Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 29

BDSM Sex Story: Part 29 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Carrying a tray laden with Coffee and breakfast things up to her bedroom, wearing nothing other than a leather collar and leash, wasn’t an experience Annie Day had previously participated in at 9 in the morning and certainly not at the same time on the dot every morning, in fact until a few months ago such an exercise was something Annie would never have dreamed of. Certainly not before having her home and her very existence taken over by Olga, the burly East European dominant Lesbian.

In fact serving anyone breakfast in bed certainly wasn’t a scenario Annie Day would have accepted prior to the arrival of Olga in her home, but a daily diet of spankings and other forms of beatings, subsequently forced upon her by Olga while using Annie as no more than a sex toy, had very soon transformed the tall mature grey haired dominant lesbian into a submissive nervous wreck, one only too willing to do any sexual bidding demanded of her by Olga.

Even now, months later, Annie continued simmering with resentment that Olga and then Sean Brady, had in the space of twenty four hours ruined her carefully crafted plans and far far worse, even stolen her home from under her nose, for there hadn’t been a single damn thing she could do to prevent this monstrous invasion, other than to bide her time and hope to somehow find a plan that’d bring an end to her nightmare.

A continuing nightmare, when even on all to rare occasions Annie was able to sleep in her own bed, of having served Olga her morning coffee, her once again crawling naked upon her bed between Olga’s knees, there to yet again lower her head and thrust her lips and tongue between her pussy lips, there to work upon Olga’s cunt until bringing the burly lesbian to a satisfactory orgasm, before being allowed to consume her own coffee.

This was the ritual Annie Day had by now become accustomed to, in some perverse way, even taking pleasure from in the knowledge she was actually pleasing and satisfying the far stronger woman, whose hands were then stroking Annie’s head, while sighing in satisfaction.

For Olga was once again recalling just how fortunate she was to be working for the Harris family and carrying out her incredibly rewarding duties, especially after her previous life back home in Romania, one of assisting with the procurement of young girls for local ‘gangmasters’ carrying out their trade in human trafficking.

An occupation that had seen Olga eventually escorting a ‘consignment’ of such sex slaves along with her boss, before having the good fortune to discover the ‘buyer’ just happened to be Peter Harris, who having seen the prowess of Olga when handling his new acquisitions, promptly did a deal with her boss for the use of Olga’s services for six months.

Although that six months had turned into years after Peter discovered Olga also happened to have earlier trained to be nursery nurse and soon realised she’d make the ideal nursemaid and life coach to his infant twin sons, despite the protests of Peters furious then wife.

Not that Peter had been over concerned, when wanting his boys to be brought up in the image of himself and so years later, he’d thought the obvious when turning toward Olga, which seemed the natural thing to do when thinking of the Nursemaid he intended to help care for the new baby of Catherine Dixon, and it had been Olga again turning up trumps when suggesting just who the Nursemaid should she.

In fact were it not for the ever growing malign influence of David Harris, Olga would be only too happy to have her current position as the trainer and minder of Annie Day to last forever, such was the pleasure she’d been taking from the tall grey haired mature lesbian, so pleased was Olga with Annie’s gradual transition from being a dominant, to acceptance of her being submissive toward those who now controlled her, as was all to obvious in the manner Annie was now slavishly and expertly working on her cunt with lips and tongue, while eagerly consuming Olga’s free flowing juices.

Sadly for Olga, she was only too aware that was not to be, for while continuing to almost tenderly stroke the grey hair of the woman diligently working her mouth upon her soaking wet cunt, Olga was also preparing to inform Annie Day that today would see the arrival of Bill Coombe, who along with his assistants and Annie herself, would be making a ‘promotional video’ one advertising the services of Annie Day to a selected group of wealthy discerning clients of Peter Harris.

Not wishing Annie to be overwhelmed by too many surprises in one day, Olga decided she’d wait until the following morning before informing Annie that one of his assistants, Helen Coombe would also remain in the house and replace Olga as Annie’s, minder, trainer and madam to welcome her clients as well as taking Olga’s place as Annie’s bed partner.

All of which was the result of plans formulated between Peter Harris and Sean Brady, whose job it was to provide the security and escort clients to the home of Annie Day, as he did with Vicky Preston and others while collecting the ‘fees’ paid for Annie’s services.

This was a well oiled machine that even allowed Peter Harris the indulgence of moving around those such as his pet family the Dixon’s & Prestons like pieces on a chess board, drawing them ever closer together until the time was ripe to make a small fortune from them all.

None of which was of any immediate concern to Annie Day later that morning, for while aside from her collar and leash, she was as ever naked around the house and having been told to kneel with hands on head before her Mistress Olga, the suddenly devastated Annie had been given the news by Olga of the imminent arrival of Bill Coombe and his team to produce the promotional video of Annie, her home and her playroom dungeon.

Having been informed any disobedience on her part toward Bill and his team would not only result in harsh punishment spent in the Manor House punishment block, along with the possibility of her being ejected from her beloved home, Annie was in no doubt as to just how serious these people were.

In fact at her age, even the very idea of a prison cell was more appealing than having to spend her time working in a brothel.

However as both ideas were clearly unacceptable, Annie saw no alternative but to do the bidding of these dreadful people, at least until such times as she could somehow escape the clutches of those she been so foolish to believe she could outwit.

Unfortunately for Annie the arrival of Bill Coombe and his ‘team’ of Helen and Poppy, aka Sharon, did nothing to lighten her mood.

“Master Bill and Mistress Helen they important people for you now, you show disrespect them and you disrespect Olga, so you go straight to the big house for much punishment ... you understand “? Olga had stressed to her.

It was bad enough Olga allowed Annie to wear nothing more than a set of skimpy black lingerie and nylons revealing most of her breasts, nipples and pubic area, but having to kneel with hands on her head while the three strangers casually entered her home was another blow to Annie’s rapidly diminishing pride.

Although perhaps aside from a glance, worse for Annie was then being completely ignored by the businesslike Bill Coombes, who along with Poppy simply went about setting up the myriad of filming equipment and lighting he’d be using to produce his ‘Promotional Video’ of ‘Slave Anna’ as they’d now named Annie Day.

It fell to Helen Coombe, after having a brief chat about Slave Anna out of her earshot, before returning to where where Annie was kneeling on the carpet, to then critically study every facet of her body, before ordering the increasingly concerned Annie Day to stand up while keeping her hands on her head.

“Now slowly turn around so Mistress can inspect you properly” Annie was told after managing to complete the difficult task of rising from her knees with hands on head.

Feeling more a Slave at auction than a previously successful accountant, Annie none the less did Helens bidding, as with Olga’s threat of punishment weighing heavily on her shoulders, she slowly moved around in circles, only too aware of the critical gaze of the slightly taller woman upon her.

“Stop” came a sudden command, bringing Annie to a halt facing away from Helen before feeling a sudden, almost electrical light touch and stroking upon both her buttocks had Annie emitting a sudden gasp and then hearing Helen informing her.

“Yes, Nice and firm, I imagine that’s the result of Olga’s training” said Helen before ordering Annie to turn and face her and to then spread her stockinged legs

“Now look into my eyes!”

If the stroking of her buttocks had caused an electrical charge to run through her body, then the light touch of Helens fingers upon her erect nipples sent another far more powerful shock all the way down to Annie’s suddenly throbbing cunt, leaving Annie struggling to retain the eye contact Helen demanded of her.

The fact Annie managed to do so delighted Helen, for here was proof of the successful work Olga had put in with Annie Day, even if her response was partially generated by her fear of Olga.

Although it was slipping her finger inside of her tiny thong and then between Annie’s cunt lips to find the wetness within, that gave Helen the most satisfaction and admiration toward Olga. For Annie was actually trembling and after a momentarily lapse when squeezing her eyes tightly shut, Helens probing finger was being rewarded by a torrent of Annie’s juices flooding her finger.

“Oh my my, you just love that don’t you”

So began a period in the life of Annie Day she’d only weeks before thought as being completely laughable, that of her being trained by Bill Coombe and his ‘wife’ Helen to perform before an array of video cameras, lighting and sound systems in the recording studios of Peters Manor House.

Performing as the mature mother of Poppy, who would strip, spank and sexually abuse Annie, her screen Mother, who in turn and often handcuffed, would use her tongue in the deepest recesses of Poppy’s cunt and Anus.

If that wasn’t bad enough for a dominant mature lesbian, her having to undergo the same treatment at the hands of various teenage boys playing the part of her ‘Son’, really did leave Annie wishing she were still under the dominance and sexual control of the burly Olga, especially when spending her nights locked inside one of the bedrooms of the Manor House, no matter how well appointed, when her own lovely home remained occupied by Olga, treating it as her own.

Being the key holder to Annies bedroom was a situation Helen Coombe was only too willing to use to her own advantage, as Annie Day soon discovered during the first night of her semi enforced stay working a the manor house.

For having enjoyed a long soak in the bath after a day spent being used and abused in the film studio and now lying naked on her bed, Annie was surprised to first hear the door lock being opened, before moments later being joined in the bedroom by Helen Coombe, who having locked the bedroom door again, then joined Annie, sitting on the edge of the bed beside the prone naked figure of the mature grey haired woman, before stoking the large Breasts, nipples, stomach and shaven mound of the unresisting Annie Day.

“Mmm ... you’ve really looked after your body Annie, but it belongs to us now and I thought I’d take the opportunity to get to know you better while showing you just what happens when you disobey us”

Although thinking it was blindly obvious to anyone who cared to look at her body that she’d already been punished and beaten several times during the day, not only by Helen Coombe, but also Poppy/Sharon before the eyes Bill Coombe and others in the film studio, Annie certainly wasn’t about to argue with the tall cropped haired blonde dominant, besides which, the attentions of Helens wandering fingers wasn’t at all unpleasant and so laying back parting her legs to accommodate those fingers inside her wet throbbing cunt, Annie enjoyed the pleasure while she could.

Which hadn’t been that long, for ten minutes later Annie had found herself expertly hogtied, lying face down with wrists tied to ankles by Helen, in the very same way she herself had not so long along practiced upon the beautiful body of Catherine Dixon.

Nor had the sexual brutality Annie had used upon Catherine Dixon been any less severe upon herself.

More so in fact, when experiencing the searing pain of Helens huge un lubricated ten inch strap on penis brutally thrust deep into her Anus, before fucking her so harshly, Annie thought the result would surely be her Anal ring being stretched twice it’s normal size, while the blonde dominant pulled harshly upon Annies nipple clamps, creating an equally searing pain in her breasts.

“Bill said your anal ring just isn’t large enough for the camera, so he’s given me the job of expanding it to at least twice it size” Annie was humiliatingly told as Helen went about the painful business of doing exactly that to Annie’s Anal ring.

Painful for Annie at least, when with each agonising thrust, finding it more and more difficult to comprehend just how and why in a matter of months she’d fallen so spectacularly from grace.

From all but owning Karen Taylor, having a beautiful home and all the money she wanted, to now being forced to perform in explicit porn movies and having her Anus deliberately enlarged had never been part of Annie’s planning, not before making the mistake of crossing Peter Harris, after assuming he was just another mark to be fleeced by Karen Turner and herself.

What a stupid mistake that had been, thought Annie, as had the madness of believing she could steal women from under the nose of Peter Harris and have beauties such as Catherine Dixon and Claire Turner for herself, how very wrong had she been.

It was lesson Annie was to learn in an even harsher manner than had been the case when Olga first invaded her home, along with the odious Kevin Smith, to set in motion the humiliation and degradation that led direct to her current painful situation the experienced hands of Helen Coombe.

Where even after being brutally fucked in both her cunt and Anus by the huge strap on penis, one shooting hot cream into both holes, Annie remained hogtied while servicing Helens own Cunt and Anus with her lips and tongue.

With Helen eventually sated and satisfied, back in her kneeling hogtied position upon the bed, the tall grey haired exhausted Annie found herself helpless to prevent

Helen from then forcing a huge butt plug deep into her ever expanding anus, where it would remain all night.

For with Annie being allowed only the slightest of relief from her bondage when being released from her hogtied position position, Helen had then then turned Annie face down and tied her wrists and ankles to each each corner on the bed in an X position, with the huge clearly visibly butt plug secured deep in her Anus for the night.

This ordeal was the beginning of a nightly ritual suffered by Annie Day for the following weeks, when after a brief respite from a day spend filmed as a sexually abused Mother, after a meal and bath, she’d then be visited in her bedroom by either Helen or Sharon and on one occasion even Mark and David Harris.

Although untied and allowed the dubious relief of having a soothing and healing cream rubbed into her ever expanding Anus and cunt each morning after her butt plug was removed, such minor concessions were of small comfort to Annie Day, who was only too aware the whole painful routine would begin again only minutes after she’d been allowed to bathe and eat.

And so it had proved and within a couple of weeks, with a gaping anus and cunt along with freshly extended nipples complete with large gold rings, Annie Day really was a broken shadow of her former dominant self.

For Annie Day was by now Instantly obeying every instruction given her, even though stiff and sore in every area of her body, she had played the victim well enough for Bill Coombe to churn out a batch of very explicit forced incest Porn movies to test what was already a lucrative market for Peter Harris, leaving everyone happy, aside from Annie herself, who although accepting her new role in life naturally enough longed for at least a respite from the seemingly never ending restructuring of her sexual organs.

Oddly enough for Annie, after hearing of the imminent birth of Catherine Dixon’s child from Olga, temporary salvation at least, came via the unlikely combination of Peter Harris and the brutal chauffeur Charles, during a conversation between the two, while Peter was being driven to a business meeting.

“I don’t want Catherine Dixon spending all her time looking after this child, I must have been crazy allowing David and Mark to experiment upon her, even more so by allowing her to keep the child” mused Peter before adding.

“But it is was it is and we have to make the best of it, we’ll have to find a nanny to look after and feed the child while the punters are using Catherine for her breast milk and when she’s filming as soon as Olga gets her back into shape”

Having often lusted over, but never allowed to fuck Catherine Dixon, Peter’s burly chauffeur come minder realised that if playing his cards right, he could have just been presented with the perfect opportunity to do so, along with much more besides, such as stamping upon the pain in the ass and menace that was Peters’s son David, who even before his father departed for his year long trip abroad, was now throwing his weight around, as if he’d taken over his father’s complete business enterprises.

All it needed, decided Charles, was edging Peter Harris in the right direction and then having a chat with his good friend Olga.

“What about Annie Day Sir? ... you’ve been wondering what to do with her when shes not filming and she wont give you any trouble now she’s been completely broken by Olga and Helen” replied Charles thoughtfully.

“Good idea, I’ll talk to Olga and she what she thinks” decided Peter Harris...

A few days later, having already been primed by Charles, Olga had a ready answer when questioned by Peter Harris.

“Annie Day would be perfect for the purpose Master Peter” Olga informed her boss before adding.

“She’ childless herself and old enough to understand what is wanted of her ... and she fear Olga and Master Peter very much, Helen and Olga make good job of training her properly to obey all wishes of Master Peter”

“Perhaps Annie even live with Olga, I train her to be ready day and night to nurse and feed new baby and look after it when Slave Catherine she working again” added Olga, who having already seen herself gradually losing complete control of Annie Day to Helen Coombe and Poppy, even when not filming, was silently thanking Charles for the opportunity of once again having Annie mostly to herself, a thought not unnoticed by her astute boss.

“While no doubt using Annie as her personal sex Slave! “ smiled Peter.

Although the thought didn’t bother Peter in the slightest, for Charles and now Olga had come up with the perfect solution of how to best use the round peg in a square hole that had been Annie Day since he’d first ensnared her any her former paramour Karen Taylor into his spiders web of complete sexual enslavement.

For with the fully trained Karen Taylor now having taken the place of Catherine Dixon as his mature BDSM whore and video performer, her former partner Annie had been making a nuisance of herself with Catherine and Karens daughter, having the ridiculous idea she could somehow take the women as slaves of her own.

A ridiculous idea Peter had soon put an end to, perhaps in the cruelest of ways by not only retraining and enslaving Annie, but in the process taking her home and adding the property to an ever expanding portfolio including that of Victoria Preston and very soon that of Catherine Dixon.

Although as attractive as she still may be, aside from being used in the Abused Mother videos, Annie Day was just that little bit too old to become a real money spinner for Peter, but under the control of Olga and Charles, Annie would be the safe option in caring for the child of Catherine Dixon, now that Peter had decided upon a sabbatical in foreign climes and to leave certain assets, including the Dixon Clan, in the hands of his his sons David and Mark ... while under the eagle eyes of Olga and Charles, even though Mark was showing no real interest in that side of his business.

So Having decided upon using Annie Day to play nursemaid to Catherine’s new child under the control of Olga and Charles, Peter Harris added the extra insurance policy of Sean Brady, to keep a watch over his son David, before departing in the knowledge the sordid side of his business would be in good hands while he was away.

Although having observed the often brutal ‘training’ of Annie Day at the hands of Helen Coombe, Poppy and his twin sons and the subsequent arrival of of his ‘grandson’, Peter then departed on his part sabbatical, part business trip, more in amusement and curiosity about how his young sons would react to the absence of their father, than expecting any eureka business breakthroughs.

In fact Peter Harris had been doing no more than playing his favourite game throwing those under his control in a mix and then sitting back awaiting the results of the ‘game’

None of which had crossed the mind of those such as Annie Day, whose only real concern after being released from her filming duties, was in carrying out Peters instructions as best she could without crossing swords with David Harris, by now far more renowned than his disinterested twin brother Mark for the brutal manner in which he treated any women or girl foolhardy enough to provoke David into acts of violence against them.

Some of which was so severe even Charles or Olga had at times found themselves discussing how best to deal with David without annoying his father and equally as importantly before the the teenager inflicted serious damage upon one of his victims.

One of which, prior to her becoming the nursemaid to Catherine Dixons child, had inevitably been Annie Day after David had first heard of the special playroom located in her house and to where, from under the eyes of a non too happy Bill Coombe, Annie had had been taken by David and another youth for an orgy of sadistic pleasure. One so severe that not only had Annie been unable to film for a week, her marks and bruising had left Olga so livid she vowed to herself she’d not allow David Harris to escape scot free without retribution.

...

Fortunately for her, aside from eventually having Annie Day living with her five days a week caring for her son Peter, none of the issues facing those such as Annie Day, her daughter Caroline, Victoria Preston and others affected Catherine Dixon, who having initially been taken aback by the decision of Peter Harris to move Annie in with her as baby Peters nursemaid, had soon become acclimatised to the idea.

For here was an apparently changed Annie Day, vastly different from the mature dominant, who even if it had had been an enjoyable experience, had attempted to enslave Catherine, before David Harris had impregnated her with a child, before losing everything when facing the fury of Peter Harris.

And so with the seemingly contrite, almost docile Annie Day carrying out her duties as nursemaid to young Peter, even if she were ware of Annies covetous glances toward her, Catherine also become acclimatised to comings and going’s of David Harris, her young Master/Owner and father of her child, whenever her wished and without notice, even treating her home as his own.

Although during such visits, the teenage David often paid scant attention to his baby son, preferring instead to suckle the teats and drink from the milk laden breasts of his mother Catherine before brutally fucking her, while even demanding Catherine’s older son Dan and nursemaid Annie Day were present and watching him doing so.

So Catherine Dixon had fully expected it to be David Harris opening the front door early that afternoon, before as usual striding into the home he treated as his own.

As always when expecting him and with her son sleeping peacefully, Catherine had dressed herself in David’s preferred pink and black silky set of lingerie, along with black fishnet stockings and black heels, leaving Catherine’s nipples above her quarter cup bra and the baby milk within her breasts free for David’s use.

Gazing at her large breasted figure in the full length mirror, Catherine once again marvelled at just how much the hard physical training regime she’d been subjected to by Olga had paid off.

Even if she were now a year older, having spent so much of the previous year pregnant before giving birth to her younger son, it was plain to see that even after giving birth, Catherine’s shapely body had been toned and honed to proportions she’d previously only envied in far younger women on TV and in the movies, even gaining an inch in height through the arduous stretching routines devised by Olga.

Those exercises and far more besides, had seen an often exhausted Catherine falling into her bed at night with barely the energy to spend time with her baby son, whose care for weeks on end had pretty much remained in hands of Annie Day, the woman looking after young Peter Dixon, whether it be at home or whenever she was taken to the Manor house

All of which led Catherine looking and more importantly feeling more glamorous and sexually attractive than ever before, even though she’d given birth only a couple of months ago.

And today at least, with Annie having one of her allowed days off from her duties as young Peters nurse and carer, no doubt to service Olga and take part in some filming, Catherine felt she was at least free to roam around her home, dressed as always in the skimpiest of sexy lingerie without being under the constant and sexually charged gaze of Annie Day.

For even trained as she had been by Olga to nurse and care for Catherines baby son, at heart Annie Day remained the dominant lesbian she’d always been, despite the beatings she’d been given by Olga in the burly woman’s determination to transform Annie into a mature Lesbian bdsm Slave.

For Catherine, that meant not only were Annie’s covetous eyes constantly upon her body over these past months, but also the occasional hand upon her leg, thigh, breasts and even nipples, which even when leaking were, under the instructions of David Harris, to be on display constant display to anyone who happened to be in the house at the time.

None of which gave Catherine any particular reason for concern, not when such attention had become a way of life for Catherine, who even now retained fond memories of the erotic afternoon she’d spent at Annie’s house along with young Claire Taylor, when Annie had proclaimed her and Claire to be her new ‘Puppies’.

How unfortunate then had Annie Day been in underestimating the power of the

Harris family, and how surprised had Catherine been when discovering Annie Day was to become her new baby’s nursemaid, having undergone what had been described to her by David Harris as ‘remedial training’ from Olga.

And having very often undergone such training from Olga herself, Catherine could even feel a touch of sympathy for the tall grey haired lesbian who’d once referred to her as her little baby puppy.

Although Catherine’s surprise at being presented with the services of Annie Day as nursemaid and carer to her infant son had been as nothing compared to the shock of her all those months ago being led naked into that barn, there to be confronted by the incredibly stunning sight of her own sister suspended naked by her ankles, alongside her equally suspended and naked daughter Caroline, while her teenage Master David Harris stood between them, fondling their breasts and nipples.

Although seeing the predicament of her daughter Caroline had been no great surprise to Catherine, even all these months later, Catherine still asked herself who had been the most surprised when her eyes met those of her suspended, naked and yet undeniably beautiful sister, hanging there with her breasts and nipples being fondled and squeezed by David Harris.

Although in truth there had been no doubting the strange glint Catherine had witnessed in the eyes of Vicky that day, one of almost triumphant recognition rather than humiliating embarrassment, though Catherine. For It had been almost as though Vicky had been expecting to see her younger sister, naked and wearing that collar and leash, while being led by her son Dan into that barn like room, where upon the wooden stage, her equally naked elder sister and daughter both hung suspended by the ankles.

An expectation that certainly hadn’t been shared by herself, recalled Catherine, even if it hadn’t taken long for her to remember her position in life, that of a Slave and BDSM whore.

That despite the initial surprise of seeing her naked sister before her, Catherines training, combined with fear of punishment, had soon kicked in and she’d soon found herself obeying her owner’s instructions, when dipping her tongue deep inside Vicky’s wide spread gaping cunt, before bringing her gasping sexually aroused sister to repeated orgasms with her tongue and fingers, in bother her sisters cunt and Anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.