Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 38

BDSM Sex Story: Part 38 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

117434

Chapter One

Stuart Hall was surprised by a demand wrapped up in a request from his mentor and associate Richard, although he’d tried not to show it when hearing Richard giving him the names of Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes. For although never actually meeting the teenager boarding school girls, Stuart had been well aware of their presence when the girls were at the Manor House while undergoing ‘training’ from Annie Day. In reality preparing the girls for a future as the sexual property of some rich guy in the Middle East.

The presence of the two girls at the Manor House was an open secret and one Dan Dixon soon shared with Stuart Hall, who then took time to view the two extremely attractive and busty nipple ringed eighteen year old girls, at the time being led naked around the Manor House by the equally naked but far older Annie Day. While despite her grey hair and mature age, his first sighting of Annie Day left Stuart with a mental note to ensure he visited her sometime in the very near future, at her home address, courtesy of Dan Dixon in exchange for him allowing Dan an extra blow job from his Mother Catherine.

Although aware the girls had been purchased by buyers in the Middle East who had expected to see the girls delivered there, Stuart was surprised to hear Richard was not only an associate of theirs, but also a local go between for the buyers, who’d asked Richard to sort out the mess which the buyers of the girls were by now blaming Charles and Sean Brady for having created.

“And that’s where you come in” Richard told Stuart Hall,

Although playing no part in the deal himself, from his own contacts Richard was aware of the girls and that Charles Smith was now in Prison and having been given a free hand by the buyers, Richard had decided to dispense with Sean Brady altogether and to instead use his protege Stuart to continue the dealings over the two teenage girls.

Unfortunately, after his own arrest and subsequent failure of Ahmed to deliver them, the girls were now back at the boarding school under the close supervision of the Head Teacher, while their buyers told Richard they now expected the girls to repay the the money invested in them by working as high end whores in the UK. Never one to put his own head on the line, Richard decided to add his own layer of security by passing the job on to young Stuart Hall, who in the process in growing his fetish business, should be capable of finding a suitable brothel in which to train and assess the financial values of Carol Haywood and Jaki Hughes.

Which shouldn’t be that a difficult task for young Stuart Hall, thought Richard, especially when studying their naked photos, after which Richard decided he’d have Carol and Jaki delivered to his ‘special Address ‘ where he’d enjoy a long session with them. Certainly the beauty of it to Richard bring that unless the girls could prove they’d been kidnapped, which after what he’d been told appeared unlikely, Richard though that aside from their parents, two legally adult eighteen year old girls running away together for a second time wasn’t about to gain that much attention...

Although where such news of his being given such a task should have been Manna to the ears of Stuart Hall, it was tempered by his growing realisation that Richard’s high roller friends were demanding their pound of flesh from Carol and Jaki and that pound of flesh would be the earnings they were to make from working as whores for him, while in the process possibly leaving Stuart Hall out of pocket.

Stuart Hall left his meeting in Richard’s penthouse office with mixed feelings. On the one hand were thoughts Richard was actually setting him a test, one which would hopefully prove himself fully capable of such dealings and for that Stuart should be grateful. While on the other hand, was his knowledge that setting up Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes as high end young whores capable of generating a large income would be a very expensive business, certainly in accommodation and clothing, for there was no way the girls would generate that sort of money using the small cubicles above Sean Brady’s bookshop.

Even though having seen both girls naked and that the curvy the bodies of the tall busty teenagers had been trained to perfection by Annie Day, such was his task Stuart was doubtful even Sean Brady would have even taken on it on himself had he been asked.

Stuart’s thoughts then turned toward procuring other forms accommodation and without the burden of having to pay for it, meant he could deduct a decent amount for himself from the girls earnings and charge it to their ‘owners’ as expenses. An arrangement which would give Stuart the profit he needed from his efforts, profit no doubt Richard would continue to claim a share of, as was already the case.

Before leaving his meeting with Richard, they’d also discussed his progress with Catherine Dixon and of Stuarts meeting with her daughter Caroline Leading to Stuart explaining to Richard about Caroline’s constant companion, a huge dog called Duke with an appetite for lapping at Caroline’s naked breasts with his huge tongue and of how Stuart intended to use the addition of Catherine Dixon when offering punters a beefed up version of the Dog and Caroline shows Charles Smith had been producing before an audience well paying guests at the Manor House. To boost his case Stuart then played the film he’d taken when first Visiting Caroline Dixon.

Although it was a short video Stuart had shown to Richard, that of Duke straining to get at and finally slavering his huge tongue over the cunt and Anus of both the naked Mother and Daughter Dixon, that genuinely excited Richard enough to leave him hugely impressed with the idea of his actually taking over the Manor House, along with the shows set up by Charles Smith before his arrest, but now with the added attraction of a Mother and Daughter dominated by Duke, although of course Catherine Dixon would have to spend some time Duke beforehand.

Having earlier dealt with the teenage girls and then both Dixon women, Stuart finally slid an enlarged glossy colour photo across the desk toward Richard. “This one is the former Victoria Preston, now known as Honey Devine who I told you about last time, an older sister of Catherine Dixon and Aunt to her daughter Caroline and young Dan, she will make up our family sex show grouping”

“Excellent” replied Richard eventually, after a long pause spent studying the busty naked raven haired mature beauty. Albeit a photo taken in the days when she was still Vicky Preston, Honey wore only black stockings and suspenders, with hands clasped behind the back of her head, along with legs spread wide enough to display a good view of a narrow tram line of black pubic hair finishing above her obviously shaven cunt lips.

“This one will spend the night with me as soon as you complete her induction into your family team ... although how do you propose to pass her off as family with that Jet Black Hair?” “Yeah, that’s what I wondered, I’m told she’s fully shaven around her cunt so perhaps a blonde wig?”

“No” Richard replied, “let’s have them all authentic Stuart, even if that means having DNA tests and certificates of authenticity, to show our clients they are all one family” If Stuart Hall thought his mentor was going a little over top, the next demand from Richard at least put a huge smile on his face.

“In fact, let’s have some fun here Stuart, I want all three women to be almost identical, not only the colour, length and style of Hair, but always wearing matching lingerie along with tram lines of pubic hair as in this photo of Honey, although they are to end with a small arrow pointing down to shaven cunt lips” Trailing off for a moment deep in thought, before again picking up photos of Honey and another of Catherine and Caroline together, Richard continued.

“Yes Stuart, in fact they are all to have matching eyes, I can see those of Honey are green so you will have to have her fitted with Blue contact lenses matching the other two ... and while the change of name and identity were a really good idea, it just didn’t go far enough, so we must complete the transformation of Vicky to Honey” “So shall make Honey a new woman in every respect, nothing whatsoever will remain of Victoria Preston and Honey Devine must look in the mirror and see only a close resemblance to Catherine and Caroline Dixon, nothing whatsoever of her old self, she has gone”

“In fact with no children to concern us, Honey Devine will in every respect become our property, lock stock and Barrel Stuart ... including that house”

“Wow”! exclaimed Stuart Hall, “making a whole new woman owned by us, leaving nothing of the old one, that’s incredibly exciting boss, but surely it’ll cost a small fortune”

“Indeed, especially the plastic surgery required Stuart, although anything is possible when you know the right people and there are those out there who will do almost anything to perhaps pay off a debt and being paid in kind with plenty of specialty sex” ... in fact Stuart, the proof of the pudding if you wish, will be you taking Honey Devine along to her old haunts and old friends without them having the slightest idea of who the woman is”...

“Jeez” was all Stuart could say, which he thought summed it all up quite well, making the face and body of Honey Devine identical to that of her sister and niece, what a fantastic idea when selling them to the punters as all one family!

“And Stuart ... you’ll deliver all three of them to me for inspection just as soon as you’ve completed all those tasks” Wondering if he were a messenger boy or just a plain gofor, while excited at the idea, Stuart could only nod in agreement, if the three women were to be sold to punters as a family, it made sense they resemble each other in every possible way, which would be one hell of an achievement...

With Stuart having already secured the obedience of Caroline Dixon, he left his Meeting with Richard deciding rather than immediately switching his attention to Jaki Hughes and Carol Hayward, he would the following Monday visit the glamorous Honey Devine before beginning her transformation. For once again thanks to the information of Dan Dixon, Stuart was aware Mandy Hill would on the Monday be working in Sean Brady’s ‘bookshop’, leaving Honey and Trevor alone without any clients to service, as was usual that time of the week. Stuart decided he’d also take his whore Catherine along with him, for young Trevor to use as his plaything, keeping him occupied while Stuart was dealing with Honey Devine. For once again thinking ahead, Stuart decided keeping Trevor sweet by allowing him to play with his whore Catherine, was a better long term bet than just giving the boy a slap and locking Trevor in a room while he dealt with Vicky/Honey...

And so it proved...

Chapter Two.

A naked glamorous forty something divorcee, laying across the naked lap of a fourteen old boy, himself dressed only in Tee Shirt and shorts around the ankles would surely be seen as being a very odd couple, although this was an odd couple, it was one content in each others company in the “family lounge “ of the house with its comfortable furniture and it large screen TV.

As strange as it may appear, even though naked in the company of a fourteen year old boy, at times such as this, Vicky Preston or Honey Devine as she was now known, accepted these moments of blissful relaxation, away from working as a BDSM whore in the the mock dungeon upstairs room of the house, a house she had once owned and loved, before her betrayal by her bastard nephew Dan. Her scheming sexually motivated nephew, who along with another teenage boy Sean Brady, had somehow managed to drug his Aunt Vicky before sexually and physically abusing her while she had been under the influence of a powerful hypnotic drug.

A drug so powerful that even after her day of abuse, although recalling her nephews visit when eventually recovering from the effects of that drug with a terrible headache but still suffering from an aching and somewhat bruised body, the rest of her day was a complete mystery to the Aunt of Dan Dixon.

For the then Victoria Preston remembered nothing about her nephew or his friend spending a whole day fucking her while using a multitude of bdsm and punishment equipment upon her drugged outwardly compliant body. Neither in her wildest dreams, would Victoria Preston have thought a seemingly innocent visit from her nephew Dan would result in her entire life being taken all the way down, until eventually she’d been reduced to a bdsm whore, having sex with and taking punishment from anyone able to afford the large fees for Vicky demanded by Sean Brady.

That from a beautiful slim and busty lady about town approaching middle age with a taste for expensive clothing and lingerie, both respected and disliked by her social circle in equal measure, Victoria Preston, was about to begin an terrible journey that would remove her from the pinnacle of local society and take her all the down to becoming a drug addicted whore, caring only about finding her next fix.

For during her descent into sexual slavery, the imperious Victoria Preston, would eventually lose everything, her beautiful house, well funded bank account, a new BMW car along with club memberships and fine dining, all gone after racking up the huge debts she was unable to pay in her desire to fund ever more expensive drugs with which to feed her habit.

Eventually Vicky was found naked in the cheapest area of town, in a filthy slum apartment, fed a diet of cheap vodka and crack cocaine, sexually abused and passed around a filthy room from one member of a low life criminal gang to another. Although had she been aware her rescuer was the employee of the man who would take everything from her, Vicky may well have preferred to remain in the hands of the local low life.

All of it lost, thanks to that first visit from Vicky’s wicked nephew, along with his brutal friend Sean Brady, before a succession of wicked men and women used and abused her, resulting in Vicky eventually becoming the ‘Property’ of Peter Harris along with her lovely home, after handing it over to Peter Harris along with her other assets to simply to avoid eviction from her lovely large secluded house.

Only lately had things looked at little brighter for Vicky, even if when back under the control of Sean Brady, having to endure the humiliation of her name and identity altered to Honey Devine.

Although at least ‘Honey’ now had the chance to use her earnings for Sean Brady to buy back at least a share of her home, the interior of which had been transformed with the addition of its upstairs playroom /dungeon and downstairs en suite working room for a variety of visiting whores...

Unaware of an approaching storm about to engulf her, Honey Devine and Trevor Hill were watching TV film together, with as usual, Honey draped naked on the couch with her head over Trevor’s naked lap, occasionally licking his deflated cock while Trevor stroked her beasts as they gazed at the TV. Then Stuart Hall rang the doorbell

Having become a relaxing ritual for Honey following a hard weekend servicing her clients, watching the TV together when naked was something Honey and Trevor always did on Mondays, a quiet day when Mandy worked in the ‘Bookshop’, while the whores working the downstairs bedroom had the day off and few if any of Honeys upstairs bdsm room clients ever used her services on Mondays.

This was a scenario Dan Dixon had described to Stuart Hall when deciding upon a day to visit Honey Devine, to give her the news that half of her now belonged to him and his half would now become the fourth member of his family incest sex show...

So with Honeys tongue working upon Trevors gradually hardening cock, it was with some surprise the couple heard the chimes of the doorbell, before regretfully pulling up his shorts, Trevor left the naked Honey laying on the couch and wearing no more than shorts and Tee shirt, he made his way to the front door, where looking at the nearby doorcam, Trevor saw not only the smiling figure of Stuart Hall, but incredibly, that of Honeys almost naked beautiful sister Catherine Dixon.

“Jeez, that’s Mrs Dixon” was all Trevor could think when opening the door.

“So you must be Trevor, well Trevor I’m here to punish Honey, you can either try stopping me and get yourself hurt, or you get to play with Mrs Dixon here, while I’m taking care of Hone However, Stuart’s words and threat appeared to go almost unnoticed by young Trevor Hall, who after uttering the single word ‘Wow” appeared unable to take his eyes from the vision before him.

A vision Trevor Hill had last seen and even played with, when Catherine Dixon was kneeling naked upon the desk of Sean Brady, while today wearing no more than a black ball gag with a matching collar and leash to accompany Catherine Dixons pink and black quarter cup bra, supporting only part of her large breasts spilling over its cups along with her gold ringed nipples.

In addition, Stuart had secured two T bar, screw tightening nipple clamps to Catherines nipples, connected to each other by a thin gold chain, looping just above Catherines matching suspender belt. Her black seam stockings and a tiny thong completed Catherines stunning attire, while her five inch black leather heals left Catherine towering over the diminutive, yet hugely aroused Trevor Hall.

Indeed, Catherine Dixon presented a vision of sexual allure Stuart Hall decided must surely straight away attract Trevor’s attention, especially. after removing the cape worn by Catherine when driving to the house, where it’s large concealed driveway allowed Sean to remove Catherine’s cape at the doorway, there to present an absolute vision of sex on legs to young Trevor Hill.

“So I’m guessing Vicky is through there” asked Stuart, although still staring at the almost naked vision before him, Trevor merely nodded his head in reply as confirmation, before unable to take his eyes from Catherine, absently asking Stuart. “Are you going to hurt my Mummy a lot?”

“No more than I have to Trevor” replied Stuart.

“But Can I watch you punishing mummy while I’m stroking Mrs Dixon’s nipples before I really play with her”? “Sure Trevor, that’s why shes here, she’s all yours to play with” replied Trevor while continuing to stroke and even arouse the hugely embarrassed Catherine’s breasts and nipples

Wondering if Trevor’s child like replies were an act he was putting on, or the diminutive Trevor really was still a child, albeit one with a huge sexual appetite, this was a conversation Stuart Hall really hadn’t planned for, when earlier thinking Trevor would probably defend his so called ‘Mummy’ until he gave him a good slap and then promise Trevor a blow job from Catherine to seal the deal.

Instead, it appeared young Trevor wanted the best of both worlds, a ringside seat at the beating of his his ‘mummy’ Honey Devine, while he was toying with Catherine’s body and then having Catherine all to himself.

“Jeez this a kid after my own heart”, decided Stuart, before telling Trevor, sure, he could watch him beating his ‘Mum’ and then take Catherine to his bedroom to play with her, providing he didn’t say a word during his moms beating, otherwise he’d be getting the same treatment as his ‘ Mum’

“Great ... let’s go then Mrs Dixon” replied Trevor, taking and tugging upon Catherine’s leash to lead her through the house, followed by a bemused yet smiling Stuart Hall, who really hadn’t factored in the boy was living in an upmarket whore house, where he’d probably witnessed Honey get more beatings in a week than Stuart issued in a month.

As for the almost naked Catherine, dutifully following the far shorter Trevor Hill tugging on her leash, she’d been stunned to see the young boy who’d toyed with her body when she was kneeling naked upon the desk of Sean Brady, with her hands clasped together upon her head. So Catherines first thoughts were not only her recollection of having viewed Trevor punishing and fucking her sister Vicky in the bookshop playroom, but also of young Trevor Hill sliding his finger between her own cunt lips and then inspecting her juices before telling the embarrassed Catherine.

“know Mr Brady said I can’t fuck you today Mrs Dixon, but as you are so fucking wet between your cunt lips it won’t be long before I do ... because I’m going to really enjoy fucking you soon or later Mrs Dixon, maybe even alongside your sister, because I already own that bitch” In saying that, Trevor Hill had stunned Catherine like never before, even her son Dan when fourteen had never spoken to his Mother in such a manner, even when at the time, Catherine was aware Dan was spending a lot of time shooting his load into her panties.

Although now on home ground, the fourteen year old Trevor Hill was casually telling the much taller woman three times own age, that he was about to fuck her and whore or not, there wasn’t a single thing Catherine could do to prevent Trevor from doing so. Catherine realised she was sooner rather than later going to be fucked by Trevor and that the fourteen year boy so casually toying with her clamped nipples, meant every word he said and although aware should be horrified at the thought, the wetness seeping from between her cunt lips told Catherine another story, one where she couldn’t but help wondering how Trevor would compare with her son Dan when he’d first fucked her...

“Hey Mum, look what I’ve been given”exclaimed Trevor proudly, when parading Catherine around the lounge on her leash under the shocked gaze her naked sister Honey, staring in amazement at her almost naked nipple clamped sister being led into the lounge by Trevor Hill while toying with Catherines nipples, before eventually standing beside the sofa upon which Vicky/Honey lay naked.

Trying to gather her wits, Honey made to get up from the couch, only to find a hand on her shoulder pushing her down and to be told by Stuart Hall, a young man she’d never before seen. “You just Stay right there on your stomach looking up at me baby, no questions ... just listen and do as you’re told and I’ll try not to make this too hard for you, I don’t want you screaming too loud and upsetting the boy while he’s playing with your sister ... understood ... now say yes Sir “?

Fully aware this young man obviously meant every word he’d said and unable to move or defend her naked body, without a clue as to what was happening to her, Honey had little option but to reply. “Yes Sir” fearfully aware that beside her, Stuart was unbuckling and removing his belt before telling her. “All you need know Honey is I’ve done a deal with Sean Brady, one which makes you now pretty much owned by me whenever I need you, as part of my family incest performing whores, along with Catherine here, her boy Dan and Caroline Dixon”

Looking across toward her sister, whose breasts, nipple rings and cunt were being fondled by Trevor while holding Catherines leash, Honey wondered if either Catherine or Trevor had even heard what she just been told, not that it mattered, for Catherine probably had no more say in the matter than herself, especially when hearing Trevor asking Stuart Hall.

“Do I get to fuck Mrs Dixon this time? Only Mr Brady wouldn’t let me fuck her in his office” “Sure Trevor, Catherine is all yours while I’m busy with your Mum, so you go right ahead, because me and your mum have a lot to do.”

Once again her being spoken about but not too, led to a throbbing deep in Catherine cunt, knowing she was little more than a possession of Stuart Hall, to do with and hand around as he saw fit, a thought once again arousing Catherine every bit as much as Trevor toying with her nipples.

“Wow ... thanks ... As you’re going to be busy with my Mum, I can fuck in her in my Bedroom, but before then Mrs Dixon can sit on my lap and I can play with her while watching you punishing my Mum” Wondering just what on earth was happening after the arrival of Catherine and most tellingly the strange threatening young man with her, Honey Devine realised ‘her’ Trevor was simply too mesmerised by her all but naked sister Catherine to of any help to her. So Honey could only hope saviour would arrive in the form of Trevor’s Sister Mandy, before realising Mandy wouldn’t be home from the bookshop until much later, while realising she automatically thought of the house as being Mandy’s home.

That was before the first blow from Stuarts belt landed expertly upon Honey’s back, just below the shoulder blades, leaving Honey screaming in pain and fighting a pointless battle to move away from the hand of Stuart Hall holding her down by her neck, as Catherine Dixon, only too aware of the pain her Pimp was inflicting upon her raven haired sister, could only look down in sympathy at the red line Stuarts belt had made across Honey’s back.

Although it was Trevor who first reacted to Honeys screams of a pain she’d never before experienced, despite regular beatings from her punters. “Wow!” Exclaimed Trevor, before Stuart added. “That’s good Honey, you Scream all you want, but try getting up again and I double the dozen you’re already getting” Removing his hand from her back, Stuart then added another blow from his belt, landing just below the very red stripe he’d already made on Honeys back and producing from Honey an even louder scream, followed by a loud sobbing, although this time Honey made no attempt to move away from Stuart’s belt.

“Oh boy”! Said Trevor, before remembering Stuart told him he was not to say anything, although deciding his fucking of Catherine Dixon could wait a few more minutes and once again tugging Catherine by her leash, Trevor led the mature blonde whore over to a large arm chair, where again tugging upon her leash, Trevor pulled Catherine down upon lap and into his waiting arms. Having then placed one arm around her back and with Catherines naked stocking and suspender clad legs across those of his own, Trevor’s hand began roaming freely across Catherines lower body and leg before slipping fingers between her very wet cunt lips as the very impressed Trevor continued watching the squirming naked body of his ‘Mother’ Honey Devine.

A body, methodically thrashed by Stuart Halls leather belt while Honey screamed and sobbed to each blow, although at least retaining sense enough not to attempt moving away from Stuart’s punishment of her back.

Even with Trevor’s fingers pushing between her cunt lips, Catherine Dixon could not also help but find herself engrossed, when for a change finding herself able to watch her pimp in brutal action and even admiring her Masters aim, as every thrash of that leather belt landed just below the previous mark Stuarts belt had left on her sisters back.

However, Stuart was leaving his best to last, with his final two efforts cross crossing Honeys buttocks, leaving a neat ten weals across Honeys back leading down toward another two wide red lines across her buttocks forming a neat red X.

“Oh Man” exclaimed Trevor, looking across to his sobbing crying ‘Mothers’ back and ass, then with a raging hard erection, Trevor decided it was time to take Catherine to the downstairs bedroom used by the straight whores, and to display to Catherine the same sexual moves he’d used on Honey when first arriving to live with her.

While the sobbing tearful and pain racked Honey made for a pitiful sight, her terrible predicament carried no weight at all with Stuart Hall, as her sister Catherine would no doubt have testified, when Stuart’s painful leather belt so often left Catherine in floods of tears, although the nearest to a beating Catherine had been given by Stuart over the past week were more sexually orientated spankings than severe beatings, unaware Stuart was satisfied Catherine was now so fearful of him and completely under his control that further beatings were pointless unless Catherine dared step out of line.

“So Honey, now I’ve introduced myself it’s time we go to know each other better in the upstairs playroom I’ve heard so much about, so you are going crawl up there on your hands and knees with that delicious ass held high ... understood?”

“Yes ... Sir” Honey managed to reply through her pain, tears and sobs. “Good girl, now get up and on those knees Honey” replied Stuart, producing from within his Jeans the very same riding crop Dan Dixon had so often inserted between his Mothers cunt lips and now claimed by Stuart Hall, tapping Honeys curvy ass cheeks as the sobbing raven haired mature beauty, trying her best to hold that ass as high as she could, crawled her way toward the stairs.

Taking one step at a time on her knees, accompanied by a tap on her bottom from the riding crop, Honey eventually surmounted the stairs and crawled along the upstairs landing, until eventually gazing into the bedroom, where she’d much rather have been in bed alongside Trevor, before another painful tap from the riding crop, urged Honey on toward the next door ‘Playroom’, where no doubt she’d suffer even more pain at hands of this brutal young man...

A couple of hours later, after completing her work of minding the whores of the bookshop, Mandy Hill eventually arrived home before as usual, opening and closing the front door and then as always checking the downstairs bedroom used by the visiting whores, to check if the room had been left clean and tidy. Only for Mandy to see in the dim red light, two naked figures entwined in each other’s arms and seemingly fast asleep. Having already endured a long day working for Sean Brady in his Bookshop, Mandy was tired and in no mood to tolerate a whore falling asleep with a punter, especially when none we’re supposed to be there today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.