Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 32

BDSM Sex Story: Part 32 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Chapter One:

Sarah Bennett/ Catherine Dixon.

Many ‘vanilla’ visitors would probably view the office of Sean Brady above the seedy looking bookshop in astonishment, especially when seeing its walls decorated with large framed photos of beautiful bound and gagged naked women However, that had been far from the case with Sarah Bennett, when the Headteacher of a Girls only boarding school in the same town was escorted upstairs by Sean Brady’s assistant Joan, herself still working occasionally for Sean Brady.

Sarah Bennet knew the score, even if this was her first visit to the office of Sean Brady.

As was only to be expected, considering Sarah’s long association with Peter Harris, a well known local businessman, one with a not so well known sideline in Porno Films and prostitution. A devious controlling character, who in return for certain favors had provided Sarah with a beautiful blonde young student part time teacher as her sexual plaything allowing her to make the occasional appearance in a classroom, while much her time was spent as either a naked desk ornament for Peter Harris, or as his bed partner, before the departure of Peter Harris on an extended oversees trip.

Sarah Bennett’s ‘plaything’ just happened to be Caroline Dixon, the daughter of Catherine Dixon, herself ironically a former colleague of Sarah Bennett, who unbeknown to Sarah, was at that very moment kneeling almost naked between the twin pedestals of Sean’s huge desk.

Although hidden only by the desk modesty board, Catherine soon resumed her task of giving Sean the blow job he’d been enjoying before being temporarily interrupted by the arrival of Sarah Harris. A regular morning blow job enjoyed by Sean Brady now that the beautiful mature blonde beauty Catherine Dixon was once again in her rightful place, naked beneath Sean’s huge desk, with one hand cupping his balls and her masters cock in her mouth. A welcome return for both Sean Brady and Catherine Dixon, who all those months ago, had been all but stolen from Sean Brady by Peter Harris and his menacing minder Charles Smith, along with much of the business Sean had inherited from the departed Tony Weston.

“So then Mrs. Bennett” began Sean “And to what do we owe the pleasure of your company, more specifically what can I do for you”?

Only too aware the employer and sometimes lover of Caroline Dixon would as a rule be talking to Peter Harris rather than himself, Sean assumed the overweight headteacher was looking for some form of help, although why not ask his new partner Charles, wondered Sean, when these days it was the burly chauffeur who controlled and sexually used Catherine’s daughter Caroline, rather than the departed Peter Harris, or Peters brutish young son David.

“Well, I’m looking for your permission to allow Catherine Dixon to join me on a two week holiday I’m taking in a few weeks, a lovely villa with its own pool, by the sea in Southern France, one loaned to me by a grateful parent...”

Just like that!

Sean Brady, who would rather people come straight to the point rather than going around the houses, Sean Brady was none the less highly amused the very same Catherine Dixon, was at that moment kneeling all but naked beneath his huge desk, with he generous mouth working on his rock hard cock, while only the desk modesty board hid Catherine’s magnificent buttocks and legs from the greedy piggy eyes of her daughters tubby headteacher.

Although Whatever she may be thinking about the arrival of Sarah Bennett,, Catherine Dixon was far too well trained to even think of lifting her mouth from Sean Brady’s iron hard cock, or for her tongue to cease swirling around the plum like head when kneeling beneath Sean’s huge desk, all but naked aside from black seam stockings and black suspender belt.

“So why not take Catherines’ daughter Caroline with you, after all, she’s the one you employ, why not her”? Replied Sean, having decided to indulge the chubby Head Teacher.

“There are two or three reasons, if I’m to be perfectly honest with you, Mr. Brady” “The first being I understand that outside of her work at the school, Caroline is now under the control of Charles Smith, since the departure of Peter Harris on his extended trip abroad and that his son David is himself apparently stepping aside from the business”

“And Quite frankly, Charles Smith scares the hell out of me, while Caroline seems to appear at work whenever she wishes these days, let’s just say I’m reluctant to complain to that man about the behavior of Caroline, even if he is supposed to be in control of her in the absence of Peter Harris and David Harris”.

“I can understand that Mrs Bennett” replied Sean with a smile...”although Caroline is your employee, so what’s the third reason?”

Sarah Bennett wasn’t about to admit to Sean her recollection of Charles arriving one morning in her office, possessively holding onto to a dejected looking Caroline Dixon, before to Sarah’s astonishment, Charles was lowering the hem to hem zipper of Caroline’s lightweight dress and then pulling the dress from her shoulders until it fell to the floor, revealing the beautiful naked voluptuous body of Caroline Dixon, wearing no more than a tiny black thong, the panel of which barely concealed Caroline’s shaven mound, while its thin back elastic had disappeared into the crack between her shapely buttocks.

Although as glorious a spectacle as it was, it was one Sarah Bennett saw on a regular basis, but what drew the immediate attention of the chubby Head Teacher, was the very thick gold chain threaded between Caroline’s large gold nipple rings, hanging at least twelve inches from Caroline’s obviously extended elongated nipples to meet her belly button.

“Enjoy her, although If either my little baby or the chain are damaged, it’s you I’ll come looking for you Mrs.Bennett” smiled Charles, leaving Sarah Bennett more terrified that she could before ever recall, although that wasn’t about to stop the headteacher from enjoying the body of Caroline Dixon whenever possible.

Although it wasn’t the body of Caroline Dixon the headteacher wanted to enjoy in the South of France, as Sean was about to discover.

“I’ll be perfectly honest with you Mr. Brady, I’ve had a thing about Catherine Dixon ever since working beside her many years ago and with your permission I believe this holiday will be the ideal opportunity for me to get to know Catherine that much better ... if you see what I mean ... to perhaps persuade Catherine to respect my feelings toward her, especially now my children have left home and I’m no longer living with my husband”

While Sean Brady knew exactly what Sarah Bennett meant, If ever Catherine Dixon was to have an obedience test, this was most certainly the moment, so horrified was Catherine about the possibly of her having to spend a couple of weeks in a secluded Villa far from home with Sarah Bennet, who’d just made her intentions to punish her quite clear to the man upon whose cock she was working with her mouth.

Even if Catherines daughter Caroline had once told her Mother when she’d enquired about how the head teacher was treating her, during what Caroline referred to as ‘extra curricular activities’.

“You get used to her Mother, at least she’s not sadistic and while she enjoys leaving me tied up in her office now an again with a dildo buzzing in my fanny, at least the old bitch knows the right buttons to press down there and sucks a nipple like you wouldn’t believe!”

Although Caroline’s sixth sense was telling her she may well have no choice in the matter anyway and that she’d once again be calling upon Annie Day to look after her baby son Peter, as was so often the case anyway, in an arrangement Annie Day and Olga were only too happy to continue, seeing themselves as parents to Peter Harris junior every bit as much as Peters birth Mother Catherine.

Although the tubby Headteacher was playing her trump card, one which would seal Catherine’s fate. “I’m pretty sure you’re aware of my arrangement with Peter Harris, that of me providing items of interest to him in return for small favors, such as the one I’m asking now and I really do believe these items may be of great interest to you when making your decision about Catherine Dixon

As puzzled as she may be, having no option other than to continue worshipping Sean’s cock with her mouth, Catherine was then even more so during the period of silence which then followed. What Catherine wasn’t aware of was the large Manila packet Sarah Bennet then pushed toward Sean on his desk, or of Sean studying the contents of the packet, a pile of ten by twelve glossy colour photos of two young women, both of whom looked to be around eighteen years of age.

Photos of two smiling, laughing young women, either naked or wearing skimpy lingerie, while drinking and smoking, blithely unaware video and photo images of their behaviour were being captured by hidden cameras in the bedroom they shared at the live in school where Sarah Bennett was the Headteacher. Video and still images that would result in a whole lot of trouble for the girls if ever viewed by parents and school authorities.

Although not from Sarah Bennett, who for had some time been monitoring many her older boarding students, looking for signs of promiscuous and shameless behavior among them at the behest of her financial and ‘personal’ benefactor Peter Harris. Another extra curricular pastime greatly enjoyed by Sarah Bennett.

Having found a couple of suitable Girls, the next step for Sarah Bennet was ensuring these undisciplined students were roomed together and allowed certain freedoms not available to other students. These were ‘freedoms’ such as having access to small amounts of cigarettes and alcohol, previously laced with certain drugs and passed on to the students by a good looking young groundsman they’d befriended, although in fact a stooge of Peter Harris and Sarah Bennett, thus encouraging yet more illicit behaviour from the two young women.

In time the drugs would begin doing their job and eventually a chat between the Girls and the friendly groundsman would result in nocturnal visits, first by him and then along with a friend, gaining entry via the window of the ground floor bedroom of the two students, a room specifically chosen by Sarah Bennet. A room also containing very well hidden remotely controlled video and photo cameras.

Even though her plans didn’t always bare fruit, Sarah Bennett had over time found enough success to present vivid photos and video film to Peter Harris, all displaying the naked young women having sexual games and far more with the young lads. A service for which Sarah Bennett was then suitably rewarded by Peter Harris., her latest ‘reward’ being Caroline Dixon

Having gathered the photo and video evidence, the girls would then be ‘ invited’ to a meeting with an associate of Peter Harris, where the girls would be shown the damming evidence, along with an assurance their parents, relations and friends need not witness the girls behavior, providing...

The ‘providing ‘ being the girls take part in a drink and drugs party photo shoot for Peter Harris, on the understanding it was a fun only event and for which the girls would be suitably rewarded, while being reassured those photos would be for Peters personal use only, although in reality most eventually turned up on the internet in one form or another.

It was a clever scam, one that had given Peter Harris immense pleasure over the years, one Sean Brady was vaguely aware of and which perfectly suited the controlling nature of Peter Harris. That of collecting wayward teenage daughters of moderately wealthy parents, often living and working overseas, as his trophies, a situation the girls dare not complain about to their parents in fear of family humiliation and of their own often cosseted futures.

Although along the way, Peter had also introduced a few such girls into and often working for his Porn business, as access to easy extra cash for themselves and of course, Peter Harris.

A scam which when gazing at these photos, Sean Brady was finding more and more interesting and for a variety of reasons, not least of all in igniting Sean’s love of a new challenge, but also stirring his cock to ever greater proportions within the mouth of the naked Catherine Dixon, kneeling beneath his desk while working eagerly upon Seans cock with her mouth.

Along With his hand sliding beneath his desk to stroke the long blonde hair of the woman he owed so much to, even if Catherine Dixon didn’t know it, was Sean’s knowledge that Catherine herself had enjoyed a long association with that very same school, as she’d told Sean a good few years ago when he’d first visited Catherine’s home along with Tom French, his pal and fellow conspirator back in those early days of fun with the beautiful mature woman kneeling between his legs, while no doubt hearing every single word.

Sean Brady thought that from being a student border, before eventually becoming a teacher at the girls only school, with her figure and looks Catherine herself must surely have come under close scrutiny of many teachers and even students at the private school and most certainly that of Sarah Bennett when Catherine eventually became a teacher there.

These were indeed Sexually exciting thoughts that led Sean to seeing visions of the woman between his legs being kept naked and regularly spanked and punished by Sarah Bennett, while Catherine crawled on her knees around a French Villa, sexually satisfying the large and rather overweight woman sitting opposite him. Visions sending tremors through the loins of Sean Brady and heading straight toward his cock, where his huge erection almost immediately began gushing hot creamy bursts of semen into the mouth of its very willing recipient, even as in the background, Sean heard Sarah Bennet continuing.

“Of course these are just a few samples of the items I have on offer and there are more for you to study, these were obtained before the departure of Peter Harris and of course the err ... demotion of David Harris”

‘All of which’ words which were puzzling to Catherine, trying to contain the load of Sean’s warm semen gushing in her throat, without it spilling from her mouth, Although they certainly made a lot sense to Sean Brady, with ‘Items’ and ‘Property’ being everyday language in his world for those such as the two students and of course the woman currently kneeling between his legs with his cock in her mouth.

Although Sean being amused by visions of the naked busty blonde Catherine over the tubby knees of her former colleague were all very well, but It would need far more than just such visions for the tubby woman, gazing at him with almost pleading piggy eyes, for Sean to give Sarah Bennett permission to remove and enjoy his prized possession for a couple of weeks. For although Sarah Bennet would see her no doubt ensuing Holiday snaps as time well spent with her probably naked companion as treasured memories, they’d be of no use to Sean Brady, who was only too aware there was little money to be made from such amateur Holiday snaps.

So Sean immediately decided any agreement made with the overweight head teacher over the photos before him, would also rest upon Sarah Bennet agreeing to being instructed by Bill Coombe in the use of and suitable locations of a few movement sensor video recorders in the French Villa, along with lessons in finding the best locations of the concealment of such devices and then of the best use of ordinary, but expensive Holiday cameras, loaned to Sarah Bennett along with the video cameras.

Should Sarah Bennet agree to Sean’s demands, her first task would then be providing Sean with all the other material she she held regarding the two students, after which and if he thought them suitable, Sean decided it would fall upon Dan Dixon to contact the girls and to give them the bad news ... while doing so in the office of their Head Teacher Sarah Bennett, who would first arrange that meeting between Dan and those two girls around his own age.

In effect Sarah Harris was to inform the girls that she’d been approached by a young man wishing to speak with them, although the young man had said this must be in the strictest of confidence, after which Sarah would add if that were to be the case, then her own office would be the most suitable and secure place where the girls could talk with this young man in privacy.

“I’ve no idea why this young man would wish to see you both, although I can’t see what harm it can do, he certainly appeared to be a pleasant and friendly chap, so I see no reason why not” Sarah would tell her students and then allow them to sink in before adding.

“I just hope you two haven’t been doing anything that could bring your school into disrepute, because I most certainly don’t want to be confronted by angry parents accusing your Head Teacher of not ensuring the safety and good behavior of her students” Those would be Sarah’s final words to her two very concerned Students, by then desperate to know just how or why they could be in trouble.

In fact it was a speech Sarah Bennett had used on a good few occasions already and one which over the years, she had honed to perfection.

Catherine’s son Dan would then take over, decided Sean, while his meeting the girls in the HeadTeachers office would add to the authenticity of Dan Dixon, a young man around the same age as the two girls. In fact Dan was someone Sean Brady who had grown to be one of the most devious and cunning people he’d ever come across, with his unique ability to fool anyone into believing every word he said, an attribute Dan Dixon had practiced upon his Mother and others on countless occasions and one he’d take into the hoped for meeting with those two young students.

All of which Sean thought was a pretty neat idea, while beneath his desk, Dans Mother Catherine began cleaning Sean’s now semi flaccid cock with her tongue while the oblivious flabby Headteacher eagerly awaited a hopefully positive response from Sean Brady.

Sean’s thoughts then turned toward how Dan Dixon had been used by Charles Smith since he’d agreed to the demand of Charles that he take Caroline Dixon as his own along with having ‘access’ to her brother Dan. In fact this was an arrangement which Dan had voiced no objections to, given he’d then have his own access to the sister he despised and certainly that of Caroline’s Anus, while accepting the cock of Charles in his own to be a quite pleasurable experience, along with his leaning much from Charles Smith in other areas.

With such thoughts in mind, Sean eventually told Sarah Bennett, “Let me have a look at the other items as soon as you can and I’ll see what I can do for you Mrs Bennett, although it looks good at this stage” leaving Sarah Bennett with a throbbing between her legs, brought on by a growing sense of pleasurable sexual anticipation of having Catherine Dixon to herself for two glorious weeks, unaware the woman she so desperately wanted to accompany her to that villa in the south of France was seeing things in a far different light...

Chapter Two.

Victoria Preston...

Three months after the tumultuous day of reckoning for young David Harris in her ‘Playroom’, the raven haired mature bdsm model beauty Victoria Preston remained unsure as to whether she should be laughing or crying, just as the naked and bound David Harris had been in tears during and after his brutal Anal Rape by two black guys, who’d gone about their cruel and brutal business as if an everyday occurrence, which in many ways it was, while Vicky and her equally naked and bound niece Blonde Caroline Dixon had looked on horrified bewilderment.

Looked on in horror, not only during the brutal sex assault upon David Harris, but afterward, when with the smiling yet brutal Chauffeur Charles standing beside him, Sean Brady had knelt beside the tearful young David Harris and while squeezing Davids naked balls, had then given the teenager an ultimatum both Vicky and Caroline had at the time, thought would make life a whole lot easier for them.

An ultimatum that David Harris either do exactly as he’s told by Sean and Charles, or face the public humiliation of having recordings of his ordeal spread far and wide. Which hadn’t meant anything to Vicky, who soon learned that seeing the last of David Harris was in fact of no great importance to herself or her niece Caroline.

Not when Vicky was told that she was now once again firmly under the control of Sean Brady, the young man whose reign of terror over Vicky had led to her becoming his bdsm whore, through a succession of beatings, while her nephew Dan Dixon had introduced Vicky to the drugs that would soon addle her brain to the extent of Vicky eventually losing ownership to Peter Harris of the lovely home she’d spent so much much love and money on.

Although worse news was to follow for Vicky after assuming David Harris would be removed from the house and that she and her niece Caroline Dixon would then be left to their own devices. For while ignoring the mature raven haired beauty when stepping between Vicky and Caroline, Charles Smith had then lifted her naked niece to her feet and cuffed Caroline’s wrists behind her back, just as though taking possession of a fairground prize he’d just won.

Even then Vicky was wondering what harm she and Caroline had been doing, even though Vicky had at first been horrified when her niece had arrived unannounced a while back with the sole intention of forcibly sexually seducing her unawares Aunt Vicky.

Having first stripped her Aunt Vicky and then giving her naked bottom a very harsh but sexually oriented spanking, during which Caroline was often slipping her fingers between the cunt lips of her squirming Aunt Vicky, Carolines next step had been a forced tongue on tongue kissing of her stunned Aunt Vicky, a kiss the like of which gave Vicky a pleasure she had rarely before experienced.

So much so, Vicky had soon found herself energetically reciprocating the deep tongue kissing and breast and nipple sucking she was receiving from the young Caroline Dixon. Having accepting her submissive role, Vicky had very soon found herself enjoying the taste and aromas to be found around and between the cunt lips and Anus of her lovely blonde niece.

So much so, Vicky was even taking pride in the number of Orgasms she could produce from the gorgeous young body of her niece before looking on in awe when watching Caroline securing her huge pink strap on penis and to then slowly and at times even tenderly, fuck her Vicky’s cunt and Anus in turn.

Even having to take the substitute cock in her mouth afterward and to clean it with her tongue didn’t faze Victoria Preston, who even looked forward to her reward of Caroline pressing a little button, which would then shoot the warm cream mixed with a small measure of Caroline’s piss into Vickie’s mouth for her to savor and swallow...

As odd as that may appear, such pleasures were in fact a lifeline to Victoria Preston, who had not only lost everything she’d previously held dear, but in doing so, being forced to spend the past few years as a mature whore, looking on in helpless despair as her lovely home was transformed into a BDSM whorehouse. All because of her nephew Dan Dixon, the son of her sister, who without a doubt had been responsible for her sister and his own Mother Catherine, meeting the same fate as herself. A teenage devil incarnate who even now would fuck his Mother, sister and his Aunt Vicky whenever and however he wished.

Although one glimmer of light between Vicky and the depths of despair, was her being told by Sean Brady that as after the overthrow of Peter Harris, he now held the deeds to her home in his name, but that a fifty one percent share of the house would be returned to Vicky in five years time ... providing her earnings over those five years matched the value of that fifty one per cent!

It was a deal with the devil, but one Victoria Preston was in no position to refuse, although one somewhat sweetened by the double edged sword of Sean Brady then informing Vicky that her ‘profit’ would shortly be boosted by the arrival of two east illegal immigrant European women, their arrival to be arranged by Olga.

Even as Vicky was taking in this latest blow to her pride and self respect, she’d then been informed by Sean Brady the two women would be working in the downstairs dining room, which, said Sean, was to be converted into a ‘massage’ room, in reality a dimly lit, but well appointed bedroom with a huge double bed as its centerpiece along a door opening on to the downstairs bathroom.

“Oh my God, it’ll now become even more of a whorehouse” realised the stunned Victoria Preston while still kneeling on the floor, although now with the hands of the teenage girl Mandy stroking Vicky’s bare shoulders, before Sean added that Vicky would in future be described as A ‘Language Teacher’ even though a little basic French was the limit of Vicky’s knowledge of other languages.

Only then did it begin to dawn upon Vicky Preston just what incredible changes were afoot, well thought out plans Sean Brady must have been working on long before the humiliation of David Harris, as Vicky was soon to discover, when it appeared Charles had been doing far more than just handcuffing the equally naked Caroline Dixon.

For Charles was actually laying claim to and taking control of Vicky’s young niece, holding Caroline very close to him by her collar and leash and almost tenderly stroking every area of Caroline’s naked body, from her buttocks to beasts and nipples, to her stomach and pubic mound, as if caressing a newly acquired cuddly toy, which in effect really was the case.

With Charles holding the leash and stroking the breasts and nipples of a now anxious and fearful Caroline Dixon, even more plans were released by Sean Brady and with Charles nodding his approval, Vicky was shocked to notice that as if from nowhere, the burly powerful Olga was now stood with this this little group, alongside the much taller slimmer figure of Annie Day, both glaring down at the still tearful and naked David Harris in undisguised distain.

“Olga or Anne Day here will deliver the new women to the house as and when required, after their initial training at the home of Annie Day, although it will be Mandy here who from today is in charge of all matters inside the house, including the discipline of Vicky and the women working downstairs, while Olga will also be on hand should the need arise.

An increased severity of Mandy’s grip upon her shoulders left Vicky in no doubt as to the intent of the young girl, who’d earlier so humiliated both herself and Caroline, while Mandy had also made it quite clear to both women she was capable of inflicting far worse upon them.

Eventually it was then the turn of Caroline Dixon to be stunned when being told by Sean Brady that she was now the possession of Charles, the man now possessively holding Caroline’s leash while stroking her breasts and nipples as Sean went on to make it quite clear to Caroline Dixon that while continuing to ‘work’ at the Girls Boarding school as a trainee teacher, she would now also be used for other duties ... as and when required...

...

Looking back over those few months, Vicky realised it was Caroline Dixon she missed the most, of the genuine fun they’d enjoyed in each others company, perhaps enhanced by thoughts they were doing so despite the trouble they’d find themselves in, should they be caught in the act, which had most certainly been the case when Kevin Smith had walked in on them the fateful day David Harris apparently arrived at Vicky’s home with a pocketful of viagra along with the intention to ‘knock up’ both Caroline and Vicky with a couple more of his children!

How things had yet again changed for Victoria Preston and to her home since that day, when just a few days later a team of builders moved in to transform Vicky’s previously oak paneled dining room into a large luxury bedroom. A bedroom complete with a huge four poster bed set in the centre of the room to enable the bed to be used from both ends and where Sean’s new whores, uncovered by Olga’s friends back in Romania, would ply their new trade.

Having been illegally spirited into the country, these woman had first been trained to perfection in all things sexual by Olga, who had demanded to Sean Brady the women must not be young teenage whores, but elegant, even sophisticated women, those who had fallen on hard times in Romania and were willing to sign ‘contracts of indenture’ committing themselves to be trained in the arts of sexual subservience and lovemaking before eventually entertaining wealthy fully vetted clients.

All of which would take place in the seclusion of the out of town home of Vicky Preston, who along with her bdsm duties, also found herself much in demand as a sophisticated mature raven haired beauty, especially to those clients who took the trouble to peruse the glossy photo brochure of the bdsm model Vicky Preston, a brochure the idea of Sean Brady and kept on the premises along with that of the new women.

Although it wasn’t to be her wealthy discreet clients who eventually troubled Victoria Preston, or the occasional visits of Dan Dixon, who appeared to have taken a shine to the eighteen year old Mandy, who under the instruction’s of Sean Brady, had straight away moved into the second largest upstairs bedroom. Unfortunately for Vicky, a woman over twice the age of Mandy, she was then told by the teenager to not only ensure she made Mandy’s bed every day along with tidying ‘her’ room, but that Vicky also serve Mandy coffee in bed every morning, naked and fully made up and to then remain naked unless informed otherwise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.