the evening with friends and therefore hadn’t witnessed his Mother earlier dressing like a sex goddess before returning from her hostess duties looking vastly different, nor had he seen Catherine counting the huge reward she’d been paid for her services.

“My god Dan ... look ... do I now have to tell you everything now “ began Catherine, thinking as fast as she could, before adding.

“As wrong as it was I really thought we’d settled our differences the other evening ... but if you must know it’s just a jewellery ring I’ve treated myself to...”

“your father even suggested I do so ... just to brighten things up between us” added Catherine, not realising the mistake she’d just made.

“Hey, you think the old man will mind if I take a closer look Mum”?

“Dan”!!!! Protested Catherine.

“Come on Mom, stand up and show me” Dan told horrified Mother, aghast to see Dan was now holding a thin whippy bamboo cane. “Like I said, things have changed around here Mum, so you either stand up or get a canning ... or maybe I just ask the old man why your wearing a nipple ring with him not being around”!

Although Cursing her stupidity, Catherine was also extremely tired and realising her son wasn’t about to take no for an answer, decided “what the hell”, One way or another Dan probably see the thing soon enough anyway.

So by now far too tired to protest or argue, Covering her breasts in one arm and her groin with her hand, with her lovely body covered in soap suds, Catherine rose nervously from the bath.

“Now place your hands on your head Mum” demanded Dan.

With the thin bamboo cane very evident, the hugely tired but very nervous did her sons bidding by placing her hands on her head, completely forgetting her pubic area was now clean shaven!

“Jeez Mum! ... your pussy is shaven ... I really must have the most beautiful Mother in the world!”

Exclaimed Dan, his eyes zeroing in on Catherine’s breasts and pussy, while with his Mother cringing in embarrassing shame before Dan, now holding his Mothers Bathrobe out before him.

“Now Step out of the bath Mum” leaving a trembling naked Catherine wondering what on earth her son was planning for her, but wanting to end the impasse of her having to stand there in the bath with Dan’s greedy eyes lapping up the glorious sight of her naked body, Catherine decided to do her sons bidding and stepped from the bath.

Moments later, Catherine was surprised to find herself being wrapped in her bathrobe. Then having pulled his Mum hard against his young body, Catherine was aware of what could only be her sons hard erect cock pushing against her bathrobe before he told her.

“Your looking tired Mom, we can talk in the morning about what you’ve been doin tonight ... but if you haven’t been me the truth it’ll be more than a light spanking you’ll be getting Mum”...

Having removed a small key from behind the mirror Catherine unlocked a drawer in the dressing table and pulled it open to view the five thousand pounds she had been given last night, a small fortune to a budget balancing suburban housewife.

Although ‘Earned Would be a better word’, thought Catherine. “So why I aren’t I sitting here crying my eyes out in anger and despair? “She asked herself.

Why was she not planning on confronting both Sean and Tony to accuse them? But accuse them of what?

Accuse them of pimping her as a whore? Or of them transforming her into their voluntary sex slave? After all, that’s was she now was. Because it was her own her desire to be dominated for brutal sex, it now ruled her very existence!

Even now, at that very moment, her cunt was throbbing in excitement at thoughts of Sean and Tony and, yes, Joan ... not to mention the recollection of last nights multiple orgasms!

What was it Peter had told her when placing her in the care of Charles the chauffeur to take her home?

That she was a natural submissive whore? ... words that had sent Catherine’s thoughts back to all those years ago, when as a teenager cleaning her Uncles cock with her mouth after giving him yet another blow job, her uncle had told her.

“Hell your a natural Cathy, you really are a born whore, there’s guys out there who’d pay big money to have a crack at you, jeez I’d even pimp you out myself if I didn’t respect your father so much.

Words, terrible yet exciting words she’d hidden away in the recess of her mind for so many years, but with Peter Harris now having told her pretty much the same thing, those words really had returned to haunt Catherine.

Words which Catherine knew had more than a hint of truth the from moment Sean Brady had used the cane upon her ... and most illicitly, when her son Dan had spanked her and slipped his fingers between her pussy lips.

Enjoying her new found sexual liberation in their company was one thing and The wonderful time she’d spent in Tony’s ‘dungeon’ had been incredibly exciting and Catherine even regarded her nipple ring as a statement of this wonderful submission, even though repeatedly analysing the reasons behind her incredible transformation from a suburban housewife nearing middle age into a sex vamp,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.