Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 25

BDSM Sex Story: Part 25 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“And just where the fuck have you been?”

In fact Trevor knew full well where his girlfriend Claire Taylor had been all afternoon, but he wasn’t about to allow himself to look a mug again, having already been made to look a fool when left outside the house of Annie Day by Kevin Smith, who’d then disappeared to who knows where along with with Claire’s mother Karen.

“Why are you shouting at me Trevor, I’m not your property and I don’t have to tell you where I am every minute of the day!” Claire fired back at her boyfriend in anger. Perhaps had Dan still been around Trevor would have thought twice before displaying a far darker side to his nature, which moments later left Claire reeling from a stinging and very painful slap across her face, sending the shocked and surprised young beauty staggering painfully back against the wall.

Having been schooled in the art of malicious gratuitous violence by the obnoxious Kevin Smith, although this spiteful and hurtful blow from the newly aggressive Trevor may well have met with the approval of his mentor, but the same couldn’t be said for a tearful Claire Taylor, now sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall soothing her face with her hand while glaring up toward a boyfriend, who’d never previously laid a hurtful finger upon her.

Little realising he’d just made a huge mistake in thinking his victim would have now learned her lesson, Trevor then went in for the kill by using the the Kevin Smith method of diplomacy. “I’ve had a hard enough day as it is without my bitch winding me up, you need to understand just who is in charge around here Claire, but if you’re going to be just like your mother and need a few slaps to make you understand then that’s what you’ll get ... now I’ll ask you again ... what the fuck have you been doing all fucking afternoon?”

Despite the warm aftermath glow of sexual fulfilment she’d been feeling since leaving the house of Mistress Annie and her her new playmate ‘puppy Kate’, Claire Taylor had none the less been seriously considering admitting her strange behaviour to Trevor, with whom she’d come so far and so felt she owed him at least a partial explanation for her visit to Annie Day and perhaps even a scaled down account of her amazing experience.

However, That nasty slap and now those words from Trevor were all that were needed to transform Claire thoughts about her boyfriend and to recall those parting words of Annie Day, who only minutes earlier had fortunately received a text from Dan Dixon informing her of the earlier presence of Trevor outside her house looking for Claire.

“You will Admit to nothing about today my pet, you will simply inform anyone who may ask that you asked Dan Dixon to arrange a meeting between us, during which you asked me to explain why I parted company with your Mother and that I’d explained I was no longer happy working with your Mother because she been embezzling clients funds”

And so primed and ready, despite her pain and anger Claire replied. “If you must know I went to see Mums old partner, Annie Day, to ask her why she dumped my Mother, you were so busy with Mum I asked Dan to arrange it ... so what’s the big deal about that?” The angry Claire eventually replied while rubbing her stinging face before glaring at Trevor and adding. “She told me Mum had tricked her into falsifying the accounts of the company’s they worked for she left and after discovering what she’d done...!”

Although aware her story was pretty much the same as Dan Dixon had earlier told him, with his newly found aggressive attitude, Trevor wasn’t about to either apologise to Claire or indeed to leave her with the last word and was moments later moving menacingly toward Claire...

It was another thirty minutes before the Kevin finally escorted Claire’s bedraggled looking Mother back into her home, wearing nothing more than the skirt and blouse she’d been dressed in when first entering the Kings Arms. “Jeez, where the hell have you been, Karen looks as though she’s been dragged through a hedge!” Exclaimed Trevor toward Kevin after getting more impatient by the minute while awaiting their return.

“Nothing to worry yourself about Trevor” replied Kevin, “ we just paid a visit to my local pub on the way home, I owed the landlord a favour and our bitch here repaid it for me and enjoyed it by all accounts ... didn’t you Karen?” Said Kevin, smiling broadly while pushing Karen into the Kitchen where, just as Kevin had earlier instructed her to do and nodding her head slightly, Karen Taylor mumbled she had indeed enjoyed the experience, which was at least partially true anyway, before wanting to move things on, Kevin then added.

“But right now I could murder a coffee So get to work Karen, anyway Trevor, how did you get on watching your girl and how did you get home”

Although unsure he liked the idea of Kevin treating Karen Taylor and her house as his domain, Trevor decided he’d let it go for now and nodded to Karen that she should follow Kevin’s instructions. So after taking Kevin back into the hall and out of earshot, Trevor went on to give Kevin a summery of what Claire had told him about her afternoon with Annie Day and of how Dan had given him a lift home after having already told Trevor of what was happening inside the house. “No funny stuff then Trevor, are you sure, about that,? I don’t know about a cosy chat, I’d have thought that old dyke bitch would have had Claire eating her cunt all day”

“Not according to Dan, but let’s just say we had had words earlier when Claire got a bit stroppy with me and I gave her a slap, which she was none to happy about and then got even more stroppy” replied Trevor, who in fact really couldn’t wait to show his young mentor the result of his confrontation with his young girlfriend.

“And” asked Kevin before pointing to the closed Lounge door, Trevor replied “I thought you’d like to see for yourself Kev.”

“Wow”! You really have been busy Trevor ... this I like ... you mind if I take a much closer look?” Exclaimed Kevin when opening and the lounge doors and glancing inside. Whether Trevor agreed or not was irrelevant to Kevin Smith as his greedy lustful eyes descended up the busty yet very angry gagged and naked figure of Claire Taylor, upon whom Trevor had used her own Mothers bondage equipment to secure her wrists and ankles with steel cuffs before linking those wrists and ankles with a short steel chain. “okay then, You go and see to the bitches mum while your girl and I have a little chat Trevor” said Kevin in a tone which booking no argument, sent Trevor straight toward the kitchen, besides he’d enjoy a little quality time with his girls mother.

Claire’s difficult situation was the result of her earlier argument with Trevor, leaving his now naked and vulnerable girlfriend unable to do anything other than helplessly roll around upon the thick carpet with an anger that then turned to uncertainty and no little fear as Claire realised it wasn’t Trevor, but the aggressive and malevolent looking Kevin Smith looking down lustfully upon her with his eyes taking in every inch of her naked and helpless body.

Certainly Claire felt she had every right to be angry with Trevor after treating her the way he had, and that slap to her face had been as painful as it was humiliatingly unexpected from Claire’s young boyfriend, who although having witnessed a new side to him in the manner he’d treated her mother Karen, Claire had never thought Trevor capable of being violent toward her ... until now.

Claire assumed Trevors violence toward her must surely be a result of the influence of the malicious young thug, now staring lustfully at her helpless naked body and as she watched the door closing without Trevor entering the room, so Claire’s initial fear turned to real concern, a concern which would have increased tenfold had Claire been aware that, in Trevors efforts to please his mentor, so pleased had he been in his subduing of his girlfriend, he’d thought it a good idea to allow Kevin to spend a little time on his own with Claire, getting to know her better.

“So, you’ve had a nice day with your Mums bitch dyke girlfriend then Claire?” Asked Kevin eventually in a friendly enough manner, but it was the touch of his fingers upon her naked Breast and nipple that made Claire instantly recoil away from his touch as best she could before his fist grabbed a handful of her luxurious long hair and after pulling her face close to his own, Keven snarled.

“You don’t like that? ... well you listen to me you fucking little bitch, Trevor may believe your lies but not me, we can do this the easy way with me removing the gag and then having a nice cosy chat or the hard way like this”! Then Without warning Kevin was cruelly squeezing and twisting one of Claire’s exposed nipples.

“So You’ve been fucking that bitch friends of your Mum ... haven’t you, ?”

Such was the excruciating pain in her nipple combined with the humiliation of being bound gagged and naked before the horrible menacing figure of Kevin Smith, that Claire would have at any other time nodded her head and even pleaded with Kevin to allow her to admit exactly what she’d been doing with Annie Day.

Although this wasn’t any other time, this was the day in which not only had she earlier enjoyed the most exciting sexual experience of her young life, for her pains Claire had afterward suffered an unexpected and previously undiscovered brutal side of a boyfriend, who now appeared more aligned to the brutal Kevin Smith than to herself.

So even another cruel twisting of her other nipple by Kevin Smith wasn’t about to break Claire’s resolve, that she’d obey ‘Mistress Annie’s” instruction to remain silent about her afternoon of sexual excess as Puppy Claire, worshipping the body of Mistress Annie alongside Puppy Kate.

Although to Kevin it mattered little what Claire may or may not have been doing all afternoon, not when it meant he’d been able to pay off his debt at his local pub by using her mother as a sexual bargaining chip with the fat landlord.

So if Trevor was stupid enough enough to strip and tie up his girlfriend and then leave her in his less than tender care that’s his problem, decided Kevin Smith, whose reaction upon seeing Claire Taylor’s naked and bound body had been instant and at the very least was deserving of the attentions of her mouth. “Although not before I’ve first had a little fun with the bitch” thought Kevin while Claire was shaking her head in denial again, leaving her to suffer the pain and humiliation of having Kevin’s fingers probing her Cunt and Anus at leisure while fruitlessly attempting to squirm away from him.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, after handing Trevor his coffee, all Karen Taylor could do was await what she thought would be the inevitable questioning from Trevor about just what she’d been up to when in the Pub with Kevin Smith and so Karen was surprised to hear Trevor then telling her. “Fuck knows why you took up with that bitch in your office Karen, shit you’re far too fucking beautiful to waste that body on some dyke bitch, Claire went to see her this afternoon and when I asked why all I got was a load of old rubbish about this Annie telling her it was all your fault. Personally I reckon it was the other way round but Claire appears to believe the bitch and so we fell out over it, So I had to give her a slap and left her tied up in the lounge for Kevin to have a chat with”

In fact right the all Karen wanted was to take a long hot soak in the bath to rid herself of the smell and semen the fat landlord of the pub had left on her body, none the less Karen was completely taken aback by Trevors statement and fully aware of the capabilities of the malicious Kevin Smith, she wondered just what he’d be doing to her daughter in the lounge. Then again given the way she herself had been treated by her daughter, Karen decided her daughter was now Trevors problem and not her own, only to again be surprised when Trevor added. “I guess you can also blame me for your own problems Karen, after all it was me who first found all those bdsm photos of you and then those accounts, the trouble is I’ve been hooked on you ever since, Claire can be great but she’s not you Karen, you are fucking unbelievable, there’s a lot I could do for you”

Suddenly Karen was seeing an opening and possibly an Ally in her struggle against her entrapment into sexual slavery and although half her own age Trevor was a good looking young man. “I really could do with a long hot bath Trevor it’s been one hell of a day and I’ll be quite happy to tell you all about it when I’m in the bath, although you must promise me you will say nothing to Kevin he really is very frightening”

Here was the opening Trevor had been looking for, he was certain Karen Taylor would now be putty in his hands, after all supposed to be her chief minder but that was before Kevin decided to stick his ugly nose in, Although after just handing his girlfriend on a plate to Kevin, Trevor was certain that the thuggish Kevin Smith would be too busy with Claire to notice the departure of her mother and himself to the bathroom upstairs, little realising Karen Taylor was an past expert in playing one off against the other.

Downstairs though, having had the gag pulled from her Mouth, Claire Taylor was alarmed to see Kevin unzipping his Jeans and removing his semi erect cock while telling Claire “Okay you Little bitch if you don’t tell me what you were doing with that old Dyke you can start eating my cock While I am pulling your nipples off”

Kevins Threat was both alarming and yet hugely annoying to Claire Taylor, who by now I just about had enough and being told to suck this animals dick really was the last straw! Shit, she’d bite the bloody thing off first, decided Claire and so Summoning every bit of her resolve she spat her answer back toward Kevin Smith. “I don’t care what you do, but if you bring that smelly looking little thing anywhere near me I’ll bite the fucking thing off! I’ve had enough of your fucking evil games”

As with most bullies, the sight and sound of a victim literally biting back put Kevin on the back foot and.he certainly wasn’t about to risk his manhood over this little bitch, besides He’d already overstepped the mark with the bitches mother by taking her and using her in the Kings head pub. Sure Karen Taylor had paid off his debts for him with her body, but if that got back to Sean Brady, or worse still Peter Harris, then he’d probably be dead meat and Kevin had no desire to find that psycho of a chauffeur giving him another good hiding. Besides Trevor looked to be a bit tasty and Kevin decided he didn’t want to end up on the wrong side of an argument with him.

So having first replaced her gag, Kevin almost spat out a tirade toward Claire. “Yeah well, fuck you and fuck the lot of you, you can all go do one, I’ve had enough of looking after you lot so go fuck yourselves” Snarled Kevin before walking out and slamming the door, leaving the cuffed gagged and helpless Claire On the floor, hearing the front door slamming after the departure of the furious Kevin Smith.

Although It was though to be another 30 minutes before Trevor entered the room to find his girlfriend still hogtied on The floor “Hey, I’ve Just had a chat with your mum, it appears the landlord of that pub spent the afternoon beating and fucking your Mum as payment for the Money Kevin owed him ... so where is he”? Asked Trevor when removing Claire’s gag, without Mentioning the very enjoyable head job Claire’s mother had just given him in the bath.

“well don’t just stand there, untie me you bastard” replied Claire angrily before adding. “Kevin was for having me giving him a blow job, but I told him I’d bite the smelly thing off if he put it anywhere near my mouth, but then he swore at me and actually fucked off when I thought I’d be getting another slap”

“Yeah ... good for you” replied Trevor while completing the job of releasing his girlfriend while adding. “Yeah well, I shouldn’t have left him with you and I guess I was wrong to hit you and tie you up” Mindful of her session with Annie Day and Catherine Dixon, of which Trevor remained unaware, Claire decided a little more openness between would be in order, after all it had been the actions of her Mother and perhaps herself that had led to Trevor hitting her, and so still without mentioning Annie Day, Claire then told Trevor.

“That’s ok Trev, in fact you hitting me and then tying me up actually turned me on ... like Mother like Daughter I guess, although don’t do it too hard or too often and certainty nowhere near the likes of Kevin Smith” Realising Claire had just given him an invitation to treat her a little more meanly led Trevor to admit her Mother had just given him a blow job in the bath and that he’d cum in her mouth.

Once again after first thinking of Annie Day, Claire replied truthfully. “That’s fine by me Trev, use my bitch Mum any way you want, we both should after what she’s done, although I’m thinking we are missing out with her, that Sean Brady and his gang will be making money out of Mum while we get nothing other than using her body”

“Sure Claire, but they hold all the cards in blackmailing your Mum” replied Trevor.

Having decided Trevor wasn’t yet ready to hear his girlfriend had earlier committed herself to her being a ‘Puppy’ of Annie Day alongside her relationship with Trevor, Claire carefully replied to her suddenly very attentive boyfriend. “We’ll Trev, the other thing Annie Day told me yesterday was that Mum is very valuable ... that if you know the right people in the right circles she could make a lot of money for you”

“Oh yeah and I’m guessing this Annie Day just happens to know these people”?

“I could ask her Trev, what harm could it do? Let’s face it we don’t know anything about this game and that’s why Sean Brady and his gang are ripping us off, we do all the work looking after Mum, but they make all the money out of her” Having paused to allow time for Trevor to realise the truth of her words, wanting her boyfriend to view Annie Day in a more favourable manner Claire then added.

“Look Trevor, Annie was really nice, you’d probably like her if you met her, but the fact is yes, she does know these people and I think she’d be willing to help us make money out of my mother, even if she gets a small cut of he earnings”

The slow smile appearing on Trevors face at the mention of money was enough for Claire to feel jubilant that she was now not only off the hook with Trevor but she’d also taken a huge stride in ensuring she now would spend a lot more time enjoying her role as ‘Puppy Claire’...

If a fully dressed Caroline Dixon was a real knockout, the naked Caroline Dixon, as she was when kneeling upon the desk of her owner Peter Harris, devoid of a single blonde hair upon her lower body, was as sensational as it gets.

Certainly the Man Caroline’s owners and Master had been speaking with at his desk, while casually stroking the cunt lips of his young blonde slave thought so, for he had been almost unable to tear his eyes from Caroline’s naked body, especially her large breasts with their huge nipples adorned with large gold rings, along with the matching gold ring upon her pubis and having seen an all to obvious erection growing between his legs, Caroline was aware his disappointment had been all to obvious when Peter had taken the stranger across to his film studios where they were shooting another bdsm movies.

Left alone In the luxurious office of Peter Harris and having received no instructions to do anything other than remain kneeling upon her owners desk, Caroline did at least take the opportunity to allow her aching arms a respite when lowering them from her Slave position and for her hands to then rest upon her thighs, although her eyes were focused upon the closed Manila folder Peter Harris had been glancing at while chatting with his guest.

What her owner had been looking at inside that folder had obviously been large glossy photos, but as she had been kneeling on the far side of the the desk, just who was featured in those images Caroline hadn’t a clue, although with Peter Harris now having left the office, Caroline Dixon had been presented with one of those should she or shouldn’t she moments, moments that erring on the side of caution Caroline had usually ignored when as often, she was left alone upon in Peters office with its paperwork and folders in open view upon his desk.

For being an intelligent young woman, Caroline was only too aware those folders could well be the bait left in a trap set by her owner, one that should she take the bait and glance inside those folders, could well lead to her spending a few days in the special ‘dungeon’ built into the house by Peter Harris.

There Caroline would spend her time time being punished and ‘re educated’ by the burly and fearsome Olga, whose idea of re education, aside from practicing her bdsm skills, usually involved having the miscreants tongue spending a lot of time inside her cunt and Anus, a prospect which Caroline Dixon saw as being every bit as repulsive as those same duties she so often performed upon her repulsive head teacher Sarah Bennet.

None the less, that folder certainly looked so enticing, so perhaps if she were to flip it open ... just a little bit? After all Peter wouldn’t be returning for a while yet, so perhaps just one little peep would do no harm at all. Only thats exactly what did happen, after one little peep at the eight by ten glossy photo followed by reading a couple of the printed sheets beneath had shocked Caroline Dixon to the core. “What the hell! I just don’t believe it “ exclaimed Caroline before realising she’d done so loud enough for anyone passing the office to hear, before adding under her breath. “Just wait you bitch, No way are you getting away with that”!

Although for Caroline such thoughts and embryo plans would have to wait a while a least, certainly until after her Master and owner no longer required her presence for the day and certainly after the visit of her Mother Catherine to Caroline’s apartment later in the day...

For Catherine Dixon an invitation to dinner and to view her new apartment from her daughter had come as something of a surprise, especially given the way Caroline so often used and sexually abused her these days, even to seeing her mother as some kind of lesser being,

Carolines regular bouts of hostility toward her Mother were mistakenly assumed by Catherine to be her daughter’s revenge toward her Mother. That her mother’s initial behaviour with Sean Brady had eventually led Caroline to also becoming trapped in the spiders web created by Peter Harris, after both Mother and Daughter had been kidnapped and literally delivered onto his clutches by Sean Brady in the inside of a furniture van.

None the less, Catherine was only too aware her daughter was now very much the number one plaything of Peter Harris, who’d not only secured Caroline a position at her Mothers old school, but also installed her in luxury apartment while also presenting her a top of the range car. And so unless Catherine fancied the idea of spending a week in the Manor House punishment block, she’d simply have to follow Caroline’s instructions that her Mother arrive with an overnight bag and wearing only a tiny back dress and the skimpiest of black lingerie.

Although while preparing herself in the usual manner that afternoon when first luxuriating in a hot bath, Catherine’s thoughts yet again returned to the incredible afternoon she’d spent visiting Annie Day, when even though fully expecting the tall grey haired dominant lesbian to at some stage be playing with her and using her body, perhaps even hogtied in the way she’d so enjoyed Annie doing when visiting her own home, Catherine would never have guessed just what really lay in store for her. Slipping two fingers between her cunt lips, Catherine’s thoughts once again returned to that incredible moment, when lying helplessly naked and spread eagled to the four poster bed in Annie’s ‘special room’, the beautiful young woman Annie later called ‘Puppy Claire’ had joined her on the bed, there to begin an afternoon of sexual excess and yes pleasure, Catherine would remember for a long long time.

‘Puppies Kate and Claire’, they’d been named by Annie, who’d had Catherine and young Claire on hands and knees, collared to each other and licking one another’s bodies, cleaning one another and even peeing in the garden beside each other. Then as a final demonstration of her dominance over them, Annie had both her puppies on hands and knees beside one another while alternately fucking her ‘puppies’ with a large cream emitting strap on penis.

Humiliating yes, but wonderfully so, of that Catherine had been in no doubt, nor it appeared was young Claire, whose busy and probing tongue had been constantly searching out areas of her cunt and Anus in a manner Catherine had never before experienced...

Not even Dan had spoiled her day when returning home, when rather than facing any inquisition, Catherine had been allowed to take her bath in private. Later, despite her having to kneel naked beside her son watching TV with Dan fondling her Breasts and nipples, Catherine had been left pretty much in peace. At least until rather than being told, getting on her knees between his legs Catherine began working on the erection her son had withdrawn from his jeans, wondering if what she were doing in sucking Dan’s cock and drinking his cum was really any worse than the myriad of other illicit activities she’d been involved with over the past couple of years.

Only thoughts of Dan fucking her once again was of any real concern to Catherine, although more out of a sense of guilt that her son had not only given her an orgasm while triumphantly fucking his Mother, but that she’d actually enjoyed the experience and was even now constantly having visions of Dan looming over her with his large cock inside her once again.

The inescapable fact was Dan now being the master of the house in every sense and his strict demand his Mother wore nothing more than tie side panties around the house meant her body was always available to her son, who often took the opportunity of weighing and caressing her breasts and nipples and checking with his fingers for wetness between her legs.

Gestures Catherine had not only learned to accept as the albeit weird norm, but also even enjoy and to often wonder if this were the moment her son would take her again. Only to be consumed by ridiculous feelings of disappointment and frustration when that didn’t happen.

And so the sudden unexpected arrival of the tall grey haired mature dominant Annie Into her home life was a like a breath of fresh air for Catherine, even more so with the addition of young Claire and of the ‘games’ they’d played together as the Puppies of ‘Dog owning Mistress Annie’ Whatever future intentions of Annie had planned for her, that breath of fresh air at home had come as a welcome relief to what was becoming almost the drudgery of Catherine’s participation in the ‘Home Invasion’ and Incest themed BDSM movies she so often participated in at the Manor House studios of Peter Harris, for the regular beatings and forced sex had now become more a chore than the exciting encounters she’d first experienced after she and Caroline had first been abducted and taken to the Manor House of Peter Harris to be trained in such activities.

The same also had to be said when servicing ‘clients’ of Peter Harris in the bdsm oriented Bedroom Suite he used for that very purpose, even if Catherine was fairly well rewarded for her services, which she was well aware were always filmed by the array of secret cameras dotted around the room. And so yes, whatever her motivation, the presence of Annie Day ... Mistress Annie! had become a very welcome addition to her life.

As for her visiting her daughter Caroline, Catherine’s son Dan had seemed unperturbed about not being invited to join his mother, after being told by Catherine she’d probably be staying overnight with Dans sister Caroline, although in truth Dan was only to aware of his sisters distaste for him.

“I’m off out anyway mum, so you go enjoy yourself” Dan told Catherine without adding he’d again be visiting the strangely alluring Annie Day, who’d Certainly taken a shine to him, for although she was first and foremost a very dominant lesbian, Annie Day Knew all the tricks and Could use her body like a maestro playing the violin, Even if Dan was unaware Annie Day was in fact simply using him as a means of access to both his mother Catherine, his auntie Vicky and beyond...

...

“Wow ... you look absolutely gorgeous Mum!” ‘Surely this should be the other way round’, thought Catherine while being held in her daughters arms as if she were the daughter, when for the first time surveying Caroline’s expensively furnished apartment, although Catherine suspected not many daughters would have been cupping and squeezing their Mothers breasts as Caroline was at that moment doing with her own.

For where Catherine had followed Caroline’s instructions that she wear her special little black spaghetti strap dress, along with flimsy little black bra, suspenders and stockings and a tiny thong, Caroline’s mode of dress was a far more conservative grey trouser suit, hardly the stuff of an exotic dinner party Catherine had been expecting to attend at the behest of her daughter, who then added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.