Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 37

BDSM Sex Story: Part 37 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

114228

Chapter One.

Only two people could have said they’d had a lucky escape had known of the arrest of Ahmed, the Young Moroccan Slaver, even though would prove a double edge sword for the Eighteen Year old Boarding School girls Jaki Hughes and Carol Hayward, the girls purchased by the young Moroccan Ahmed during a ‘Slave Auction’ held in the wooden barn of the Harris Manor House and who after a suitable period of ‘Training’ at the Manor House, were to be shipped out to the Middle East to meet their new ‘owners’.

Although as yet unaware of such forthcoming events, the girls had no great reason to feel in any way less terrified with their current situation, even when as a reward for increased obedience after having to spend their days in the tiny cell like windowless room, Carol and Jaki had been given the privilege of moving into the comparative comfort of the far more luxurious Manor House bedroom, a bedroom once occupied by Catherine Dixon and her daughter Caroline, during their own training at the Manor House when under the control of the since departed Peter Harris.

There in their new accommodation, Carol and Jaki were now allowed to rest and recover while being ‘prepared’ for the eventual handover to their purchaser, along with the threat of this privilege being removed should either teenager become disobedient or fail to address their ‘Trainers’ in the required manner. For this large new bedroom was far more comfortable than the previous tiny windowless room, with its basic open shower cubicle and toilet without even a door for privacy to go alongside its only piece of furniture, its tiny single bed, upon which of which the naked girls had no option but to cuddle up together to comfort one another.

A tiny bedroom now exchanged for the luxury of a queen size bed for Carol and Jaki to share, along with a large screen TV, armchairs and a luxury sauna shower, all comparative luxury to the cold tiny draughty room the tearful Carol and Jaki had earlier been forced to share. Although everything has its price and for Carol and Jaki, that price was their complete obedience toward Annie Day, who Along with Ahmed, was the woman charged with training and shaping the girls acceptance into their new lives, with Charles and Sean Brady in the background pulling the strings.

None the less, the girls continued to remain naked at all times, whether in the bedroom or wherever they were taken around the Manor House and taken outside by Annie Day for daily exercise, with the wrist cuffs of Carol and Jaki secured at the back while wearing a black leather collar and long leash, held by Annie while exercising her two charges., This was just another humiliation to go alongside every other humiliation suffered by the teenage girls, designed to break their spirits and to accept they were beginning a new stage in their lives.

Even so, one result of their enforced captivity and Slave training, had been Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes had become much closer during and with Carol taking the lead, spending the nights cuddling up and entwined in each others arms, watched over mostly by Annie Day in the video room, often with the child of Catherine Dixon beside her in his stroller, while thinking up ever more enjoyable methods of continuing her training the two teenage girls.

So far so good, decided Annie, happy she’d earlier heard the approval of the ‘terrible trio’ as she’d named them, or Sean, Charles and Ahmed, to be precise and who had voiced to Annie a joint approval of Annie’s performance so far, when of her mix of persuasion and pain through the liberal use of the whip, along with liberal amounts of sexual training, Annie had overseen the Nipples of both girls pierced and ringed and their pubis plucked free of even the tiniest of hairs, before having the single word ‘Slave’ tattooed upon them, while the naked girls also worked out in the gym twice daily to improve their already lithe figures.

Annies sex training of two already experienced Teenage girls, now revolved around Male Domination BDSM sex sessions, had often been conducted by Ahmed before his departure, along Lesbian Domination BDSM Sex sessions conducted by Annie herself, which was always by far the most most pleasurable part of her day, but which had one single aim in mind. That whether performing together before an audience or single client, Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes gradually accept such sessions as being the major part of a new way of their lives, which to some extent and lesser or greater degrees the girls were now doing.

Even though their time spent in captivity was in reality a short period of time, it seemed a lifetime to Jaki Hughes’s especially, who thought she have at the very least gone mad, or even tried to kill herself, were it not for her friend and contestant companion Carol and decided Jaki, the attention paid them by Annie Day. Although their one week of promised captivity had then turned into two, ostensibly to allow the girls nipples to heal after the piercings, but which after they had done so and although furious at having their bodies abused this way, Carol and Jaki had taken to relive the eventual boredom by playing with each other’s nipple rings, slipping them around their respective nipples until both girls were aroused and stroking each other’s bodies ... It was a scenario not unnoticed by Annie, watching the girls via the video cameras in their room and later that evening, with her two charges fed and locked away for the night, Annie went to her nearby home. There to spend a long soak in her bath before an early night, thinking of Catherine Dixon, whom she greatly missed because of her currents task and whom hadn’t seen for far too long.

Although it wasnt long before Annies thoughts turned toward Carol Hayward. Carol, the eighteen year old student, who along with Jaki Hughes Annie was in the process of training for her new life in the Middle East, probably to be spent entertaining and producing kids for some rich Arab or African.

At home In her bath with fingers massaging her cunt lips, Annie thought of the success she’d had in training Carol in her own inimitable manner, that of first and foremost using sex rather than threats, punishment and brute force.

And what a find Carol Hayward had proved to be! more than justifying the decision of Annie to split up the girls for a couple of nights by taking Carol home with her and into her bed.

There, away from her best friend Jaki Hughes, the tall busty teenager had quickly accepted her both her submissive bisexuality, while through a mix of sexually oriented spankings and long lovemaking sessions her status as Annie’s submissive, discovering the delights and having her mouth, cunt and Anus fucked by Annie’s tongue and large strap on, cream ejaculating latex penis, when Carol soon realised she was only too happy to service Annie with her own tongue before cuddling up beside ‘mistress’ for the night.

This method was working so well for Annie, that Carol Hayward not only discovered her true purpose in life, but at the bidding of Mistress Annie, Carol also began endowing her new found views and sexual expertise upon her friend Jaki Hughes when in bed with her with, along with tales fed to her by Annie Day of a wonderful new life of riches and servants awaiting them both.

And with no little success, made that much easier for Carol with both girls remaining naked, sharing a bed together and toying with each others nipple rings, with combined fingers and tongues proving a great compensation for the lack of male company.

So much so Carol and Jaki were very soon not only taking sexual and mental comfort from each other, but even enjoying in their room the company, knowledge and guidance of the grey haired, far older but yet still attractive figure of Annie Day. A woman who enjoyed nothing more than also being naked alongside her two charges, especially when demonstrating to Jaki there was not only no shame in her remaining naked, but of the pleasure to had in touching and cuddling each other’s naked bodies. Then as the days turned to weeks and the girls were gradually allowed more freedom, they eventually found it only natural to walk naked around the house and grounds alongside the equally naked Annie Day. Although in fact Annie was growing ever more concerned the original time frame for training and delivering the girls had been wildly exceed ... until the day Annie was informed of the arrest of Ahmed and that between them, Charles Smith and Sean Brady were attempting to find alliterative buyers for the girls ... before all hell had suddenly broke loose...

Chapter Two.

“Oh my God Annie! “The Police have taken Charles away after searching the house for drugs!” Was Caroline Dixons first panic stricken reaction to Annie Day after watching her Master led by the Police from House in handcuffs after a large package of the cocaine, Charles now had Caroline use on a regular basis, had been found in his desk, along with a warning from the cops to the tearful Caroline they may want to see her again. Thankfully ‘clean’ at the time, only two things saved Caroline from being taken with Charles. The first being a need to pacify the agitated Dog Duke, whom the thankfully dressed Caroline had just taken for his walk. While the other had been Caroline Dixon, being a natural actor and liar, was able to express her complete surprise and shock, not only by the discovery of cocaine in the house, but of her shock the ‘Boyfriend ‘ she thought she knew so well could be a drug dealer and that she’d be leaving him forthwith.

With the Cops having no instructions toward her, Caroline was fortunate she’d simply been asked a few questions before they’d driven off with Charles. However, never one to panic and although dismayed by this news, Annie Day wasn’t about to shed a tear for Charles Smith, whom she thought an uncontrollable and nasty piece of work and one who’d be better off locked up. In fact Annie Day was far more concerned for herself and her two charges locked in their bedroom, than the fate of Charles and Caroline, although with the home of Charles and Caroline being outside Manor House grounds, there was no reason to connect the two, unless Charles or even Caroline became a rat and informed on them.

However, Annie Day was nothing if not quick witted and immediately realising she didn’t want Caroline Dixon anywhere near the Manor House, then told Caroline to remain where she was, that on no account should she come to the Manor House, but to act normally by going to her work at the school, along with taking the big dog Duke for regular walks, before putting the phone down on the unhappy and tearful, although at least compliant Caroline Dixon, while thinking at least the metal bar cage in which Charles kept Caroline when she was disobedient toward him and would have raised a few eyebrows, was now in the safety of the Manor House barn

After having then thought it over, Annie’s first call was to inform Sean Brady, who after telling Annie that as a qualified accountant, she should adopt her best ‘Company Manager’ attire and take over the Manor House under his guidance, suggested he put into motion the plan they’d discussed should ever the need arise, as was now the case.

Annie’s next called was to Bill Coombe, the producer of the Bondage Porn movies made at the Manor House along with his partner Helen, which although aware was a ninety five per cent perfectly legit enterprise, Annie thought Bill may still want to ‘tidy’ things up a little.

However It was the call to Sean Brady that paid almost immediate results. For the head teacher Sarah Bennett knew the score and had done so for some time. For some time ago Sarah Bennett had been shown by Sean Brady and Charles the clear video evidence of herself ‘selling’ Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes to Sean Brady, along with other recordings of Sarah beating and fucking her trainee Caroline Dixon in her office, along with her doing the same to Caroline’s Mother Catherine when on Holiday.

Shortly after Bill Coombe had left after telling Annie the Manor House studios had a clean bill of health, a flustered but business like Sarah Bennett was going through a routine with Annie she’d practiced a thousand times in her mind, not only for the current problems, but also the girls she’d passed on to Peter Harris for ‘training’ prior to her newer association with Sean Brady.

Sarah Bennet was now to Deal with the girls clear and simply and leave them in no doubt as to their situation. That was the watchword and despite the expected protestations of Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes, they’d be told the facts according to Sarah Bennett. These were the girls had initially been given a day pass by their head teacher, but that they had then absconded from School, along with the young boy who’d met them in her office. Sarah was also to say that the girls hadn’t returned to School and that despite repeated telephone assurances from the girls, she’d assumed to be Carol and Jaki that they were fine and their parents shouldn’t be told.

Then Sarah would add she had been on the cusp of informing the parents about the girls absconding from School, when this kind people at this small hotel were worried about two girls who hadn’t paid the bill or left their room during their stay, although the school would pay their bill if the girls agreed to return to school with the head teacher, when no more would be said about the matter to parents, staff and friends.

Finally Sarah Bennet would land the killer blow, that information and video material had come to light, not only portraying the girls engaging in sex acts with a group of boys in their school bedroom and of Carol and Jaki engaging in Lesbian sex, but also of them seemingly content to have their nipples pierced and ringed and for a tattoo to be inscribed upon their private parts...

The final blow for Carol and Jaki being would be being told that aside from a couple of trips into town, they’d remained in their room and having their meals sent up for the whole of their stay at the Manor House ‘Hotel’, but that concerned about the Hotel bill, the manager had rung the school Jaki and Carol had given as their address...

Having over the past weeks become familiar with the sound of a key opening the lock to the bedroom door, there’d been no warning at all to herald the arrival of Sarah Bennet in the bedroom of Jaki Hughes and Carol Hayward, although when the naked Jaki Hughes glanced up from the bed upon which she lay cuddling her equally naked friend Carol Hayward, the overweight Head Teacher Sarah Bennett was the very last person the girls expected to see from across their entwined tangle of arms and legs. “Girls ... Girls ... Girls...” exclaimed Sarah Bennet after taking a few moments to admire the two nubile and busty naked teenage bodies.

“Miss Bennett! ... oh my god ... please get us out of here! “ was all Jaki Hughes could think of saying, while pulling her naked body away from the arms of the equally stunned Carol Hayward. Then realising the eyes of the headteacher were burning into her ringed nipples, Jaki quickly folded her arms across her naked nipple ringed breasts as the eyes of her overweight head teacher absorbed every inch of her and Carols naked bodies.

Then without a sheet to hide under, or having any clothing with which to cover themselves, Jaki added pleadingly “Please find us some clothes Miss Bennett” now dropping a hand from her breasts to her crotch in an attempt to conceal the tattoo on the shaven pubic mound.

“Girls ... girls ... girls...” Sarah said again, ignoring Jaki’s pleading before continuing. “oh my goodness me ... look at you both! “ inwardly creaming herself at the vision of the two naked and very shocked nipple ringed teenagers laying on the bed and who’d have thought the head mistress of their private girls boarding school would be the very last person they’d see entering the luxurious bedroom

“Now, now ... one thing at a time Jaki, because first of all I really do think you girls owe me an explanation as to why you ran off from school without permission, especially after I’d been good enough to allow you both a few hours for a shopping expedition, you really have worried everyone and I was on the cusp of ringing your parents before the kind lady who runs this Hotel called me”...

Only when turning in stunned silence toward Carol her friend did Jaki realise that Carol hadn’t followed her in making an attempt to cover her naked body and instead, with slightly parted legs and breasts fully on display, Carol was looking brazenly straight toward the beady and quite obviously lustful eyes of the head teacher.

“Hello Miss Bennett, Crikey are we pleased to see you, you can see what these people have done to us, I just hope you have the Police with you to arrest them” began Carol, although realising she didn’t mean a word of it.

“Well, let’s see now Carol” replied Sarah Bennet. “First there’s a lot to think about before deciding to call the Police Carole, because there’s also the reputation of the school to consider, especially when two of its pupils have racked up a very large hotel bill with no visible means of payment, while I can only assume those nipple rings and tattoos, including those Jaki is trying to hide, are the result of the two trips you made into the local town”

“Oh my god ... that’s just not true Miss Bennett ... none of it...!.! we were kidnapped and held here against our will in a tiny room while they did things to us ... tell her Carol!” exclaimed Jaki Hughes heatedly, after listening to Sarah Bennet in ever growing incredulity, before seeing the all too familiar form of Annie Day standing in the doorway as Jaki pleaded. please ... please Mistress Annie ... tell her it’s not true”, without realising she’d jus referred to Annie Day as ‘Mistress’, just as she and Carol had been trained to do.

“Oh dear Jaki, are you now trying to include the Hotel Manager in your fantasies ... well Miss Hughes?” Laying beside her friend Jaki, her equally naked friend Carol had made no attempt to cover either her naked body, or the nipple rings adorning her large breasts, indeed she’d even parted her legs a little to perhaps challenge Sarah Bennett to gaze not only of her tattoo, but also her minutely shaven cunt lips, filling Carols mentor Annie Day with a surge of pride at the part she’d played in Carol Hayward finding her true self, while unaware her obvious sexual challenge toward Sarah Bennett would come back to haunt Carol Hayward.

“Oh my god ... why won’t you believe us! “ Tried Jaki again, “we’ve been kept in a tiny room with an open toilet with no clothes Miss Bennett” Leaving Sarah to spread her arms and to gaze around the almost five star accommodation currently housing Jaki snd Carol, before walking toward a large closet and throwing open the doors to reveal all the girls clothing and far more beside, all placed there by an assistant when Annie took her charges for their morning excerice.

“Really Jaki”? Asked Sarah Bennett, leaving the stunned Jaki Hughes laying on the bed in silent amazement, as Annie took the opportunity to fully enter the room and sit on the bed, where she placed an arm around the shoulders of Carol Haywood before where looking across to Jaki Hughes, Annie told her.

“I’m sorry Jaki, but as fond as I’ve become of you both, I really cannot allow you to simply trash the reputation of this Hotel and I’m sorry to have to admit this, but we do keep video recordings of some of our guests, those we worried about” “As we were concerned about you both we contacted Miss Bennett at the number you gave us, to for her permission to keep an eye on you both and so you’d better take a look at this along with Miss Bennett”

Pulling the naked Carol Hayward closer to her under the envious eyes of Sarah Bennett, the grey haired almost almost matron like slim figure of Annie Day used the buttons of a remote to display on the rooms the large screen TV a video montage. A series of videos beginning with a giggling Carol Hayward reclining in a large chair and in the process of having large rings inserted in her freshly pierced nipples by unseen hands. There the montage cut to a similar scene, this featuring a more nervy, yet compliant Jaki Hughes having her own nipple rings inserted, before a series of scenes displayed Carol and Jaki playing together and making love on their new bed, along with clips from their room at school, showing the two girls enjoying sex games with the young gardener and his pals, while yet more scenes featured the girls again in the luxury bedroom, enjoying meals in their room while watching TV before toying with each others nipple rings and then to the horror of Jaki Hughes, a long clip of both girls spanking each other’s naked bottoms while enjoying oral sex with each other on the bed, even in the sixty nine position with heads between thighs.

Having viewed this video for the first time, Sarah Bennett was not only shocked but also hugely aroused by what she’d witnessed on the TV screen and so had to take a moment composing herself, before with air of authority she thought suitable for a stern head teacher, looking toward the Carol and especially Jaki Hughes, their head teacher stated. “I really do believe the video showed us by Miss Day tells me everything I need to know girls ... the fact is after your recent behaviour your are both in big trouble, certainly back at School and not to mention your parents ... when I tell them ... and then there’s the matter of fraudulently obtaining the services and body jewelry or a tattoo artist and piercing studio”

“No ... no ... no...! you have to believe me Miss Bennett, we were naked and sold to an Arab boy ... it was Auction ... in a large barn ... in front of lots of bidders and he was going to take us to the middle east ... please Miss Bennett, you have to believe us” exclaimed the ever more distraught Jaki Hughes, while Sarah Bennett was shaking her head with a sympathetic nod toward Annie Day.

Intelligent as she undoubtedly was, Jaki Hughes was in no way emotionally equipped to deal with the barrage of questions and apparent evidence of their raunchy mischievous behaviour being thrown at her, when it appeared only she knew the truth of the matter, while wondering why, aside from her initial words to Sarah Bennett, Carol Hayward had remained silent throughout.

Although Carol Haywood was indeed feeling bitterly disappointed, but in her case it was in not fulfilling her dream of a new beginning, described by Annie Day as a life in the sun, swimming in warm waters and given money along with new cars and living a life of luxury, simply for serving her new Master and perhaps producing a child for him. So taking Jaki in her arms after a nudge and whispered instruction from Annie, Carol was soon cuddling and consoling her best friend, holding Jaki against her naked body and whispering she shouldn’t get upset, because the nightmare will soon be over, that everything will be okay and they’ll soon be back in their room at School, that surely Jaki could wait until then before making more complaints, if not they’ll be in big trouble with the cops and their parents and Carol didn’t want that.

Even though wondering how Miss Bennett could possibly believe the words of Annie Day, now sitting beside her naked friend with her hand resting upon Carols upper thigh very near her crotch, the influential words of Carol, while cuddling and stroking her, made Jaki calm down to the extent of seeing the wisdom of her friends words, that they should get out of this place straight away, even if that meant waiting until back at school before making more accusations.

Although that was before Sarah Bennett spoke of the girls signing a ‘Disclaimer’

“A disclaimer Miss Bennett ... what does that mean?” Asked Jaki Hughes, when the head teacher told her and Carol the ‘Manager’ Annie Day informed her that the girls would need to sign a disclaimer, admitting everything to they done at the ‘Hotel’ since they’d arrived. That Carol and Jaki had been there of own free will and had charged the Nipple Piercing and Tattoos to the nearby Hotel.

“Otherwise” added Sarah Bennett Miss Day tells me she will have no alternative but to call the cops and hand them the evidence already shown to Carol and Jaki. “Oh my good no ... how could she ... when it’s all lies” Cried the increasingly distressed Jaki Hughes, even after having reluctantly agreed with Carol to allow Miss Bennett to dictate to them, just for the sake of getting away from the Manor House.

Fearful she may not get another opportunity if Jaki continues her protest, Carol decided it was time she took charge and clutching her naked friend close to her, the large breasted teenager told Sarah Bennett “Fair enough, I guess we’ve had our fun Miss Bennet, but now it’s time to return to School and so I’m willing to sign the disclaimer, even if Jaki doesn’t, because I want nothing to do with the cops or my parents discovering what Jaki and myself have been doing”

Carol at least was pleased with her little speech and the fact that it earned a squeeze and stroke of her upper thigh very near her cunt lips from Annie Day, it was left to Sarah Bennett to add.

“The disclaimer will also allow you girls to retain your tattoos and to continue wearing your nipple rings, but I will say that should you attempt to do so, tattoo removal is a very painful process, especially in your pubic region, while as for your nipple rings, I’ve been instructed to take a weekly photograph of your nipple rings and to send it to Miss Day, as proof of your er compliance” “Oh my god” groaned Jaki yet again, although with more a fearful whimper, while for her part, Carol Hayward was more than happy to retain her ‘cool’ nipple rings and her ‘slave’ tattoo as a mark of pride.

Having later finally been allowed to dress, Carol and Jaki had for once sat in silence in the rear of the car, while the jubilant Head Teacher Sarah Bennett drove them back to the school and to the room shared by the girls, who were at least happy Sarah Bennet made no attempt to split the up the girls into separate rooms. indeed, why should she when Sarah had gone to the trouble of ensuring their old room was now wired for a video and sound feed leading to her own room and office.

Whether such a detail would have concerned Carol Hayward was debatable, given the life changes she’d experienced during her time spent with her friend Jaki Hughes at the Manor House. Now still coming to terms with wearing clothes for the first time in weeks, Carol was spending her time in her room, disappointed not only to not only missed out what she saw as the opportunity of a lifetime, but also her being parted from the woman three times her own age but whom Carol had come, to respect, fear and love in equal measure.

Although Carols one consolation was that before dressing and leaving with Sarah Bennett, she had been taken to dress in the bathroom by Annie day, where the tall dominant lesbian with the short grey hair had taken the still naked Carol in her arms and pulling her close, told the teenager.

“Don’t be unhappy child, you still have a bright future before you my precious, and you’ll be seeing me again if you are a good girl ... my special good girl ... but you’ll also need to tame Jaki, try teaching her to become more obedient and and keep her quiet ... then in time I’ll come for you both” whispered Annie, before indulging in a breast massaging Tongue on tongue kissing session with Carol, before afterward giving Carol a small card bearing a just a cell phone number.

“This is for emergencies only Carol, so no texting or calls unless you are desperate to talk with me or hear from me” The thought of which left Carol Hayward with a warm glow and a throbbing cunt, little realising someone had paid an awful lot of money to purchase Jaki Hughes and herself and that person would be wanting their pound of flesh, or rather bodies of Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes sooner rather than later.

However it was card which with Jaki in the bathroom, Carol tried to find the best place to hide ... watched over through her new video link to the girls room by Sarah Bennet, sitting behind her desk with a beaming smile while watching the girls every move. Although after after the Ahmed and Charles debacle, along with Jaki Hughes and Carol Hayward, Sarah Bennet was also unaware a man in the Middle East, who had paid a lot of money for the purchase of the two well bred, well educated teenage white slaves, was even then setting in motion a means by which he’d either secure his purchase, or ensure that one way or another, they repaid his money.

For while on the telephone to his associate in the UK, he been assured that his associate would use one of his own recently acquired associates to secure Jaki Hughes and Carol Hayward were made ready serve the purchaser ... for his usual fee off course...

Chapter Three.

“Go see to your boy then bring me a coffee, and oh yeah Cat, wake up Dan and tell him to come see me”

So began another morning at the home of Catherine Dixon under the new regime of Stuart Hall, barely a month after Catherine had done what the middle class ex teacher does so well when performing a sex show for a wealthy client alongside her elder son Dan.

A month during which, the whirlwind that was Stuart Hall had very soon ensured Catherine and her son Dan were in no doubt of the power he wielded over them, even though leaving Catherine Dixon more captivated, sexually aroused and yet excitingly fearful than she’d previously thought possible, while her eldest son Dan, having discovered the meaning of real fear, had quickly adapted to his new position, even to the extent of him admiring and being envious of the tall well built teenager not much older than himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.