Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 6

BDSM Sex Story: Part 6 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

After the incredible shock of receiving those disgusting photos, Victoria Preston was check the post every morning, certain she would find another large brown envelope awaiting her.

With the 8 x 4 photos Having been sent to her with not the slightest explanation as to why, Victoria’s uncertainty and anxiety increased tenfold as the days went by still without discovering how someone managed to take those disgusting photos, now securely hidden in her bedroom, the scene of her defilement.

So desperate was she to discover just who was responsible for the appalling photos that Vicky was almost willing the postman to drop another buff envelope through her letter box, to put an end, for the time being at least, to her desperate search for answers as to how on earth they had been taken, why they had been taken and of course, just whom it was who had taken them...

However, when hearing the familiar ping notification that she’d just received a text message on her smartphone, Vicky discovered it wasn’t through her letterbox she was to receive her next thunderbolt of shock but through a simple text message from an unknown source, instructing Vicky to check her mail on her desktop computer.!

Suspecting the worst, with a racing heart Dans aunt Vicky rushed into her study to switch on the Mac sitting on her large desk, as Sean Brady had discovered before leaving her house that fateful Tuesday, not requiring a password to do so.

Not receiving that many emails and much of those being Spam, Vicky’s eyes were immediately drawn to a new email in her inbox baring the heavily printed legend ‘Nobadge Productions ... and addressed to ‘Mrs. Vicky Peston

‘Nobadge Productions’.? With trembling fingers, Vicky held the cursor over the notification and pressed the button on the mouse.

Then opened a professional looking glossy web type page, again bearing the legend ‘Nobadge Productions’ along with cleverly designed logos informing the reader this was a Media company producing fetish and bdsm videos and publications, before with growing horror Vicky went on to read.

Dearest Vicky, Wow, thanks for the email, what can I say? We are delighted you enjoyed your first appearance in one of our BDSM Movies with us and so pleased you are looking forward to the next time. You will have already received the two Promotional photos we sent you for use in our publications to advertise the movie for DVD and online distribution.

I really do have to say you have proved to be an absolute natural BDSM Slave Vicky and I’m really looking forward to working with you again very soon

Meantime please click on the link below which will take you straight to the Nobadge website exhibiting the film. To enter your need to use the password entrance below the box asking for your credit card details. Please use the words SlaveVicky as a single word to view your film. Please watch the film in it’s entirety which is 50 minutes. Provided you are happy we will then forward the fee we discussed with you. Please remember this is a niche market and that your earnings can be significantly enhanced by one to one sessions with our fully vetted selective clients.

Looking forward to our next production

...

If she had been shocked by the photos, Victoria was in a state of hysterical disbelief upon seeing the very professional looking email and it astonishing content. “Email? ... I haven’t send any email to them! What the he’ll is this?

A sudden thought then made Vicky click on the sent box of her email service, thinking “Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... I sure as hell haven’t sent any email to these crazy perverts” But there in the sent, box before her very eyes was just that, ostensibly sent by Vicky to ‘Nobadge Productions’ was an email exclaiming just how much she’d enjoyed the experience and how she’d felt so much more comfortable performing before the camera in her own home and how the ‘Masters’ had helped her every step of the way.

If things couldn’t have been any worse for the horrified bewildered Vicky, a text on her cell phone did exactly by telling her watch the film in it’s entirety ... or face the consequences!

The almost crazed raven haired busty beauty replied immediately. “Who the hell are You” and waited ... and waited, while in truth not expecting a reply and so after waiting a few minutes, Vicky’ attention turned back to the Mac.

Moving the mouse cursor over the link, with her heart banging against the walls of her chest, Vicky’s finger hovered over the click button for what seemed an eternity before eventually clicking it. Moments later a deep red curtain had appeared on the screen emblazoned with the logo. “Nobadge Productions”, beneath which were two boxes in which, as she’d been told, Vicky should then insert either her password or credit card details. Even though finding just the thought of even simply typing ‘SlaveVicky’ utterly repulsive she none the less did so.

Moments later what appeared to be a stage curtain rolled back across the red screen to reveal to the astonished eyes of Dan’s bust aunt Vicky the bold captions.

‘Nobadge Productions presents’Vicky’s First Anal’

Featuring the lovely Victoria

“Oh my good god ... what the fuck?” Screamed Vicky in less than ladylike fashion when seeing almost naked figure, holding her large breasts and very prominent nipples in each hand, wearing no more than 5 inch heels and her little pink suspender belt clipped to tan nylon stockings, gradually coming into focus on the Mac screen before unseen figures with only hands and arms visible began adorning Vicky’s busty naked body with all manner of fetish and bondage gear.

“Oh my god...”oh my god”...”oh my god” cried Vicky over and again on the edge of complete hysteria which only increased, when having filled a tumbler with vodka, Victoria Peston then spent forty five agonising minutes looking on in horror as the downloaded video displayed just about every terrible defilement at the hands of Dan Dixon and Sean Brady, in a video culminating in an highly erotic sexually arousing depiction of the naked Vicky Preston kneeling upon her bed whilst having spoon fed and lubricated her Anus with the semen of Dan Dixon.

Eventually with her mouth over Dan’s yet again erect cock, zoomed in images displayed her Anus in almost every detail while Vicky fucked her Anus upon the huge erect cock of Sean Brady. Eventually in slow motion, Sean began filling Vicky’s Anus with his hot semen and for the benefit of the Cameras, withdrawing from her and coating her our Anus and ass cheeks with huge globs of his Semen, before panned out images displayed the kneeling naked Vicky feverishly working on the unseen Dans cock before, withdrawing far enough to show its plum like head Dan began shooting into her open mouth and over Vicky’s face and Breasts.

Careful digital cutting, joining and editing of the video by the very tech savvy youths had ensured neither of their faces were visible throughout the video, which in the main showed no more than the lower bodies and arms of Sean and Dan as they sexually feasted upon the busty mature naked body of Victoria Dixon, before in an incredible final scene, Vicky was astonished to see herself fully dressed before the camera, stating just how much she’d enjoyed performing ‘you’ in her ‘Latest Production’!

If ever there’d been a reason for Vicky to become very drunk on repeated slugs of Vodka, this was it.

...

Even by Tuesday Catherine still felt both the guilt and the joy of her experience upon the knees of her son Dan. Tonight, however, Catherine was determined she would put it at the back of her mind and enjoy the task of being Tony’s hostess for the evening. Fortunately Dan was out for the evening and Catherine was not expecting to hear from Sean until Wednesday so she knew she could prepare for this evening unhindered.

Having recalled Tony’s request as to how she should dress for the evening, Catherine had chosen her very best little black dress. With ‘little’ being a correct description for the short slightly flared black chiffon with a daringly low cut bodice, supported by spaghetti thin straps over Catherine’s shoulders.

The little dress also displayed just the right amount of her large breasts and as Tony had advised, unencumbered by a bra, even though Catherine realized the outline of her small nipple ring was clearly visible through the thin piece of chiffon.

Aside from here 5 inch heeled patent shoes and purse, Catherine’s only other items of clothing were new lace top seamed black stockings, suspended by a new black lace garter belt together with the tiniest of black thongs. With her long blonde hair piled upon her head to show off her shoulders and just the right amount of makeup, Catherine both felt and looked fantastic.

However Catherine was concerned about yet another strange phone call from sister. Victoria on Monday evening when just as she had before, asking her sister if anything strange were happening to her or her family. Catherine was certainly want going to tell her sister she’d had been spanked on her naked bottom by her son Dan whilst draped over his knee! Although Catherine had soon realised it was not really Catherine’s well being causing her sister so much anxiety but herself, for when pressed on the matter, Vicky had somewhat evasively then told Catherine the house of a ‘friend further down the road’ had been broken into a couple of times and that ‘some intimate items’ had been stolen from the property before being strangely returned to their owner.

Vicky then went on to tell Catherine she thought it may be the work of a stalker, that’s as she lived alone these days, she was obviously concerned for her own safety, that she was probably just being silly, but you can never tell, surely none of Dan’s young friends had followed him the other week when he had visited her?

All of which left Catherine with a nagging feeling of uncertainty but even though Dan was, to put mildly, acting a little strange these days it was beyond belief he could, would, even inadvertently, allow his friends to ‘stalk’ his Auntie, her own sister!...

To Catherine’s surprise and delight it was a large chauffeur driven Mercedes that collected her on Tuesday evening, as at 7.30 on the dot the respectful, peaked capped uniformed chauffer had rang the doorbell and rather needlessly asked, “Are you Mrs. Catherine Dixon, Madam?”

The delighted Catherine agreed she was indeed Mrs. Catherine Dixon and after Collecting her purse and throwing her silk wrap around her bare shoulders Catherine allowed the courteous chauffer to guide her toward the luxury car before he opening the door to see Catherine safely inside and she sink in sheer bliss into the deep leather upholstery.

“There are drinks available in the cabinet between the seats, courtesy of my employer madam so help you for We shall not be arriving at our destination for about 25 minutes or so.”

“Oh, that’s very generous of him”replied Catherine before opening a walnut door of the drinks cabinet. “My employer is a very generous man madam ... as I am sure you will discover” Replied the chauffeur leading Catherine to think perhaps she may be in line for a very generous tip for her services later on and vowed she would comply with Tony’s request when had called earlier that she “Do credit to him by ensuring she treat his friends with due respect and to attend to their every whim”

So Catherine did indeed open the drinks cabinet and was delighted to find all makings of a good Gin and Tonic, including ice and so prepared herself a large one before sinking back into the luxurious leather to enjoy this unexpected pleasure whilst casting her mind back to the disturbing events of the past couple of days.

Eventually, and after a top up of Gin and Tonic the luxury car pulled into the gravel driveway of a medium sized country house before pulling to a halt outside the large double front doors. There, looking very smart in a dark pin striped suit, stood Tony, smiling toward her.

“It’s not my place Catherine” explained Tony when helping her from the car and through the front doors. “It actually belongs to another club member who is away on business; it was he who suggested the use of his chauffer for you”

Catherine, overwhelmed by the kindness of the treatment she was getting thanked Tony. Even kissing his lips in appreciation, before Tony led her through the large hall and on into an oak panelled dining room where many large trays of food and drink waited upon the huge dining table.

This is the only downside for you tonight Catherine, having to serve drinks and snacks to the three old buffers through there in the drawing room, now and again.

Catherine smiled as Tony continued.

“Well they not so bad really Catherine, nice chaps really, and rather powerful and wealthy. I’m certain they will be taken with you. You look more gorgeous than ever tonight”. “Now, let’s go show those old chaps what a real beauty looks like, ask them if they would like a drink after you have been introduced and don’t forget to have one yourself Catherine. And, oh yes, call each of them Sir after the introductions, they are used to it you see.”

Enchanted by Tony’s compliment and looking forward to meeting Tony’s friends, Catherine smiled broadly as Tony took her hand and led her through more double doors and into another oak panelled room where three distinguished looking middle aged smartly dress men stood chatting to one another.

“Gentlemen,” began Tony from the doorway, may I present our hostess for the evening, “The beautiful Catherine!”

As one, the three men ceased chatting and turned toward the doorway where Catherine now stood beside Tony. All three of them smiled broadly to welcome their new hostess.

Introductions were made, and although it was Christian names only, Catherine was delighted and flattered when Tony introduced her to each man in turn and to have her hand lifted to their lips where, in turn, they courteously kissed the back of her hand in welcome before proceeding to inform Catherine she was the most beautiful creature they had seen for many a year.

Soon Catherine was graciously carrying out her hostess duties in fetching the men drinks and snacks, while they ensured she felt more and more at ease by being included in their conversations as an equal. They were even getting Catherine to tell them about herself, her home life and family.

A little while later Tony’s cell phone was ringing and excusing the interruption Tony listened for a while, his expression growing concerned before answering into the phone,.

“Ok, if it’s like that, I’d best get down there right away”

“Look, I’m sorry about this,” began Tony after replacing the cell phone in his pocket. “It appears that someone has tried to break into the bookshop and as Joan is laid up, I’m the only key holder and I’m wanted down there ASAP. I’ll back as soon as I can though”

“Don’t worry Tony” replied one of the others, “You go and sort things out old boy, and don’t you worry about our beautiful hostess, we shall look after Catherine and treat her as our own while you are gone.”

Catherine’s concern about Tony’s imminent departure quickly vanished when hearing this tall scholarly looking man’s reassuring words and assured Tony she was more than happy to be left in the company of such gallant gentlemen.

After Tony’s departure, more snacks, drinks and conversation continued until Catherine heard the tinkling of a small hand bell. “Gentlemen and Lady of course” began the tall man, bowing to Catherine. When conversation ceased, “It’s Time for the ceremonial drawing of the lots!, now ... Catherine my dear, every time our little group meets for these social evenings we have our hostess perform for us the ceremonial drawing of shortened straws” “Whoever draws the shortest straw has the task of setting the evenings discussions and objectives, Therefore Catherine, I would ask you, as our hostess, to cut three straws to varying lengths before handing around a covered dish to each one of us”

Catherine was delighted to be asked to carry out this task for these rather agreeable men and assured them she would indeed do this and retired to the dining room to prepare the straws and dish.

A few minutes later the deed had been done, the holder of the shortest straw turned out to be the tall scholarly gentleman, who upon his victory, thanked the other two and Catherine for their, confidence in him as tonight’s leader.

“Catherine,”he began, “I understand from Tony you proudly wear a little gold nipple ring, is this true?”

Catherine was of course was taken aback by a forthright question she would never have expected such a man to ask of her. Embarrassed and confused, she could only revert to type with her basic, naive honesty.

“Err, I ... well, Yes Sir.”

“Good, that’s good Catherine, you see, your predecessor as hostess, a lady called Joan, actually has two of those darned handsome little things. It was she who told us so one evening during our netting ... Actually suggested she show it to us, as you can guess Catherine, such exotic items are to us most unusual in the extreme.”

The other two men murmured their agreement and Catherine’s initial shock passed, more so after learning it was Joan had prompted their curiosity in the first place. So, mindful of just how respectful these men had been toward her and Tony’s request she look after then, Catherine decided it would be churlish to now reject the seemingly innocent but mischievous request made of her.

“Well, I don’t see why not, for the sake of art of course”giggled Catherine

“That really is super of you Catherine, and you shall be well rewarded, now gentlemen, let’s us begin, carry on Charles.”

Catherine had been blithely unaware the kindly attentive chauffeur from earlier was standing right behind her. More than that he was now pulling back the arms of the still unmindful blonde beauty and slipping a pair of cold steel handcuffs over her wrists, leaving Catherine no time whatsoever to complain when then slipping a wide soft padded leather ‘bar’ gag between her teeth and securing it’s leather straps behind her neck.

Astonished by this sudden violation, when only moments before they had been giggling at the wicked thought of displaying her breasts to these three men, Catherine could only make soft ‘ug ... ug ... ug’ noises into the leather bar gag in a futile attempt at voicing her displeasure. Equally pointless were Catherine’s simultaneous efforts to escape from the vice like grip of the chauffeur, Charles.

David, the tall scholarly looking man, who directed the chauffeur to restrain Catherine, lifted Catherine’s chin with his forefinger to demand she look at him.

. “Now Listen to me Catherine, the fact is we know everything there is to know about you, everything, just look over there.”

When averting her eyes to a huge TV screen set into the wall, the stunned Catherine saw herself in Tony’s ‘playroom’ kneeling before Joan, kissing her cunt and anus.

“It’s all there Catherine, everything”continued David, making Catherine look at him again. “Now then Catherine” continued David. “ The gag and handcuffs are merely to subdue you while I explain why you are really here!”

The suddenly astonished and fearful Catherine could do nothing but stare up at the tall man with pleading eyes when in an uncompromising voice he spelt out her dilemma.

“You are here Catherine because Tony has identified you as being the perfect hostess for out little gatherings.” “That is to say he is satisfied your submissive inclinations and enjoyment of humiliation will allow us to use you in any way we see fit. You have already proven to be the perfect hostess and we feel sure you will be a great model for the special bondage session we have planned for later ... and Of course, you will be our sexual plaything during our bondage session” “I tell you these things now Catherine, so you are able to prepare yourself mentally for the rest of our evening without any further shock to your system”

Gripped as she was by the strong arms of Charles the Chauffeur, the bemused and horrified Mature Blonde Beauty could do no more than lister as David continued.

“Our decision is final Catherine ... you have no input in this matter whatsoever, for the three of us have paid an awful lot of money for the opportunity to ‘prepare’ you for future gatherings of our little club, but I can assure you we are generous men Catherine and at the conclusion of our evening’s entertainment you will be very well rewarded indeed.”

There it was, Catherine suddenly realized David was telling her she was to be a paid as a sex toy for these men and shook her head, trying to voice her defiance through her gag. She was NOT a common whore; she was a well bred housewife and Mother. God her daughter was at UNI, her son at college and her husband a respected business man! They had no right to treat her this way!”

However, the cold indifference in David’s eyes and the continued vice like grip of Charles the chauffeur, told Catherine any ideas of her immediate liberation from this outrageous detention were remote when David simply continued, “We are very wealthy, civilized men Catherine, we have no desire to hurt you more than we deem to be necessary for our pleasure. However I assure you that if you continue to struggle I shall have Charles demonstrate just how badly you could be hurt. And believe me Catherine, the pain would be far worse than the lad called Kevin inflicted upon you, do you understand what I’m saying Catherine?”

How on earth did they? ... suddenly Cursing her stupidity in allowing Tony to bring her here tonight without her taking the slightest precaution, and her naivety believing his story about his ‘discussion group’ Catherine dejectedly nodded her head. She had had enough pain of late and wanted no more and those handcuffs and steel like grip of the chauffeur told Catherine it would be futile to even contemplate the idea of escape.

Satisfied at Catherine’s admission of defeat, David looked beyond her to the “You may leave us now Charles ... I shall call if required” Abruptly Catherine’s arms were freed but she made no attempt to move away or otherwise protest when David then placed his fingers on each of the thin shoulder straps on her black dress, before pulling them down over Catherine’s shoulders and arms, until the bodice of her dress slipped downward and both her large, glorious breasts, complete with nipple ring, were exposed to the keen scrutiny of all three men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.