Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 3

BDSM Sex Story: Part 3 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Only at the weekend, with her husband finally at home, would Catherine find some rest-bite from from constant thoughts of ‘her new young master’ as she cleaned, cooked and generally tried her best to recreate her previous family bonding.

Even so, over those couple of days, Catherine could still think of very little other Sean’s treatment of her on that Wednesday afternoon. With her every such thought recalling over and again how he had quite simply conquered her body and mind and so yet again that all too familiar throbbing of her cunt would begin and Catherine would take from its hiding place, the cell phone Sean had given her, only to feel disappointed there was no text message for her.

But come the weekend, her husband, exhausted as usual from his week of business travels, had hardly noticed just how much effort Catherine made toward him, her special dresses, her makeup and the meal and wine on the Saturday evening with Dan out of the house, when Catherine finally managed to get her husband, after the bottle of wine, upstairs in their bedroom.

In fact Catherine had devoted all her energy in her feverish attempts to rekindle the old spark between them.

Everything she did was all in the hope she may somehow drive from her mind the now constant visions of Sean Brady invading her anus with his huge cock. Hoping, praying even that she could, via her husband of so many years, somehow make herself come to her senses.

However, Despite her husband trying his best, albeit in the usual missionary position, while Catherine, like some crazed junkie desperate for a hit, could see not her beloved husband, but Sean’s muscular young body before her, pumping her, telling her she was his property and his alone.

Even when her husband eventually ejaculated inside her unfulfilled pussy, Catherine was astonished to find herself wondering how often in future Sean would actually allow her to fuck her own husband.

Quickly though, Catherine dismissed the absurdity of such thinking, for wasn’t she was a loving married forty two year old mother of two? She loved her family and her husband ... she was not the plaything of a teenage boy.

But that night, a sleepless Catherine tossed and turned in her bed, her mind ablaze with images of her being in a strange office with Sean Brady whipping her, naked, bound and gagged body, before forcing her to take the whole of his massive organ into her mouth until it was thrusting against to back of her throat!...

With his wealthy parents owning a chain of electronics stores, Sean Brady had no difficulty in providing Dan with some minute state of the art wireless motion triggered WiFi spy cams.

These Dan would discreetly position in his Mother’s bedroom and bathroom.

For In future Dan was to record upon a couple of laptops Sean had also provided everything of interest his mother did in those areas.

He would view the recordings every day and immediately inform Sean of anything unusual or interesting on the recordings.

For Just as Sean had expected him to be, Dan was exceedingly taken with idea of viewing recording his mother’s bedroom actives and readily agreed to Sean’s demand without hesitation.

Although It had not been until the Sunday morning, after his parents had left to the golf club together for drinks, that Dan had the opportunity to place the devices in such a fashion and areas they would produce best results. Then fully aware she’d been in his room a couple of times searching for her missing red thong, Dan found a suitable hiding place in his own bedroom, in which to hide his new recording devises away from his Mother’s prying eyes.

Two of those spy cams being in Catherine’s bedroom, facing her bed and dressing area, the other Dan had placed in her bathroom facing her Bath.

That evening, with the spy cam receiver in his room wirelessly connected to his new laptops, a very excited Dan was even able to view his mother in her bathroom, actually trimming her pubic hair before taking her bath, where Dan then eagerly viewed his mother soaping her wonderful breasts, an experience making Dan masturbate fiercely.

However he was disappointed to see his mother, after drying herself, pulling a long nightdress over that gorgeous body. Looking at the spy cam in the bedroom when both his mother and father were in bed, Dan was equally disappointed when both bedside lamps were almost immediately turned off. However he would, as instructed, report these scenes to Sean as instructed...

After a weekend of her husband James showing scant if any interest in her, sexually or otherwise, Catherine finally made her momentous decision and on the Monday morning, after both her husband and Dan had left the house, Catherine then went to her bedroom and scattered the entire contents of her wardrobe over her huge bed.

Taking two suitcases from the closet, Catherine sifted through each garment, throwing into the cases any skirt or dress that fell below the knee. Those that remained she could take up from the hem until they were the required three inches above the knee.

From another case Catherine produced a selection of skirts and dresses not worn for years.

Many of these were ‘mini skirts’ and dresses and these she placed in her wardrobe along with those she would have to shorten.

Vaguely Catherine wondered just how she, a previously conservative middle aged woman, would appear to family and friends in her new look of hemlines well above the knee. Well, at least she had the legs to carry it off, she mused.

Next her tops, Blouses, jumpers and others were selected and placed in order of merit. Those that would show her bra beneath her top took priority, then those she could wear without a bra, but would show off her nipples.

The first two she placed in drawers, all others in suitcases before Finally, Catherine cleared out from her lingerie collection any bras and knickers without matching suspender belts, these again went into storage.

Catherine decided she also needed some more sexy lingerie lingerie and sheer stockings, but In doing so her thoughts again returned to her missing red thong, it’s matching quarter cup bra and Suspender belt were fresh and laundered but of the thong there was still no sign.

The thong may only be a small triangle of red silk and she had plenty of others, but it’s value in terms of eroticism and memories was now incalculable, although if as she suspected, it was now in the hands of Dan then Catherine could only hope her son had simply found it discarded and was now using it to masturbate into, as apparently did many other teenage boys with their mother’s lingerie.

Catherine’s other, devastating suspicion was one she tried not to dwell on, was that Dan had discovered her discarded lingerie in his room and having deliberately placed her bra where she would spot it, he had then retained what she knew was a garment very wet with her own juices, either out of pleasure of perhaps for more sinister reasons that didn’t bare Thinking about.

Especially with Catherine not being entirely certain Dan hadn’t been there, watching in his own room that afternoon, that would perhaps explain her visions of Dan lustfully watching Sean’s defilement of her from his bedroom closet.

Although even more disconcerting was Catherine’s recollection of being turned of by the idea!

Only time would tell and Catherine decided it best for her behave quite normally toward her son, while hoping her lost thong would soon reappear she returned to her enjoyable task of sorting her lingerie.

What Catherine hadn’t realised, but as Sean had intended, was when carrying out such tasks, her mind always drifted back to Sean Brady and of his huge cock buried deep in her anus and of how she’d achieved such an incredible orgasm when ‘her master’ had eventually released her nipples from the confinement of the awful string metal clamps...

When Returning home that afternoon, Dan read a note from his mother telling him she had gone shopping and after consuming the snack Catherine had left him, Dan rushed upstairs to his room, where he tuned his two TV monitors into their special channels, before pulling a special recording device’s from beneath his pillow.

The Motion Sensors on the spy cams in his mother’s bedroom had triggered the recording device, and Dan was soon viewing recordings of his mother ruthlessly sorting through her clothes and lingerie.

So picking up his own phone, Dan was soon ringing Sean’s cell phone.

“Well,” said Sean when answering, always happy to keep Dan guessing his moods. “What’s your Mum been up to, Dan?”

After Dan then told him his mother had been sorting though and discarding many of her clothes and lingerie, a smiling Sean knew it was time to begin the next phase of Mrs. Catherine Dixon’s slave training!

In fact Catherine had not been so keyed up with a sense excited sexual anticipation for years and when Returning from her shopping trip, Dan concluded his call to Sean when she shouted a cheerful, “hello Dan darling “ toward her Sons bedroom while then striding into her own room.

In Catherine’s hands were shopping bags containing new lingerie and stockings purchased earlier in town.

Two daring sets of lingerie, each with half cup bra and thong, together with a wonderful PVC Basque she had been unable to resist, despite the almost disapproving looks from the young shop assistant.

These Catherine spread out on the bed, with the intention of trying them again after her bath, Unaware at that very moment Dan was viewing her and thinking he’d add these to his list and report back to Sean.

Then Just as She was about to take her bath, Catherine heard a ping and quickly removed her new cell phone from its hiding place before, partly thrilled, partly apprehensive, she noticed the text message symbol flashing.

‘You R 2 report for training ‘Young’s bookshop’, lower high street. 12.50 pm wed. Browse books, wait. Wear pink set under black skirt/ white blouse. Reply U will obey Master X.’

When Taking the cell phone into her bathroom Catherine was confused, Why would Sean want her to wait in a bookshop for him?

She had never heard of or been to Young’s Bookshop and the lower high street was not the smartest area of town.

Still though, Catherine was excited that her young Master he’d at last made contact, even if rather obtusely.

Would she, Catherine asked herself; have the nerve to obey Sean? But the answer to that question was obvious!.

Back In his room Dan looked excitedly at his screens as his mother stripped off.

First stepping from the rather short skirt she’d worn specifically for her shopping expedition, before removing what Dan thought had to be a sheer transparent white blouse, leaving him to drool over the pretty set of powder blue lingerie and black sheer stockings, the one she had worn for the visit of Tom and Sean and Dan’s cock twitched excitedly as his blissfully unawares mother performed an erotic strip show just for him.

With Catherine then naked, the second monitor was displaying his voluptuous naked mother stepping into her bath, totally unaware that, aside from when sitting out of vision on her toilet, her every movement, was being monitored by her own son.

So watching his mother relaxing in her bath, her lovely Breasts and nipples floating above the waterline, Dan was soon once more playing with his ever hardening cock before...”jeez”!

Incredibly his mother was now toying with her large nipples with the fingers of one hand whilst the other delved below the Waterline, before moments later she closed her eyes and her whole body began slow gyrations in the bath.

“Fucking hell ... the bitch is frigging herself off”! exclaimed Dan, while as his Mother’s movements became more frantic so did Dans hand gripping his cock until he was jerking off into Catherine’s tiny red thong, now crusty with semen stains, for the umpteenth time. After which, Dan told himself he really must leave it in the laundry basket sometime...


Tony Weston

Upon finding the less than salubrious Lower High Street almost deserted, Catherine Dixon had easily managed to find a parking space almost opposite “Young’s Bookshop” The address Sean Brady had told her to report to when sending Catherine a text on the cell phone he’d given her. Catherine’s ‘Slave Phone’

For a minute or two Catherine anxiously studied the shop’s rather shabby frontage, wondering yet again why Sean had told her to be here at 12.50pm.

Indeed, why on earth did she text back to say she would be here, for even after Catherine had blitzed her clothing on Monday, those feelings of guilt and her inbred sense of right and wrong were never far away.

Catherine’s whole morning had been spent in nervous excited anticipation twinned with self recrimination, but these thoughts struggled to overcome Catherine’s yearning to be sexually subjugated, controlled, and dominated, and so that morning, Catherine convinced herself there really could be no alternative, that if she did not obey Sean’s instructions, then sooner or later her body would, undoubtedly suffer at his hands.

Catherine’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she became aware a couple of scruffily dressed young lads, no more than sixteen or seventeen years old, were peering into her car, pointing laughing and causing Catherine to glance down to see how far her short black skirt had ridden up her legs while in the driving position.

Worse still, the tops of her black stockings were clearly visible to the scruffy youths and Discomfited by their pointing and laughing, Catherine hurriedly pulled her skirt down her legs as far as possible.

But the young lads still remained by her car pointing and laughing, leaving Catherine feeling trapped inside and unwilling to get out of the vehicle, fearing the unwanted attentions of the young lads in the deserted street.

Eventually though, looking at her watch to see the time was now 12.50, and for some reason fearful of being late, Catherine decided that instead of driving away, she would get out of the car and make a dash for it across the road.

But as if they knew what she was planning the moment Catherine opened the driver’s door, the young lads were there, holding it open for her.

Both lads were openly gazing down to the erotic display Catharine Was providing them, for in a hurried attempt to get out of her car, her stocking tops, red suspender tabs and large expanse of white thigh were all clearly visible to those young covetous eyes.

Catherine then soon found things getting even worse, when one of the lads told the other.

“Hey man, Look at this bitch, look at those legs and the great pair of tits on it!” causing Catherine to belatedly remember her red bra was clearly visible under her almost transparent white blouse.

Attempting to show as much modesty as she could muster, Catherine finally managed to stand upright with her back to the youths and after managing to lock her car with the remote, then attempted to bypass the two boys, but they were having none of it!.

“What are you darling, another model for him over there?” Asked one, his young face riddled with acne spots “why bother with him darling, let’s all get back into your car and you can give us both a nice long blow job!” said the other with an evil grin on his face.

Oblivious as to the meaning of the spotty boy’s question and horrified by the others demand, Catherine told them she did not know what he was talking about and would they please leave her alone, otherwise she would call for help.

“Well, well, I reckon old Tony has gone and got himself a real posh bird, all la de da.”

“Well, posh as you are darling, a good looking bird like you should be a model, even if you are a bit older than most of them over there “ replied the spotty youth.

To which the bemused and embarrassed Catherine, replying they were very much mistaken, then tried pushing her way past them, but the spotty lad stood behind her before suddenly putting his hand up under her short skirt, to grasp and pull on the waistband of Catherine’s tiny thong...

In desperation after realising no help would be forthcoming in the deserted street, Catherine attempted to pull away from them, before realizing she was now trapped between the two youths and that she would be ripping away her own fragile lingerie by doing so.

“Please ... please let me go” she whimpered, terrified the spotty youth was about to rip her thong off her body completely and cursing Sean Brady for insisting she come to this awful place.

“Not until you hold this” spotty told her. Then suddenly, his hand was upon Catherine’s wrist and in abject horror She looked down to see her hand hovering over a very erect cock the boy must have slipped out from within his jeans.

“Hold it, jerk me off, and then you can go,” he demanded of Catherine. “Otherwise you get back in the car ... only this time with us ... and one shout or scream will be your last bitch!”

The terrified and very frightened Catherine had Never before in her life faced such an appalling predicament, and in broad daylight, in the middle of the street!threatened and being told to masturbate a teenage boy! Worse still, the other youth, pushing her up hard against his spotty friend and the trapped Catherine, was now running his own hands under Catherine’s skirt from her thighs to her hips.

Catherine’s dilemma was clear, either “jerk off” the spotty youth or be forced back into her own car, with them, and then?

“Oh God,” Catherine whispered softly, but then gripped the boy’s cock and much to the boys delight, with disgust and indignity clear on her face, she moved her fingers back and forward on the not overlarge young cock.

“That’s it bitch, jerk me off, hold it harder and cup my balls with your other hand.”

Shortly Catherine was astonished to find she was actually complying with the horrid boys demand and slipped her free hand inside the boys jeans, to find stroke and cup his balls and continuing to rub his twitching cock as the other youth’s hands continued to stroke her inner thighs, her buttocks and to her utter horror, find their way inside Catherine’s thong.

However Catherine also experienced something else, and it suddenly dawned upon her that the now all too familiar tingle of excitement deep in her groin and the awful reality was that somehow, bizarrely, she was actually enjoying this humiliation. Of course it could not last for the spotty youth and soon Catherine felt the youngster’s cock twitching uncontrollably in her fingers, followed shortly by spurts of his warm semen over her palm and fingers.

“Don’t let go until I tell you bitch “! Growled the spotty youth, leaving the humiliated Catherine, with her fingers covered in his semen, holdings onto the semen spurting cock.

“Mmmmm, that was great,” said spotty.”Now lick your fingers clean then you can do the same for my pal.”

Suddenly this was all too much for Catherine, who letting out a scream, then stumbled across the road to the bookshop in her killer heels, rubbing sticky fingers onto her skirt, and hurriedly pushing her way past the door, just as the two boys laughingly looked up toward an upper floor window to where Sean Brady and Tony Weston stood, before Tony gestured down that they should now stand by the shop window.

Once inside the apparent safety of the bookshop, the frightened, flustered and embarrassed blonde housewife let out a huge sigh of relief and looked across to where Joan stood behind her counter.

“Oh my Lord” began Catherine as Joan looked up at her from her counter. “Those young boys, out there, I thought, Oh God, they were just so horrible!”

Gazing at Catherine with a puzzled expression, Joan merely replied they were just bored locals and to pay them no notice, But Despite her seeming reassurance, Catherine looked out of the bookshop window to see the same two young brutes waving and gesturing for her to come back outside, then, oh God! One of them was actually waving his cock at her!

“So what can I do for you?” asked Joan with a shrug of her shoulders.

Startled by Joan’s sudden question, Catherine looked back at Joan in bewilderment. Surely this rather plain looking middle aged woman with her hair in a schoolmistress’s bun could see she needed refuge from those thugs out there!

“I, err, well, I am just browsing to get away from those monsters thank you”replied Catherine, after all, this was a bookshop.

But Catherine became even more concerned for her own welfare when hearing Joan telling her.

“Well, that’s okay, but I’m afraid the time is almost one o’clock and we are about to close for lunch, I really must ask you to leave if you are not about to make a purchase.”

Dismayed by her words, Catherine looked out the shop window, those thugs were still there and still crudely gesticulating toward her.

“But, but, those boys, they are still outside, surely you can see I need your hep here!”But the woman simply waved her had dismissively and replied.

“That’s the way it is around here, They are just harmless lads looking for a bit of fun, that’s all, now unless you have other business, I must ask you to leave” interjected Joan forcefully, walking toward the door.

“But ... but I, I have, have to meet someone here” replied Catherine in desperation.

“Look”if you are expected, why didn’t you say so, just tell me who you are, and why you are here ... otherwise” replied Joan, gesturing toward the door.

“Oh ... My name is, err Catherine, and err ... well, I was asked to be here at 12.50.”

“Okay Catherine, at least I we have got that much out of you, but who you are supposed to be meeting and for is the reason for your visit,” replied Joan, looking exasperated by now.

Catherine was stunned by the ease in which this woman, at least 5 inches shorter than herself, wearing a distinctly ‘old maid’ dress intimidated her.

“I ... well ... Err ... err Sean Brady,” she eventually mumbled.

“Oh yes, Sean” replied Joan making her way back behind her counter, then looking down as if perhaps studying a diary. “Mmmmmmmm ... right, now, what did you say was your name?”

“Err ... Catherine.”

Looking across to Catherine as one would a recalcitrant child, Joan patiently replied. “I need Your full name”

“Oh, err, Catherine Dixon” once Again Joan then gazed down to the counter and her imaginary diary.

“And would that be Miss or Mrs. Dixon?”

“Oh ... err ... yes...” replied Catherine very sheepishly.

“That’s better, now that wasn’t so hard, was it Mrs. Dixon, now, if you’ll tell me exactly why you are here I shall be able to lock up the shop.”

Catherine had nowhere to go or hide and realized she could either tell this horrible woman why she was here or face those horrible boys again.

So Catherine could only whisper shamefacedly. “I err, well Err, some sort of Training ... I think”

After again looking down to her nonexistent diary, Joan looked back up to Catherine.

“Now we seem to be getting somewhere at last Mrs. Dixon, now then, please tell me if I have got this right, that you are the right person”

“You are Mrs. Catherine Dixon, you are forty two years old and a married mother of two children, It say’s here you are the person property of your Master Sean Brady and are here to begin your training to be an obedient sex slave, am I correct?”

If there and then a hole in the ground had opened up, then Catherine would have jumped straight in! if there had not been those horrible brutes outside.

If, if, if. But with a blushing face reddened in shame and humiliation and dismayed at how easily this mousy looking woman had managed to intimidate and humiliate her, Catherine knew she had no option but to nod her head weakly and to mumble.

“Yes”...


“Oh my lord”! exclaimed Catherine Dixon.

Never in her life had she seen, heard of or even read about a sight such as the one greeting her when eventually she followed Joan through the doorway and out of sight of those awful young monsters.

After locking and bolting the door in the shop Joan had beckoned a highly embarrassed but none the less relieved Catherine to follow her Through a storeroom, then up one flight of carpeted stairs, past other doors, one marked, ‘Tony Weston noticed Catherine and another marked, General Office.

Somehow these everyday signs helped Catherine regain a sense of normality after horrific event in the street and then upon meeting the strangely fearful Joan.

Then it was up another flight of stairs, although were of bare wood and then along a short corridor until finally, after opening another door, Joan stood back, urging Catherine through.

Catherine’s exclamation was well founded.

Walking through the doorway, a large room, its brick walls alternately painted black and deep red, had opened up before Catherine’s astonished eyes.

Large spotlights, on the very high ceiling starkly illuminated all manner of bondage equipment set around the room and walls.

Wood and metal Bondage cross’s, padded benches and frames were surrounded by all manner of whips, cuffs, leads, harness’s and gags hanging from the walls.

A huge black, metal cage hung inches above the carpeted floor, suspended by a thick rope led through a block pulley device leading eventually to a winch set into the wall.

What really overwhelmed Catherine, was the spectacle in the centre of the large room, for There a naked young woman hung suspended, from her ankles in a very widely spread X position.

Her leather cuffed ankles were secured via metal clasps to a wide spreader bar, hauled up until her wrists could be attached to bolts set into the floor and ankles, leaving her long blonde hair hanging from her head and brushing the carpet beneath her.

The woman, who Catherine assumed to be in her late twenties, had also been gagged with a padded leather bar pulled between her lips, secured at the back of her head by black leather straps.

And Catherine found herself unable to take her eyes from this woman.

This was the most incredibly erotic sight she had ever witnessed.

Who was she? Why was the woman there?

Then it hit her, “Oh my lord” who could have placed her there?

But most of all Catherine was wondering how it would feel if she herself were there, naked, available to anyone who may be there.

Brushing past Catherine, Joan stepped across to the naked suspended woman, where her hand then reached up and stroked her inner thigh from knee to her very exposed pubic mound.

“This” began Joan, now simply caressing the woman’s mound, “is the bosses secretary, her work of late has not been up to the standards he requires Catherine, therefore he has decided she should be punished!”

Catherine could hardly believe her ears, how on earth could this “boss” do such a thing? But ... but, oh God it was so exciting to see!

In fact, the “secretary” was one of a group of models, bondage models Tony hired for his rather underground publications and films.

She had been placed there by both Tony and a very willing Sean only minutes before Catherine arrived, simply so that Catherine could view the woman and wish that woman was herself.

“Stand over here Catherine” her thoughts were interrupted by Joan’s request/order.

Dutifully a speechless Catherine obeyed, soon to find herself positioned a few feet from the metal cage.

“now Place your hands upon your head Catherine” said Joan, standing directly before her.

Instinctively, Catherine obeyed this command, even, without thinking, parting her legs a little while doing do.

“Good, I think young Master Sean has chosen well, ... you are a real beauty Catherine, but now listen closely, from now on you will call me Mistress ... nothing more, nothing less, you understand?”

Although perplexed as to the purpose of all this, Catherine did though nod her head in understanding and replied, “Yes”

Joan folded her arms and stepped a little closer to Catherine.

“Oh Dear, I do hope you are not going to be difficult Catherine, now, let’s start again, you shall from now onwards address me only as Mistress, is that understood Catherine?”

“Yes Mistress” replied Catherine, this time without hesitation but surprised at how easily the word Mistress had slipped from her lips.

“That’s better Catherine, I have no wish to punish you ... not just yet anyway, but believe me I shall do so if you either disobey me or fail to show me proper respect, you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” replied Catherine, her eyes glued to the suspended model, with a throbbing growing between her legs, her mind was now a turmoil of emotions. She was very, very excited by the comments of Joan, but also wondering when Sean would arrive, although That question was soon to be answered.

“Master has Sean decided I am to instigate your training. As you can see Catherine we have all the facilities required to both delight you when you please me and to punish you for any disobedience”

“The pecking order here is very simple Catherine, you are at the bottom, while the boss Tony, is at the top and all powerful”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.