Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 5

BDSM Sex Story: Part 5 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Slowly opening her tired eyes In the darkness of her lounge when surfacing from a deep sleep, the first thing Victoria Preston became aware of was the dreadful pounding behind her eyes accompanying the worst headache she could recall in years.

After managing to reach out and switch in the table lamp side the sofa and then Looking at her watch Vicky was amazed to see the time was 2am.

“Oh my god ... I feel like shit ... what’s happened?” she asked herself when after realising she wasn’t wearing a nightdress but the same outfit she recalled wearing on what was now the previous day, but just why she was now in the darkness of her lounge at 2am, feeling like she’d been hit by a stream strain, she really hadn’t a clue.

Certainly it wasn’t the first time Vicky had woken up in the lounge in the middle of the night after a few drinks ... or perhaps, not yet wanting to use her bedroom after entertaining a new guy, but on those occasions she certainly hadn’t been fully dressed as she now was, but as for a reason, there simply wasn’t one coming to mind Trying to rise From her prone position flat out on the lounge sofa, such was her headache and aching in her body, not to mention a strange aching in her anus, Vicky’s only coherent thoughts were of her taking some painkillers as soon as possible before getting into bed.

So Having swallowed a good few painkillers, Victoria Preston made her groggy way Upstairs to her bedroom, without noticing a glass tumbler just beneath her bed, the very same tumbler she’d much earlier dribbled her Nephews semen into from her mouthful of Dans cum, and which Sean and Dan had missed when clearing and tidying Vicky’s bedroom.

Nor, when stripping from her dress, bra and panties, before unclipping her suspender belt and removing it with her black nylon stockings still attached, did Vicky spot the semen stains on her stockings and nylons, before throwing the whole into the laundry basket. Nor, having found her short red nightdress beneath the pillow and thrown it over her shapely naked body, did Vicky notice the light pink tram lines across her breasts.

Nor as she climbed into bed, was Dans Aunt Vicky aware of the mixture of Sean and Dans crusty dried semen inside her Anus and around her thighs and buttocks, before falling into an exhausted sleep that would last until much later in the day, oblivious as to her earlier being tied, humiliated and whipped before on the very same bed, having her hitherto Virgin Anus brutally fucked by Sean Brady, while her mouth was being filled with the hot semen of her nephew Dan Dixon...

With Catherine Dixon having enjoyed such a wonderful time the previous week, of her being mentored, punished, fucked and tutored as to her new role and position in life at the feet of her young Master Sean Brady, the following weekend spent with her husband, dragged on interminably before he had again left on his supposedly work related travels.

In fact Catherine was more and more convinced her husband was seeing another woman and was very soon desperate to once again hear from her young Master Sean, even In the expectation of him calling, carrying the cell phone he’d given with her everywhere, in and out of the house, while no longer caring when her son made pointed remarks and her now having two of the latest expensive smart phones.

Not realising Sean Brady was in fact observing the ‘Treat them mean, keep them Keen, advice her been given by his mentor Tony Weston, or of course that Sean had been very busy elsewhere with her son Dan.

And So when having not heard from Sean by the Tuesday, Catherine finally decided she’d relieve her frustration by going on an afternoon shopping therapy trip, thinking her sister Victoria, May even wish to join her, before belatedly remembering Tuesday was Vicky’s regular ‘Girls lunch day’

‘Well there’s always another time’. Thought Catherine, knowing she’d be equally happy simply bumping into friends during her shopping expedition, before s her son Dan strode into the kitchen telling her.

“Well I’m off Mum, don’t expect me back anytime soon, I’ve got football practice later this afternoon” not even bothering with his usual routine of inspecting his mother’s body and clothing, for having already seen Catherine dressing, Dan was already aware his Mother was having a ‘frump day’ clothing wise, for Sean Brady most certainly would not be visiting her today.

“Okay Dan, have a good day, I won’t bother cooking anything until see you later” replied Catherine, absently noting her sons sports bag looking a little bulkier than usual.

ThenTrue to her young Master’s instructions she always present her leggy busty beauty when away from her home, having decided she’d Lunch out, Catherine stripped from her white bra and pants along with her tee shirt and jeans before taking a shower and afterward replaced them with her familiar and very meaningful powder blue lingerie set of bra, thong, black nylon stockings and garter belt, before choosing a short red skirt and black top.

A further fifteen minutes were spent before the mirror, ensuring her hair and makeup were perfect before Catherine was ready for her therapeutic shopping expedition...

Very impressed by the smart neighbourhood, Kevin Smith drove slowly past the address given him by Tony, before parking his battered old car down the road a little way from the large detached hone of Catherine Dixon.

Kevin could still hardly believe it when Tony had called him into his office and told him exactly what he wanted him to do. For Kevin had previously thought his Boss and Sean were a bit too close for his liking, but had listened in ever growing excitement, hardly able to believe his ears as Tony outlined his instructions.

It didn’t matter one little bit to Kevin that Sean were to know nothing of his visit to his so called “slave”? For after Tony had completed his instructions to Kevin, he was happy in the knowledge knowing he would be getting one over one that flash bastard Sean and with Tony’s blessing! So the spotty young lad excitedly told Tony he would carry out his instructions to the letter “This “ decided Kevin “is going to be great fun!”

Unusually for the time of day Catherine heard the chimes of the doorbell and still coming to terms with her new dress code, she tugged her short skirt downward, before chiding herself for doing so, remembering that when wearing her skirts shorter and usually together with a thin semi transparent blouse, her sense of embarrassment was tempered by her pride in the admiring looks she seemed to attract from both men and boy.

“Hi there Mrs. Dixon it makes a change to see you with your clothes on, but I think I preferred you when you naked though!”

Flabbergasted at seeing the sneering face of Kevin Smith leering at her from the doorway and cursing her stupidity at not checking through the spy eye in the door when the doorbell first rang, Catherine’s instinct was to slam the front door closed again, only to find that Kevin had already placed one of his doc martens inside the door.

“I ... oh god ... you really shouldn’t be here Kevin, how did you get this address” asked the very nervous blonde housewife of her unwanted visitor, simultaneously attempting to close the door on him.

Ignoring Catherine’s tentative question, Kevin easily pushed open the heavy door and moved right past her on into the house. Unfamiliar with such surroundings, Kevin’s impressed young eyes took in the expensive furnishings and carpets of the Dixon household, before turning back toward the clearly anxious Catherine, remaining by the open front door, Kevin exclaimed... “Wow, this is some place you have here Mrs. Dixon ... for a sex slave ... now close the that door and get that fuckable ass in here!”

Kevin’s words Were not only unsettling but also hugely discomfiting to Catherine. To hear this horrible youth referring to her as a sex slave was bad enough But the the dreadful half forgotten ghastly memory of actually having to ‘practice’ her cock sucking skills upon Kevin’s repulsive cock came flooding back to her.

“Please ... Kevin ... I really think it best you leave ... my son will be home soon and it’s best you’re not here when he returns” Although Even to Catherine her words came out sounding more of a plea to Kevin, who was not slow in taking this up with Catherine, for in fact Kevin knew otherwise, for Tony had told him that on this particular Tuesday afternoon, both Sean and Dan would be engaged elsewhere.

“Pleeeeeeeeeese Kevin!,” replied Kevin mockingly and in a childlike voice before, turning quickly, he pulled the startled Catherine to one side and slammed shut the front door. Frightened and aware of the danger she was obviously facing, Catherine was determined to get out of the house and darted as fast as she could from the hallway toward the kitchen. But showing remarkable speed, Kevin quickly followed Catherine and grabbing her hair by the pony tail she had earlier fashioned, brought the beautiful blonde mother to an abrupt screaming halt, just inside her kitchen.

With his strong grip on her hair, Catherine then found herself being forced back toward Kevin. Then after stumbling when fighting to maintain her balance, having fallen on to the thick carpet on her bottom, her skirt having ridden up over her thighs to display her stocking tops, Catherine found herself at being dragged backward by her pony tail as Kevin dragged the terrified mature beauty back into the lounge.

There Kevin unceremoniously threw her face first onto the large sofa, where with her body sprawled across the soft leather, the petrified Catherine Dixon, turned her head toward see Kevin removing a wide leather belt from his Jeans and telling her. “Ok bitch, now you’re about to find out who the real boss is around here!”

Not allowing Catherine the opportunity to scramble away from him, Kevin placed a strong young hand onto the middle of her back, pinning the now pleading and protesting housewife to the sofa.

With his leather belt in his other hand, Kevin pulled Catherine’s short red skirt up over her kicking legs and buttocks until it gathered about her waist and jerking the elastic of her tiny thong down Catherines legs, Kevin cruelly and unceremoniously shoved two fingers between the very dismayed blonde beauty’s cunt lips. “Oh yeah baby ... your fucking hot for this! I reckon your about ready for me, you posh fucking bitch! Exclaimed Kevin when finding an unaccountable wetness between Catherine’s legs...

There was no finesse about Kevin and Catherine was very soon screaming in agony as the youth then a delivered an awesome ‘thwack’ of his leather belt upon her very exposed buttocks, only just able to hold her against the Sofa, it was taking most of Kevin’s strength to control the then screaming Catherine’s mad squirming attempts to escape.

Then another blow from the heavy belt, this time Catherine’s screams were so loud even Kevin wondered if he had gone too far ... but what the hell he thought, and gave the screaming blonde housewife another two in quick succession, both just below her buttocks on the back of Catherine’s thighs, causing Catherine to scream louder than ever and for Kevin to be very grateful her detached house was some distance from that of her neighbours.

Catherine’s screams gradually reduced to whimpering moans of pain, but the result of those two blows was for Catherine to beg Kevin for mercy.

“Please ... oh dear God ... no more ... please no more Kevin ... I’ll do whatever you say ... do whatever you tell me ... but God, please don’t hit me again ... I beg you Kevin ... Pleeeeese ... no more!!!” All music to Kevin’s ears and just what he had wanted to hear. Tony’s instructions on just where he should ‘Punish Catherine Dixon’ had worked a treat.

Kevin knew he now had complete control of the beautiful blonde mother, that prick Sean Brady would know nothing about it and Kevin intended it should stay that way, so an advance warning to Catherine was in order.

“Okay then Mrs. Dixon, be sure you do, but the first time you don’t do as you’re told, if get to thinking of telling anyone about our little fun together ... then this just a taste is what you’ll be getting!”

Using all of his youthful strength, Kevin mercilessly bought his belt down upon Catherine’s buttocks again and this time, as Catherine’s screams would testify, harder than ever.

“You understand me now ... you fucking posh bitch ... if not there’s plenty more of that coming your way and I’ve not even started on those big tits ... yet!”

Moaning sobbing and crying, Catherine could only whimper.

“Oh God, yes ... I understand ... I’ll never say a thing ... I won’t tell a soul ... but please, no more ... I can’t take any more Kevin ... please don’t hit me again” sobbed the terrified Catherine, her curvy buttocks and thighs burning and throbbing with a pain she’d never before experienced.

“That’s more like it Mrs. Dixon, you’re mine now so get used to the idea ... Now get that lazy ass up and go get me a coke, then you can fucking well show me your bedroom, cause you’re goanna give me an even better head job than last time ... and that’ll be just for starters!”

“Now let’s see if you really meant with that little speech downstairs” Kevin Smith told Catherine as his hands flexed his leather belt when sprawling contentedly upon Catherine’s bed, after with trembling hands and having nervously handed the brutal youth a can of coke, the partially dressed Catherine had led Kevin upstairs into her bedroom.

Having already followed Kevin’s instruction to stand with her hands upon her head, Catherine now stood nervously at the foot of her bed “When I start to play this CD, you are going to dance a nice strip tease for me, nice and slow Mrs Dixon ... strip everything until you are naked ... then crawl onto your bed and show me just how good a fuck you are, you understand me bitch?”

Eying the terrible leather belt that had a few minutes ago given her so much unbearable pain, Catherine could only nod her head in miserable acceptance of Kevin’s demands, hoping against hope either Sean or Dan would arrive and save her from this horrible brute of a boy, unaware at that very moment, her own sister was in the process of performing drug induced acts of sexual degradation for both of them.

As he lay gloating part naked upon Catherine’s bed, Kevin then pressed the play button on a portable CD player and looked on in euphoric delight, as with very despondent slow movements, his very own private dancer began dancing to ‘the stripper’ music coming from the CD player.

Flexing his leather belt as a reminder to Catherine, Kevin was only disappointed her pervert son Dan wasn’t there to witness his mother’s degradation at his hands, just as he’d done when in Tony’s viewing room, thinking jeez maybe he’d even break his Ass in sometime, for an Ass was an Ass to Kevin and he’d fuck anyone’s if he could ... and maybe he would do just that sometime, decided Kevin, completely unaware both he and Dans Mother were at that moment being recorded by Spy Cams activated by their presence in Catherine’s bedroom as his very own private dancer began slowly unbuttoning her sheer transparent sheer black blouse...

Hours later, while still on a high still on a high from the afternoon’s events at his Auntie Victoria’s house, Dan Dixon opened the front door and shouted out to his mother that he was home. His mother’s reply came from the bathroom, so Dan, shrugging his shoulders, carried on up to his room, thinking he may as well have a look and see what his Mother had been up to that afternoon. As he did so Dan was recalling how, when Sean had decided he had enough pictures and film of his Aunt Victoria, Dan had told her to wash her face and breasts before getting dressed and to then go back downstairs.

They had done so just in time, for just as Victoria had settled into her chair she gave a huge yawn and Dan had told Victoria she was obviously very tired and would now leave her to sleep, and thanked her for the coffee, hoping Tony was correct and that Victoria would remember nothing about the past hours, despite the taste of Dan’s and Sean’s come juices in her mouth.

Dan now delighted in taking every opportunity to check the recordings made of his mother by the spy cams in her bathroom and bedroom and after activating the recording, he glanced casually at the screen to see the usual stuff, his mother dressing and tidying her bedroom came up before Dan then fast forwarded to the next section to watch his mother changing from her ‘home clothing’ into the powder blue lingerie, red skirt and black transparent top she was to wear for an obvious shopping trip.

Seeing his mother dressing this way always gave Dan a good hard on and today was no exception, for Dan could never get over just how sexy he found his Mother, despite having shot his wad into his Aunt Victoria’s willing mouth only a couple of hours ago. Thinking his Mother must have then gone shopping, Dan casually forwarded the recording to the next section and was suddenly astounded by the unexpected sight of his disheveled looking Mother entering her bedroom, followed by none other than that nasty piece of work Kevin Smith!

Dan could scarcely believe his eyes, surely his Mother would never even dream of inviting Kevin into her home, let alone her bedroom! It was only after Dan pressed the zoom on the device to get his mother in close up, did he realise there were tears in the corner of her eyes, and that she appeared to be in obvious distress.

Not so Kevin, who smirking evilly, then sat upon his Mother’s bed, while she herself took up a hands on head position at the end of her bed and as whilst Catherine displayed a look of pure terror, Kevin stripped from his clothes before lying back on his mother’s bed, playing with his erect cock as his Mother began a slow dance while unbuttoning her blouse.

Having eventually removed the sheer black blouse, Dan looked on as mother completed a slow dancing striptease at the foot of her bed until she was wearing no more than her blue garter belt and black stockings, leaving Dan astonished to realise his own cock was growing ever harder to the scenario being played out on the screen before him.

Then even more so when his Mother eventually climbed upon her bed, between Kevin’s knees and to begin the task of sucking his throbbing cock, with her beautiful curvy ass and its little Anal ring in full view of Dans now lustful eyes.

After A few minutes of her sucking, ball kissing and general hand caressing of Kevin’s young cock, Dan was thunderstruck to witness his horrified Mother, at Kevin’s prompting, moving her body upward until she lay on top of him, Her face over his and giving Kevin what would be to any casual observer at least, a passionate tongue in the mouth kiss, whilst At the same time Kevin’s arms encircled her body, before Dan’s Mother jerked her head upward to make a frantic but futile attempt to escape from this position.

Dan realised Kevin’s cock must have been attempting to enter his Mother and that now it had actually done so. This was soon born out as Kevin, his hands gripping the back her thighs, cruelly pulled Catherine up and toward him until eventually she sat kneeling on Kevin’s erection with her legs clearly either side of his.

By now it became quite clear to Dan that Kevin was now fucking his Mother. For with one hand gripping her hair to keep her upright on top of him, Kevin began slowly pumping up and down inside Dan’s distressed, but by now compliant Mother, whilst his other hand cruelly squeezed, rubbed and tormented Catherine’s breasts and nipples, now and again he pulling her down to him once again and pushing his tongue deep into Catherine’s mouth.

Even though knowing he should in fact feel ashamed and guilty, Dan could not help but feverishly stroke his own throbbing cock while watching Kevin’s all to obvious rape of his mother and was even more turned on, when Kevin then decided to take her ‘doggy style’ when kneeling at the end of the bed, he forced Catherine back up on to him, before adding insult to her obvious humiliation when making her reach behind to take his cock in her hand and guide it into her cunt herself!

Seeing the anguish upon his Mother’s clearly terrified face as Kevin brutally fucked her from the rear, Dan wondered how on earth Kevin had managed to get his mother into such a position. Certainly neither Sean nor Tony had given him any indication that Kevin would be part of his Mother’s ‘training’ Indeed only the other day Sean had told Dan how much he detested the slimy, dirty, rat faced Kevin, that the feeling was mutual and he’d never in future allow the rat faced teenager anywhere near her. But there, on the monitor a grimacing Kevin was clearly ready to shoot his wad into his Mother and Dan looked on in part horror, part excited anticipation as Kevin, gripping firmly onto Catherine’s hips, plunged ever deeper into his Mother, his face triumphant as he began dumping his load into her.

Then watching the grinning Kevin pushing his Mothers face down onto her bed, Dan’s first impulse had been to pick up his cell phone and scroll Sean’s number to tell him what he was witnessing. Before he could, Dan’s attention was drawn back to the monitor where Kevin was now beating his terrified naked Mother with his belt while gripping her by her long hair as she tried to crawl away from Kevin.

Yet again Dan was left wondering why his cock was throbbing so violently to the scenes on the monitor and sudden indecision came over Dan, as he watched his tearful Mother obviously pleading to Kevin for mercy, for An idea had suddenly had come to him and he put the cell phone to one side. For now Emboldened by the seemingly easy manner of subduing and orally fucking his Mother’s sister, Dan now realised he had now been given a improbable opportunity to have some fun for himself now, just for him and nobody but his Mother and himself need be any the wiser.

Later in her bath, the disconsolate dejected and tearful Catherine tried to wash and soothe away the terrible pain Kevin had so ruthlessly inflicted upon her. Nothing though, would ever soothe away the sickness she felt every time she recalled how he had so cruelly forced her to fuck him, even telling her it could not be rape if she herself had guided his cock into her cunt! Much, much worse, was Catherine’s terrible recollection of how she had herself had an orgasm just as Kevin was shooting his seed into her!

Taking another huge gulp from the brandy glass beside her bath Catherine felt the liquid burning her throat as she tried to hold back more tears. She had to ask herself how on earth she had gotten into this mess, going from the admittedly bored housewife of a just few weeks ago to now being abused by seemingly anyone who knew the secret of her new double life. What had begun as a game for Catherine and had evolved into exciting, cunt throbbing slavery with Sean, had now become something much, much more dangerous for her. For having beaten her again after spurting his awful seed inside her cunt, Kevin had then told a horrified Catherine that, if she breathed a word of what had happened to Sean, he would return with a gang of his friends who would beat and gang rape her in front of her son Dan ... and maybe even Fuck Dan before forcing him to fuck his mother in front of them!

Aware Dan was now home and in the house, Catherine sobbed silently, trying to come to terms with the knowledge that she was irredeemably trapped. Her only option, she decided, was to ensure Kevin was kept as far away from herself from as possible, but for her to complain to Sean would be fraught with danger, should Sean be persuaded by Kevin she’d enjoyed sucking his cock so much she’d actually invited HIM to fuck and have rough sex with her ... in the way she did with Sean?. Perhaps worse still would be Kevin then carrying out his terrible threats to gang bang her and to force Dan to fuck her.

So with that route closed off and her son being far too young and vulnerable for her to confide in, Catherine turned her thoughts to her sister Vicky, with whom she shared everything ... aside from Sean and her new life as a Slave to him. Anyway, despite her man eating persona, Vicky was far too prim and proper to accept her sister Catherine would ever stoop to such levels and besides, Vicky would be no match for a nasty street kid such as Kevin Smith. Catherine feared she’d be luring Vicky into a situation where Kevin May even hand out the same treatment to Vicky as he’d given her.

Eventually The only person Catherine could think of who could help her could be the seemingly all powerful Tony Weston Yes, decided Catherine, she would just have to go and explain everything to Tony, he would help her. Catherine was sure of it...

Having suffered two days of headaches and nausea before finally feeling better, Victoria Preston drew her white silk negligee around her otherwise naked body and made her way downstairs after hearing the post drop through her letterbox. Boy had she felt bad! feeling like death, most of the past two days she had spent in bed.

After waking from a deep sleep in her lounge sofa, All Victoria could recall about that day was her nausea and an awful sticky taste in her mouth. In fact Vicky could just about recall her nephew Dan thanking her for the coffee and that he was going because she was looking very tired, although why her sister’s son had been in her house in the first place, Victoria was unable to recall.

Prior to that, Victoria could remember only her lunch date with her friends and of having a couple of glasses of wine with her meal and she could only assume it must have been something she had eaten that had made her feel so bad for the past couple of days. Now she was feeling somewhat better she would telephone the restaurant and complain to them, if nothing else she was certain to be given a voucher for a freebie next time.

Sorting through her post Victoria discarded the usual junk mail and put the bills to one side. They could wait for another time before she opened them. All that remained was a rather intriguing, cardboard backed, buff coloured A4 envelope, sealed with clear tape, it was addressed to her and marked ‘Photos, do not Bend’, without a return address but a London postmark telling her nothing.

With this envelope in hand Victoria made her way into the kitchen and after placing the envelope on a work surface, she then took a sharp knife, slitting the taped seal.

Taking what appeared to be two 8 x 4 photos from the envelope, Vicky realised they were at first blank side up. Only when she turned the photos did Victoria drop them onto the work surface as though she had been holding two hot bricks. “Oh my God, what the hell ... How? ... what the ... hell!” Before Victoria’s stunned disbelieving eyes, on the Kitchen work surface lay two close up photos of herself.

One featured the bewildered looking Victoria in her own bedroom, smiling lazily and naked aside from nylon stockings and and her pink suspenders, but to her horror, Vicky also wore thick padded leather wrist cuffs clipped together, plus a leather collar and leash, a crotch rope had been tied between her naked cunt lips and Victoria’s hands were linked together above her head...

Worst of all, across her breasts, written in red lipstick, the words ‘I am a sex slave Please Fuck Me’ were clearly visible ... and it was clear someone was holding up the dog leash clipped to the leather collar to ensure all these words were clearly legible.

Perhaps even Worse was the second close up 8 x 4 photo of Victoria Preston. For Although now unencumbered by the cuffs and collar, she was none the less still naked. Kneeling on her own bed and Sideways on the camera, Vicky’s heavy breasts and large nipples were almost in profile and though Male thoughts as her tongue probed out from between her lips in an almost bucket manner, collecting an amount of sperm from just beneath the deep red plum like head of a very large very erect penis, as her eyes appeared to be gazing up adoringly up towards the owner of a very erect, obviously cum spurting large penis.

The effect upon Victoria viewing the photos was as intended, quite simply devastating.

Her hands began shaking and she was having difficulty controlling her breathing, such was the force of her heart hammering against the walls of her chest. Frantically Victoria searched the large buff envelope for its accompanying letter or note. Some sign at least as to who may be responsible for this nightmarish situation. There was none, but Vicky did find something she had missed when opening the envelope, this being two tiny sheer lace thongs, one green one black and similar to her own sexy garments she kept for those ‘special nights’.

Then it suddenly occurred to her these intimate garments were a little to similar to her own and after rushing upstairs, a search through her ‘special’ lingerie drawer confirmed her worst suspicions, that her most sexy intimate garments had been taken from that very drawer and had now been returned to her, but why? Why?why?

Almost as if they were hot ashes, Victoria again picked up and viewed both photos for some sign as to when these abhorrent images were taken. Again nothing, simply that they had obviously been taken in her own bedroom, for in both photos she wore her pink garter belt and although Victoria had to admit it was her favourite and along with its matching set, she wore this item on a regular basis, and was no doubting this terrible act had been committed in what she had always considered to be the sanctuary of her own bedroom, for any man had to first get to know Vicky extremely well before being invited to her bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.