Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 33

BDSM Sex Story: Part 33 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Chapter One

Laying on her side in the large bed, it took only a light touch of fingers across her nipples to stir the naked Catherine Dixon from a deep sleep, before becoming aware those fingers were sliding over breasts and on down to her stomach to come to rest upon Catherine’s hip for a few moments before creeping down to and lightly caressing Catherines well shaven pubic mound.

“mmmmm” sighed the sleepy Catherine, easing her body over from its position in the crook of the midriff her bottom was pushing against, until Catherine lay flat on her back upon the bed, there to part her legs just enough to allow the finger caressing her pubic mound to ease its way between her cunt lips and for the crook of the arm, into which Catherine’s head had been resting, to pull her head back toward the body beside her.

“mmmm”. sighed the sleepy Catherine once again, with closed sleepy eyes, not wanting to spoil the moment of that finger massaging her hardened clit, while reliving the excitement of her dream. A dream of Catherine once again crawling on all fours toward the bedroom of her son Dan, as always wearing no more than a tiny black thong along with a black suspender belt and her favorite black seam stockings. When at the door, Catherine pulled a blindfold over her eyes before on all fours entering her sons room, unsure if she was to be met with a crop across her shapely bottom, or hers son’s large erect penis pushing against her lips.

Although this morning it was to be a tongue finding it’s way past Catherine’s lips, there to probe for, meet and push against her own tongue, which automatically began caressing the other tongue in her mouth as the solitary finger between her cunt lips was joined by another and both fingers began fucking Catherine Dixon, before moments later, the upward thrusting of Catherines hips were met those fingers inside her, thrusting back and forth within her hot wet cavern. Only when gradually opening her eyes did Catherine become aware the fingers inside her hot sopping wet cunt and the tongue battling with her own in her mouth were not those of her son Dan, but of Sarah Bennet, with whom Catherine had spent the past eight days with in a Villa on the South of France.

Not that Catherine felt any sense of surprise, not even when Sarah’s mouth left her own to lick its way down toward Catherine’s large breasts, where Sarah began sucking, licking and gently biting Catherine’s Nipples. Then using her teeth to tug at the large gold rings passing through Catherine’s nipples, Sarah was soon producing little gasps of pleasurable pain from the mature blonde beauty, who realised she had over those eight days gradually become an apparently willing plaything of yet another predatory dominant woman. Not that Catherine had always allowed herself to feel that way, or been as apparently relaxed as she now appeared, for Catherine’s current feelings were in reality little more than a facade giving Sarah Bennett the impression she was very much enjoying her attentions, an attitude Catherine had decided was preferable to her receiving yet more harsh punishments from Sarah Bennett.

Eight days, during which time, the the almost mousy and somewhat overweight Head Teacher of Catherines old Girls school, had gradually become more and more confident and overjoyed she was successfully sexually grooming the woman she’d always desired the most. For although often having access to the beautiful body of Catherine’s daughter Caroline and using the blonde beauty during her time at the school, it had been her mother Catherine, who had for many years, always been the real prize for Sarah.

And it was with Catherine lying naked beside her that Sarah smiled down upon her, aware she now had the prize she’d desired most, uncaring that her own body with its drooping breasts and large stomach, was no match for that of Catherine, Although Sarah also admitted that keeping Catherine to herself when returning home would surely become her greatest battle, especially having lost the protection of Peter Harris, along with his stupid son David, who’d gone and ruined everything simply to prove he could have a kid with a woman over twice his age, before running amok in the absence of his Father when thinking he was in charge of the porn business

Although what fun the grooming of Catherine Dixon to be her sex pet was turning out be for Sarah Bennett. Fun from the moment when having studied, checked and approved the dossier she’d complied on those two stupid girls and handed it to Sean Brady, who had then given Sarah permission to take Catherine away with her to this fantastic French Villa. A Villa with its own large private pool just a short drive in the rental car to the famous nudist beaches of the Cape de Adge, where she and Catherine could spent a few days of naked sunbathing and frolicking in the warm waters of the Mediterranean, after Catherine’s suitable period of ‘Training’ of course.

In fact Catherine had already reconciled herself to taking a Holiday alongside Sarah Bennett by the time Sean Brady informed her that she would be doing so and that Catherine would have to once more make arrangements with Annie Day for the care of her son Peter for two weeks or more while she was away.

Although when hearing of the location and accommodation while beneath Sean’s desk and working on Seans cock with her Mouth, Catherine had in many respects been almost relishing an opportunity of spending a couple of weeks relaxing in the Mediterranean sun, doing little other than sunbathing and swimming ... and of course being subjected to and accepting the sexual advances of Sarah Bennett.

Although why not? Thought Catherine. For Sarah Bennett was in reality just another in a long line of Women who for whatever reason, had demanded her submission while lusting over her voluptuous mature, although well honed body and then bedding her with a passion. A passion usually reciprocated by Catherine, who having eventually accepted she was most certainly a bi sexual woman, enjoyed the touch and kisses of another woman every bit as much as those of a man ... or all too often, a young boy...

Lying there relaxing with the warm, if pudgy fingers of Sarah Bennett, yet again exploring every nook and cranny of her now well tanned and honed body, Catherine couldn’t help but recall how she’d been called into the school office of Sarah Bennet just like one of her naughty pupils, there for Catherine to be nervously given a list by Sarah of she’d be expected to pack for the forthcoming trip to the South of France which would involve Catherine and Sarah taking a cab to the Airport where after a two hour flight to their destination they’d then pick up a hire care for the duration of the Holiday.

Although it had been the clothing list given to Catherine by Sarah Bennett, which had been the real eye opener and foretaste of the forthcoming two weeks. Or rather Catherine’s lack of clothing, although fortunately for Catherine she already possessed most of what was on ‘Sarah’s List’ as Catherine smilingly thought of a brief list that included just a couple of very short summer skirts, a few low cut chiffon blouses and a couple of slinky very revealing low cut dinner dresses along with no more than a few tiny thongs and quarter cup bras.

“Naked is the thing out there Catherine, around the pool and on the beaches, so you’ll need very little” Sarah had informed Catherine and so with her small case only containing as much in the way of perfumes and toiletries as clothing, at least Catherine was able to carry a very light case onto the aircraft. Although that was after the Cab ride to the Airport, during which Sarah ensured both women sat very close to one another and was able to slip her hand beneath a skirt, the hem of which lay halfway between Catherine’s hips and knees, while smiling inwardly at the cab drivers glances into his rear view mirror.

Certainly the attentions of Sarah Bennett toward Catherine in the rear of the cab proved little more than the curtain raiser for an entire journey, where as if concerned Catherine would try running away, even though both women were each pulling a small case on wheels, Sarah insisted on clutching the hand of her companion all the way to the departure lounge and from there all the way to the Aircraft and the two last row seats reserved by Sarah and where Sarah ensured Catherine took the window seat.

Although when eventually arriving in a hire car to take her first sight of the French Villa, set in the seclusion of acres of green fields, along with its centerpiece of a large outdoor swimming pool complete with sun loungers and its distant sea view, Catherine Dixon thought that every single touch of her body and instruction she’d received from Sarah Bennett over the past few hours, a small price to pay for spending a couple of weeks in such relaxing luxury, or so Catherine had thought when being shown around the Villa.

“The House rules are quite simple Catherine, you remain naked at all times aside from when out and about, when I dictate what you wear” Began Sarah Bennett after taking possession of the keys from the then departed owners representative.

“While we shall share the Master bedroom, you will use the smaller bathroom not the larger en suite, you are responsible for keeping the place clean and tidy while preparing any food and drink we may consume while here. If Catherine Dixon was beginning to regret her easier optimism about the two week vacation with her ex collogue, then her doubts where soon to be well founded. For having told Catherine to strip naked there and then in the lounge before the admiring eyes of Sarah Bennet, having done so, Catherine was shocked to hear the overweight head teacher proclaiming.

“You are here to be taught a lesson Catherine, having once spurned my advances I can assure you that you won’t be doing so again so it’s best not to cross me, as your little bitch daughter has already discovered, although it’s now your turn to learn the error of your ways, so either accept you are now mine or pay the price Catherine”

Having to stand there naked while listening to the fully dressed Sarah Bennett’s censure of her was bad enough, but having to do so with her hands upon her blonde head of hair was another, especially when Sarah began circling Catherine, viewing her from every angle while occasionally stroking Catherine’s buttocks, breasts and shaven mound was quite another. Although the message of either gain or pain was now quite clear to Catherine, who having listened to Caroline once again obviously lying to her Mother about Sarah Bennett, was without a passport, money and cards, let alone clothes. Catherine knew she’d be going nowhere, other than where dictated by Sarah Bennett.

It was a harsh message Sarah Bennett was soon to double down upon, when having Catherine drop to her knees with hands on head, Sarah removed from her bag what Catherine was soon to discover was an expandable thin metal collar, one which after locking into position could only be released via a tiny key inserted into small lock at its rear, while from the front of the thin chrome metal collar hung a large chrome ring.

“This collar is now yours and remains around your neck wherever we go throughout the next two weeks” Sarah informed Catherine when securing and then locking the chrome collar around Catherine’s neck before producing a thin leather leash, which Sarah clipped to ñ la the Chrome ring of the unresisting Catherine’s collar. And so true to her words, it hadn’t taken long for Sarah to have the naked Catherine unpacking and sorting their possessions, until serving Sarah a coffee and pastry, a duty Catherine would have willingly performed all day long if she’d realised just what other duties and ‘Training’ Sarah Bennett had planned for her.

Training which began when having instructed Catherine to take a shower and then return to the lounge, naked but fully made up, there upon her return Karen was instructed by Sarah to place herself upon upon ‘Mummy’s ‘ lap, where Catherine had then received a very harsh spanking from the overweight head teacher, while being required to count aloud after each slap of her Ass and to then even thank ‘Mistress’

“One, thank you Mistress ... two, thank you Mistress” and so it went on, while Sarah took the opportunity for the first time to explore the wriggling Catherine’s cunt, with one, two, three fingers and then all of her hand, cruelly fisting the gasping Catherine Dixon, who only just managed to observe Sarah’s command she keep still and to remain still or face the consequences of being tied and gagged beside Sarah in bed all night. In fact Catherine was surprised and the pudgy Sarah Bennett delighted when her fisting of Catherine’s cunt even brought the mature blonde beauty to Orgasm, creating a rush of the hugely embarrassed Catherine’s juices to cover Sarah’s small hand and to spill out of Catherine’s cunt onto the wooden floor.

“Tut Tut, you naughty Girl, well, you’ll just have to clean up your juices later” exclaimed the overjoyed Head teacher, before switching her attentions her victims Anus. Their, using Catherines own juices as a lubricant, Sarah pushed first one finger into Catherines Anus and then push her finger past Catherine’s sphincter to explore deep inside that secret cavern, although as with her Cunt, Sarah was soon inserting another and then another finger into the squealing Catherine’s Anus, forcing it as wide as possible and indeed such was the malevolence of Sarah Bennet toward her, the overweight teacher was even attempting to fist Catherine’s Anus, stopping only when the Blonde Beauty began begging Sarah to stop, that she’d do anything asked of her if only she’s end the terrible pain in her Anus

Music to the ears of Sarah Bennett, who minutes later was lying with spread legs on the sofa, with Catherine kneeling between between those legs, trying to give Sarah Bennett the “best fucking blow’ you’ve ever given anyone” in the words of Sarah, a difficult task considering the Head Teachers body appeared to be chubby just about everywhere, where Sarah’s personal hygiene didn’t bode well for Catherine, thinking a full two weeks of her performing such a task would surely be quite an achievement, especially when Sarah turned over to demand she felt Catherine’s tongue roaming around the interior of her Anus.

For Catherine it was an afternoon of tears and exertions that was to prove no more than a prelude to the sexually orientated mistreatment that would be dished out to her by Sara Bennet.

Eventually, three days and nights of such treatment left Catherine Dixon broken by her maltreatment at the hands of Sarah Bennet, so much so the decision was made by Catherine to at least try to avert the chubby head teachers fixation with using violence upon her and so when in bed with Sarah later that third evening, having kissed Sarah’s breasts and sucked her nipples, Catherine’s used all her wiles to please her ‘Mistress’ before looking up pleadingly into her eyes and telling Sarah Bennett.

“Please Mistress, you really don’t need to keep punishing me likes this, I really do like you, I always have, just let me prove it while we are here, let me show you just what a good girl I could be for you” Words which had been music to the ears of Sarah Bennett, who as much as she enjoyed inflicting pain upon Catherine to ensure her obedience, would much prefer not overly alienate the blonde beauty, especially if she wanted Catherine by her side when back home, and so pulling her naked charge into her arms and stroking her Blonde hair, Sarah told Catherine.

“Yes well, you left me with no choice Catherine and harsh as it may appear I’m afraid you had to be taught a lesson in obedience, although it does appear you have to an extent learned your lesson, but you do have to apologise to me on your knees for your previous behaviour toward me, then perhaps I’ll reduce your punishment accordingly, although you can be sure any future signs of dissent from you, either here or when back home, will result in you being punished more severely than ever ... is that clearly understood Catherine?”

This harsh statement from Sarah Bennet left Catherine feeling both relieved and equally disconcerted by the idea Sarah Bennett fully expected to continue their so called relationship when returning home, although surely Sean Brady would never countenance the idea of Sarah continuing to use her when back home, even if you never knew just what Sean was thinking and planning, which was what had always attracted Catherine Dixon to the much younger man.

Although Despite her reservations, Catherine was well aware that if she were to be saved the constant beatings and horrific regular anal fisting, beatings which Sarah appeared to be delighted in forcing upon her, Catherine had to quickly put together some form of the frankly ridiculous apology Sarah was demanding of her, for just what had she ever done or said to Sarah Bennet that even merited an apology to the chubby head teacher?

Although needs must and so having got out of bed and dropped to her knees with hands on head, Catherine waited for Sarah to herself leisurely rise from the bed and to stand close to her kneeling naked body, where the mature naked blonde beauty looked up into Sarah’s eyes to begin her ‘apology’.

“Please Mistress Sarah, I really am sorry for my terrible behaviour toward you and fully understand why you needed to punish me to make be understand just how disobedient I’ve been toward you and really do beg you to give me another chance to prove my respect and devotion toward you, just tell me what I need to do and I’ll do it Mistress”

Catherine’s ‘apology’ had Sarah Bennet almost creaming herself there and then with her thoughts of just how she intended of ensuring Catherine kept her promise, which Sarah decided would begin the following evening during a trip into town for a night out and meal. Later, smiling with unconcealed elation during a huge hip thrusting orgasm her fingers had given Catherine, Sarah lay beside her blonde charge in contentment while toying with Catherines breasts and nipples, idly wondering just how Catherine had originally taken the news from Sean Brady that she was to visit Sarah to discuss details of the Holiday.

In fact Sarah hadn’t realised that her being the subject of the desires of Sarah Bennet for so many years, had actually installed an odd sense of pride in Catherine Dixon, even to the extent of her even feeling a little sympathetic toward Sarah, even though fully aware her daughter Caroline had proved to be a more than adequate substitute for her Mother in satisfying the lust of Sarah Bennett. Even so, when hearing she was still desired by Sarah over and above her daughter during Sarah’s visit to Sean Brady, had in fact filled Catherine with a hugely renewed sense of pride in herself, one she’d then used with great pleasure upon the cock of Sean Brady...

That evening Sarah Bennet put her thoughts into practise when having dressed Catherine in the shortest possible of skirts along with tiny black thong and a low cut silk blouse without a bra, she taken her blonde charge into town to a restaurant booked earlier and where, with Catherine only too aware of her protruding nipples and bouncy breasts beneath her blouse, this odd couple made to way to their table under the gaze of both curious and admiring other diners.

Sitting close beside one another at the table, Catherine tried her best not to be embarrassed by the constant and obvious sexually orientated attention Sarah was giving her, from queening her hands, stroking Catherine’s upper thighs and constantly kissing her lips, Sarah Bennett was in her element, even to her reaching inside her low cut blouse to squeeze her nipples in turn, uncaring of the gaze from many other diners. To her dismay Catherine the return journey entirely naked in the car and although dark, she’d been horrified to find Sarah stopping alongside a beach where she’d then led Catherine by the hand to a small old wooden jetty, behind which Sarah Bennet had laid her naked charge and where after removing her panties, she then knelt astride Catherine’s face before lowering her puffy cunt lips onto the mouth of Catherine. Only then did Catherine fully realise her so called ‘Apology’ to Sarah Bennett had in reality meant very little, not when it had simply given Sarah ideas of using and humiliating her in more and more incredibly situations such as this scenario of her laying naked on the beach while using her tongue to pleasure the otherwise fully dressed Sarah, who in turn massaged Catherine’s breasts and tugged at her large nipples.

A scenarios which was to repeated in many other ways and locations during the rest of the holiday and always ending later in bed with Sarah using her large strap on penis to penetrate Catherine’s Anus, but only when Sarah was satisfied with Catherine’s efforts with her tongue deep inside her own cunt and Anus...

Chapter Two

A few weeks after her fantastic Holiday in the French sunshine enjoying the delicious company of Catherine Dixon, the time had come for Sarah Bennett to begin repaying Sean Brady for his generosity in allowing Catherine to accompany Sarah during those two weeks, the first stage of which had been Sarahs invitation to visit her office, to a couple of eighteen year old friends and roommates studying at the private school of which Sarah Bennett was Head Teacher. Roommates Carol Haywood and Jaki Hughes had over the past year shared many things, beginning with a mutual grievance toward parents who’d sent the girls away to be educated far from home, simply because they were both an ‘embarrassment’ to their respective ‘high flyer’ parents, civil servant parents who’d rather not find themselves continually apologizing and making excuses for daughters who just would not behave themselves, no matter what the punishment.

However, it had been through sheer chance that Carol and Jaki had found themselves in the same class in the same school hundreds of miles from their respective homes, then despite both girls mounting up a record of indiscipline and even violence toward other pupils, it been with amazed delight the two girls, whose favorite subjects were sex, boys and drugs in any order, had been chosen by ‘Fat Old’ Mrs. Bennett the head teacher, to share a room and incredibly a room on the ground floor.

To Carol Haywood and Jaki Hughes it appeared all their birthdays had come at once and over the past year, the girls more than made use of that good fortune, especially when the window of their ground floor room overlooked a local park and ideal meeting place for local teenagers, especially teenage boys their own age and with whom Carol and Jaki had their fair share of illicit liaisons.

Liaisons made possible after a friendly young groundsman and handyman employed by the school had befriended the girls and shown Carol and Jaki the trick of fully opening the room window, allowing the girls to enjoy their unauthorized nocturnal adventures and for the good looking young handyman to visit the girls room with gifts of Vodka Cigarettes, grass and the occasional line of blow. Services for which the handyman hadn’t gone unrewarded by the two girls, who after enjoying a few vodkas, a line and a smoke were by then quite unaware of the recording cameras set up in the case, in which Phil the handyman beside delivering drink smoke and drugs along with the erotic lingerie he’d given to Carol and Jaki.

Then very soon those Quarter cup bras, thongs and stockings and suspenders which Carol and Jaki were bring sexily modelled for Phil and the other young lad they knew who’d earlier climbed through window. Dancing without music while petting, cuddling and kissing each other, it wasn’t long before Carole and Jaki were setting about Phil and his ‘friend ‘ who themselves soon stripped off to dance with the almost naked girls. The Dancing, petting and stroking of each others bodies soon led to Carol and Jaki dropping to their knees and giving the two lads well practiced blow jobs and much much more, until eventually the naked Carol was sitting on the erect pole of Phil’s cock while kissing her friend Jaki, herself on her knees being taken from behind by Phil’s pal ... All being recorded by Phil’s hidden cameras ... A week later it had been the turn of the suntanned Sarah Bennett, still luxuriating in the glorious memories of her holiday with Catherine Dixon, to enter the scene when ‘inviting’ Carol and Jaki to attend the Head Teachers office and where she gave the girls a well practiced speech. That of Sarah being approached by a young Man who wished to speak with Carol and Jaki on a ‘confidential’ matter. Suitably concerned, but unaware of the reason for such a meeting, Carol and Jaki agreed to meet this young man on the basis their Headteacher would be nearby if required...

And so few days later, the smartly dressed eighteen year Dan Dixon was looking suitably austere when sitting in the office of Sarah Bennet, alongside Carol Hayward and Jaki Hughes. Holding a Manila folder, Dan began by explaining to the increasingly worried Students they should try not to worry about what he had to say, but that it was important and they should listen to him carefully. After which Dan went on to explain that a young man had approached his boss, an ‘Adult Online Publisher’ with a view to his boss purchasing some adult material he’d come across, that of young women posing in erotic lingerie and ... other things.

While at first puzzled as to what on on this young man was talking about, it was Carol Hayward, the brighter of the two school friends, who first felt the sudden churning of her stomach, when recalling the recent wild drunken drug fueled night she and Jaki had spent in their room, posing for, playing with, giving blow jobs to and eventually fucking the young groundsman and his friend, neither of whom had been seen by either herself or Jaki since then.

“Oh my god no” ... whispered the stunned Carol Hayward, with her eyes firmly fixed on Dan’s Manila folder as it were a bomb waiting to explode, which in many ways it was primed to do just that, waiting there for someone to light the fuse and the someone just happened to be Jaki Hughes. Certainly her having witnessed the shock and alarm suddenly appearing on the features of her best friend, followed by Carols almost whispered expression of horror, was more than enough to then jolt Jaki Hughes into the the same realization as her friend. “Ok fucking hell” ... was all the expensively educated Jaki Hughes could utter in stunned astonishment.

All of which was straight away picked up by the astute Dan Dixon, who flipping open the folder on the desk of Sarah Bennett, then withdrew a couple of twelve by ten glossy photos, before placing one photo in front of Carol and the other before Jaki. Moments later both girls were shaking their heads in horrified bewilderment at photos depicting each of them in the act juggling their already large breasts and nipples, while dressed in no more than a red quarter cup Bra, a matching thong and suspenders along with black stockings. Having allowed the shock to register and to sink in, Dan placed a photo of each girl giving a blow job to a large erect cock, before another photo, was placed before Carol and Jaki, images of each naked girl clearly fucking the two youths.

“There are plenty more of those, along with a couple of very interesting films to watch, which we’ll come to shortly” the amused Dan told the shocked girls, before allowing this latest revelation time to sink in to Carol and Jaki, giving them enough time to become tearful and almost hysterical, before Dan took his time in delivering a well rehearsed inducement to trap the young friends, all in a commanding voice Dan Dixon had developed to ensure his control over his Mother Catherine at their home.

A trap leading Carol and Jaki to believe none of this stuff need be seen by their headteacher sitting in the next office, who would of course immediately expel both girls, or by their parents and families, their friends and the rest of the school, let along to appear on social media and the internet, thus ruining all their hopes and ambitions for the future as two well educated students with a huge future before them ... all of which would soon happen unless they were prepared to allow his boss to help them out of this mess...

While the first instinct of Carol Hayward had been to call in Sarah Bennett from the next door office and beg that she help her and her friend escape this sudden nightmare they’d become engulfed in, it had taken only the first few sentences of Dan’s little speech to bring home to Carol the reality of their situation ... and that their Head Teacher was the very last person who should be viewing these photos.

It was Jaki Hughes, who shaken to the core about though of her being cut off from her parents and the disgrace she’d bring to the family, who was the first to venture to Dan Dixon when almost whispering.

“Who ... who gave you these, what was his name?” Asked Jaki while conjuring up images of herself and Phil the groundsman, when both of them were naked and of how Phil had eventually come in her mouth and pretty much forcing her to swallow for the first time. That had been after Phil had fucked Jaki’s very much non virgin cunt, before unsuccessfully trying to break into her virgin Anus, although it had been a case of Jaki wanting it in the heat of the moment, but not wanting it in fear of the extreme pain she’d heard about when first ‘Having her Ass Broken in’ as one of the other girls had put it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.