Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 30

BDSM Sex Story: Part 30 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Apologies to regular readers for the delay.

...

Although quite naturally missing her young baby child Peter, Catherine Dixon was at least content in the knowledge her son was by now in the strong caring hands of the otherwise fearsome Olga up at the Manor House of Peter Harris, the grandfather of her youngest son and now apparently half a world away, after having left the running of his ‘Business’ in the hands of his teenage son David Harris, along with Sean Brady.

Sean Brady, whom Catherine realized she hadn’t seen for some time, any more than she’d recently seen much of her sons father David, who having ‘knocked her up’ in his own words, now appeared to be losing interest in his son and of the milk David had at first been so eager to suckle from her breasts at the expense of his newborn son. And Sean Brady? How different things were now, from when the strong blonde teenage youth had first visited her home and when albeit at first reluctantly, she’d succumbed to Seans mixture of brutality and sexual allure, during what became the most momentous day of her life.

The day a forty year old blonde housewife had, in the course of an incredible afternoon of sex, pain and brutality eventually realized her submission and willingly became a Sex slave to a teenage boy, setting in motion that incredible journey of pain and pleasure, leading to her eventually giving birth to the son of another teenage boy. while hiding the disappointment her baby son was not the child of Sean Brady, but that of the wild and unpredictable David Harris. David Harris, the wild child twin so of Peter Harris, who Catherine was in both fear of and infatuated with in equal measure. Even so Catherine remained infatuated with David Harris if for no other reason than he was the embodiment of her desire to be abused and sexually subjugated by teenage boys, a long repressed desire, unveiled and then used by Sean Brady to devastating effect.

Although just what was going on? Wondered Catherine, the morning after she’d spent the night in bed, not only with her older son Dan, but also with Charles, the burly minder and Chauffeur of Peter Harris, who’d suddenly turned up at the house the previous afternoon. Although for whatever reason, Catherine remained unaware, only that the sudden appearance of Olga after the arrival of Charles, to care for and eventually take young baby Peter to the Manor House for ‘a day or so’ meant something very different was afoot, especially as she still hadn’t heard a word from her baby’s father David.

Although what Catherine was most certainly aware of, had been how out of the blue and seemingly character for him, both she and her elder son Dan had been sexually used and abused by Charles, during which time he’d orchestrated and viewed a sex session between herself and Dan, who while fucking his Mother before the approving eyes of the burly chauffeur, had for the first time suckled on each of her nipples and drank from them the milk which these days young Peter barely got a taste of.

After which come the explosive news from Charles that both she and her son were now back under the control of Sean Brady and himself, no longer Peter or David Harris!

Sudden news which served only to confuse Catherine all the more, for what about David Harris, the teenage father of her son? The teenager who Catherine had by now become accustomed to coming and going as he pleased, even using his own key to her home, while also using and abusing Catherine whenever he wished, often under the eyes of her elder son Dan while ignoring his own baby son, although still suckling the milk from her breasts when fucking her.

Although hardly in love with David Harris in the conventional sense, he was still the father of her youngest child and Catherine had by now grown accustomed to feeling the teenage cock of David Harris thrusting into her, often rekindling memories of the night he’d planted the seed of young baby Peter inside her. Even having David suckling the milk from her breasts while fucking her had become an erotic pleasure for Catherine, even though fully aware she was being used by David until an inevitable boredom with her set in, which Catherine realised was already the case in some respects, even though she remained infatuated with David Harris.

However Catherine was now finding the morning after to be little different from the night before, for having being told to shower by Charles, Dan had remained naked and at the beck and call of Charles around the house. As for Catherine herself, Charles apparently preferred seeing the mature blonde beauty dressed in breast revealing black satin lingerie, along with stockings suspenders and high heels, even if minus any panties, leaving Catherine’s shaven cunt available for frequent inspection by Charles, who’d already taken the opportunity of fucking both Catherine’s Cunt and Anus that morning.

Not that Catherine was about to complain about her treatment at the hands of the brutal burly Charles, for as a submissive sex slave she was far too well trained and obedient to even consider doing so, no more than she would complain about the sexual treatment being meted out to her son Dan by Charles, even if Catherine felt an enormous sense of guilt and sympathy toward the plight of Dan finding himself being used as a sex toy every by Charles every bit as much as herself.

Although Catherine hadn’t realized Dan, who’d already spoken with Sean Brady, was not only taking pleasure from the attentions of Charles, but that he saw his sexual obedience toward the burly chauffeur a small price to pay for regaining almost complete control over the beautiful Mother, the Mother he had loved with a sexual desire and passion since his first strange sensations of sexual arousal when he began jerking off into his mothers panties to visions of t of his naked Mother enveloping his trembling young cock in her mouth.

For Catherine, the truth was that having eventually been tied spreadeagled and naked to her own bed by the burly chauffeur, before sitting beside her while she’d embarrassingly watched her naked son crawl between the knees of Charles and once again take his cock in his mouth. Despite witnessing yet another assumed humiliation of her son, Catherine very soon found herself wet and sexually energised, when with one hand resting upon the head of her son working away on his cock, Charles had oh so casually finger fucked the cunt of Dans naked spreadeagled Mother and When doing so there had been no brutality to the approach of Charles, simply a teasing open of Catherine’s slick cunt lips before his fingers found every crevice of her inner cunt while occasionally teasing her clit.

Actions which combined with the incredible sight of her equally naked son, with his lips and mouth over a huge cock that appeared to fill Dan’s mouth, had left his incredulous naked and bound Mother staring awestruck at the erotic sight before her, while gradually approaching her own huge orgasm with sighs wriggles and groans Catherine had no wish to hide from the ears of her son, even hoping Dan would take note of them while working his mouth over the cock of the large man toying with her cunt.

Even now, the following morning, Catherine remained wet and tingling with desire, no matter how illicit the experiences of the previous night may have been when Charles, continuing to be the ringmaster of that circus of desire, had shot his load of cum into the mouth of the naked Dan, who still on his knees between the legs of Charles, had then been ordered to retain that semen in his mouth. Then Catherine’s son had been given the task by Charles of climbing onto his Mothers bed between her knees and to drip from his mouth the semen Charles had shot into it into the open mouth of his Mother, before then kissing his Mother, tongue to deep tongue and in the words of Charles, ensuring Mom and son both got a good taste of him.

Nor had Catherine ever imagined that despite having previously been fucked by her son on a good few occasions, she’d actually find herself double fucked in Anus and Cunt by Dan and Charles, but after having swallowed every drop of Charles semen before a long bout of French kissing with her son, that’s exactly what Catherine had found herself, albeit enjoyably, subjected to. For having been released from her bonds, under of the instructions of Charles, he and Dan had then double fucked Catherine in every conceivable position, exchanging holes and positions on and around the bed and even standing up with Dan stood behind his Mother with his cock in her Anus while Charles took her from the front.

With Catherine lying on her back on top of him, it has been Charles, with his cock buried deep in her Anus, who first began shooting his final hot load of the day deep within Catherine rectum, while above her, fucking his Mother in the missionary position, Dan then began adding his own hot juices to those of Charles inside his Mothers body. Engulfed in a tide of illicit sexual frenzy, Catherine not only found her arms encircling her sons head as his young cock shot his load of hot semen deep into his mother’s cunt, but after pulling her face up to that her son and thrusting her tongue deep into Dans mouth to meet his own, Catherine was once again began engaging in a bout of passionate sexually charged tongue to tongue kissing with her son.

Recollections of which flooded Catherine’s thoughts the following morning at the breakfast table when watching her son Dan and Charles eating the breakfast she’d prepared for them both and herself, while also mulling over her concerns for the immediate future of her family.

For everything Charles had said ... and done since his arrival the previous day, had been with a relaxed, casual and almost uncaring attitude by the burly Chauffeur, as if he hadn’t a care in the world, leaving Catherine to assume a tumultuous change in the order of things within the empire of Peter Harris had taken place. For why else would Charles have been speaking with Sean Brady on his phone over breakfast, when Catherine became aware of Charles and Sean discussing her daughter Caroline and sister Vicky and that David Harris would now ‘understand the situation’ whatever that meant.

Although after breakfast, Catherine had been forced to place such questions to one side when the seemingly insatiable Charles once again played the ringmaster, having Catherine kneeling between his legs and taking his cock in her mouth with Charles squeezing and massaging her breasts and nipples, while for his part Dan was given the task of kneeling behind his lingerie clad mother and pulling aside Catherine’s tiny thong to then run his tongue from her cunt lips to Anus, while also pushing his tongue deep inside both his Mothers holes.

A task Dan not only carried out with skill and relish, but also soon had juices flowing freely from his Mothers cunt over his face and mouth as Catherine redoubled her attentions upon the cock in her own mouth. Eventually, with his face now plastered with his mothers juices, Dan could resist no longer and after raising his head and body, his huge trembling cock soon found its way between her wet cunt lips and on deep inside that hot cavern of pleasure. There, buried to the hilt inside his Mothers cunt, her sons cock was filling Catherine as never before, encouraging her to redouble her own efforts upon the huge cock of Charles already filling her mouth, while feeling Dans hands gripping her hips. There Dans cock remained, touching the extreme walls of his Mothers cunt, throbbing and wet until Dan suddenly became aware the wonderful sensation of his Mothers Virginal muscles were actually tightening themselves around his cock, almost trapping this wonderful organ inside her that Catherine herself had made. Then, while almost deep throating the cock of Charles, Catherine began easing herself ever so slightly back and forth upon that of her son inside her, leaving Dan in seventh heaven, never before experiencing such a wonderful sensation, certainly not from his mother, or any woman he’d thus far fucked and with that knowledge came the realisation his Mother was his ... really his, no matter who fucked her, she wanted her son inside her more than anyone, holding him there, fucking him there.

Along with those thoughts came a realisation by Dan that his hatred toward David Harris for forcibly impregnating his Mother with his baby brother hardly mattered, not when his Mother was obviously demonstrating to him just who it was she really wanted. Dan had by then also come to terms with the knowledge he’d played his own part in his Mother becoming pregnant with his duplicity and trickery, even though he’d harbored dreams of producing his own child with his Mother, although after his discussion with Sean and Charles, surely things would be changing for the better and Dan still held out hopes that may well still be the case, certainly if he were now allowed unlimited access to his Mothers cunt, as Charles had promised him would be the case.

Along with Catherine’s increased, almost frenzied sucking of his cock came the realisation by Charles from slow the back and forth movement Catherine was actually fucking her boy Dan and concerned she may just gat carried away and accidentally bite down on him Charles decided it was time to empty his own load into Catherine’s mouth and then sit back and enjoy a Mother and Son show. Even after Charles had shot his load, Catherine’s mouth remained exactly where it was, only by them running her tongue around the deflated cock of Charles while stroking his balls with her fingers and easing her cunt slowly back and forth upon her sons huge cock. To Charles it appeared it was not only young Dan Dixon in seventh heaven, standing still and doing nothing other than running the palms of his hands up and down his mothers body, from buttocks to breasts, for much to the amusement of Charles, Catherine herself was already experiencing orgasm after orgasm while easing herself back and forth upon her sons rampant young cock. Eventually of course Dan could hold out no longer and with groan after groan, gripping his Mothers hips the teenager unleashed a huge volume of his hot seed deep within his Mothers welcoming cunt while after raising her head from the cock of Charles, Catherine began crying out ‘oh my god ... oh my god’ over and again before again lowering her head to kiss and kick every centimetre of his groin...

“Okay you two, as much as I’m enjoying myself it’s time I wasn’t here” A hugely relaxed and satisfied Charles eventually exclaimed a little regretfully from the comfort of the sofa, more than happy with the events of the previous night and this morning. As much as he was thoroughly enjoying life at the Dixon Home, Charles was only too aware he was by then expected at the home of Vicky Preston, where Sean Brady and a couple of his old army pals along were waiting, along with what Charles assumed would be a very surprised and frightened David Harris for a meeting Charles looked forward to with great anticipation. A meeting which would also present Charles with the opportunity of catching up with Victoria Preston, whom he’d always had a soft spot for, along with Catherine’s daughter Caroline, who was a different proposition altogether.

Gazing almost fondly toward the Mother and Son facing him while kneeling naked and semi naked upon the lounge Carpet, with his eyes taking in Dans large drooping cock and its plum like head brushing the carpet, Charles yet again wondered why he’d found himself so taken with the teenage son of Catherine Dixon, ever since the orgy arranged by David Harris when he’d been unexpectedly tasked by David to give the naked Dan Dixon an over the knee spanking before the eyes of his mother Catherine.

A task which, while assuming he didn’t have a Gay bone in his body, Charles oddly found himself warming to, almost as much as he was warming Dans taught red ass with his large hands, so much so that with Dan draped over his knees, Charles had unexpectedly found himself fondling Dans cock to erection and massaging the teenagers balls.

Then came the moment Dan was ordered by David to crawl between his legs and to give Charles a blow job and to swallow his cum when doing so.

Even now Charles wondered why he hadn’t told David Harris to behave himself and to get lost, but something, be it perhaps curiosity combined with no little lust, had held Charles back before being astonished to discover just how much pleasure he was getting from the mouth and tongue of young Dan Dixon, especially when Charles realised Dan was warming to his task of sucking his cock, so much so the teenager was very soon pushing his tongue deep into its slit, licking away Charles pre cum before under the watchful and stunned eyes of his helpless Mother, Dan had eventually swallowed every last drop of semen from Charles’s rampant penis.

While not finding himself particularly attracted to the idea of having a repeat performance from other young men, the simple fact was along with his Mother Catherine, Charles now had a soft spot for Dan and that performance upon his cock by Dan, who’d long since decided pleasure outweighed humiliation, had proved beyond doubt that for whatever reason, the boy was determined to please Charles every bit as much as was his Mother, a realisation which suited Charles down to the ground.

Especially when the redoubtable and burly Olga, ostensibly a hugely loyal retainer of Peter Harris, had first put her idea into the head of Charles during one of their regular chats over a drink or two when angered and frustrated by the continual interference of young David Harris in her work and routine since his father had departed. Although for Olga it had been David casting covetous eyes upon and then sexually abusing her beloved Annie Day, that had been the last straw for Olga, especially after David, believing he could do whatever he wished to those under his control, had left the body of the tall crop haired mature lesbian black and blue while almost having biten Annie’s nipples from her breasts.

“No more ... Olga no longer care Charles, we need do something about the boy” The angry Olga had stated before going on to add.

“Olga know Charles like Catherine very much ... Olga see it in you eyes ... and the boy Dan, Olga hear how you spank him ... play with him then cum in his mouth”

“Hell you don’t miss much Olga” replied Charles before being amazed to hear the burly East European dominant lesbian telling him.

“So why not we do something Charles my friend, between us we take Catherine, Caroline and Vicky and the boy Dan, we take the whole family away from horrible boy David, we make him look stupid, maybe on film so horrible boy has to shut up or is shown on internet” Before the admiring gaze of Charles, Olga then laughed aloud and added, we film David having BDSM Gay orgy, he whipped, beaten fucked in Ass by gang of men ... he no say nothing after that”!

Being only too aware of the violence an angry Olga was capable of, Charles knew far better than to even question the burly East European, for she was in fact just about giving Charles an instruction, one he immediately took on board

“Well Olga, I gotta say you’ve got all the angles covered, aside from his brother Mark, although I can easily take care of him ... and get Sean Brady to set up the filming with a couple of guys I know ... but what about you Olga, what do want out of all this?”

“Olga want good share of money made from the three whores and she get to keep Annie ... she mine ... then we live together in house of Vicky, there we control her and the others for you and even look after baby Peter”

‘Hell, Olga really has figured it out’ thought Charles who then considered the as yet untouched question of a returning Peter Harris to be one he could deal with himself before telling Olga. “Sounds fine to me Olga, and don’t worry about Peter Harris, I’ll deal with him myself”

Olga knew the loyal and burly minder, enforcer and driver well enough to take Charles at his word. As Loyal he may well be, Charles was far from stupid and during his time spent working for Peter Harris, he had accumulated more than enough information and evidence of the shady illegal side of Peters business to ensure his boss would down for a very long time, should the need ever arise.

Such incriminating information, together with the humiliation his son David would shortly be suffering, should ensure the plans he was making with Olga would go uncontested by Peter Harris, decided Charles, who was only too aware of Peters determination to avoid bad publicity.

There and then Charles decided he and Olga would make for a pretty good team, relieving Peter Harris of a few illegal business activities while each of them would in the process be gaining more than the extra cash they would generate. “I’ll go see Sean Brady tomorrow Olga, he’s long had a score to settle with Peter Harris and will be well up for some retribution”


At around the same time Charles was spending his enjoyable and productive morning at the home of Catherine Dixon, a teenage woman sitting in the passenger seat of the car driven by David Harris was enjoying a thirty minute drive into the countryside, even if the driver happened to be the obnoxious figure of the equally teenage David Harris, loathed and feared by the other women and girls who found themselves ‘working’ at the Manor House of David’s father Peter and who often felt the wrath and sexual abuse of his young son, the wilder and far more aggressive of Peters twin sons

In fact Mandy Hill was another of Sean Brady’s younger whores, used by the clients of Sean Brady and Peter Harris at both the Manor House and in Sean’s office ‘dungeon’, as and when required and Mandy being a tall long haired busty teenager, this was on a very regular basis, even if she had had a spiteful and violent streak toward other whores and women in general.

The Knowledge of which Sean Brady had been only too willing to share with David Harris, even if the son of Peter Harris had been a complete pain in the Ass since his old man Peter handed the reins of his porn business over to David and why, after a very interesting chat and subsequent agreement with Peters chauffeur come minder Charles, Sean suggested to David that Mandy accompany him during this visit to the Preston House that day.

And so in turn David Harris had informed Mandy she was to accompany him on a drive out to a house in the countryside, where she would be expected perform a Disciplinary process upon two of his Slaves who’d been ‘cheating’ on him, as David had put it.

None of which particularly bothered Mandy, who had few few real friends anyway and certainly none at either the Manor House or the ‘Bookshop’ of Sean Brady, besides which, she was by then looking forward to administering what she saw as a ‘punishment’ beating to a couple of young girls. “Whatever you say boss” Mandy assured David Harris, while hoping he wasn’t also expecting her to perform upon him.

Only later would Mandy discover these ‘girls’, would in fact be the imperious Caroline Dixon, who usually strutted around as if she were the boss at the Manor House, together with an older raven haired large breasted good looker, who Mandy would later discover to be Victoria Preston, and who although having heard her name mentioned a few times, Mandy hadn’t actually met in person...

After a thirty minute drive it had been with some surprise that when arriving in the car brought for him by his father in driveway of a large detached house set on the edge of the countrysidle, Mandy then watched David confidently strolling toward its large oak front door, seemingly without a care in the wold.

“Wait her until I go inside and then follow me”, David had told Mandy, before she watched him arrive at the front door, where slipping a key into lock before pushing open the large door and then striding through the doorway, unaware this was a house, where under the supervision of the fearsome woman Mandy knew as Olga, Vicky Peston spent a great deal of time ‘servicing’ male and female clients in this house, along with teenage friends of David Harris.

A house which had once been owned by Victoria Preston herself, before falling into the clutches of first Sean Brady and then, far worse, Peter Harris and along with it, the inevitable consequences of first drug dependency and then debt, fear, humiliation and pain. All of which led to Victoria having to sign over the deeds of her precious home over to Peter Harris. After which, the addition of a Dungeon cum playroom along with a punishment room especially for Vicky, had promptly turned Victoria Prestons very desirable country home into BDSM whore house, solely for the use of Vicky’s ‘clients’ visiting and using the mature raven haired BDSM whore, along with other whores Peter decided would use the house from time to time, all under the nose of the helpless Victoria Preston.

Which was pretty much why Sean Brady had suggested Mandy accompany David during this visit. Only later would Mandy discover these ‘girls’, would include the imperious Caroline Dixon, who usually strutted around as if she were the boss at the Manor House, together with an older raven haired large breasted good looker, who Mandy would later discover to be Victoria Preston, who although having hear her name mentioned a few times, Mandy hadn’t actually met in person.

Although upon her arrival Mandy was aware of none of those things, simply assuming that they had arrived at a property belonging to the Harris family and either the ‘girls’, David had spoken of we’re already within the house, or perhaps would soon be arriving, for Mandy herself had lost count of the number of times she herself was very often ‘delivered’ to such a house in a classy car.

Not that she was complaining, decided Mandy, for such treatment marked her out as being different from other girls, those forced to ply their trade on the streets and at the mercy of pimps only too ready to hand out beatings to the girls not handing over enough money. Sure she endured the occasional beating from Sean Brady and others connected to him, but such beatings were usually sexually oriented enough for Mandy to also take pleasure from while receiving a painful message and so Eventually opening the passenger door, Many eased her tall slim although busty body from her seat within Davids car and followed David toward the house.

Another bonus for Mandy today was rather than her having to wear her usual street girl outfit of a micro skirt and very revealing top, today she wore an almost every day, if figure hugging business style grey button down coat and matching skirt, even if the the black lace lingerie beneath, with its tiny thong, quarter cup nipple revealing bra and matching suspender belt with black stockings gave a far better indication of Mandy’s trade.

Although what Mandy hadn’t expected to witness when walking through the doorway and then on into the large lounge, had been the stunning vision of two lingerie clad female bodies, both of whom were on their knees beside one another, their ass cheeks ankles resting upon ankles encased in high heeled shoes, while their hands were clasped together upon their heads.

More surprising for Mandy was neither of these kneeling figures were far from young doped up bleary eyed teenagers she’d been expecting to see at the house, but Well groomed highly attractive mature women of varying ages Wearing black lingerie almost identical to that of Mandy beneath her severe business suit. Lingerie consisting of a quarter cup bra, leaving large breasts and nipples fully on display, a tiny black thong almond with matching suspender belts clipped to seamed lace stockings, both women were looking up toward the teenage David Harris, standing beside Mandy with crossed arms immediately before the two women each of whom were handcuffed behind their backs and gagged with identical black leather ball gags.

It was the younger of the two women, the blonde beauty Caroline Dixon, who first became aware of the presence of Mandy and with instant recognition glared up at the teenager with look of contempt and even arrogance, before returning her gaze up toward David Harris, while the older, Raven haired Vicky Preston’s eyes barely registered the presence of Mandy before returning her gaze toward David Harris.

Unaware just what was expected of her, but fully aware of the contempt in the eyes of both Caroline and the older woman, Mandy decided she’d stand beside David Harris with her own arms crossed and await his instructions, for if nothing else, by doing so she could wind up the Dixon Bitch, probably before being told in no uncertain terms to join them by David Harris.

So Mandy was a little surprised when turning toward her she was then told by David Harris. “These two bitches are Slaves Vicky and Caroline, you’ve probably seen Caroline at the Manor House, she was an ornament on my old mans office desk, while the older one is Slave Vicky, one of our high end bdsm whores and living working in this house, which she previously owned but which now belongs to my father, although with the old man away they are my bitches now ... aren’t you? ... like you are my bitch Mandy”

Surprised at how quickly both women then nodded and mumbled a “Yes Master “ to David through the rubber gags, while fully aware of Davids malign reputation, Mandy quickly added her own “Yes Master” who although not at all sure that really was case, didn’t realise her words had quietly pleased David Harris, who then added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.