Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 28

BDSM Sex Story: Part 28 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

An incessant ringing of the doorbell had been non stop and persistent enough to wake and tell the sleepy naked Caroline Dixon the caller was going nowhere until someone had answered and as there was no way she was about to rush around getting dressed, an annoyed Caroline Dixon eventually decided the naked and disheveled handcuffed figure of her Aunt Vicky, who’s head had remained between her legs while both of them had slept, would just have to answer the annoying doorbell, a minor annoyance that would delay her plan to give her Aunt the compelling news her Mother Catherine was pregnant with the child of the teenage David Harris, news she hoped would shake Vicky to the core, while serving to strengthen the hold she now had over her Mothers sister.

A few minutes later, still stunned by the event of the day and barely having been given the time to run a brush through her hair and to step into a jogging suit after Caroline had slapped her Ass and told her to go answer the dammed doorbell, a still sleepy Preston made her way downstairs toward the front door.

There, upon the wall beside the door, the screen of a video cam displayed what appeared to be a capped and uniformed delivery man, one who was in no mood to go anywhere before someone had opened the door to him.

That someone happened to be a still sleepy Vicky Preston, had had not only earlier been stunned to discover her beautiful young niece Caroline Dixon at her door, but that that young woman whose looks she’d always been so jealous of, was also part of the depraved vice ring of Peter Harris before displaying to her Aunt a sexual appetite that had been been so intense and aggressive toward her that only a short time ago Vicky would have thought all but impossible in a seemingly demure young niece hiding what must be a body to die for beneath her regular clothing.

Well not only did she now know all about the body of her beautiful young niece, thought Vicky, she’d also kissed, licked and tasted every single inch of Caroline’s supple young body, albeit while handcuffed when she’d much rather had been caressing her niece’s soft young curves, after having been brutally beaten and spanked into submission by Caroline.

Not that the beating and Spanking had been entirely unwelcome, thought Vicky, for having long since had those innate and previously unknown desires extracted from her subconscious by Sean Brady and so many others, Vicky now took huge sexual pleasure from the kind of punishment her niece had earlier subjected her to, before her tongue had explored tasted and proved Caroline’s Cunt and Anus as far as it possibly could.

In fact, it was only afterward, when curled up and dozing with her head still between the naked legs of her niece, did it really occur to Vicky that incredibly she’d now been fucked and beaten by both her Niece and her nephew, son and daughter of her younger sister, along with an awareness that her sister Catherine must surely somehow also be involved with is not Peter Harris then perhaps Sean Brady.

Although whatever her thoughts as she made her sleepy toward the front door to take delivery of what she assumed must be a parcel of some description, Vicky Preston was in no way prepared for a series of seismic shocks soon to overwhelm her, the first of which had been when wearing no more than a jogging suit, she opened the door to be horrified discover the less than savoury figure of Kevin Smith standing before her, wearing a cap over his eyes above the couriers uniform he’d last worn when entering the home of Annie Day.

With a terrified recognition suddenly sinking in to Vicky’s stunned eyes and almost before she were aware of what had happened, a strip of harsh adhesive tape was covering her mouth. Then making quick work of stripping away her jogging suit, the smiling leering Kevin completed the task given to him by trapping her wrists behind her back with a thick cable tie, leaving Vicky to stand in shocked petrifying horror when another less than smiling figure of appeared before her.

This time It was The very same Sean Brady, the brutal youth who’d initially been responsible for her decent into the world she now inhabited as a bdsm whore.

“Oh my god ... was he now about to fuck me yet again “ was Vicky’s first thought while standing helplessly before Sean Brady as he lifted, weighed and squeezed her large breasts and nipples as Vicky’s thoughts turned toward her niece Caroline, who was upstairs naked on her bed, expecting her to return at any moment after having taken delivery of a parcel or whatever, before those thoughts were interrupted by Sean Brady

.

“Oh yeah, as beautiful as ever Vicky, you’ve come a long way, but don’t spoiling things for yourself, just keep your mouth shut and do as you are told, you’ll be going on a little trip with us, one full of surprises ... okay off you go to the next one Kev”...

Patiently Lounging naked upstairs on Vicky’s large bed Caroline could see no particular reason to cover herself before Vicky’s return, for Caroline was looking forward to another session of having her Aunts educated tongue exploring her cunt and Anus once again to give her another enjoyable orgasm before returning to her own apartment.

And what a fantastic afternoon it had been, one surpassing even her wildest expectations when physically and sexually dominating the surprisingly submissive much older woman, to the extent Caroline was certain her Aunt had taken almost as much pleasure from the encounter as she herself had.

An afternoon so enjoyable Caroline had long since decided would be the first of many, that perhaps her brother Dan would also make a pleasurable addition now and then, a thought that even now caused Caroline to slip her fingers between her cunt lips in recollection of the pleasurable experience of having her brothers large throbbing cock thrusting into her ... until looking up, Caroline was stunned to see for the first time the sneering figure of Kevin Smith smiling malevolently across the room toward her beautiful naked and extremely vulnerable figure.

“Fucking hell ... you really are one good looking cunt” laughed Kevin when grabbing the stunned Caroline by her hair and dragging her naked body toward him.

Even before Caroline could react, or make any sense of what was happening to her Kevin had secured the thick plastic cable tie around her wrists behind her.

“Who the fuck are you? “ demanded Caroline angrily without a clue as to Kevin was or if he was a lone intruder in the house.

Although Kevin being Kevin, he simply gave Caroline an instant reply with a harsh slap across her face and then another while with his hand wound around her long blonde hair, the bemused and now terrified beauty was told in no uncertain terms by the snarling Kevin, who already had erection to die for

“Shut the fuck up and do as your told and It won’t be too bad for you”, before moments later the appalled Caroline’s mouth was filled with the less than appealing length of Kevin’s erect cock, along with dire warnings of the consequences of him feeling Caroline’s teeth on his dick.

Although having long awaited this moment, it wasn’t very long before Kevin’s hot semen was gushing into her mouth and on down her throat, leaving the bemused horrified Caroline no option but to swallow it all aside from that escaping her lips and running down her chin.

“Now then you bitch, you were lucky I’m not allowed to fuck your ass and cunt” snarled the ever nasty Kevin after pushing an identical gag into Caroline’s mouth after wiping his cock on her lips and adding.

“Still, who knows, I may yet get the chance later on” leaving Caroline ever more bemused and now extremely frightened away from her familiar surroundings and the protection of Peter Harris.

In fact along with her Aunt Vicky, Caroline Dixon had every reason to be fearful and concerned for her immediate future, especially when having been bundled bound and naked downstairs by Kevin Smith, she saw the identically bound and naked figure of the woman she’d spent the afternoon taking so much pleasure from, herself being fondled and sexually explored by none other than her nemesis Sean Brady

.Although If this latest shock wasn’t bad enough, far worse soon followed when each naked women was in turn out taken through the front door and into the large Van Vicky had mistakenly believed to be a normal delivery Van outside the front door.

The very same Van Caroline Dixon soon realised had so long ago now transported both her and her equally bound and naked Mother away from the family home and literally into to the arms of Peter Harris, the man they had then been so brutally trained to accept as being their ‘Owner’

Only this time there was to be no journey to the large Manor House and no eventual meeting with Peter Harris, who was at that moment half a world away attending a business meeting.

Instead it was Sean Brady who gave Caroline at least some idea as to why she’d ended up in this mess.

“Well well Caroline, you really have been a naughty girl setting the cat among the pigeons” began Sean, while using cuffs and chains to secure the wrists and ankles of the apprehensive but beautiful curvy naked young blonde to the interior of the large Van, while Kevin Smith did the same to Vicky Preston, again taking time to inspect and caress her breasts, nipples and her every crevice while listening to Sean informing Caroline.

“I’m told you’ve been stupid enough to look into a file Peter Harris left on his desk as an obedience test for you, that you decided to peak inside and and look at some photos of Vicky here, worse still, you then arranged with your brother to visit her today, that’s really putting the cat among the pigeons Caroline ... and now you’ll both be paying the price of that stupidity”

In fact Sean hadn’t a clue as to the fate of either woman, only that he’d been informed by Peter Harris the entire Dixon family, along with Vicky Preston were now under the absolute control of his son David and that Peter would be ‘grateful’ if Sean provided David with whatever assistance requested by him.

Leaving Sean both puzzled and knowing David’s growing reputation, not a little bit curious as to what he had planned for these two. Not that Sean was particularly concerned one way or another, given Peter Harris had all but stolen the family from him, even if he continued receiving a share a the spoils from the income the women generated.

Even had he been aware of the intentions of David Harris, Sean wasn’t about to disclose any information to either a very worried Caroline Dixon, or indeed her equally naked and and concerned Aunt Vicky, herself gagged and chained to hooks on the other side of the van, visibly terrified she was about to face a very harsh punishment simply because of a train of events put in place by her niece, which she felt she could hardly be held responsible for.

Yes she’d now had incestuous sex with her nephew and niece, but none of this had been instigated, thought Vicky while Kevin Smith continued toying with her exposed cunt lips and nipples, bringing an too familiar unwanted yet undeniably pleasurable throbbing between her legs before hearing Sean telling her abuser.

“Okay Kevin, time to go, you keep an eye on these two but whatever you do you don’t mark em, understood”?

Although lasting no more than an hour, with the odious Kevin Smith doing everything but fucking them the journey spent naked and chained to the sides of the large Van while lying on a couple of thin mattresses could well have lasted a lifetime for Vicky and Caroline, such was the jointly unpleasant experience of being sexually probed and manhandled by the vile hands fingers and mouth of Kevin Smith. The malicious youth had in fact been brought along by Sean more for his menacing presence than anything else, when Sean could have instructed Dan to join him, especially in the knowledge Kevin would no doubt take advantage of Sean being behind the wheel to practise a little of his renowned sexual abuse upon Vicky and Caroline.

Eventually the journey came to an end and with Sean returning to the inside rear of the van, a by then collared, blindfolded and naked Aunt and Niece were each led by a leash attached to their collars from the Van, to walk and sometimes to stumble upon what Caroline counted as a hundred paces of grass until being led up some wooden steps and along what had to be a wooden floor until eventually and very nervously coming to a stop.

Moments later Vicky and Caroline found themselves being guided by unseen hands before being fitted with what to women so used to them were obviously bondage collars and straps around wrists and ankles by people who obviously knew what they were doing.

Although Only after the blindfolds had been removed from each woman, did they realise they were in some form of large wooden barn and that they were each standing upon a wooden platform, chained by their wrists to identical wooden crosses set into its centre, while their well spread ankles were equally chained to rings bolted to the wooden floor, leaving both Aunt and Niece naked, vulnerable and very exposed from every area, staring nervously toward a row of empty chairs arrayed in front of an array of other bdsm devices and spotlights set into stage type platform they were secured upon.

A wooden platform built within a bdsm recording facility within the grounds of a countryside property owned by a friend of Bill Coombe, one heavily into the BDSM scene and now lent to Bill, who after discussion with David Harris had agreed to both assist David in his plans for Caroline and Vicky while at the same time recording everything to edit at a later date before distribution to the Internet and DVD.

After his recorded performance with Catherine and Caroline Dixon when making Catherine pregnant, David Harris now saw himself as a regular BDSM Master on video and had been only to happy to agree with Bills ideas, especially given the fact Helen Coombe, Bills long time assistant, dominant lesbian actress and ‘wife’ when required, would be overseeing both Vicky and Caroline during the three days it was agreed they’d be spending in the barn like structure, while also feeding, bathing and ensuring both women while always naked, would look presentable and fully made for the array of cameras filming them.

The arrival of the naked cuffed and blindfolded Vicky and Caroline from the rear of the large courier van had been met with mixed emotions by Helen, most especially when seeing the blindfolded Vicky being led by a leash by non other than Kevin Smith when memories of the awful beating and Anal rape she’d suffered at his hands came flooding back to her.

Although ever the professional, Helen also recalled the horrific beating Kevin and others had suffered at the hands of Charles, the chauffeur cum minder of the Harris family, who was also on hand to ensure the arrival at the barn of the two naked beauties went as smoothly as possible.

So where Sean Brady was only to happy to hang around and chat with David Harris, it was Kevin Smith who having seen his nemesis Charles glaring menacingly toward him was only to happy to get away as soon as he could...

Eventually completing their work, Helen and Charles stepped away, leaving Vicky and Caroline no longer feeling hands fastening them to the Crosses, or their breath or fingers exploring their bodies as they did so, only an unnerving constant slapping of leather upon the palm of an unknown hand behind them could be heard by the naked and bound women.

A constant slapping which served only to set the nerves of Vicky Preston and Caroline Dixon on end, while anxiously awaiting what would inevitably be surely by a blow upon their own skin from whoever it was agonisingly slapping that implement in his palm.

Although strangely, the longer the intimidating slapping sound carried on, the more both women wanted to get it over and done with, for surely the inevitable pain would be more bearable than the mental torture they were enduring right then, even if Caroline was becoming only too aware of a hardening of her large nipples. Along with a strange throbbing between her legs, Caroline was unaware of the similar experiences her Aunt was going through, that increased a thousand fold when suddenly feeling a finger from behind sliding between her cunt lips, before that same finger was then transferred to Caroline’s cunt lips, leaving her acutely embarrassed at the thought of the moisture the invading finger would surely find there.

It was in this maddening silence the unidentified finger then began alternating between the each suspended pair of cunt lips, each time drawing more and more moisture from the nervy yet increasingly sexually frustrated Aunt and Niece, bringing both to the very edge of orgasm before the finger was frustratingly withdrawn for what seemed an untold age, before the first sudden lash of a leather cat of nails landed first upon the ass cheeks of the suddenly stunned and pained Caroline Dixon, then a few seconds later it was the turn of Vicky Preston to receive the kiss of the whip upon her own well rounded buttocks

Although if Caroline steeled herself thinking it would be her turn again, she was to be mistaken when their assailant continued spending time on the back, thighs, and Ass cheeks of her Aunt, before eventually returning to Caroline for an even longer session, this time even allowing the tails of the cat to wrap around and sting her large Breasts.

It was this mixed routine of punishment that continued for a good twenty minutes and while the tails of the leather whip weren’t agonising, they were most certainly stinging and painful, leaving both women crying out and pleading into the respective bar gags between their teeth.

An assault made all the worse by the silence of their assailant, along with the few seconds the finger once again spent massaging their cunt lips.

Pain and pleasure in almost equal measure, until the punishment stopped as suddenly as it began, before both Caroline and Vicky again found themselves not only pained in a world sexual frustration, but again with the lose of sight when their blindfolds were replaced and four hands in turn began releasing the women from the suspension straining their arms and wrist.

Unfortunately for Vicky and Caroline, relief was to be very short lived, when in turn finding themselves lifted, carried and again secured within their own world of darkness, before again unseen hands were removing the blindfolds and Aunt and Niece were able turn to turn heads and discover they had been positioned almost beside each other in identical circumstances.

In fact a long wide bench had been placed before the crosses and it was upon this bench the buttocks of Caroline and Vicky now rested, whist their arms were held above heads from the cross along with almost vertical well spread legs, Leaving every inch of two beautiful upper bodies, from Anus to Nipples, completely available to whoever wished to use them, as once again they heard the nerve jangling slap of a whip upon a palm.

Only this time the face fitting that finger and ruthless use of the whip eventually came into view and stood between and looking down upon the two completely helpless women.

“Tut ... tut tut ... all that training and still you both disobeyed your owners! “ began David Harris as the stunned Vicky and Caroline stared up in both fear and puzzlement at the son of Peter Harris, holding a leather strap in one hand while running a finger of the other up and down the exposed and raised

cunt lips of Caroline Dixon, before doing the same to the cunt of her equally helpless Aunt Vicky while laying his eighteen inch leather strap across Carolines beasts.

“Did you really believe my father left those photos of this bitch on his desk by accident.”asked David as Caroline winced in pain and pleaded into her bar gag, a gesture which didn’t make the slightest impression on David Harris, who moving the strap further down her body then laid a few painful blows upon Caroline’s cunt lips before adding.

“And did you really think Dan wouldn’t spill the beans about your intentions after using your own cunt?”

Suddenly realising her brother had not only betrayed her, but that he’d used her desire toward her Aunt Vicky as a lever to fuck her in the process, the crestfallen Caroline Dixon could do more than wince in pain against the continuous beating her breasts and cunt were taking and listen in abject horror as David Harris added.

“The thing is it was either me or my father who was going to give you both a lesson in obedience, but eventually he decided that as he was too busy with other stuff so he gave you both to me ... along with your bitch Mum Catherine, which means I now own you all and can do whatever I want with because you are now my whores!”

Then placing the strap in the valley between Vicky’s breasts, David Harris began running a sharp fingernail painfully up and down Caroline’s and Vicky’s inner leg, from cunt lips up to ankles strapped above them to the wooden cross before continuing.

“And that show you put on in the playroom and Vicky’s bedroom?, well Dan recorded it all and when its been edited it should be worth a tidy sum to me, which leaves the small matter of just what I’ll do with you two”

Little realising this wasn’t the only shattering news she’d be hearing about Catherine, only then did it dawn upon Vicky just what David Harris had told her, that her sister Catherine was also a whore working for Peter Harris and his son.

That as she’d long suspected, Catherine had been doing so for some time, news as equally devastating as the arrival that morning of her sisters daughter Caroline of and her subsequent domination at her hands.

Although even as she began shaking her head in anguish, Vicky was also aware David’s fingers were now sliding up and down not only her own cunt lips, but also those of Caroline beside her, inevitably creating an arousal in them both, as was only too apparent from the juices running between their combined cunt lips as David added.

“So I reckon it’s a case of how best to make money from my new whores, maybe some more upmarket films and clients perhaps or hey ... I could even sell you, maybe auction you off as a trio or individuals, there’s always a good market in Africa and the Middle East for high end white slaves”

Even as Vicky and Caroline began shaking heads and pleading into their gags, David began laying the leather crop in turn upon every area of both naked and bound bodies while adding.

“So I guess it’s up to you to please your owner, don’t you agree?

Even through the pain of the crop upon their naked bodies, both women were immediately nodding their heads in agreement, although their determination to please David Harris was soon put to the test in the most cataclysmic of ways, when David secured two sets of chained together snap on nipple clamps upon the agonised combined nipples of Caroline and Vicky and then joining them together, so that even the slightest movement of one woman resulted in an even sharper pain in the others nipple.

“Okay then, do you both want me to fuck you?” asked David, when satisfied his handiwork with the nipple clamps was causing both women maximum discomfort and no little pain when either made the slightest of movements.

In reality the question itself was a no brainier to Caroline and Vicky, both of whom had already been fucked more than once by David Harris, along with the many men and women clients of Peter Harris they serviced on a regular basis.

With David’s fingers once again pushing into and sliding up and down their cunt lips, it was a given that Caroline and Vicky would immediately nod their heads

In agreement with David, thus falling into the trap he’d set for two women whose cunts despite their predicament were wet throbbing on surging toward an orgasm

“With these that is” David Harris then added, holding two massive 12 inch bendy rubber imitation cocks toward the astonished eyes of Caroline and Vicky, who were on this occasion just a little slower in nodding their agreement and then a little more so when David added.

“At the same time”

With both women side by side upon the wide leather bench with their speed legs and feet held high above their heads, the Anus and cunts of both Vicky and Caroline were easy inviting targets for David Harris, who before doing anything else, dropped to his knees to enjoy a few minutes of sliding his tongue deep within the cunt and Anus of both women, ensuring they were not only wetter than ever, but ever closer to a hugely enjoyable orgasm, before David Harris began feeding a huge black phallus inside first the cunt of the gagged and gasping Caroline Dixon as far it could possibly go, before doing the exact same thing with that of a Vicky Preston.

When Satisfied the black invaders were as far as they could go within the two cunts, rising to his feet and taking the ends in each hand, David then ordered both women to look into his eyes or face another whipping, before hand fucking the women with the monster fake cocks and filling them like never before.

“I’ve even got a couple of guys coming along who are interested in buying you separately or together along with Catherine ... at the right price” David Harris eventuality told the stunned Caroline and Vicky, who although lost in a world mounting sexual pleasure from the hand fucking he was giving them with the black fake cocks, began staring in incredulity at David Harris as it gradually dawned upon them he was deadly serious, especially when adding their prospective buyers were both from Africa.

“So it’s it’s up to you” added David when withdrawing the black rubber invader from between the cunt lips of Vicky Preston before replacing it with his own rock hard cock, one which had been big enough to previously satisfy both women.

“Respect your new owner and maybe, just maybe you’ll continue living as you are ... if not you’ll be living in a cage in Africa servicing tribal chiefs” sneered David, Continuing to hand Fuck Caroline with the rubber cock while thrusting his own between the increasing aroused Vicky’s wet and slippery cunt lips, as both she and Caroline’s minds tried to adsorb this latest most devastating threat to them both.

Certainly neither the older Vicky, or the younger Caroline could be described as being innocent as the driven snow, having been long since trained to use their bodies in sexual captivity to please others. So David’s latest threat served only to increase a determination of both women to please and obey the young man who was apparently their new owner, so it was with almost adoring eyes with which Vicky looked upon the young man rhythmically fucking her, while ensuring her cunt muscled firmly gripped his pulsing cock.

Actions which were in truth uncontrived, such was the pleasure Vicky was taking from her renewed sexual encounter with David Harris, who having fucked Vicky for a good fifteen minutes, then turned his attentions and viagra fed cock to the cunt of Caroline Dixon while simultaneously pulling agonisingly on the metal chains connected to the clamps upon their nipples.

Eventually withdrawing from Caroline when realising he could last no longer, David eased himself into a kneeling position upon the bench between Caroline and Vicky and after ordering them to open their mouths, David began jerking himself off until aiming a steady stream of his hot semen into the waiting mouths of the two women and around their faces and chins, before scooping up the residue from around their faces with his fingers which were then pushed into each mouth for Caroline and Vicky to lick clean.

Later Vicky and Caroline were again blindfolded and then released by Helen Coombe and Charles before being led handcuffed to a special ‘cell’ complete with bathing facilities, where with Helen having removed their blindfolds, both women were able for the first time since their arrival to set eyes upon the tall stern dominant lesbian Helen Coombe, who with some harsh slapping of their naked bottoms, soon made it quite clear to them she wouldn’t be tolerating any pleading or other such nonsense from either of them.

That she would feed, bathe and ensure Vicky and Caroline looked presentable and that was all, as they would at all times be chained together when in the ‘cell’ including when sleeping, bathing and using the toilet, thus heaping ever more humiliation upon Caroline and Vicky.

All of which left Caroline and Vicky with no choice but to add Helen to the list of those they were expected to obey without question as they began to understand they wouldn’t be going anywhere for some time, that David Harris, the teenager trained so well by Olga, who’d now so casually and cruelly fucked them both on more than one occasion, really was calling the shots, that to him they were no more than sex objects to toy with as he pleased.

An observation which, although leaving Vicky with a resigned understanding she was doing no more than she’d been doing for a couple of years, left the younger Caroline feeling far more isolated and afraid for the immediate future, seemingly without the protection of David’s father Peter, who until now had ruled her very existence.

For where Caroline had long been aware of David’s determination to have her for himself, to fuck and abuse as he wished, his father had always clamped down on the wish of his son, until recently that was and unfortunately for Caroline, the teenage David Harris was by now a far different proposition to the one he’d been a year or so ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.