Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 35

BDSM Sex Story: Part 35 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Chapter 1: Vicky Preston/Honeysuckle Devine

Two weeks after her trip to the shopping mall with her ‘family’ of Mandy and Trevor Hall and with her newly pierced nipples showing no signs of rejecting the large gold rings she herself had ended up paying for, Vicky Preston /Honeysuckle Devine awoke to again discover the strangely comforting presence of the fourteen year old Trevor Hill beside her in her bed, his hand thrown across and cupping his surrogates Mothers breasts while in his sleep, while his fingers possessively gripped one of her large gold nipple rings.

The process of Trevor gripping her nipple ring, once again led to young Trevor Hill unknowingly creating waves of sexual pleasure to course their way through the body of his far older ‘Mother Lover’ all the way down toward her throbbing wet Cunt, creating yet another inevitable orgasm for Vicky/Honey to wake up to.

The renewed presence of the fourteen year old Trevor Hill in her bed, was one Vicky/Honey would truthfully admit she had greatly missed over the past couple of weeks, after his sister Mandy had informed Vicky that Trevor simply couldn’t be trusted to resist the temptations of any part of Vicky’s body and so must sleep in his own bed until her nipples had properly healed.p That the same also applied to her Clients’ who would be informed ‘Honey’ was temporality out of ‘action’. Although having invited Trev into her own bed on a few occasions, Mandy ensured her brothers insatiable sexual appetite was catered for and relieved by her mouth while on occasion having Trevor satisfy her own needs with what appeared to be an ever growing young penis.

For Mandy Hill that had been the easy part.

Far more difficult was Mandy’s confrontation with Sean Brady, when Sean inevitably discovered the truth behind the temporary absence of Honey from his workforce and so ten days after her nipple piercing, Sean had hauled Vicky, Mandy and a curious Trevor Hill along to his office.

Having seen Mandy disappearing upstairs toward Sean’s offices and the ‘Dungeon’, Vicky had been left sitting on a hard chair in the downstairs bookshop for a good forty minutes in the company of Trevor, who not unnoticed by Joan, was clutching his ‘mothers’ hand while with the other playing on his smart phone, until the mousy Joan, still working the odd day for Sean, eventually told Vicky to make her way upstairs to Sean’s office, in the process reminding Vicky of what was expected of her when visiting her ‘Owner’ Leaving the fourteen year old Trevor, taking yet another day off school, to continue amusing himself with his phone...

Having taken Joan’s reminder on board when entering Sean’s office, after a curt nod from her young ‘Owner’, Vicky then immediately stripped down to her suspenders and stockings, before taking up the required position of kneeling upon Sean’s desk, there with her wide spread knees and hands on head.

There, relaxing in his large leather swivel chair, Sean Brady studied his property in a prolonged silence, with most attention being paid to Vicky’s well shaven cunt, breasts and her new nipple rings.

Knowing far better than to speak without being instructed to, Vicky/Honey could do no more than stare at a point over the head of Sean Brady, waiting his verdict and to discover just what punishment awaited her.

Although it didn’t bode well for Vicky when via a monitor on Sean’s desk, it became clear to her that poor Mandy was already in the dungeon and suspended gagged and naked by her ankles and with her legs widely spread, swaying back and forth from a spreader bar, awaiting her own punishment under the gaze of that awful and menacing young thug Kevin Smith, who under the mesmerised eyes of Vicky, was using his palm like a metronome, to continually slap Mandy’s exposed cunt, before her attention was brought sharply back into focus when Vicky realised Sean Brady was finally addressing her with her new name.

“Honey ... Honey ... Honey ... what have I done to deserve such disrespect from you?” began Sean, while admitting to himself the addition of the two large almost curtain ring size nipple rings adorning the nipples of his property Vicky Preston could well prove to be a very attractive addition to the overall package her mature curvy body presented to her clients, as had the admittedly far smaller rings fitted by Peter Harris when Vicky was under his ownership for a short time.

Although that was beside the point, decided Sean, not when he’d entrusted Vicky into the care of Mandy Hill, herself currently naked and suspended in the playroom, along with her young kid brother, who Sean had allowed to join Mandy with a view to him amusing Vicky as a surrogate son, the son she’d never had. Although from what Sean had already witnessed through his hidden Cameras in the house, Trevor Hill was giving Vicky far more than companionship and amusement, but that was no more than he would have done at Trevor’s age given the opportunity with a woman such as Vicky Preston ... or Honey Devine as Sean now thought of Vicky.

“Okay Honey, I’m giving you five minutes to tell me everything that’s going on in the house with Mandy and Trevor, any lies and you’ll face the exact same punishment and much more besides as Mandy up there in the dungeon” Said Sean while pointing at the monitor on his desk. “Everything Honey, or the first thing to go will be my agreement about you regaining the house ... but first you will tell your owner whose idea it was for you to wear nipple rings again.

It was the question Vicky had been most dreading, even if she were unable to explain to herself just why that should be the case For even if she should be uncaring of whatever trouble Mandy and Trevor found themselves in, especially when all but forcing her to have her nipples pierced and ringed, Vicky knew that for whatever reason, an unfathomable bond had over these past months been created between herself, Trevor and Mandy.

Vicky had more than once asked herself if perhaps as crazy as it sounds, she were more than just infatuated by him, but actually in love with Trevor Hill as more than the son she’d never had. For Trevor was a fourteen year old boy sharing her bed, with his huge young cock and an insatiable sexual appetite, who in a short space of time, had fucked her more often than any man in her life, including her ex husband, fucking’s her body and mind always responded to with a vigour and which Vicky saw more as lovemaking, between herself and the fourteen year old Trevor than simply lust.

There were also the times when having lectured Trevor about the need for him to continue attending school to make a success of his life, if only to please her, his ‘New Mummy’, Vicky had afterward been only too happy to take Trevor’s large young cock in her mouth and to suck on it like a delicious lollipop, or to feel the comforting warmth of that cock buried deep in her cunt or Anus.

Vicky knew her feelings toward Mandy, the sister of her surrogate son cum lover, were almost as intense as those she felt toward the younger Trevor, in fact seeing Mandy more as her controlling daughter with a penchant for walking up behind her Mother and cupping and squeezing Vicky’s breasts and nipples, always sending shivers of pleasure through a surrogate Mother desperate to please Mandy anyway she could, including in her bed if possible, even if for whatever reason Mandy had so far steadfastly declined to join Vicky there.

Now fully aware of being caught between two stools, Vicky was in a quandary of divided loyalties, a loyalty toward two teenagers who’d come into her previously terrible existence and however crazy, had given her at least some form of security and peace in a life of deviance and sexual abuse dominated by Sean Brady. On the other hand, Vicky was steadfast in her desire to see her previously lush and lovely home returned to her and to enjoy some form of normal life amongst the deviants who used and abused her body on a daily basis. To do so Vicky was only too aware that as Honey Devine, she’d need to entice and keep on her ‘books’ as many male and female BDSM clients as she possibly could, to earn the money demanded of her by Sean Brady as the price she must pay to regain ownership of her home.

In the event Vicky/ Honey Devine decided to try steering a course down the middle and to if need be, while being truthful to Sean about her feelings toward both Trevor and Mandy and if necessary accept her punishment along with poor Mandy in the dungeon.

“I ... err ... well, it was while making love with Trevor I think I mentioned I’d previously had nipple rings when working for ... owned by Peter Harris before I reverted back to your ownership Master Sean, and that although you spared me the ordeal of having more rings in my nipples it would be nice to see gold on my nipples” said Vicky hesitantly, while hoping her talk of lovemaking with young Trevor would perhaps excite Sean at least a little.

In the event Vicky’s talk of ‘making love’ to a fourteen year old was spot on and with his cock stirring in his pants, Sean wanted to know much more about young Trevor Hill, whom he initially thought with his sister Mandy keeping an eye on him, would make perhaps a surrogate son and good diversion for Vicky Preston, given she lived alone and no longer had the regular visits of her niece Catherine and nephew Dan to keep her happy, both barred from interrupting Vicky’s main employment as Sean’s BDSM whore.

“Okay Honey, tell me exactly how it began with Trevor, how began fucking you, why you allowed the kid to fuck you, how he fucks you and how you feel when he does so ... leave anything out and you’ll be down in that dungeon hanging alongside Mandy there”! And so Vicky did just that.

“it all began one afternoon Master Sean, Mandy always keeps me naked whenever I didn’t have a client, I’m not sure why, but thought with Mandy being fully dressed, it was her method of ensuring I was aware she was in complete control of me Master, although Mandy does in occasion enjoy cupping my breasts and nipples from behind me ... which I admit to also enjoying Master ... as a form of comfort I think” began Honey Devine before tailing off and look toward Sean as if for his approval to continue.

With Sean thinking that surely anyone would enjoy cupping Honey’s huge proud breasts and big nipples, after nodding toward her Honey/ Vicky then continued.

“That was the afternoon Trevor arrived at my ... at the house unexpectedly through the back yard door Master, in fact almost before I realised it a young boy had walked into the lounge from the kitchen and was now just standing staring at me from the doorway, he looked so young Master, but where I felt so embarrassed at being naked before a child, he looked so confident and not the least embarrassed himself, in fact he never took his eyes from my breasts and pussy ... so not knowing what to say or do I crossed my arms and my legs while looking toward Mandy ... for her help Master”

“And then Mandy told me this was her brother Trevor and instructed me to get Trevor a beer from the kitchen Master ... even though he looked so young and innocent to be drinking beer, but after Mandy scolded me I went to the kitchen fridge to fetch a beer for Trevor, although before then Master I had to stand with hands on her while Trevor studied my body, It was hard to believe this was a fourteen year old boy doing so Master, but as Trevor studied me and told Mandy how lovely I was, i was unable to stop me nipples from tingling or my juices from escaping between my cunt lips, especially when Trevor insisted on calling me his ‘Mummy, which he does all the time now and then when he’d followed me into the kitchen and touched my nipples ... Although trying to hide it, I was excited and came almost straight away Master”

There Vicky once again tailed off while looking at Sean as if to gain his approval before continuing.

“His first night in the house Master, when Trevor asked me to allow him into me bed because he was afraid of the dark ... I know it sounds silly Master, but I think Trevor set out to seduce me the moment he saw me by the idea of me being his Mother as a means to do so and Mandy didn’t seem to mind at all”

“I know it sound bad Master Sean, but I enjoyed every single minute of Trevor being in my bed, beginning with him toying with my breasts and nipples before kissing them, then Trevor somehow got me kissing his Penis, leading to me sucking him off, before Trevor was eventually fucking me in both holes Master...

“So I think I’m a little in love with both Trevor and Mandy Master ... and fourteen or not I love him fucking me ... everywhere Master, how I don’t know but he’s so incredibly knowledgable and skill full for that age ... it was in my bed one morning, soon after Trevor had fucked me, when he came up with the idea of me having nipple rings Master...” Concluded Vicky, even now throbbing and wet upon Sean’s desk, before quickly adding she should have pointed out she’d already been ringed by Peter Harris a couple of years ago, but that they’d been removed after her nipples rejected them.

“Please Master ... punish me all you wish for not asking your permission ... but not Trevor, he didn’t realize he was doing anything wrong ... nor did Mandy”

‘Well well’ thought Sean, while feeling hugely impressed at Vicky’s obvious devotion toward young Trevor Hill and his sister Mandy, especially when putting her future at risk, although Sean was now seeing the failure of Mandy and to a lesser extent Honey to seek his permission over the nipple rings when the placing of Mandy and her brother had been his own idea in the hope they jelled with the then Vicky Preston to give her some form of family life, if that were the correct word

Well they had done and it appeared, far more besides and that the former arrogant snobbish and imperious lady about town Victoria Preston was enjoying being fucked by and even falling in love with a fourteen year old kid hung like a rodeo bull, proved to Sean what he’d thought when first fucking Vicky himself, that behind the facade of an overbearing entitled woman lay a submissive woman with an appetite for young cock just waiting for the right person to take her down.

“One clever kid by the sound of things” Sean eventually told the Raven haired Mature beauty kneeling on his desk before him, while inwardly thinking the lad Trevor Hill appeared to have many of the traits he himself had so enjoyed at that age and that fucking his own Mother obviously hadn’t fazed him in the slightest, while the fourteen year old Trevor’s sexual domination of his forty five year old surrogate mother Vicky Preston left Sean full of admiration for the boy.

Having told Vicky to ease herself toward him upon her desk, before absently toying with her soon very cunt lips with his index finger, Sean mused upon the best way of utilising the persuasive talents of Trevor Hill, who he didn’t blame one little bit for Vicky’s nipple rings, which, admitted Sean to himself, were a fine addition to her nipples while hoping Vicky’s breasts wouldn’t reject them as had happened with her first set of nipple rings.

No it was Mandy who was to blame for not seeking his prior permission, decided Sean and that Vicky obviously had no choice in the matter. So it must fall to Trevor’s sister to take most of the heat for not asking the permission of her boss. As she was doing at that very moment, when the monitor upon his desk displayed Mandy, naked and suspended from her ankles getting a very hard time from Kevin Smith, who was currently whipping Mandy’s back and Ass with cat o nine tails.

Any time spent being punished by the odious Kevin Smith was more than enough for most miscreants and Mandy’s obvious distaste for Kevin would make it that much harder for her, thought Sean, although with Mandy Hill proving very useful to Sean, along with a clever and devious fourteen year brother who remained Sean to much of himself as that age, there was no point in alienating either of them over a couple of nipple rings, beside which Sean had by now thought up a little initiative test for young Trevor Hill.

As for the mature beauty kneeling naked on his desk and whose juices were flowing freely from her between her cunt lips, from the attentions of his finger, Sean thought his newly named Honeysuckle Devine looked more beautiful and even relaxed, than at any time since he and Dan Dixon had first taken Vicky down from her high preening arrogant pedestal as lady of leisure around town.

Certainly the old arrogant yet beautiful busty raven haired Victoria Preston was long gone and Honey Devine looked so much better for it, perhaps pertly because she’d finally accepted what she was really was as a true submissive taking pleasure in being dominated by a fourteen year old boy.

‘And she now she belongs to me once again’ mused Sean. Knowing he owned Honey Devine, her home, everything. Eventually Sean decided Honey would get off with a warning and a beating, being sent to the dungeon for Kevin to string up alongside Mandy, after which Joan would get rid of Kevin, who’d just have to find someone elsewhere to give him the head job he mistakenly thought he be getting from Mandy, while Joan would then bring young Trevor up to his office.

There after a chat with Trevor Hill, Sean would discover just what the kid was made of.

Chapter 2: Catherine Dixon

Being the Mother to her fast growing infant son Peter, Catherine Dixon always welcomed the opportunity of having her son spend a day or two in the care of Annie Day, especially when having to juggle her time between being what Catherine Dixon saw as being little more than an Eye Candy Hostess in the office of Sean Brady, while fucking and entertaining his clients.

For as Annie had pointed out to Catherine, with no children of her own, baby Peter was welcome guest when staying with her for a day or two a in a home that was currently pretty quiet, with her Mistress Olga being away and fighting for the visa that would allow her to return to the country.

Annie the had added more pointedly that her entertaining adults in her home, especially female adults, was a no go and that she’d be in big trouble should Olga should get to hear of any liaisons. For even if she wasn’t in the country, Olga’s good friend Charles most certainly was and Annie Day had experienced enough beatings at the hands of the burly ex chauffeur to go asking for trouble, especially by entertaining in the home which although her own, the presence of Olga was otherwise everywhere and

However as nothing is for free and on the occasions it was Catherine asking her friend Annie to Day to care for Baby Peter overnight, with Catherine Dixon remaining the great love of Annie’s life, ‘payment’ between the two women usually took place in Catherines bedroom and in form of her being on end of a spanking and other punishment from Annie Day, followed by some serious lesbian sex.

Not that Catherine ever complained, especially after her recent treatment at the hands of Sarah Bennet and it was after a recent lovemaking session with Annie, when with her arm encircling the naked Catherine while toying with her gold nipple rings, that Annie Day revealed she was at least now in the good books of Sean Brady, who had recently fucked her and was now using her for a special project she’d soon be able to tell Catherine more about.

The admission from Annie that she’d recently been fucked by Sean Brady, left Catherine with an odd sense of resentment, although not toward Annie Day, for through her sex sessions with the tall mature lesbian with the short grey hair, Catherine had finally accepted she was a submissive bisexual women and whose own feelings toward Annie were growing ever stronger, to the extent of her feeling an anger toward toward Sean for fucking the woman she’d grown so close to, knowing Sean would eventually discard her female lover at the drop of a hat.

Unfortunately, while enjoying all the attention from and her chats with Annie Day, her sense of being little more than an ornament to Sean Brady had once again surfaced in the thoughts of Catherine Dixon, even to the point of feeling envious of Annie Day, although Annie had insisted she remained a confirmed Lesbian who’s feelings toward Catherine grew only deeper.

Later, having earlier waved goodbye to Annie and Peter and now looking forward to enjoying the luxury of having her baby Peter staying with his seemingly ‘second mother’ Annie Day overnight, Catherine was unable to recognise the face of the young man displayed upon screen the doorbell video. Even so, the smartly dressed young man who’d parked a sports car in the drive, hardly looked to be an armed robber and so Catherine decided it better to answer the loud ringing rather than allow it to continue.

Although answering the doorbell wasn’t quite that simple for Catherine Dixon, not when dressed in nothing more than a nipple displaying pink satin bra, along with its tiny matching thong, suspender belt and black seam stockings, Catherine’s outfit of the day as dictated by her son Son Dan, before he’d earlier left the house for the day and one just admired by the departing Annie Day, who before leaving had been unable to resist a kiss and suckle upon Catherine’s large gold ringed nipples

So as always when opening the door to anyone outside her immediate circle, the first task of Catherine was to take the nearby shift style dress she kept close by for such occasions. A dress concealing Catherines outrageously sexually orientated lingerie from shoulders to knees and which she’d hastily thrown over her still voluptuous large breasted middle aged body, before checking her hair through a nearby mirror. After which Catherine eventually made her way into the hall to open the door, her fingers very close to the button setting off a very loud alarms ... just in case.

“Hi, you must be Dan’s Mother ... Mrs Dixon? Can you tell him Stuart Hall is here please” said a tall, admittedly good looking young man, around the same age as her son Dan and with a friendly voice and smile which left Catherine dropping her arm from the nearby ‘panic alarm’ before replying.

“Oh, I’m afraid Dan went out earlier and isn’t yet home”

“Hell, that’s a shame Mrs Dixon, although Dan did say it would be okay for me to hang around if he was running late, and jeez Mrs Dixon, I have to say you don’t look a day older than when collecting Dan from school a few years ago, when we all wished we had a Mother as glamorous as Dan’s Mum”

Perhaps it was her slave training and inherent submissiveness coming to the fore, along with an almost embarrassed blushing at the compliment paid to her by the young Stuart Hall, that made Catherine step back to invite him into her house, against her better judgement and the instructions given her by Sean Brady and of course her son Dan, whose friend this young man apparently was.

Although by doing so, Catherine Dixon was unwittingly opening yet another chapter in the life of the forty four year old Middle Class Mother of three, including a recently born son, a BDSM whore and Sex Slave property of the twenty something Sean Brady.

And unbeknown to Catherine, the school friendship between Dan and Stuart Hall had only been rekindled a few weeks ago, or that the visit of Stuart Hall to the Dixon House was the result of a catching up between two old school mates. In fact Stuart’s visit had been instigated by Dan himself. For when for some time having been sidelined by Sean Brady as his messenger boy and little more than a ‘minder’ toward his Mother, having to also suffer the indignity inflicted upon him of being ass fucked by Charles and sucking his cock, had left Dan Dixon deciding enough was enough and it was time for him to make a stand.

That ‘ stand’ of Dan Dixon happened to be in the shape of the beautiful mother he’d lusted after since an early age, when his ultimate youthful fantasy was his controlling and fucking his Mother whenever the fancy took him, although one thwarted after bragging about his Mother Catherine to his so called friends at school. A mistake which through a fear of violence, had led to the fourteen year old Dan Dixon passing a copy of a DVD recording to his ‘friend’ Sean Brady, a recording of Dan’s shapely naked Mother being spanked and fucked by his father, little realising the incredible affect of his doing so would change forever the lives of so many of his family.

Although now as a young man, even in his darkest moments, Dan Dixon didn’t regret one single moment of the incredible time he’d enjoyed covertly viewing his Mother’s physical and sexual subjugation at the hands and yes cocks of Sean Brady and Tom French, or of its immediate aftermath and of the incredible sexually oriented cock busting exhilaration he’d experienced when viewing Sean Brady dominating and ultimately fucking his Mother in her own lounge while a hidden Dan Dixon looked on.

However in the mind of Dan Dixon, even the addition of so many additional enjoyable memories of the times he’d spend doing the exact same thing with his Aunt Vicky and even Sister Caroline, failed to make up for a continuing exasperation that along with his Mother, he was really the one being used and, was now treated as little more than a messenger boy for Sean Brady and Charles Smith, with the later using his young body whenever the fancy took him...

None of which came close to Dan’s continuing overriding desire to in effect ‘own’ his Mother Catherine. For even if he had eventually fulfilled his long held desire to fuck her, she was to all intents owned by Sean Brady, doing his bidding whenever he so wished, while Dan, even though ‘minding’ his Mother at home, had found opportunities of having ‘fun’ with his Mother few and far between, especially since the arrival of his baby half brother Peter Harris Dixon. The son of the uncaring teenage David Harris. A son Dan Dixon thought should have been his own.

It was a predicament which Dan really had enough of, for Dan now saw himself as being old enough and strong enough to assert his own authority and would begin by stamping that authority upon his beautiful Mother, beginning with the visit to the house by his old schoolmate Stuart Hall, whose recent meeting with Dan out of the blue had proved very fortuitous. One which had Dan thinking of just how things should be at home.

“So how about that Mum of yours Dan, still as sexy as ever? You do know all the guys in class said they’d fuck her anytime given the opportunity” Stuart had asked Dan after the usual catching up small talk, a question that would have stunned most teenage sons, but not Dan Dixon, who felt the beginnings of an instant arousal just at the mention of the Mother he could even now recall Stuart describing as ‘sex on legs’ in class to him a few years ago.

And so began a highly enjoyable conversion between the former classmates, one inevitably leading to the episode between Sean Brady Tom French and Catherine Dixon. “You know I was certain that Sean was giving your Mother one Dan ... and now you’ve confirmed it! Hell Man, you must have been tossing off for weeks just on the strength the memory of watching Sean fucking your Mom, hell I’ve got a huge boner from just listening to you, but hey, tell me more Dan.

Recognising a kindred spirit, Dan did just that. While for the time being, leaving aside the addition of his sister Caroline and his Aunt Vicky to his incredible narration, Dan Dixon concentrated upon his Mother Catherine, the one true desire and love of his life, unfolding his story before the incredulous eyes and ears of Stuart Hall, who after once taking a few illicit photos of Catherine Dixon in the school grounds, had then spent many an enjoyable time with cock in hand fantasising over what he’d do to Dans Mother given the opportunity, beginning with the exact same spanking and caning of Catherine’s Ass cheeks het son Dan was now describing to him.

Suddenly Stuart Hall was seeing all his birthdays and Christmases rolled into one, when after spending the afternoon reminiscing with and giving Stuart Hall enough information about his mother to sustain his erection for a week, Dan Dixon decided his old School buddy would make for a very useful ally in his quest of outright ownership of his Mother, given the right incentive and that incentive would of course be access to his mother Catherine.

Moment later, from his smartphone Dan displayed to Stuart a photo he’d taken in the early days. One of his bound gagged and naked Mother on her knees facing him in his bedroom, while Dan loomed over her with riding crop in hand, then another more recent photo of Catherine Dixon, again taken by Dan of his Mother, although now with hands on head and legs spread wide in a pose showing Catherine’s breasts and nipples, proud, erect and even larger after giving birth to baby Peter.

“Oh Man, your Mom looks even more sexy than when we were at school, although I guess her being bound and naked helps somewhat ... but where’s all this heading Dan? Not to just another boner and jerk off session I hope!”

“Only if you tell my mum to jerk it off into her mouth” replied Dan to a stunned Stuart Hall, before going on to inform his old classmate exactly what he did have in mind and the rewarding and enjoyable partnership he wanted to engage with Stuart Hall...

Their meeting had ended with the agreement Sean would visit the family home and introduce himself to Dans Mother on the pretext of visiting Dan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.