Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 27

BDSM Sex Story: Part 27 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The argument between the student and his teacher was certainly enough to severely annoy the teacher, as had the insults he’d thrown in her direction, accusing her of being nothing but an old slut in need of a good fuck, so much so, that the slap to the face the teacher had then given her student had been enough to send the previously rowdy classroom into a stunned silence. A silence which led to the teacher diverting her attention away from the stunned student she’d just slapped and toward her predominantly male students and of the sudden menace they now radiated as they began shuffling toward her.

“Go back to your desks ... all of you ... now!” Instructed the suddenly nervous and anxious mature Blonde Schoolteacher, while temporarily ignoring the student whose face she’d just slapped. Although the teachers instruction was to no avail, for the group continued moving menacingly toward her, causing the busty blonde to begin stepping backward as even a couple of girls students in the group began catcalling and jeering at her, until without realising where she was going, the teacher backed into the youth whose face she’d slapped, before moments later his hands were encircling her breasts and grabbing each side of her white button down blouse.

Even as the busty blonde teacher was screeching the word “NO” at the top of her voice, the youth was tearing apart her blouse, sending its buttons flying toward the other students in all directions across the Classroom while exposing a full Lacy white bra beneath, one which none the less barely concealed the large white breasts of the now very fearful teacher, For no matter how much she struggled and pleaded and with the strong young arms of the student she’d slapped holding her in a vice like grip, the blonde teacher could do nothing to prevent a youth leading the pack approaching her from pulling up her bra and exposing the Schoolteachers large breasts to the assembled group of male and female students.

Then the youth beside the one who pulled away the teachers bra suddenly reached out to grab and to squeeze the large breasts of the nature blonde teacher before exclaiming. “Oh jeez ... would you take a look at that”! When his teachers two enlarged puffy nipples shot out stream of breast milk over the youths hands, much to the delight of the two young girls in the class group and of the youth behind the Blonde teacher, whose own hands were then also taking her breasts and proceeding to squeeze her nipples at their bases, this time to send a long stream of breast milk straight at the lens of a video camera capturing the whole scene...

Even if Catherine Dixon was mortified and hugely embarrassed at watching her early breast milk gushing from her Nipples, the same couldn’t be said for the man holding the Camera, Bill Coombe or David Harris, who’d been advised by Bill against them having a ‘dress rehearsal’, for this particular scene of the Movie David and his Brother Mark were producing after badgering their father to be allowed to do so. For Having been told by Bill that any full scale rehearsal could well waste too much of the pregnant Catherine Dixon’s precious Breast milk, David had in the event used the services of Catherine’s reluctant but ultimately obedient daughter Caroline, not only for the squeezing of her breasts and nipples but also the follow on ‘rehearsal’ scenes she’d never previously had agreed to.

However at that moment it was Caroline’s mother Catherine, who having already viewed what was in store for her, was now herself in the spotlight in every sense of the word, when closely surrounded by ten ‘students’ under instruction of David Harris, began stripping the remaining clothes from Catherine’s still slim body, before forcing Catherine to her knees in full view of the zooming in Camera.

Still on her knees and with all the boys now having stripped naked and stood around her, again under the instruction of David Harris, Catherine then began squeezing her own nipples and in doing so, once again sending squirts of her breast milk around and onto the camera lens while at the same time having to take various young cocks of her ‘students’ into her mouth.

Eventually, with her face surrounded by all the lads rock hard cocks, the naked Catherine found herself lifted upon ‘her’ classroom desk, where with her head propped up by pillows and her legs dangling over the edge of the desk, she was once again looking on and gasping as the naked figure of young David Harris stepped between her legs. There with Catherine looking on in fearful expectation, David Harris then guided his cock between Catherine’s slick cunt lips while as if on cue, every one of the youths gathered around Catherine’s head and began stroking their own cocks and masturbating themselves before her eyes.

To Catherine’s surprise, even with that had happened to her and the knowledge David Harris was almost certainly the father of the child she was carrying, Catherine again found herself unable to suppress her natural sexual desires, as without hesitation her cunt muscles were almost immediately gripping the large young cock inside her, even if she were all too aware the familiar figure of Bill Coombe was standing close by recording everything in minute detail upon his recording equipment.

Catherines performance was certainly delighting David Harris, who gripping her hips and pulling her into his throbbing young penis, then found it all to easy to recite the scripted words. “Awww man, our teacher is some kind of fuck, the old bitch is loving this!” exclaimed David Harris before reaching forward he was once again squeezing Catherine’s nipples before sending yet more streams of breast milk from her engorged nipples toward the lens of Bills camera

Having consumed the little blue tablet given him by Olga, David was planning on making the fucking of the woman he’d decided to be the Mother of his child a very long and very pleasurable exercise, not only for himself but also for Catherine. Not only in ensuring her part of the film she’d eventually be the main subject of was realistically portrayed, but that she s also took with her lasting memories of the sexual skills of the father of her child.

Although while remaining a malign influence, David was also maturing faster than his twin brother Mark and he’d realised it wasn’t only through fear he could gain the respect of his father’s ‘employees’, but also with his ability to sexually satisfy them, just as he’d done the previous day, when to save her milk and with Catherine looking on and learning what was expected of her, David had used her appalled daughter Caroline as a substitute for her mother during ‘rehearsal’

And Appalled Caroline Dixon had most certainly been, not only when going through the exact same treatment at the hands of her ‘class’ as had her Mother, minus the fledgling breast milk, but under the strict instructions of David’s father, having no option but for the first time to submit to being fucked by David, using the very same technique he now used upon Caroline’s Mother.

The only difference being the sudden astonishment appearing upon the face of Caroline when David slowly and carefully penetrated her with his large young cock, of how when David had held her naked hips and drawn her onto him, Caroline had experienced only sensual arousal where she’d been expecting brutality and hostility from the teenager, even though he’d demanded Caroline meet his eyes before telling her “Oh yeah, you don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment Caroline and don’t try telling me my cock doesn’t feel better inside you than the old mans”

A question to which Caroline could hardly answer truthfully, not without finding herself in serious trouble with Peter Harris and so just as her Mother would eventually find herself doing, Caroline found the answer in using all her training and skills to grip her cunt muscles around Davids young cock, while easing herself back and forth upon the virile young invader inside her, before easing herself down upon Davids slippery cock, only for Caroline to be stunned when bending forward, David was whispering in her ear. “Hey, that’s good baby, you don’t need my old man, maybe we’ll even make a kid of our own together, to go with the one your Mum is having”

So with Caroline now looking on and continuing to absorb the ramifications of what she’d been told by David Harris, the only concern for her Mother, already having been impregnated by the youth, was in following Davids instruction that she open her mouth to receive the semen each of the youths standing around her and who in turn began shooting semen into her mouth and over her face.

After which and with David continuing to leisurely fuck her, Catherine was expected to retain each boys cum on her tongue and which she then pushed out toward the camera. Eventually, with nine youths have covered Catherine’s mouth, face and breasts with their combined semen she’d displayed to the camera, it fell to her son Dan to make the final contribution to this cum fest, a task Dan certainly wasn’t unfamiliar with and one which he set about with a gusto, even though having misgivings about being down the pecking order, he could at least console himself he’d be in charge again once he had his Mother back home.

Although with another orgasm building from the fucking David was giving her, Catherine Dixon had no such misgivings and was in fact revelling in the treatment she was getting from these assembled young men, even if her face hair and breasts were all plastered with their combined semen. Eventually Catherine began trembling to her orgasm and despite the camera upon her and the presence of all these ‘students’, it all seemed so very different than when David Harris had brutally fucked her in her daughters apartment. In fact on this occasion, although assertive, David appeared to be far more relaxed, an attitude that somehow transmitted itself to Catherine Dixon, who also found herself visibly relaxing, almost as though being fucked by the father of the child inside was an everyday experience for her.

So it appeared an almost natural act when Catherine reached out and allowed her palms to caress the smooth young chest of the delighted David Harris, even if she were doing so under the suddenly infuriated gaze of her son Dan, still immature enough to believe either his mother or David Harris were mocking him, perhaps even both of them were doing so. This was an infuriating action that wasn’t helped when with his hands gripping her hips Dan could only look on in growing anger when watching his all but naked Mother sliding her hands up and down the strong young arms of David Harris from shoulders to wrists.

“Well two can play at that game “ decided Dan while looking covetously toward his sister Caroline, who was viewing the proceedings with some interest herself from behind the camera of Bill Coombe. Although Dan was soon to be even less impressed, when after withdrawing his cock from between Catherine’s cunt lips to place it just above her pubic mound, although only following David’s earlier instructions, his Mother then began masturbating the cock slick with her own juices while displaying her mouth and tongue loaded with her sons semen.

Even though sustained by the blue tablet, having been relentlessly fucking ‘the teacher’ for over an hour while all her assembled ‘students’ jerked off into her mouth, such was Catherine’s skill at jerking off his own cock, David was eventually unable to contain himself any longer and with groan and shout of triumph he finally erupted and with the ‘teachers’ hand guiding it, Davids young cock began spraying his semen all over Catherine’s face, into her mouth and onto her tongue, a bounty which the ‘teacher’ again pushed from her mouth, to be inspected by the camera and those surrounding her.

Even Sarah Bennett, the actual headteacher who’d been allowed to view the proceedings and would in truth loved to have got on hands on Catherine Dixon, was amazed at the performance her ex colleague was putting on, which culminated with the fingers of the Teacher scraping strands of Davids semen from her face and breasts before licking her fingers clean with her tongue.

With David Harris completing his own part in the proceedings, it was then time for the girls of the class, including Catherines daughter Caroline, to get into the act by squatting on her desk before straddling the ‘Teachers’ face and lowering their cunts onto her mouth, to lick and suck the students pussy lips and to trust her tongue deep inside to search for and draw out their juices before a very close up camera.

Unfortunately for the ‘Teacher’, having been given the task of completing the final scene of David’s movie, Caroline decided a final humiliation for her Mother before the assembled ‘class’ was very much in order So having enjoyed the ‘teacher’ eating and milking her pussy with her mouth and tongue for a good ten minutes, after raising herself until her cunt was a foot or so above her mother’s open mouth, Caroline began emitting a stream of her urine over her stunned Mother’s face and into her mouth, leaving the ‘teacher’ spluttering and choking to the piss in her mouth and with no option but for the first time swallow the urine filling her mouth. There, Lying upon her ‘teachers desk’ with her daughter Caroline demanding she keep her mouth wide open while squatting above her Mother in the mock up film studio/classroom, pregnant or not and before the camera of Bill Coombes and the eyes of her assembled ‘class’, Catherine Dixon found herself being subjected the ultimate of the many humiliations her own daughter had been subjecting her to from the day they’d both been kidnapped from her own home.

The day both Mother and daughter had been transported to the Manor House of Peter Harris in the rear of the very same van that had arrived at the home of Annie Day and there to endure weeks of what Peter Harris had informed Mother and Daughter they were now ‘his property’ and where all the time Caroline had fought tool and nail to ensure her position of being the favourite of her ‘owner’ and in doing so forcing her Mother into submission toward her daughter, forcing humiliation upon humiliation on Catherine Dixon.

Never before though had Catherine experienced such indignity as being forced to drink her daughters own urine, even if to her surprise, Catherine found it’s actual taste not at all unpleasant, certainly no more so than the pleasure of being covered in and drinking what had appeared to be the gallons of semen sprayed into her mouth by every single one of her young ‘students’ hard erect cocks.

In fact as she lay exhausted, wet and cum covered upon the Classroom desk, Catherine realised that perhaps she should be more concerned about just how much sexual pleasure and arousal young David Harris had given her, especially when using his impressive cock to skilfully fuck her a short time ago and of how she’d so unusually caressed Davids chest and arms with the palms of her hands as he’d done so.

For some reason Catherine Dixon was sure David Harris and not his brother Mark was the father of the child growing within her and although knowing better to question either David or his brother, Catherine couldn’t but help to wonder that even if he had made her pregnant simply on a whim, it was David Harris and not his father Peter she now belonged to, although such an idea hardly mattered with Dan using her body at will.

None the less, when the naked David Harris who’d remained at the far end of the desk, then instructed Catherine to get on her knees and take his once again erect cock in her mouth, Catherine was only too willing to comply, even to making an erotic display when taking Davids balls in her palm and taking her time lifting, licking and kissing every inch of his privates, whilst masturbating his cock with her other hand. While Still cupping Davids balls, Catherine eventually enveloped his slick cock with her mouth and began a well practiced and expert routine of taking the whole of his cock in her mouth and allowing the tip to touch the back of her throat, before beginning the whole process over an again with her tongue working feverishly upon its salty tasting slit each time it emerged from the depths of Catherine’s mouth.

So engrossed was the Naked and cum covered Catherine in her enjoyable task, she wasn’t even aware of the cheering jeering students urging her on, any more than she were aware of the greedy piggy covetous eyes of Sarah Bennet. A women happy in the knowledge she’d also been given the opportunity of using Catherine as a Mother and Daughter Submissive duo she could use and abuse at her leisure, not to mention having a little fun herself with those large puffy nipples and the milk she’d enjoy suckling from them.

Having later been congratulated by Bill Coombe upon the terrific performance she’d given before the camera, even though she was by now an old hand at trying to give her all, partly in fear of punishment at the hands of Olga, Catherine was also asking herself just why she’d got so carried away while by being fucked by David Harris.

The realisation she’d orgasmed at least three times to Davids skilful manipulation of his penis inside her had been something of a shock to Catherine, as had the surging desire within her which had caused her grip Davids arms and to caress his chest with both her hands while gripping his cock with her cunt muscles, an action that had both startled and enormously pleased David Harris.

Later, in her bath before retiring for the night in the Manor House bedroom, the very same room in which she’d spent her first days along with her daughter after having been abducted by Peter Harris, Catherine could only assume her hormones had been running wild because of her pregnancy, but such was the memory of how she’d so passionately reciprocated the kiss of Davids tongue deep in her mouth, Catherine began asking herself if it wasn’t more than that.

Especially when she’d so enjoyed cupping Davids balls and cleaning their combined juices from his cock with her mouth after he’d again filled her cunt with his hot young semen. What was it with teenage boys that made her lose her every single inhibition? First Sean Brady and Tom French, then her son Dan and even the odious Kevin Smith, all had made her cum as never before, but now David Harris had just topped the lot of them Although Catherine had since since been aware the real attraction lay in her desire to be dominated, sexually abused and humiliated by those young men. Of the incredible sexual highs she’d achieved ever since that fateful day Sean Brady and his friend Tom arrived at her home and fulfilled what had hitherto been her wonderful wet dream fancies and opened up the floodgates of her latent sexuality.

And now, walking naked from the bathroom back into the bedroom, Catherine wasn’t at all surprised to see the latest and perhaps most dangerous and exciting of all those young men lying naked on her bed. Seemingly far more aggressively dominant than his twin Mark, it had been David Harris who’d formulated and carried out the idea of humiliating Catherine like never before, when continuously fucking her until she became pregnant with his child. And for no other reason than to ensure Catherine produced the breast milk he required to enable him to go ahead with his ideas of having her perform in an Abused Pregnant Teacher video, one he’d somehow persuaded his father to go along with and finance.

A pregnancy that although thinking David or Peter would demand she terminate, Catherine had been surprised to be told they wanted her to keep the child. One reason for which Catherine would soon understand when having been beckoned across the room. There on the bed, after straddling David on her knees upon the bed and lowering herself to again fill her cunt with his cock, while stroking Catherine’s puffy nipples until they were once again leaking breast fluids, David Harris again pressed the humiliation button “Have you been playing with these and wasting your milk without my permission Mrs Dixon?

Of all her recent scenarios, from Annie Day to now David Harris, Catherine was finding her current situation the most incredibly humiliating, especially with David continuing to refer to her as ‘Mrs Dixon’. Yet here was the teenage father of her unborn child casually fucking her while demanding to know if she’d been toying with her breasts and nipples. Realising Dan had caught her doing exactly that a short time ago, deciding honesty and respect toward David was the best policy.

“Yes Master, I’m sorry Master” replied Catherine while his penis inside her yet again caused havoc with her sexual emotions and after placing her hands upon his strong young shoulders to support herself, Catherine then deliberately lowered her breasts onto Davids face.

“Mmm they are looking good Mrs.Dixon” exclaimed David, simultaneously thrusting his penis up ever deeper into the gasping Catherine’s hot and throbbing cunt.before taking Catherine’s nipple between his lips. “And they taste good Mrs Dixon” added David shortly with his lips coated in the hugely embarrassed yet oddly aroused Catherine’s pre milk ... Gradually coming awake after an exhausting afternoon and evening the previous day alongside the naked teenage body of David Harris, now complete with what she assumed to be some kind of sleep derived erection pointing straight upward, Catherines mind yet again returned to the incredible events of the previous day.

Not so much the filming and the role play, an exercise which she’d she’d become more and more accustomed to since having her life taken over by Peter Harris, but more of her bafflement at the ever increasing and controlling presence of Peters son David in her life.

Although perhaps having been all but intimidated into having his child, if indeed it was that of David Harris, her then becoming just about infatuated with the teenager would be a better description, infatuated and subjugated by him in fact. Most certainly since the previous afternoon, when during the course of filming David Harris had made her cum like never before, almost to the extent Catherine had seen their union as more passionate love making than coerced fucking before an audience and cameras, so consumed with desire had she been.

So the following morning, after a night spent in the arms and under the control of the teenage David Harris and his seemingly insatiable sexual appetite, Catherine found herself gazing in awe and admiration at the organ which had given her so much pleasure. One that belonged to the father of her unborn child who she’d fully expected to now show little or any interest in her now he’d fulfilled his and his brothers ambition of ‘knocking her up’ as they’d put it, perhaps that he’d only now and again display her as a source of amusement to others as his ‘Human Milking Machine’ as her son Dan had described his mother. Although leaning on her elbow to raise herself a little, Catherine was unable to resist the temptation of reaching down and stroking the organ that had so often filled her vagina and mouth over the past twenty four hours, even filling her Anus and sending Catherine into near delirium, when using all the tricks taught him by Olga, David used a fingernail to lightly scratch her clitoris while easing his slick penis back and forth inside her Anus.

A euphoria Catherine remembered all to well, as with David Harris stirring beside her, she eased her way down the bed to lightly cup his balls and lick away the pre cum emerging from Davids now throbbing cock. For as he’d told her last night, he was not only the father of her unborn child, but to all intents he was now also her ‘Owner’ and and so despite being over twice his age, her own ‘Training’ dictated Catherine put all thoughts of those such as Annie Day aside and use all her skills and desires to please and to obey her teenage Master...

Caroline Dixon was probably one of the very last people Victoria Preston wanted to see arriving at home home that afternoon, especially during one of the few days in which she wasn’t expecting the arrival of any ‘clients’ using her services as a BDSM whore, or the arrival of either Olga or her nephew Dan Dixon to act as her ‘Minder’ during such sessions to ensure the behaviour of her clients didn’t overstep the mark during the punishment and Spanking sessions endured by Vicky Preston.

However, there she was, a large as life almost carbon copy of Vicky’s sister Catherine, standing at her front door with a beaming smile, together with her introduction that as she hadn’t seen her favourite Aunt for such a long time and as she was in the area, she’d thought “why not, it’s been fat too long since they’d caught up with each other”

Certainly Vicky couldn’t argue that her young niece didn’t look as stunning as it gets, even if she were casually dressed, although Caroline’s idea of casual dress was more skin tight jeans and a low cut red top accenting her very large breasts. Carolines carefully crafted long blonde hair, carefully applied lipstick and cosmetics along with a noticeably sexy and expensive perfume, all gave Vicky the impression her niece Caroline could well have been going on a date.

Which in her own way Caroline certainly was, after seeing the glamorous elder sister of her mother, who even though fully dressed, looked every bit as edible and fuckable as she had when bound and naked in those photos Caroline had seen on the desk of Peter Harris. For even when having a rare day without clients visiting the house, Victoria Preston had been disciplined into always look at her best, albeit in a slightly toned down manner from which she welcomed her fee paying guests and today was no exception.

Having often been told how stunning she appeared wearing a green low cut dress complimenting her long black hair, an above the knee version was exactly what Vicky had chosen for the day along with a matching pair of heels. As regards lingerie, having had every item of cut to ribbons before her eyes, Vicky no longer had access to what would be regarded as everyday underwear in her wardrobe and her only available choice lay in what colour set of erotic lingerie she’d wear for the day. So to match her dress Vicky had chosen the green satin set of quarter cup bra along with its tiny matching thong, garter belt and black seamed nylon stockings, an outfit Vicky wouldn’t have been wearing had she been aware her Niece was planning on visiting her. None the less, here she was and it also occurred to Vicky this may be a golden opportunity to one way or another discover whether her suspicions about her sister Catherine were just that or whether perhaps Catherine was somehow also involved with Peter Harris.

While sitting opposite each other in the comfortable lounge chairs, Such a vision before her was always going to excite Caroline Dixon, who having participated in so much bdsm oriented sex with other women and even her own mother, no longer regarded herself as being a straight vanilla women in any way at all.

If fact Caroline’s juices had begun running the moment her gorgeous aunt Vicky sat down and crossed her legs. For so accustomed was she in doing so, the fact she was displaying a generous amount of lace stocking top to her niece simply never occurred to Vicky, any more than Caroline had immediately realised her Aunt must surely be wearing a quarter cup bra beneath her dress.

With such a vision of sex on legs sitting opposite her, Caroline was finding it difficult to contain an excitement she felt at that moment and decided it best to open the conversation with a resume of her recent experiences. That of her attending University, of her subsequent appointment as a junior teacher at her Mother’s old School and of course her attractive modern apartment.

All of which greatly impressed Victoria Preston, who even in the situation in which she’d found herself, was still able to portray a measure of her previous arrogance when need be, a trait which actually delighted Caroline, thinking of how much more fun that’d make during the coming hours, fun that she’d ensure would in part make up for having to belittle herself simply to arrange this meeting with her Aunt Vicky.

Although that hadn’t been the way Caroline’s brother Dan had seen things when she’d first approached him with her proposition, shortly after she’d suffered the indignity of being fucked by David Harris and his brother before the lustful eyes of her brother...

“Okay Dan, I know all about you and our Aunt Vicky, so you’d better come up with some answers before I ensure everyone knows about you two”

Caroline’s question, coming a couple of days after the shooting in the school classroom of the Lactation film starring his pregnant mother and which David Harris was producing, hadn’t really surprised her brother, in fact Dan often wondered why it had taken Caroline so long to work it out just why he spent so much time with his Aunt Vicky, especially with Caroline being privy to much of what was said in the office of Peter Harris, not to mention the continuous ‘Chinese whispers’ circulating around his Manor House staff.

Although if that indeed was the case, then Caroline should also be aware that aside from his recent dalliance with Annie Day, everything her brother did was not only with the knowledge of Peter Harris, but more often and than not, also under his direct instructions. Not only that, but Dan thought it hardly mattered to him if Caroline were to inform their Mother of her suspicions, when the reason Catherine wasn’t already aware her sister Vicky had also been trapped into sexual slavery by Peter Harris, was simply because Peter found it more convenient to separate the two issues, for now at least, until a decision was made about their future. Although it appeared Catherine’s future would now include another niece or nephew for Victoria Preston.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.