Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 4

BDSM Sex Story: Part 4 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The two weeks spent without hearing from her young ‘Master’ Sean Brady seemed to last an eternity to Catherine Dixon, for having been administered by an expert, Catherine’s piercing had gone well and the slight soreness in her nipple had disappeared after only a few days.

So To her pleasant surprise, m Catherine was soon proudly moving the small gold ring around her healed nipple with ease, astonished at just how much more sensitive her nipple had now become.

Indeed it appeared to Catherine that whenever she simply touched her nipple, that wonderful familiar and thrilling sensation would once again begin between her legs, leaving Catherine in an almost permanent state of sexual awareness.

An awareness always present when Catherine recalled her day at the strange ‘bookshop’ and the events leading to her somehow committing her future, not only to Sean but also the brutality dominant Tony Weston, a sexually charged fearfully life changing binding commitment that would lead heaven knows where

Her only real concern was to come at the weekend, when with her husband home from his travels, Catherine had continually pondered upon the question of whether she would explain her new nipple ring to James.

For with Sean having told Catherine she could no longer allow her husband to fuck her without his permission, things could have become very complicated indeed, even if the idea of her young Master telling her when she could not fuck her own husband held a strange excitement for Catherine.

In the invent Catherine’s concern proved to be unfounded, for her husband had made not one single sexual advance toward his wife who, not certain as to how to approach the subject of her nipple ring, had instead worn a sexy bra and thong in bed.

In fact James had seemed to want nothing more than to sleep and to play golf before leaving the house again early Monday morning, leaving Catherine to wonder if perhaps her husband had taken a lover himself!

However, After his departure Catherine’s excitement was evident, each day of the week observing Sean’s demand she must follow to the letter the list of lingerie he had given her to wear each day.

Catherine also ensured she slipped the little gold ring around her nipple when dressing, although only briefly did she wonder how in earth Sean had managed to compile a list of every piece of lingerie she owned.

Then just she began to wonder if she would ever hear from her young Master, Catherine was bought out of her musings by the sudden bleeping of the private cell phone given her by Sean.

Catherine’s heart skipped a beat, it was a message telling Catherine her young Master would be visiting to view his ‘property’ at 2pm that very afternoon!

And so The wonderful all consuming throbbing began yet again at this news.

Her young Master was coming!

Catherine checked her watch, then rushed upstairs to run her bath, Master would be here in less than two hours and his slave was going to make herself look devastatingly beautiful for him!

An hour and a half later, freshly bathed and obediently shaving her pubis to ensure it was totally smooth, Catherine dressed as Sean had stated for today.

She was to be in all red lingerie beneath a short red button down dress. So Catherine was thankful she’d purchased another red thong to compliment her set, replacing the one which had so mysteriously disappeared the day of Sean’s visit,

although having vainly searched high and low, including in her son Dans room, Catherine had by now reconciled herself to the fact she wouldn’t be seeing the tiny garment again.

Catherine had taken time over her hair and applying her makeup and was making last a minute adjustment to the suspender tabs on her sheer black stockings, when she heard the cheerful voice of her son Dan shouting upstairs to Catherine that he was home.

“Oh God, I’d completely forgotten Dan telling me he would be studying at home this afternoon,” thought a startled Catherine, wondering how on earth Sean would react to Dan’s presence in the house.

More to the point, how would she could submit herself to Sean with her son the house?

Confused as to how she could get around the problem, Catherine made her way downstairs and on into the kitchen where Dan was in the process of preparing himself a sandwich.

“You should have let me do that for your Darling” said Catherine, acutely aware of her son’s scrutiny when looking up from his task toward his Mother.

“Wow Mum, you look great, are you going out?” Asked Dan, his cock twitching to the glorious sight his Mother made when standing there in the doorway with her sheer black stockings contrasting wonderfully with her short red dress.

Dan smiled inwardly at thought his Mother was oblivious he had, through the spy cams in her bedroom, earlier been watched his Mother dressing and so was already aware of the set of sheer black lingerie with its quarter cup bra, she wore beneath her dress.

“Err yes Dan, later I shall be, but before then your friend Sean is coming around for some more discussions about the teaching profession” replied Catherine, desperately hoping her son would be satisfied with her reply.

“Oh, right on Mum, you didn’t get dressed up like that for Sean then?”

Only too aware she was by now blushing furiously, Catherine then scolded her son.

“Dan! How could you think of such a thing! good grief, I’m your Mother and Sean, goodness knows, is near your own age, so how could you say such a thing. Your father would be furious. Besides, Sean would hardly be interested in a woman so much older than himself ... so no, I just thought it’d make change ... that’s all Dan!”

Fully aware his Mother was yet again lying to him, Dan had in fact asked the question merely as the first incursion of his own plans to embarrass and eventually humiliate his Mother into complying with his own demands of her.

So for the time being Dan contented himself by smiling at Catherine and replying.

“Sure Mum, of course you’re right” Leaving his Mother anxious, worried and no wiser as to how she would greet Sean on his arrival.

However, Catherine’s torment was partially relieved when Dan then told her he was taking his lunch up to his room.

“Say hi to Sean for me Mum” smiled Dan.

Eventually the doorbell had rung and after ensuring Dan was still upstairs, Catherine dutifully opened the door to Sean and although still concerned about Dan’s presence in the house, she had none the less dropped to her hands and knees to welcome her young Master in the required manner.

After having to crawl into the lounge before him, thankful the door was now closed behind them, Catherine was again Kneeling before Sean with her hands clasped together upon her head, but just the presence and nearness of her young Master made Catherine temporarily disregard her plight.

More so when Sean’s hands dropped to her face to caress and stroke Catherine’s smooth skin as she looked down to the carpet.

“Master, please may I speak?”

“Yes slave Catherine and you may also look at me while you do so” replied Sean, delighted his property had remembered the instructions given her by Joan.

Catherine looked up into those beautiful but stern eyes.

“Dan is in the house Master”

was all Catherine could think of to say to Sean, afraid that any reticence on her part would provoke Sean into punishing her, but much to Catherine’s consternation Sean simply shrugged his shoulders and replied.

“You are mine, you are now the property of Master Sean and so If need be I shall end this nonsense of secrecy, call him in here and tell Dan I now own his Mother, he may even be useful to me in keeping an eye on you. He could even tell me if you’re ever disobedient toward your owner. Now, stand up and remove the dress, slave Catherine, your Master wishes to see your nipple ring.”

Sean’s words hit Catherine like a thunderbolt, how could her Master be so cruel?

But they were also a reminder to Catherine of just how far she had travelled in her journey toward total submission and Catherine understood Sean’s words were also a test of her obedience toward her young Master and realised she must not fail him.

Then to her alarm Catherine, also sensed the same strange combination of guilt, excitement and arousal she had experienced when Sean had punished her in Dan’s bedroom, when Catherine had thought Dan may also be in there, witnessing his Mother’s submission toward his friend Sean.

“Yes Master” replied a very concerned yet sexually aware Catherine, her fingers already unbuttoning the red dress, accepting her Master was stating only that which Catherine already knew to be true, that despite all the possible and perhaps inevitable complications, such was her newly found sexual liberation, She felt proud to be Sean’s slave, even that subconsciously, she perhaps really did want to share her joy with Dan, even if that meant a complete transformation of their hitherto precious Mother and Son relationship.

However if that were to happen, that she confided in him, Would Dan in turn then inform her husband as to what was going on at home?

But had perhaps Sean already told her son his Mother was now ‘owned By him?

Catherine thought not, but would Dan really be happy to accept her new life and be protective of her while Sean was elsewhere,

Certainly, thought Catherine, the way in which her son so often looked at her these days, and the many times she had had surreptitiously glimpsed as his trousers bulging with an undoubted erection on those occasions, told Catherine all she needed to know about her sons sexual orientations.

Would though the young Man she had loved and nurtured all these years, really come to terms with the fact his Mother was in effect now ‘Owned’ by his own school friend?.

Viewed in that way, even just the thought of such a thing occurring seemed ridiculous, a bad joke even, but while blissfully unaware of the true nature of Sean’s Brady’s intentions toward her, it was no joking matter to Catherine, for she had now found the key to just what her life had been missing all these years.

This in short being an incredible sexual awareness and fulfilment, combined with mind-boggling feelings of true belonging, that even if she were ‘owned’ by her Master, then the reverse was also true, surely it must be the case she, Catherine Dixon, also owned Sean Brady’s breathtaking body, every part of it down to his magnificent cock!...

After having removed her red dress, Catherine stood in just her sheer back thong, along with a matching garter belt and stockings, with her hands on head before her, Master Sean before breathing heavily in pure delight as Sean then pulled her toward him, crushing her body to his strong young chest before giving Catherine the most erotic and enjoyable kiss she had experienced for a very long time.

While doing so Sean’s fingers also unclasped Catherine’s sheer black bra, so that when finally breaking away from the long lingering tongue to tongue kiss, he was able to remove the bra in one swift movement before telling Catherine to replace her hands upon her head.

“Beautiful, slave Catherine, it looks beautiful” was Sean’s verdict while he toyed with Catherine’s small gold nipple ring, One large hand weighing and fondling one breast while, with the other, gently tugging and moving the little gold adornment around the tiny hole in Catherine’s nipple, leaving her sighing in pleasure from her now oh so sensitive nipple.

Then even more so when Sean then took the whole nipple, complete with ring into his mouth, gently sucking and teasing to leave Catherine swooning with pleasure.

It was then Sean produced a thin whippy cane from under his trouser leg.

When Seeing this, Catherine knew she was about to receive another training session and obediently kissed the thin bamboo, before taking the cane in her teeth when Sean placed it against her lips.

“Your bedroom shall be the punishment room for today slave Catherine, go there now and kneel on your bed waiting for your Master, I shall be along shortly, but you must keep the cane between your teeth until Master removes it”

This was to be a deliberate test of Catherine’s absolute obedience, having to walk almost naked and with her nipple ring in full view, up to her room in full knowledge her son was up there, in his own room!

It was though, with only the slightest hesitation that Catherine, cane between her teeth, obeyed her Master and turned from him and with her deliciously swaying white bottom making a delightful contrast to her black stockings, she Catherine’s made her way from the lounge and out into the hall before very slowly making her way upstairs.

There, at the top of the stairs Catherine hesitated, With her eyes glued to the door of her sons bedroom only feet away and her heart pounding, she fully expected Dan to suddenly appear before her, to then stare in wonderment at his almost naked Mother sporting a gold nipple ring.

When thankfully Dan failed to materialise, Catherine carefully made her way along the carpeted landing as quietly as she possibly could, fully expecting at any moment to here her sons voice behind her.

Only when in the assumed safety of her bedroom and kneeling upon her bed with her bottom thrust upward, did Catherine feel a strange and forbidden tinge of disappointment Dan had not witnessed her erotic display on the landing outside as she waited in eager anticipation of the pleasures to follow.

However Dan of course, had already seen his mother’s nipple ring on countless occasions and wasn’t about to defy Sean’s instructions he keep up the pretence of being unaware of either his Mother’s new life, or of her now being Sean’s own property.

So In the comfort of his room, Dan pulled his already erect cock from his pants and settled back onto his bed, viewing the delicious sight his Mother unknowingly presented to him when kneeling on her bed awaiting the arrival of Sean.

In fact Dan was thinking more of the following week, for on the Tuesday he and Sean had a very special appointment to keep.

Suddenly Catherine became aware Sean, or was it Dan? Had silently entered the room and now stood behind her.

Although just managing to retain her position, Catherine jumped a little when two fingers then caressed her freshly shaven pubic area, running up and down either side of the thong elastic, now buried firmly between her ass cheeks.

Catherine relaxed as soon as she confirmed it was her Master standing there and it was not long before she was gasping with pleasure to Seans gently probing fingers and having great difficulty in keeping the cane between her teeth.

Which was of course exactly what Sean had intended and with a wicked smile the young Master slid both fingers deep into Catherine’s well lubricated and only too willing cunt.

The effect was immediate, unable to suppress a sudden gasp of pleasure Catherine’s mouth opened and the cane dropped from between her lips to land before her on the bedspread.

“Naughty slave girl” was immediate Sean’s response before picking up the thin length of bamboo.

“For that slave Catherine you will be punished with twelve strokes of the cane and count each of them aloud, afterward you will beg your Master to fuck your ass!”

Realizing she had been set up, Catherine found it hard to suppress a giggle as she replied, “Yes Master”.

For all was right in her world. Her wonderful young Master was here, and was about to punish and fuck her.

Although when thrusting her glorious ass back toward Sean in expectation,

Catherine was of course completely unaware that at the same time, her son Dan was laying back on his bed, his already erect cock and his mother’s ever present tiny red thong in his hands, was watching a relay TV monitor and glorying in the sight of those wonderfully large and firm breasts, topped with the gold nipple ring, pointing straight down toward the bed as he waited in envious expectation for Sean to begin punishing his mother...


The following Tuesday:

“Dan! ... What a pleasant surprise!” Exclaimed Dan’s Aunt, Victoria Preston upon opening the door to he young nephew.

“Hi there Aunt Vicky, I was in the area so I thought I’d pop in and see you” replied Dan with a beaming smile.

“That’s very nice of you and it’s lovely to see you Dan, come on in and allow your Auntie Vicky to get you a drink, I’ve only just myself got home from a lunch date with friends”

“Hello, what’s that you have there, have you been shopping Dan?”

“Oh, that’s just my football training stuff Aunt Vicky”

“Good for you Dan, it’s good to have sporting hobbies” replied Victoria Preston who in truth had always thought her sister Catherine’s son just a little strange, even to the point of feeling a little uncomfortable at the way the boy looked at her sometimes, none the less, he was her sister’s son and Victoria felt obliged to at least ask him in and offer him a coke and maybe a bite to eat whenever he visited her.

“Any chance of a cup of coffee Aunt Vicky, I’ve gone off coke to tell you the truth” Dan replied after they had sat opposite one another in Victoria’s large sitting room.

“Certainly Dan, maybe I’ll join you and have one myself, I need it after the couple of glasses of wine I had with lunch” said a smiling Victoria before rising from her chair, careful to gather her pink summer dress together, not wishing to provide her nephew with the slightest glimpse of the racy pink lingerie she wore beneath, as she always did for her ‘girlie lunches’

Aware his heart was pounding wildly, Dan hoped he appeared normal to his Aunt Victoria as He watched her disappear from the lounge, before then taking from his pocket the small vial Sean had given him earlier.

Knowing if things went wrong it would Dan finding himself out on a limb, Sean had assured him this was to initially be his ‘show.’

Dan’s opportunity to prove to Sean he had the guts to carry out the plans they had devised together after Dan submitted his ideas to Sean.

Sean, they’d agreed, would arrive later, having decided this was the perfect day for them as it was usually Victoria’s day for lunching with friends and would have already had a couple of drinks inside her, which was certainly the, noted Dan, happy he’d so far done his research perfectly when remembering his Mother had inadvertently dropped that knowledge into his lap during a conversation some time ago.

In the kitchen preparing coffee, Victoria hoped her nephews visit would not be a long one. Tired after a couple of drinks, she had already planned to take a bath and then a nap before dinner.

With her ex-husband now out of her life, but still making all that lovely alimony money to provide for her, as required by their divorce settlement, a girl certainly had to enjoy herself and tonight she’d planned to visit some more friends for yet more ‘girlie talk’.

“So Dan, I haven’t seen your Mother for a couple of weeks, how is she?” Victoria asked when placing a mug of coffee on a table next to Dan’s chair.

Having watched her every most intimate moment over these past weeks, Dan smiled inwardly at the knowledge knew exactly all there was to know about how his Mother was.

“Mums good, Auntie Vicky, I know she’s been busy doing a lot of shopping and things” replied Dan, inwardly smiling what his Aunt would say if he’d told her ‘things’ included having her nipple pierced before having a small gold ring placed there.

“That’s good, Oh dear I’m so sorry Dan, I’m forgetting myself would you like a slice of the cake I made yesterday, with your coffee?”

“Oh, please Auntie; you know how much I love your homemade cake”

Placing her mug of coffee on an end table, Vicky left the lounge to go back to the kitchen to cut fetch Dan’s slice of cake.

Vicky’s departure could not have been timed better.

Having been worried about as to whether he would actually get the opportunity, here it was and Dan quickly emptied the vial he was holding into his Aunt’s coffee.

Moments later, Victoria was back in the lounge and passing Dan a plate of her home made cake, before taking her coffee mug and sitting opposite Dan once again, well aware of Dan’s eyes trying to catch a glimpse of his Aunt’s stockinged thigh as she eased herself back into her own chair.

Making an effort to be nice to Dan, Victoria made the usual small talk about his schooling and prospects while they drank their coffee and Dan eat his cake, but she soon realised she was beginning to feel tired, which Vicky assumed must be caused by the drinks she’d consumed over lunch.

Now Vicky Was hoping Dan would leave as soon as his coffee was finished, so she could then take her nap before her Bath, but gradually Victoria Preston began feeling more and more tired, while Dan, with his coffee and cake finished, remained casually sitting there opposite his Aunt, looking across to her, thought his openly yawning aunt, as if he were studying her.

“Oh Dear, what must you think of me Dan, yawning like this, perhaps you should go home now and I’ll go upstairs for a nap”

Although to the heavy eyed Victoria’s puzzlement, her nephew simply ignored her and continued to sit there watching her, but now Dans features appeared blurry to Victoria, who was now having great difficulty in keeping her eyes open.

From his chair Dan gazed across at his Aunts vain attempts to remain awake.

For just as Sean had assured him it would, the expensive rohypnol type hypnotic drug, obtained for Sean by Tony Weston had taken effect after a few minutes.

Shortly afterward Mrs. Aunt Victoria Preston would to all intents appear fast asleep.

Sean said she should then be left for at least half an hour, then Dan should gently shake his aunt and tell her to wake up.

Outwardly all of his Aunt Vicky’s faculties would then return, except for any rational thought, but she would respond positively to any suggestion made to her ... any suggestion!

This condition would last for at least three hours before a very deep sleep would then overtake Victoria, who upon waking with one hell of a headache would remember nothing of her previous twelve hours...

Having waited the requisite amount of time, and to satisfy himself his aunt was now fast asleep, Dan rose from his chair, leaned over Victoria and lifted the hem of her pink summer dress.

“Beautiful” Dan told himself when seeing his aunt’s pink garter belt, light tan stockings and tiny panties before taking a peek down her light dress to discover her matching bra.

Moments later, Taking hold of his sports bag, Dan went upstairs to check his aunt’s bedroom once again.

For the previous week, with the keys he’d copied from his Mother’s set, Dan had let himself into his Aunts house after watching her go off on her regular lunch date, before proceeding to make a leisurely inspection and inventory of all Victoria’s lingerie, racier outer clothing and any other items of interest to him, including

an array of sex toys and even some bondage play equipment including, some dildos a large black butt plug, including hand cuffs, wrist cuffs, ball gags and a few light whips together with some porno mags.

Never one to miss an opportunity, the delighted Dan was soon jerking off into one of his aunts tiny red thongs and afterward placing it into his pocket, laughing at thoughts his Auntie Vicky could well very soon be hunting high and low for her tiny garment garment in the same way his mother Catherine had been for her own tiny red thong!

Happy he’d found a treasure trove he could tell Sean about, Dan carefully left the room exactly how he’d found it ... with the exception of daringly leaving a tiny amount of his semen on the sexy short black nightdress beneath her pillows...

Today though, after Dan had succumbed to taking a look beneath those same pillows, he saw an equally short but this time red baby doll nightie beneath them.”well at least the old bitch changes her nighties “ he laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.