Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 34

BDSM Sex Story: Part 34 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Chapter One

Carol Hayward really was in her very own seventh heaven, a heaven where only the slightest increase in pressure from the finger sliding between her cunt lips was yet again sending a spasm of sheer sexual pleasure running through her naked body. At that moment it didn’t even matter to Carol the she was suspended by cuffed wrists and wide spread arms from the wooden roof beam while her equally wide spread ankles were secured by leather cuffs to the ring bolts set into the wooden floor of the stage built by Charles to accommodate a stainless steel Breast ‘milking’ apparatus.

Nor did it make a great deal of difference to Carol Hayward that facing her only feet away, her best friend Jaki Hughes was with a tear stained face, in the exact same position as herself. Not that Carol was able to ask Jaki how she felt, given the mouths of both eighteen year olds were filled with rubber balls, making up the business end of the leather ball gags silencing them both, aside from the occasional grunt and moan from each of the young girls as that ‘finger’ alternated between the cunt lips of both girls. A finger that for Carol Hayward was at that very moment the centre of her universe, even a symbol of so many of those recurring fantasies of her being sexually dominated she’d enjoyed first discovering the joys of sex. Incredibly or nor, suspended naked from that wooden beam, Carol Hayward knew this was where she belonged...

With Dan Dixon having previously delivered the devastating news to Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes’s along with the Recordings and Photos of them naked and having sex games with the school garden assistant and his friends, the partnership of Sean Brady and Charles Smith then allowed that news to sink in to the girls for a week or so, before taking the next and most important step of sealing the fate of Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes.

A step again involving young Dan Dixon, although this time having first sent the girls a text message to the phone he’d given Carol Hayward on their first meeting with the instructions for her to hide and look out for his texts. A message that Carol and Jaki were to ask their headteacher for a day pass, one which would allow the girls to go on a shopping expedition in town, while being driven there by Dan after collecting them from a meeting place near the school.

A message designed to allay any fear the girls may have of the trip being the one they were dreading, that of having to act as scantily clad ‘Hostess’s’ for some old perverts, as Dan had first told them. None the less the message from Dan still explicitly stated that Carol and Jaki were to ‘Dress to Thrill’ for the benefit of the ‘ local lads in town’

So with the girls having secured their day pass to from the pre warned formidable head Teacher Sarah Bennett, it was a very smart looking Dan Dixon who had driven up to Jaki Hughes and Carol Hayward in the prearranged location in the smart Mercedes Limousine, owned by Peter Harris and usually driven by Charles Smith to carry passengers such as Catherine Dixon toward her own fate a few years beforehand, but one now carrying the hugely impressed Carol and Jaki as they almost fell into the large sofa leather seats of the limousine. With Carol and Jaki being happy enough to see the familiar face of Dan Dixon in the drivers seat, he had then driven off toward the city, before after some small talk, the girls accepted the cold drink Dan offered them, with each girl then selecting a small bottle from the cold cocktail cabinet within the rear of the Limousine.

“Orange Juice only I’m afraid Girls, although perhaps we can find something stronger at the Mall.” Although understandably nervous, Carol and Jaki were at least Satisfied it had been the familiar and somewhat fanciable Dan Dixon who’d collected them, on what both girls had decided could well be an enjoyable and even profitable day out. A day out the girls thought would enable them to get one over on ‘Fatty Bennett’ as the chubby headteacher was known by Senior girls such as Carol and Jaki, a day out of fun and perhaps even a fuck with Dan, who appeared both fanciable and a nice guy anyway, even if there remained the small matter of convincing Dan and his mysterious ‘boss’ to destroy those photos and films.

‘“At least we are doing our part so far by dressing this way, although it’s also good fun” decided Carol, as both girls removed the tops of the small orange juice bottles. As indeed they had, when beneath their outwardly respectable dresses, Carol and Jaki wore some of the tiny sexy lingerie given them by the school garden assistant, including quarter cup Bra’s thongs and black stockings.

Although both eighteen year olds had been sexually active from an early age, it had been Carol Hayward who’d taken the lead in persuading her good friend Jaki they should be looking forward to the day, it being an opportunity to have some fun away from the drab environment of the live in School, Carol told her very good friend. A school Carol had in fact been forced by her parents to attend, after having caught their then fifteen year old daughter once too often, on this occasion fucking a young plumber in her bedroom when he was supposed to be repairing the shower.

So despite her misgivings after the initial visit to the school by Dan Dixon, Jaki Hughes had also soon come around to the idea of her friend Carol that they could even find themselves enjoying all the attention when parading around the shopping mall in their short skirts and skimpy lingerie. Although in the luxury of the large Mercedes, Jaki couldn’t but help clutch the hand of her good friend as they sipped from their orange juice bottles, the tops of which, although with unbroken seals, had earlier been injected with a sedative, one that during the drive would within minutes see Carol and Jaki drifting off to a deep and peaceful sleep...

In the event It was Carol Hayward who first opened her eyes and to gradually come awake in the dim light of unfamiliar surroundings, before trying to rub the sleep from her eyes. Although unfortunately for Carol, when trying to stretch her body she was unable to move her hands, or her feet. In fact Carol soon realised she was unable to move anything, even her body, before in the dim light realising she was also not only naked, but naked with her hands tied behind her back, along with her ankles also being tied together.

Only now did Carole realise that she was not only lying naked on her side with her hands tied behind her back, but doing so facing her equally naked sleeping friend Jaki Hughes, whose own wrists and ankles were as with Carole, also bound in white rope. Then even more astounding, was the realisation of Carol that even more soft white rope was tied around both the waists of herself and her friend, that she and Jaki were actually naked and secured together by that soft white rope.

Although that was before Carole looked down to realise the aching within her teenage cunt, along with the feeling something was lodged inside her, was in fact the result of a very long and very thick pink cock shaped double ended latex phallus, one end of which was lodged deep inside her own cunt, while the other end was firmly lodged deep between the cunt lips of her friend Jaki, now stirring and looking as equally bewildered as Carol felt.

It was then, with Jaki Hughes now beginning to stir upon the large double bed alongside her naked friend Carol, that an unseen male voice began telling them “Well well you sleepyheads, you’ve certainly enjoyed a couple of hours sleep, although it’s just as well you get on so well together, or you may be fighting over that latex cock you are sharing.” Only when hearing this voice did Carol and Jaki turn their heads toward the corner of a large bedroom, the very same large room once occupied among others brought there, by Catherine Dixon and her daughter Caroline on their first night of their ‘re training’ at the fetish orientated Manor House then run by Peter Harris.

Although today it wasn’t Peter Harris ‘greeting’ two new trainee slaves, but the tall blonde haired steely blue eyed figure of Sean Brady, now gazing across at his new ‘property’ from the comfort of the large armchair in the corner of the room toward Carol and Jaki, both of whom then looked toward across the room in a mix of sleepy surprise, fear and no little curiosity, given the benign attractive appearance of Sean Brady, but one that disguised an inner steel the girls were yet to discover.

“Who the fuck are you ... what have you done to us you bastard ... you’d better let us go right now or you’ll be in big trouble you fucking pervert” exclaimed a suddenly fully awake Jaki rather unwisely in a shrieking voice, one brought on more out of fear than any bravado she felt at that moment. Although for her part, having seen something more in the relaxed almost menacing demeanour of the young man, Carole Hayward thought it best not to follow the lead of her friend and despite her being naked and bound, she instead opted to remain silent, which was to prove a sensible decision on her part.

However, Jaki’s outburst then resulted in Sean rising from his chair and striding toward the girls carrying two black Rubber ball gags and while there was no doubting the fear in the eyes of Carol and Jaki as he did so, it was only the fearful and angry protests of Jaki Hughes which were very soon cut off, when very soon finding herself expertly gagged by Sean Brady, leaving Jaki able only to emit unintelligible grunts into her rubber gag.

Although with only Carol Hayward now having the ability to voice anything, her sixth sense was telling her not to do so, not unless told to by Sean Brady, who rather than returning to his large chair, chose instead to sit on the bed beside the naked and bound girls. Such was the relaxed ease in which Sean Brady did so, that Carol couldn’t help but wonder if this were an everyday occurrence for him, although even though without a gag, Carol remained hugely embarrassed, not only at being naked and bound beside the fully dressed and admittedly good looking Sean Brady, but at her inability to do anything about the long bendy latex phallus, the cock like ends of which remained firmly within her own wet cunt and that of Jaki. An embarrassment leaving Carol unable to meet his eyes, when addressing her directly, Sean told Carol Hayward.

“Okay Carol, you appear to be a sensible girl and you’ll find this is going to be much more fun than parading around naked in front of a few old guys, so listen to what I’m about to tell you without any interruptions, unless you want to find yourself wearing a gag just like Jaki there while my friend Annie there takes the whip to you ... understood?”

Such was the discomfort of wearing her harsh gag, even Jaki Hughes nodded her head along with that of her friend Carol, before holding out his arm to encompass their naked bodies and surroundings, Sean then told the young naked and bound girls.

“I guess you’re both wondering how you ended up like this and who did this to you, well no one has touched you other than this lady here and the couple of guys who carried you both into this room, to you she is Mistress Annie and she will be taking care of you both during your visit to us”

Following the direction of Sean’s arm, Carol and Jaki for the first time noted the mature grey haired woman that was Annie Day, sitting in the opposite corner to the one Sean had occupied, now smiling across the girls while holding the pile of clothes and lingerie she’d removed from their sleeping bodies before placing them in bondage, before then much to Sean’s delight and amusement, finally inserting the long double ended latex cock deep between the cunt lips of each sleeping girls, a huge sex toy Olga often used when ‘playing’ with her ‘property’ Annie Day,

“Not even Dan” added Sean, after giving Carol and Jaki time enough to feel at least a little less violated and even more awake when hearing the familiar name of Dan Dixon mentioned. “Dan only drove you here, although we thought it best you didn’t know where he was taking you, hence the harmless sleeping drug in your Orange juices ... anyway, let’s get down to business by giving you both a reminder of why you are here ... although first let’s try out this thing Annie has so kindly loaned you both” added Sean, before nodding toward Annie Day who then pressed the remote control she’d also been holding.

A remote control sending pulses and vibrations through the large double ended latex cock buried within Carol and Jaki, sending shockwaves of surprise through both girls, who unable to dislodge the latex invader, could do little more than attempt to become adjusted to the Latex monster, although only when Sean then used another remote control to switch on the huge Television opposite the bed, did the bound naked and now gagged Carol and Jaki begin to fully realise the situation they’d so foolishly literally walked into.

For although naked and facing each joined together by the expert bondage of Annie Day and the huge latex penis invader, the heads of Carol and Jaki were sufficiently raised enough to see that playing upon the huge TV screen before them, was a clear video film of the two all but naked girls, fucking and sucking with three young guys in their school bedroom with a fervour suggesting Carol and Jaki were taking the lead in many of the sexual positions, including threesomes featuring simultaneous oral and cunt fucking.

A recording interspersed with by a series of still Photos, such as those shown to Carol and Jaki by Dan Dixon all those weeks ago in the office of Sarah Bennett, only now these photos were far more explicit than anything shown to them by Dan and a damming indictment of the sexual misbehaviour of two teenage girls. A recording both Carol and Jaki found themselves unable to avert their eyes from, aside from occasional nervy glances toward the lesbian Annie Day, who having earlier taken the opportunity of having a good feel and caress of two sleeping young bodies, was now carefully scrutinising the girls from her chair across the room for future reference.

Nor did Carol Hayward notice the hand of Sean Brady upon her upper arm while his fingers caressed the edge her soft breast, until the touch of Sean’s finger upon her nipple combined with the pulsing of the pink latex cock in her wet cunt. For along with the pink latex cock inside her cunt already creating havoc with her emotions, that single finger upon her nipple was enough to send Carole’s whole body shuddering in spasms of pleasure ... And for Sean to very soon realise he’d unearthed pure gold worth a fortune to him.

For while being watched closely by the amazed Jaki Hughes beside her, having thrown back her head and with her closed eyes longer no watching the TV screen, Carol Haywood was in the throes of living out all those fantasies she’d so often conjured up when in bed late at night, especially with Sean’s hand now openly caressing her breasts and nipples as he whispered into her ear.

“We both know exactly what you need Carol, pain and pleasure, but you have to prove you are worthy of me, otherwise there will be far more pain than pleasure...

From that very first day of fulfilling his his ambition to sexually and mentally dominate Catherine Dixon, the beautiful mature blonde Mother of Dan, the then sixteen year old Sean Brady very soon understood the inner desire of Catherine Dixon was to experience both pain and pleasure in equal measure. It was a lesson to then be rammed home by Sean’s old mentor Tony Weston, one forming the backbone of all Seans future fetish and bdsm dealings, to never be afraid of inflicting the right amount of pain upon those who craved it. It was a lesson so useful to Sean Brady, that even at his young age Sean very soon realised he had an ability to sense the inner submissive within certain Women and men almost as soon as meeting them...

And today, from the moment he’d spotted and gauged the mannerisms and demeanour of Carol Hayward in the large bedroom, Sean Brady knew he’d struck gold with this one and that after her ‘training’ Carol Hayward could make a fine addition to his ‘stable’. Although as he went about the pleasant task of removing the soft white cord binding their bodies together, Sean sensed that despite her obvious record of enjoying a threesome, the inner submissive of the blonde Jaki Hughes required a different approach, one Sean had just demanded into the ear of her friend Carol, before once more taking his comfortable chair...

It was from his chair that Sean was able to watch with great interest, when almost without hesitation, Carol was taking one of her surprised friends nipples between her lips, there to suck and gently bite upon its muscle and tissue, which with the latex cock already overwhelming the emotions of Jaki Hughes, unsurprisingly grew larger and harder to the attention it was getting from the lips and tongue of Carol, before the eighteen year old then gave the same attention to Jaki’s other nipple. Despite, or perhaps because of wrists being tied behind her back, the naked Carol Hayward began taking to the task given her by Sean, that of making her best friend come to orgasm, while to the delight of Sean Brady, doing so with a fervour and ingenuity belying Carols young age, when using her tongue and lips upon every accessible part of Jaki’s own naked body, leaving her friend lying there with closed eyes, moaning and gasping to the joint attentions of Carols mouth along with the huge pink invader lodged between her cunt lips. So much so that Sean decided to not only release the girls ankles from the white rope binding them, but to also remove the huge long pink dildo from within the depths of two throbbing wet cunts.

Although unable to explain just why, the thoughts of Carol Hayward right then were probably very different from those of her best friend Jaki, in that unlike her friend, it was not fear, but sensations she’d never before experienced were overtaking the emotions and body of Carol Hayward, driving her toward ever greater efforts of sexual worship upon the the body of her best friend. Emotions of sexual anticipation and excitement combined with an awareness the young man sitting there so calmly, should be treated with caution and respect, that those earlier pointless threats and complaints of Jaki could if repeated, result in them both feeling the wrath of this tall good looking blonde young man.

For whatever reason, Carol realised she wanted to please Sean Brady, to see a look of approval upon his handsome young face and it was with this thought in mind, that despite her wrists being tied behind her, Carol somehow managed to ease her head and then face into such a position where, after nudging open her friends legs, she managed to find Jaki’s already wet Cunt lips with her lips tongue and mouth. While there was no doubt in the mind of Sean Brady that Carol was surely placing her tongue where it had many time been before, he was none the less satisfied Carol was in the process of trying her hardest to both please him by giving her friend an orgasm with her tongue and on the cusp of succeeding, judging from Jaki’s gyrating quivering naked body along with the moaning coming from behind the ball gag filling her mouth.

‘Would she be moaning all the more if she realised the hidden cameras around the bedroom were capturing every single moment? wondered Sean, just as they’d once captured the incredible love making of Catherine Dixon and her daughter Caroline who’d immediately relished the opportunity of sexually dominating her mother.

‘Yep, it’s early days yet, but they’ll do’ decided Sean, while watching the quivering shaking body of Jaki Hughes reaching a huge organism over and again, before Carol eventually came up for air, not for the first time with her face plastered by the sex juices of her best friend while glancing toward Sean Brady with an expression telling him the young busty blonde was an obvious submissive who must surely be seeking his approval.

‘Well she’s got a long way to go yet’ thought Sean, when deciding to get Annie Day to give the girls a clean up in preparation for a visit to the pride and joy of Charles Smith, his Milking and BDSM Barn, while recalling the conversation he’d had with Charles Smith about other girls pretty much handed over to Peter Harris by their Headteacher Sarah Bennet.

‘So what actually happened to those girls from the school brought here by Peter, were they just a one off for his enjoyment or did he use them on a regular basis afterward?’ Sean had asked of Charles about the hitherto secret operation conducted by Peter Harris, after Charles had been invited by Sean to view the fun and games with Carol and Jaki.

‘Well, Peter being Peter, he was always looking at the easier ways of making money Sean’ began Charles before adding. ‘And so after having fun with the girls and getting enough sex and bdsm video to condemn them in anyone’s eyes, he’d then organize an Auction, usually inviting Blacks and Asians to bid for the girls on a kind of futures basis’ Leaving Sean all ears about what Charles was about to tell him.

‘Peters idea was that armed with all those pretty much depraved videos and photos, from both the school and the Manor House and the girls home addresses of course, whoever won the Auction would allow the girls to finish up at School before taking them from their homes in their own good time’ Charles had continued before adding the explosive line.

‘let’s just say those girls would make good servants and breeding stock in certain countries’

‘Hell, Peter Harris was some mean but clever fucker’ Sean exclaimed, when realizing not only would Peter Harris make a huge profit, but with the gap between their being ‘lifted’ and leaving school, the headteacher Sarah Bennet was free to continue her own activities.

‘Yep, the girls were already pretty well trained up as sex slaves by Peter and while they were being trained into their new lives as white slaves in the Middle East or wherever, their relations would be sent regular letters and photos, ostensibly sent by the girls from wherever they ended up, stating they were fine but wanted to escape life back home and to be ‘free’ for a while’

‘So if you want the details of the guy who helped organise the Auctions, I’ve got them ready for you Sean ... providing I get a share of the action of course’ Charles had added.

Thoughts of which were leaving Sean Brady gazing with renewed interest at Carol Haywood and Jaki Hughes, knowing his day was getting better and better in that he may well have also stumbled across the perfect financially rewarding method of disposing any unwanted slaves of his own, especially those who were troublesome or no longer of use to him.

Certainly those mature Slaves such as Catherine Dixon, her sister Victoria Preston and others must have a limited ‘shelf life’ as high earning BDSM whores, thought Sean, while also thinking that to maximise his profit the trick must be to sell them on with with new names and histories before that limit is reached. And If Sean Brady had learned anything from his dealings with Peter Harris, from having almost everything taken from him through intimidation and threats, to clawing his way back up again, it was to show no weakness and display no compassion to anyone in his chosen business, that even those Sean had previously been fond of should be seen as little more than profitable disposable business assets.

All in all, things were going pretty well for Sean Brady and his association rather than partnership with Charles Smith, meant in reality Sean was controlling the enterprise, while although continuing his role as enforcer, Charles was also free to add his own touch, such as the idea of using Caroline Dixon and her voluptuous breasts as a ready to fuck HuCow before an audience of well heeled customers paying well for the privilege.

Thinking things over, Sean also realised he shouldn’t forget to add Annie Day to his list of valuable assets, despite the burly Olga having professed to own Annie and all but taken over the home and life of the tall slim grey haired woman and had little desire to share Annie with anyone.

Although that was before Olga’s visa to remain in the country was found to have expired and that she had to return home to Romania for three months before returning to the country. An event which coincided with the decision Sean had earlier made that Annie Day would make the perfect custodian and tutor of Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes, during and after their forthcoming visit to the Manor House, and so Sean had instructed the tall grey haired Annie Day to attend his office above the Bookshop, where he’d give Annie instructions on just how he expected her to deal with Carol and Jaki...


Chapter Two

Only upon the day of her visit to the bookshop, things didn’t work out quite how either Sean Brady or Annie Day had visualised, beginning when Annie had been ushered into Sean’s office and stood before his desk.

For If Annie Day knew anything about Sean Brady it was that he was now the boss and it would be advisable for her to await his instructions before even taking a seat, whether in his office or anywhere else and so instead, just as she’d been trained to do by Olga, Annie stood before Sean’s desk with her hands clasped behind her neck and chin held high, looking above Sean while awaiting an invitation to take a seat from the young man sat comfortably staring at her for if

This was a pose greatly pleasing Sean Brady, relaxing in his huge leather office chair and gazing at Annie Day very much liking what he saw. For it appeared Annie had been trained well since her earlier days of being something of a renegade, doing as she wished with whoever she wished until Annie Day had been taken to task by the formidable Olga, who by all accounts had moved into Annie’s home and pretty much beaten out of Annie Day any lingering assumptions of her being a ‘Lesdom’ with series a painful and humiliating lessons Annie would be forget in a hurry.

And so the Annie Day now standing before Sean Brady, wearing her smart button down knee length lightweight green dress matching her eyes, was unknowingly in the throws of reigniting a passion for mature women within Sean, one he thought he’d perhaps left behind. This was quite evident by the twitching and growing of Sean’s cock beneath his pants while closely studying the now somewhat nervy looking Annie Day, to whom it obvious Sean Brady’s eyes were somehow looking beyond her dress and at a shapely well honed body.

Something Sean would have been only too happy to confirm, should Annie Day pick up the courage to enquire, but instead the mature beauty kept her eyes glued to a spot above Sean’s head as he gazed leisurely at her body, which Sean had already decided would very shorty be receiving a whole lot more attention from him. For to Sean Brady, even at the age of forty seven, Annie Day was simply oozing with a sex appeal deserving to be punished for giving him the erection bursting against his pants, before he’d then leisurely fuck her every hole.

“I reckon We’ll discuss the role I have for you later Annie, but right now you will get yourself upstairs into the dungeon, aside from those heels I want you stripped naked beneath the suspension bar, leaving your clothes folded nice and tidy, then take up a pose beneath the suspension bar suitable for your Master and owner ... I shall be there in Ten minutes ... so get at move on!’ Demanded Sean, who’d had already decided that Lesbian or no, and like it or not, Annie Day was about to be whipped and fucked by him, such was her desirability to Sean right then.

Which was pretty much Annie thought was about happen to her, nonetheless the combination of an undoubted attraction toward this tall blonde steely eyed young man, along with the certainly any refusal on her part would result in her facing a far more menacing and painful situation, was enough to have Annie turning on her heels and still without making eye contact with Sean Brady, make her way out of his office up the familiar stairs toward the top floor playroom/dungeon. While doing so, Annie Day also realised another, perhaps more curious reason, aside from an obvious beating and fucking, was her ever increasing sense of being gradually suffocated and trapped within the constant demands and attentions of Olga, along with her obvious annoyance and even jealousy when Annie was the subject of attention from anyone other than Olga herself, male or female.

In fact so possessive of Annie Day was she that Olga wouldn’t hesitate to give her a harsh slap across the face, leaving Annie reeling backward and at times careering to the floor, trying to hold back her tears while being lectured by Olga on her lack of obedience toward her, leaving Annie thinking bitterly of just how far she’d fallen since those heady days of playing with Catherine Dixon, her sister Vicky and so many others when first coming under the control of Peter Harris. “You remember, you my slave bitch now, you no more Dom Annie, you Olga Slave ... my bitch ... you never forget that”! Olga had more than once growled at the defenceless Annie Day, after grabbing her by the hair and pulling Annie’s face toward her own.

Although Annie was herself a physically strong capable woman, one who could usually intimidate those such as Catherine Dixon and her daughter, the fearsome Olga was another matter entirely and so given her lifestyle and current ‘off grid’ form of employment, Annie had little option but to apologise on her knees to Olga on such occasions in the manner demanded by Olga, which usually meant Annie having to lick and suck Olga’s cunt and Anus until the burly east European reached an orgasm, before locking a naked Annie in the small metal cage Olga had installed at the end of her bed and then leaving Annie locked in there overnight ‘for her own protection’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.