Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 31

BDSM Sex Story: Part 31 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“You fucking bastards ... cunts! ... you think you’ll get away with this? ... well just you wait ... my old man will kill the pair of you when he hears about this!”

David Harris wasn’t just angry, anger was an emotion he could cope with, anger was good, a reason for David to express himself by the use of pent up violence, usually against those unfortunate Women and girls annoying him, along with the occasional young man he knew wouldn’t dare fighting back in fear of David’s father Peter.

No, while glaring at the expressionless faces of Sean Brady and Charles, his fathers minder come chauffeur, David Harris was for the first time in his young life trying but failing to come to terms with the added emotions of Shame, Humiliation and disgrace combined with no little fear.

David felt like a trapped and caged animal, in desperation doing the only thing he’d ever done when faced with a problem, using his fathers name In the expectation of instilling fear in others...

Unfortunately for David Harris, his Father was probably the very last person he wanted to be aware of his plight, one that had spiralled out of control just when he’d been enjoying himself while taking what he saw as a well earned break from controlling his absent father business.

David Harris had been enjoying himself at the expense of the unfortunate duo of the naked Victoria Preston and her niece Caroline Dixon, punishing them both with a bullwhip after they’d been strung in the BDSM Playroom adjoining the Vicky’s Bedroom.

The playroom built by David’s absentee father Peter, after he’d taken control of the life of a then drug addicted Victoria Preston to the extent she’d eventually had no option but sign the ownership of her lovely home over to the sadistic cunning Businessman father of the Harris twins David and Mark.

And what a glorious sight those two Women had made, thanks to David’s young assistant Mandy, who’d earlier tied and conjoined Vicky’s equally naked upended niece Caroline into a position where both women were chained to one another while fucking each other’s cunts with the use of Penis gags strapped to their mouths.

What great fun that had been for the brutal statistic yet bored David Harris, who’d used the assorted whips and canes hung from the Playroom walls upon every inch of those two naked bodies, just to get his vindictive message across to them, although in reality a message Vicky and Caroline had earlier taken on board during the brutality toward them of young Mandy.

Mandy, who had one moment been standing in the doorway admiring the use of a whip by her young boss upon the two naked bodies, but who then suddenly disappeared from view, only for minutes later and to the astonishment of David Harris, be replaced at the door by two burly and somewhat fearsome looking guys, not just standing there, but walking toward the puzzled and increasingly anxious teenager.

It hadn’t taken long for the two old friends of Charles to begin the job they’d been hired to do, although when having been told just what the work involved, they’d probably have done so as a favour for Charles, who’d once helped provide security during the gay and lesbian videos they made together.

Struggle as he might and protest as much as he could, young David Harris proved no match for the two burly intruders and it was with no little amusement that from the downstairs TV screens, Sean Brady viewed David being ‘worked over’ by Ray, the larger of the two black guys around his stomach and lower body.

As Rays’ pal Del looked on in amusement, it wasn’t long before David Harris became a quivering tearful wreck, curled up on the floor in pain and fear, before being stripped naked by Del, when first flipping David over onto his stomach and then handcuffing his wrists together, before silencing David’s angry yet fearful complaints by filling the naked David’s mouth with a black rubber ball gag.

The results of which, left the teenage father of Catherine Dixons baby son Peter squirming in fearful trepidation upon the playroom floor, in full view of the two bruised women, themselves still naked and conjoined by rope and chain while top and tailed, licking each others cunt, helplessly awaiting either their release or whatever else may lay in store for them.

Although as the two Black guys had been given no particular instructions regarding the naked and tired Vicky and her equally naked niece Caroline Dixon, the events before them proved to be a double edged sword.

For although having been released from their current tiring position, the naked Aunt and Niece remained gagged and handcuffed to each other while kneeling upon the floor, nearby the stricken, humiliated and himself handcuffed David Harris.

Once finished with two women they had no interest in, Ray and Del then went about the enjoyable business of breaking and sexually humiliating the terrified and fearful David Harris.

Business that began with the two men strapping David into a black leather bondage harness, complete with collar and cuffs, the straps of which criss crossed Davids naked chest, back and thighs, while a pair of painful clover clamps were clipped to David’s nipples, complete with humiliating tinkling bells hanging from Davids nipple clamps.

Then to complete David’s tearful humiliation, a steel ring was pushed painfully over his testicles, squeezing the sack of the teenagers testicles like a dogs bollocks.

There, with the video cameras dotted around the playroom recording every second of David’s abuse and before the eyes of the amazed Vicky Preston and Caroline Dixon, the teenage David Harris was subjected to an horrific sexually motivated beating from Del and Ray, who used a variety of whips and canes upon the bound and naked body of the teenager, before forcing a large black butt deep plug into the Anus of David in preparation for two black cocks to fuck David’s Anus a little later.

Fully aware there was wasn’t the slightest possibility of escaping the clutches of these two powerful gay men, the tearful David Harris could do little other than to accept his fate, rather than suffering more and more hugely painful blows from the whips and crops when already sobbing with a pain he couldn’t take much more of.

Instead the pleading David opted to undergo the utter shame and humiliation of having his ass spanked and his balls fondled over black knees, all under the amused gaze of Caroline and Vicky, especially when on his knees, with one black cock in his mouth and the other in his Anus.

This after David had been instructed to crawl toward both me and then kneeling between their legs, taking a cock in his hand, lowering his mouth over its head and sucking on it in the very same way he’d so often demanded Vicky and Caroline to do with his own cock.

All of which was well deserved Kama as far as the watching Vicky and Caroline were concerned, for the sexual abuse brutal David Harris was getting at the hands and cocks of the two powerful gay black guys was no more than he thoroughly deserved, news of which would be on the streets within hours, leaving David Harris the subject of derision and humiliation.

Having watched the final scenes played out in the playroom along with Sean when finally arriving at Vicky’s house after his sexual dalliance with Catherine Dixon and her son, a smile from Charles said it all to Sean, for his friends had more than done the job, leaving the bound and naked David Harris a quivering tearful wreck.

Sean thought they deserved every penny they were getting for a job Charles would have done himself, before having the idea of using his gay black friends, who having completed the job on David Harris, then made their way downstairs to say hello to Charles, leaving Sean to make his way upstairs and to check the three bound captives in the playroom.

Although not before Sean had first checked one of the spare bedrooms, there to find an angry bound and gagged, although fully dressed Mandy, laying upon the large bed and to whom Sean then explained the reason why she’d been left this way, although more importantly, the proposition Sean had decided to put to the eighteen year old...

Ten minutes later a delighted Mandy was confidently striding into the playroom toward the naked Caroline Dixon and and her Aunt Victoria Preston, still bound together and kneeling upon the carpeted area of the floor, just a few feet from the equally naked figure of David Harris, still tethered to the floor while gagged and handcuffed

Unable to vent his fury in any way other than with blazing eyes, David Harris could do nothing but glare at Mandy, the girl he’d brought with him, who all but ignoring, David, simply went about separating Caroline and Vicky from the rope holding them together.

Although Aunt and Niece were to be mistaken if thinking they’d fare better than their tormentor in chief David Harris

For having selected a long thin bamboo cane from the rack of whips and canes upon the wall, Mandy then began cracking the bamboo painfully across backs and then buttocks of each woman, using the cane to herd them into a position where they were kneeling naked, side by side with wide spread knees while displaying their glistening wet cunts, and where with hands behind their heads, Vicky and Caroline were able to view the entrance of Charles and Sean Brady into the playroom.

Sean Brady was only too aware the recently hugely expanded cum encrusted anal ring of David Harris would be bruised and sore for days and probably weeks to come and this would be a salutary reminder to David of the hours of sexual and mental humiliation he’d endured at the hands and cocks of two very dominant gay black guys, all under the humiliating naked gaze of Vicky Preston and Caroline Dixon and more importantly, the assorted playroom cameras recording every single moment of the humiliation of David Harris.

The resulting Video would of course first be carefully edited, to not only show David sexually abused and beaten wearing nothing more than the bondage harness and cuffs, but also without his bonds and to all intents enjoying a Gay Male threesome with Ray and Del, together with David’s mouth greedily consuming the semen of both men, along with shots of David’s anal penetration with yet more Semen in, around and dripping from Davids teenage Anus.

A Video recording so humiliating, that after having seen it for himself, David Harris would say and do anything asked of him to prevent others from viewing it.

It was there, with Sean Brady gripping and squeezing Davids flaccid cock, that David Harris would be given a simple choice.

That from he now either sit quietly at his fathers desk counting paper clips and doing exactly as he’s told by Sean and Charles while occasionally being allowed to fuck and even beat some of the women they controlled.

Or Alternatively, a copy of the degrading and humiliating Video would be sent to his Father, his brother Mark and to every other person close to him, along with all the staff of his Fathers various business interests.

As for Peter Harris himself, Sean was sure Peter would fall into line, rather than seeing a laughing stock made of himself and his family, although it was Charles who’d really produced a rabbit from the hat when showing Sean a couple of copied recordings of Peter Harris and some of his wealthy cronies in the act of engaging in underage sex, during the type of gathering Catherine Dixon had once been required to play hostess to, along with a copy of another of Catherine Herself, having her naked body upon the dinner table fondled and toyed with by Mark and Harris while under the approving gaze of their father Peter.

All of which constituted enough damning evidence to place Peter Harris and others in a jail cell for quite some time

“So don’t worry about Him” Charles had told Sean “Stupid he’s not, we won’t be seeing him for a while!”

...

The only real demand from Charles to Sean Brady when discussing the downfall of the Harris family, had been he would have Caroline Dixon as his own while also having ‘ready access ‘ to Caroline’s Brother Dan

Other than that, Catherine Dixon and her sister Victoria Preston would return to the ownership of Sean Brady, an idea Sean had readily agreed to, being fully aware of the money he would again make from Vicky and Catherine, while pursuing ideas that had stalled after Peter Harris had pounced.

And even if David Harris proved a problem with his child, Olga would be there to take care of him, as she was already so often doing alongside the tall grey haired lesbian Annie Day, herself turned by the fearsome Olga from her old dominant self to become Olga’s submissive slave lover and who under Olgas agreement with Charles and Sean would would now belong completely to Olga, the burly dominant Romanian lesbian.

The intention of Charles to take Caroline Dixon as his own, owed more to his irritation at seeing Caroline ruling the roost at the Manor House when under the protection of Peter Harris, even talking to Charles as if a low life hired help.

Well no longer. Today he would be having his own key to that fancy apartment, paid for by Peter Harris and where he’d literally keep her on a tight leash, using Caroline and her brother to satisfy his own needs and desires while

The only concern for Sean was Charles demanding he also used Dan Dixon whenever her desired, telling Sean he’d had had a soft spot for the boy ever since Dan had been responsible for saving his Aunt Vicky Preston from the clutches of Kevin Smith.

While Charles, only too aware of Dans animosity toward his sister, had also pointed out to Sean they could make good money using Dan to beat and fuck his sister Caroline before an audience of incest enthusiasts.

Although What Charles hadn’t added, was that while not rampantly gay himself, the idea of fucking Dan Dixon alongside his sister Caroline during a threesome was hugely appealing to him and one he intended to take full advantage of.

So the deal agreed between Sean and Charles was that Sean Brady assume administrative control of Peters more illicit enterprises alongside Charles, himself annoyed with Peter Harris for not handing Charles control over the business while Peter was away, but also along with the formidable Olga, Charles was sick and tired of Peters teenage kid David lording it over everyone, without a clue as to the damage he was causing,

In effect Charles be the muscle and enforcer, ensuring both Peters twin sons and anyone loyal to Peter Harris towed the line while Sean would take complete control of the administrative side of the business from his office in the ‘Bookshop’.

A new beginning which in fact began with Sean kneeling beside the angry humiliated tearful Dave Harris and spending some time telling the youth his own future would begin right now...

Three Months Later...

Old Adventures and a New Dawn.

.

Sitting comfortably in the huge office Chair he’d inherited from Tony Weston, along with the equally imposing desk in his office above the used Bookstore which in reality was little more than a cover for the Porn and BDSM business taking up the two floors above the Bookshop, a very contented Sean Brady surveyed his large office with satisfaction.

Even though an awful had happened over the past three months, Sean’s thoughts were never far from from the day he’d first set foot in this office to meet the imposing figure of Tony Weston.

Nor of course we’re the thoughts of Sean Brady ever far from the woman and her son who had in truth, played a major, if unwitting role, in Sean persuading Tony to hire Sean as his trainee and enforcer of the teenage BDSM whores Tony employed.

For along with Sean’s handling and punishment of Joan, his then long time assistant, Tony Weston had been hugely impressed by the confident manner of young Sean Brady and of how he’d gone about entrapping and dominating the beautiful mature blonde mother, Catherine Dixon, to the extent Catherine not only accepted and obeyed Sean as her ‘Master’, but that Catherine had been prepared not only to visit Tony’s office, but there to kneel all but naked upon Tony’s huge desk and then undergo further ‘Training’ in Tony’s sex dungeon/playroom on the next floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.