Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 39

BDSM Sex Story: Part 39 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Catherine Dixon.

Having for the past few days been staying at the house of her Sister Honey/ Vicky, Catherine Dixon was now back home enjoying some much needed quality time with her youngest son Peter, even though the household still felt incomplete to Catherine, who was missing the presence of Stuart Hall beside her in bed at night. Not only because Catherine was as insatiable as ever when it came to the sexual satisfaction she took from fucking the burly teenager, but also the discipline Stuart Hall had installed into her life, despite the tears and pain during the regular beatings Catherine received from Stuart Hall. Nor of the humiliation of her having to make love to her sister, under the watchful eyes of Stuart and of Mandy Hill, herself often naked while sitting upon the lap of Catherine’s young Master, sparking within her, the kind of jealous anger and resentment Catherine Dixon hadn’t experienced for a very long time.

‘And just where was Stuart right now?’ wondered Catherine, once again experiencing the sort of jealous anger usually reserved for teenagers. Was he on a ‘business trip’ as Stuart told her, wondered Catherine, or was he even now, back at her sister’s house once again fucking that young girl Mandy, as he’d repeatedly done when she were in bed with both her sister and young Trevor Hill, mused Catherine when putting young Peter down for his afternoon sleep. Perhaps Stuart was even fucking her sister Vicky, who Catherine still continued to call Vicky rather than Honey, no matter how much they were changing her sister’s identify, as Catherine had discovered when naked in bed with Vicky between the bouts of lovemaking demanded of them by Stuart Hall, when Vicky/Honey had confessed her concern to her sister Catherine that the people now controlling her were intent, not only upon changing her identity, but her whole appearance.

For not only had the idea of permanently changing Honeys hair color to blonde been discussed in her presence, but Mandy Hill had recently taken Honey along to an optician, who not only testing her eyes, also informed Honey she was to be fitted with contact lenses, which would have been fine had Honey experienced any difficulties with her eyesight, but that simply hadn’t been the case. None the less, Catherine recalled with some fondness, of after waking and bathing and eating the following morning, how rather than Trevor Hill again, it had been her sister Vicky slipping into bed beside Catherine, still exhausted from the virile abilities of young Trevor during the first night of her being endlessly. Cunt, Anal and Oral fucked by Trevor Hill.

There in the bedroom normally used by straight whores, the mature sisters spent two days in bed together under the instructions of Stuart Hall, often with the young Mandy Hill sitting naked upon Stuarts lap, getting a preview of just what Stuart expected to see from Catherine and Honey during the incest sex performances they’d shortly be performing together alongside Catherine’s son Dan, before a paying audience in shows organised by Stuarts wealthy patron Richard. Although while preparing coffee following putting young Peter to bed, Catherine recalled how when having been first left alone, her sister had given a severe spanking to her Ass cheeks, before straddling Catherines naked face down body with her knees, Vicky then leaned forward and whispered into the shocked Catherine’s ear.

“Now you can tell me all about your bastard son Catherine, did you have a good laugh when he told you about how he’d forced me into this way of life? Of how he and Sean Brady drugged and fucked me?” Whispered Vicky, before pulling Catherine onto her knees and holding her sisters hips, pushing a strap on latex cock she was wearing, painfully past Catherine’s sphincter and deep inside her sister’s Anus.

So Now it was out in the open, with the large latex cock painfully thrusting back and forth inside her Anus, Catherine could only manage a whispered reply “Oh my god”. Yes Catherine admitted she’d long had suspicions her son Dan had at least partially responsible for the downfall of her previously haughty older sister, especially when Catherine first realised Vicky was also a ‘possession’ of David Harris at the mock auction and incest orgy arranged by David, when she was pregnant with Davids son Peter, but with the large latex cock filling her Anus, it was time for the amazed Catherine to now be told the whole story by her Sister.

“Oh yes little sister” began Vicky/Honey, easing her large strap on back and forth within her sister’s Anus. “you see it all began when your darling son visited me one day and putting some kind of drug into my coffee, then the following morning I remembered nothing, only that I was sore all over and that my Nephew Dan had visited me the previous day ... before Sean Brady arrived to show me the photo and video evidence of how he and your son had beaten and fucked me...”

Back home sipping coffee recalling her sister’s words, Catherine found it hard to comprehend the enormity of just what Victoria told her. That far beyond anything that happened to Catherine herself, her son Dan and Sean Brady had blackmailed, drugged, beaten and continuously fucked her sister Vicky into becoming a shadow of her former self, a drug and alcohol addicted constantly humiliated whore, used and abused by anyone from wealthy deviant punters to drugged up backstreet dealers, forcing Vicky to perform revolting sex acts in return for her next fix.

All with the connivance of Vicky’s nephew, Catherine’s own, when without Mother having the slightest of suspicion’s, even to believing he was going to football practice, Dan was in fact of using her sister for sex whenever he wished, while Catherine was even more incredulous to discover that as with herself, Vicky had then been ‘trained’ in the bookshop Dungeon, under the instructions of Joan and Tony Weston, even to the extent of Vicky being anally raped by that monster Yates, someone Catherine had more than once encountered in the Bookshop of Tony Weston. All of which was nothing less than the preparation of Victoria Preston before beginning her new life as a BDSM whore, first under the control of Sean Brady before the takeover of Peter Harris who Vicky had already been the victim of during his sordid parties.

Then continuing to Anally fuck her sister, Vicky eventually told Catherine of her fateful night in the Kings Arms pub, where searching for another fix in the seedy pub, Vicky ended up in a filthy squat along with three depraved teenage boys, plying her with vodka and drugs while using her for sordid sex games ... until the intervention of the burly chauffeur minder of the equally depraved Peter Harris, the man who’d eventually owned both Catherine along with her daughter Caroline as his sex slaves, little knowing thier new Master was also controlling Catherine’s sister.

Aside from hearing the devastating news that her son Dan was partly responsible for the fall from grace of her sister, it was Catherine being told by Victoria that she had also been a ‘ owned’ by the deviant Peter Harris that Catherine reached the incredible realisation that three members of her family must surely have been present in the Manor House at the same time, all of them under the control of Peter Harris. Just what, wondered Catherine, could she have possibly said to her sister, while Vicky was fucking her Anus with her strap on, that would now make any difference to their joint situations, although how could she now possibly allow Dan anywhere near her, wondered Catherine, even though only too aware she really had no say in the matter, that every decision was now made by Stuart Hall and if Stuart said go and fuck your son, it was either that, or suffer another terrible beating from Stuart.

Although when again sipping coffee in her kitchen, Catherine could not help but feel a strange sense of pride that her son Dan had been capable of taking down and sexually abusing a sister who’d previously always treated her younger sister Catherine as very much her inferior, no matter how beautiful Catherine had always been described. Then recalling how, after Vicky had completed her tale of woe before instructing her to make love to her, Catherine was amazed to find herself seeing Dan in a whole new light, that from being a thirteen year old pinching and wanking into her Panties, Dan had not only over a period of time managed to subjugate and eventually fuck his own Mother, he’d also done the exact same thing to his Mothers sister! How incredible was that feat, mused Catherine.

However, it was when she was busy with her tongue around and between her sisters cunt lips, that Catherine was told by Vicky of her new life as ‘Honey Devine’ and to Catherine’s astonishment, how first the teenage Mandy and then her fourteen year old brother Trevor had come into her life, after her once lovely home had been transformed into an out of town whorehouse and BDSM dungeon by Peter Harris before now being controlled by Sean Brady. Right or wrong, Catherine could not help feel a little envious, even amazed as Vicky/ Honey went on to explain to her that even though only fourteen years old, Trevor Hill had been sleeping with her for some time, fucking her several times a day and that she’d even fallen in love with the boy, along with Trevor’s sister Mandy, who Honey was dependant upon and ever more desperate to share her bed with alongside Trevor.

“Oh my God Vicky ... I don’t know what to say ... I’m so so sorry” Catherine had replied, with her son Dan very much in her mind, not only by the incredible news Dan had been at the forefront of her sisters descent into sexual slavery, but that if he’d really wanted it, Dan rather than Stuart Hall would be in her bed every night, given the new light in which Catherine was seeing her eldest son...

For it appeared to Catherine that Dan was far more than a son who’d got lucky when viewing his Mothers sexual domination at the hands of two of his young classmates, during an afternoon of sexual greed and punishment resulting in her own path toward sexual slavery, as both a BDSM whore and model. Thoughts which concerned and yet aroused Catherine, when wondering just how different things may had been for he, if just like the fourteen year old Trevor sleeping with and fucking her sister every night, Dan had been sleeping with his Mother from that early age, even though she’d still been married to his father James at that age.

“Oh no ... i don’t want you feeling sorry for me Cath, I want you to pleasure me and make me cum over and over again “ Vicky had replied before explaining. “You see Cath, I was in the depths of despair, I’d even had ended it all, after they took my lovely home and turned it into a BDSM whore house and me into a BDSM whore, but then first Mandy and then Trevor Hill came along and everything began to change” began Vicky while toying with her sisters nipple rings and adding.

“You see those two are the best thing that’s happened to be in a very long time, while Mandy has taught me so much about myself, Trevor gives me the kind of sexual pleasure and orgasms I’d only dreamed when a married woman and ... and afterward” “ ... that boy is a sex machine Cath” added Vicky her fingers now finding their way down Catherine’s stomach then between her sisters very wet cunt lips, before continuing with a girlish giggle “As you discovered for yourself”

Indeed she had, admitted Catherine to herself, in fact she’d been amazed at just how a skilfully dominant and insatiable young lover Trevor proved to be, first spanking her and then leisurely taking her mouth, Anus and cunt as if owning her, during a night of intense sex so exhausting she been more than content to afterward fall asleep with her arms wrapped around the fourteen year old, almost as if never wanting to let him go.

“I really do believe Ive fallen in love with Trevor and Mandy...” continued Vicky, interrupting Catherine’s cunt throbbing recollections of Trevor Hill as Vicky continued. “Although I’ve yet to have sex with Mandy ... I think because her brother views me as being his own property and that something I’m very comfortable with Cath, even if Im still servicing ... clients”...

“ ... and now that boy living with you ... and god am I ever sore” Vicky then whispered in Catherine’s ear, only too aware of the brutal punishment Stuart would dish out to both women if Stuart happened to overhear them. “I’m so ... so sorry Vicky, I feel its all my fault ... I’d do anything to turn the clock back” Catherine whispered in reply, although with some difficulty, considering her sisters fingers were creating havoc with her senses, with two of them inside her cunt while Vicky’s index finger massaged Catherine’s engorged clit, leaving her juices running freely onto her sisters hand leaving Catherine marvelling at just how skilful a lover Vicky appeared to be.

“You can begin making amends by fucking me as you would my lover Catherine ... while thinking of Dan when doing so, of how much you want him sharing you bed, just as Trevor shares mine, for Dan to fuck you as Trevor fucks me, to feel Dan coming inside you while thinking of just how much you want Dan to make another baby with you, to play with your son Peter ... only then would I ever forgive you”!

Sipping her coffee with thoughts turning momentarily toward her youngest son sleeping in his room, Catherine still found it hard to comprehend the demand of her sister, one Vicky had pretty much repeated after Catherine secured the strap on to begin fucking her sister, leaving Catherine bemused and no little frightened that where Vicky had first been gentle and caring toward her when telling of how Dan had drugged and fucked and beaten her, Vicky had then in moments revealed just how she expected her sister to made amends for her sons brutality.

“Fuck me in the same way you want Dan to fuck you” Vicky had said, leaving Catherine wondering if perhaps her Sister could read her most intimate of thoughts, of just how often she’d visualised the rampant cock of her son was inside her, his mouth was kissing her and not that of Stuart Hall.

A fantasy perhaps, but one which always left Catherine confused and uncertain, even if it were the case Dan was fucking her on pretty much a weekly basis along with those incest sex performances, Catherine continued to fantasise about Dan sharing her bed every night, even though she were besotted with Stuart Hall. Although what was it Vicky had told her, that she’d only forgive her sister if she had Dans child, her son’s baby. “Oh my god “ was all Catherine Dixon could say to herself while thinking...”surely that could, would never be”

Chapter Two. Annie Day.

Annie Day had certainly heard all about Stuart Hall, having already spotted the tall good looking youth at the Manor House even before Dan Dixon had been able to tell her of how the burly eighteen year old Stuart Hall had not only taken over some of the business interests of Sean Brady, but in the process taking over the life of Annies beautiful sometimes plaything, Dans Mother Catherine Dixon, who from acting as little more than a desk ornament for Sean Brady’s office guests, had returned to working as a BDSM whore, although now for Stuart Hall, while also performing incest sex shows for Stuart, along with her son Dan, in front of a well paying audience.

So if things could get any worse for Annie Day after the arrests of both Charles and Ahmed, it was Annie then being given the news by Sean Brady that a representative of the purchasers of Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes had given Stuart Hall the task of sorting the mess left behind after the jailing of Charles and Ahmed. The ‘mess’ being the immediate futures of Carol Haywood and Jaki Hughes, currently back at their boarding school until the end of school term and for whom Annie had high hopes, especially for Carol Hayward, who beneath an outwardly aggressive demeanour, Annie had unearthed a natural bisexual submissive, perfect for her own use, along with training Carol as a Bisexual whore, suitable for both Male and Female customers. While as for Jaki Hughes, although one of life’s natural moaners, experience taught Annie Day a teenage girl such as Jaki would do whatever it took to remain with a close and intimate friend, which meant Jaki Hughes was also ripe for training, as Annie had already discovered when the girls had been living at the manor house.

All of which was on the mind of Annie Day that evening when sipping wine during a long soak in a hot bath, having returned home from another day of paperwork at the Manor House. As was usually the case when taking her bath, Annie once again summoned up an erotic fantasy, which tonight happened to consist of Herself, Catherine Dixon and Carol Hayward, all enjoying a sex romp upon a huge bed in a beach house, where lapping on the waves went hand in hand with both young Carol and Catherine lapping away with their tongues upon Annie’s mature naked body.

Having slipped a couple of fingers between cunt lips then closing her eyes to conjure up her fantasy, it wasn’t long before Annie shuddered to an orgasm, although when eventually opening her eyes, Annie was stunned to see the smiling face of the burly eighteen year old Stuart Hall sitting on the edge of her bath. Although never one to panic, Annie’s first thought was to remain calm and try humouring Stuart Hall. “Oh ... I do so wished you had knocked, I could have welcomed you into my home properly” said Annie blithely to the smiling Stuart Hall, even if her stomach was churning when slipping beneath her bath foam to at least conceal her exposed breasts.

“And miss a view like this” replied Stuart Hall, before continuing “I guess you already know I’m Stuart Hall “Yes I do” said Annie, a little unnerved, not only by how the hell the burly youth had got into her home which she’d locked and bolted, but by her very vulnerable situation of being naked in the bath, on the edge of which a casually relaxed Stuart Hall was sitting.

“That’s good Annie, that means we can get straight down to business ... which is you agreeing to house Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes four days a week, teaching them how to be good whores and looking after them while servicing the punters sent over here ... so ... do we have an agreement Annie?”

Shocked, but trying not to display it when trying to analyse the enormity of what she’d just been told, Annie could only reply. “Sorry, but I don’t think so” ... before having her head pushed beneath the bath water and despite her struggles, held there by Stuart Hall with one strong hand, until grabbing her grey hair, that same hand hauled the gasping Annie’s head up just above the bath water. “So Annie, do we have that deal?” asked Stuart of the gasping spluttering Annie Day, who at least had enough wits about her to reply. “I’m certainly coming around to your way of thinking”

“That’s really good Annie, now you can stand up so I can take a good look at what you’ve been hiding from me, then we’ll talk some more, and yeah, with hands on head or you go straight back under the water,” Almost in tears when having already swallowed a fair amount of bath water, Annie wasn’t about to argue with a young man who appeared more than capable and willing to do her some serious harm, while being proud of her firm mature body, Annie saw no reason not to display it to this admittedly good looking young man, who from what she’d already heard, Annie thought it best not to antagonise.

“Oh yeah, you really are all they say” Annie was told moments later, when standing in her bath with hands linked on her head, while not overly concerned to watch and feel Stuart’s hand running up her body from thigh to her breasts and nipples. Ten minutes minutes later, Stuart Hall and Annie Day had the outlines a deal, albeit a deal brokered with Annie standing naked in her bathtub with her hands on head, little more than inches away from Stuart Hall, who while talking with Annie also took the opportunity of continuing to stroke, caressing and discover every inch of the slim mature body of the generous breasted Annie Day, who despite her lesbian tendencies, was only human and wasn’t surprised her body soon proved that to be the case with her enlarged nipples and juices flowing freely from cunt lips between which Stuarts fingers were on a journey of exploration.

Although Stuart Hall being Stuart Hall, there was one method of ensuring Annie kept her word and having hauled Annie by her hair from the bathtub, Stuart’s leather belt, very soon landed a half dozen painful times across the naked back and buttocks of the humiliated Annie Day, who although having been determined not to give this teenage bully the satisfaction of hearing her plead or scream, eventually lost her resolve after those six blows on back and buttocks. ““No more ... enough ... please ... no more” begged the sobbing Annie.

“That’s good Annie, I’m pleased your seeing things my way, we’ll get on so much better now ... so perhaps can show me around this place to choose the best rooms for the girls to use” Stuart told the sobbing Annie, a women who prided herself on her strength of character, but one now broken and dearly wishing the burly Romanian Olga was around to protect her. Having enjoyed his earlier experience of having Catherine Dixon show him around the home he now treated pretty much as his own, Stuart Hall decided Annie Day would do the exact same thing as Catherine Dixon when showing him around her home and without consulting her, Stuart was soon rummaging around Annie’s bedroom, searching for what he wanted while continuing to hold a fistful of her hair as she crawled along beside him

The black suspender belt and seamed stockings along with her own black leather collar and leash, hadn’t been worn by Annie since the departure of Olga with her visa problems, but today, in fear of that terrible leather belt, Annie hadn’t the slightest intention of arguing a case for not doing so and having fastened the suspender belt around her waist and stepped into the stockings, Annie then dropped to her knees to allow Stuart to secure the black collar and leash around her neck, before following Stuart’s instruction that she kneel naked on all fours.

Annie Day certainly knew the score, having done so herself often enough with girls under her charge, although only under the control of the burly Olga had Annie previously been led naked around all fours and never by a man. As was now the case, when having been tapped on her naked buttocks with a riding crop by Stuart Hall, Annie was then led around all the upstairs and downstairs rooms of her home, hoping against hope Stuart allowed her to retain her own beloved bedroom, before Stuart eventually decided which room Annie Day must both train and ‘introduce ‘ Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes to their new ‘workplace’.

Although with such a tempting view of Annie’s constantly swaying Ass and breasts, the thoughts of Stuart Hall were far from solely focused upon which room he’d choose in which to work and house the two teenage girls. Annie by now fully understood Stuart Hall was calling the shots, of that there was no doubt in her mind, especially when being told by Stuart, his ‘associate’ Richard, intended taking over the Manor House and those BDSM actives from which Annie had made a good living after the departure of Peter Harris and removal of his twin sons.

With an erection growing ever more urgent as Stuart feasted his eyes upon the shaven cunt and Ass of Annie Day, it was the large downstairs Dining room beside a downstairs bathroom, that Stuart decided would be room in which the girls would be trained and worked. Sure, the dining room table would need to be replaced with a large bed and others items of furniture, although it would be upon that dining table Stuart would first fuck Annie Day, before a second round would take place in her own bedroom.

Although before then Annie Day would need a reminder from Stuarts belt as to just what was expected of her, leaving Annie both in pain and in no doubt as to the brutality Stuart Hall was capable of, making Annie think of Catherine Dixon and of the pain she’d also be suffering at the hands and belt of Stuart Hall ... if only she had the chance of being with Catherine once again, though Annie, feeling the warmth of the mature blonde beauty beside her in bed.

Although another six blows from Stuarts belt was to prove more than enough for a tearful Annie to almost assist Stuart lifting her naked body upon the large Dining table and lay on her back with arms and legs compliantly outstretched while being tied by Stuart to all four corners. Having secured Annie, after helping himself to a drink from the nearby cabinet, Stuart began walking around the dining table, once again stroking every available inch of Annie’s slim mature body and in doing so paying plenty of attention to her Nipples and cunt lips, while casually chatting to Annie.

Inevitably, Annie’s body once again responded to Stuart’s probing fingers, more especially when massaging Annie’s clitoris and occasionally slipping fingers between her wet cunt lips, taking Annie Day to the very edge of orgasm when Stuart told her. “You really are something else beneath those clothes and stern exterior Annie, I sure can see why Catherine was so enamoured with you ... well although I own her now if you do just as your told I may even give her to you for a night now and then”

Absorbing her only bit of good news during a losing battle to prevent an orgasm, Annie couldn’t help but then find herself impressed by Stuarts young muscular body and huge erection when he began stripping of at the foot of the polished dining table upon which Annie was strapped down.

Then having the cord binding her Ankles released by Stuart, the naked grey haired mature Annie Day could only look on when in one effortless motion, Stuart jumped upon the table to kneel between her legs, where having taken her legs in his hands, Stuart hauled them over his shoulders before pulling Annie’s cunt lips back on the polished table until they were touching Stuarts impressive erection and then slowly swallowing its throbbing head, leaving Annie unable to prevent the gasp of pleasure coming from within her mouth.

“Oh yeah that feels good, a nice tight cunt I want to feel fucking me Annie, so get your cunt gripping my cock good and hard while slowly move back and forth until I cum inside you” Following Stuarts demand while fully aware of penalty for her not doing so, Annie followed the instructions of the powerful burly youth to the letter, accepting defeat in the knowledge that without the protection of the burly Olga, the youth whose cock she’d begun riding was far to brutal for her to defy and that she’d no option but to do otherwise. Certainly not when Stuarts fingers began massaging her breasts and bringing her nipples to erection and nature then took its inevitable course, leaving Annie Day more aroused and sexually excited than she ever previously experienced when having a male cock inside her, even that of Sean Brady didn’t match up to that of Stuart Hall, thoughts which both confused and excited Annie Day.

“Oh yeah baby, you’re wasted on the women, I’m goanna play with you all day and then some” gasped Stuart, whose finger then moved down to push its way past her sphincter and on into Annie’s Anus and to tickle the walls of her cunt, bringing more involuntary gasps of pleasure from a woman almost three times his own age. “Oh yeah ... fuck me baby ... fuck me” gasped Stuart, realising he’d found himself another mature trophy to equal or even better Catherine Dixon as Stuart there and then decided whether she knew it or not, Annie Day was now his and would remain so, her body, house, the lot were perfect for him and the perfect alternative base to the house of Catherine Dixon, as there was no way Sean Brady was handing the house of Honey Devine over to him, for the time being at least. Using all her considerable skills upon Stuarts ever expanding cock inside her, it had taken only his finger working it’s way inside her Anus for Annie to reach the first of a number of orgasms before Stuart’s cock exploded inside her, filling Annie with a seemingly never ending stream of hot semen while Annie herself reached another huge wonderful orgasm.

Eventually spent, but with his still erect cock remaining inside her, it was only when leaning forward to release the cords securing Annie’s wrists and pull her Ass to the edge of the table, when Stuart eventually withdrew his cock from Annie’s semen filled cunt, before becoming aware that Stuart Hall was far from finished with her. For having casually lifted the naked Annie from the table and then over his shoulder, after giving Annie’s buttocks a couple of harsh slaps, the naked Stuart Hall made his upstairs toward the bedroom of the helpless Annie Day slung over his shoulder, with herself staring at the floor from over the shoulder of Stuart Hall.

“yeah, we can have some real fun in here” begun Stuart when walking into the bedroom, with the naked Annie over his shoulder before giving another couple of slaps to the buttocks of the deeply humiliated Annie Day, who had by now worked out this was to be far from a one off visit from Stuart Hall, as he made only too clear when carrying her naked body upstairs over his shoulders.

“A lovely house I’m looking forward to spending lots of time in ... certainly in bed with you” Annie was told by Stuart, before giving her Ass another couple of slaps while making his way upstairs with the naked Annie over his shoulder. Words which although not wanting to hear, Annie Day knew she was unable to do anything about other than to accept she was helpless in the hands Stuart Hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.