Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 24

BDSM Sex Story: Part 24 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Being led by the hand through the house of a previously complete stranger would have been a novel enough experience for Claire Taylor, although being led by the hand when wearing no more than a skimpy set of green and black satin lingerie while her breasts and nipples were jiggling around over the quarter cup bra was another matter altogether.

Especially when the person clutching Claire’s hand was a tall mature grey haired stranger she only met an hour ago. This surely was an out of this world experience Claire Taylor could never have previously imagined, especially when her ‘guide’ appeared to be completely relaxed and nonchalant while pointing out the rooms and features of her house as she did so.

Perhaps even more bizarre, was during her ‘tour’ Claire believed she was wearing a set of incredibly sexy set of lingerie belonging to this tall mature woman Annie Day, who had apparently swopped the set for one of her Mothers.

Just what her Mother Karen would make of this Claire hadn’t a clue, but that hardly mattered, as she was determined her Mother would remain unaware of what she was doing anyway.

All Claire knew right now was she was transfixed by and somehow in awe of her much older and taller host in the the black trouser suit.

Then even more so, when having guided Claire upstairs toward the bedroom area, her ‘guide’ once again hugged the almost naked teenager until Claire’s breasts were squashing against Annie’s jacket before moments later Annie was again thrusting her tongue into Claire’s mouth, while cupping and squeezing her young breasts in her strong hands, before telling the undoubtably sexually aroused teenager.

“When I’m entertaining a guest I always keep my darling little puppy in a small room next to my own bedroom to stop her being naughty, as you’ll see in a moment.”

Although With Annie’s hand then cupping and stroking her more or less naked ass cheeks, Claire found herself struggling to comprehend when Annie then told her.

“She really is an adorable little thing my pet, she’s really cute, I just know you’ll love her, you really will, but I want you to promise me you’ll help me with her training when you see by stroking her and kissing her, it’s pedigree name is Catherine, but we are going to call her Kate”

With Annie continuing to caress her Ass cheeks while lightly fingering her pussy lips, Claire Taylor again found her mouth being invaded by Annie’s tongue in a not unwelcome meeting the teenager was soon responding to.

Then when Annie eventually broke away from her mouth, still feeling her fingers caressing her cunt lips, an almost swooning and hugely aroused although slightly puzzled Claire Taylor heard Annie adding.

“Please promise me you’ll help train our new puppy Claire, it’ll mean so much to me once Kate realises we are both training her, I’ll even train you to help you realise and understand how a good puppy should behave if a puppy is disobedient, promise me you’ll do that for me Claire”

Hearing such a bizarre statement would under normal circumstances perhaps sent Claire rushing from the house. Although these were no normal circumstances.

Not with a chemical affecting her rational thinking, giving Claire a not only a sexual arousal, but also a curious attraction and feelings of obedience toward the tall grey haired woman, that along with the sexual delight of Annie fingers softly stroking her cunt lips were all that was needed for Claire Taylor to agree with anything asked of her by this mesmerising woman ... anything.

“Yes Annie, of course, I promise I’ll help you train puppy Kate and look forward to you training me in how it should behave properly”

“Good Girl” replied Annie with a beaming smile.

“Now promise me you’ll stroke and kiss our puppy as soon as you see Kate”

“yes Annie, of course I promise I’ll kiss and stroke Kate, I’m really looking king forward to it”

And so having ushered Claire Taylor into her ‘special room’ in the same manner in which she had with Catherine Dixon, the look of expectation and anticipation combined with a little concern was all too clear on the face of Annie Day when assessing the reaction of Claire to the most amazing spectacle she’d ever witnessed in her young life.

The spectacle of a naked woman her host had referred to as being her ‘naughty puppy’, tied hand and foot to four uprights of the four poster bed, wearing no more than a black leather collar and chain dog leash, with her lips covering a black leather bar gag.

Although most intriguing of all for the suddenly astonished Claire Taylor, was the clever black leather device resembling a thin chastity belt, which upon closer inspection Claire realised was holding some form of pink latex penis in position between the Blonde woman’s shaven cunt lips below her large breasts and large obviously aroused nipples, which she now realised were both adorned with large gold rings.

Then, when for the first time realising the mature blonde woman was looking at her, not in fear but with more an expression of pleasant curiosity, Claire suddenly realised she was stood before this beautiful woman wearing little more than her, that with her own nipples fully on display along with most of her own body, this bound and gagged woman saw no reason to fear her, far from it.

It was then Annie Day heard the one single word that was worth a thousand to her when Claire Taylor eventually said “wow!”

For not only was she viewing a beautiful naked blonde woman tied to the bed, such was the similarity between them she could well have been her own Mother!

Then With the delighted Annie’s arms encircling her waist and her fingers toyed with her Claire’s nipples, nuzzling her ear, the tall grey haired woman told her.

“Isn’t Kate a lovely little Puppy Claire, I told you you’d love her, isn’t she so sweet and adorable”?

Stunned beyond words by Annie’s description of Catherine Dixon, Claire was both unable and unwilling to prevent an ever growing sexual arousal the chemical from that little tablet, one that along with Annie’s skilful manipulation of both her body and senses had combined with Claires astonishing realisation this beautiful creature so resembled her mother Karen to the extent Claire Taylor had no hesitation in replying.

“Oh wow Annie, she’s lovely ... she ... Kate ... looks so beautiful laying there”

“Yes my pet, my Puppy really is the sweetest little thing Claire, but she can be a naughty Puppy and you have to help me train her don’t you”

By then even Catherine’s eyes had widened in amazement and no little bewilderment at just why Annie had ushered this admittedly gorgeous almost naked young girl into her secret room to see the woman Annie was now describing as her ‘Puppy Kate’.

Although as defenceless and vulnerable as she indeed was, Catherine saw no threat in this young girls eyes, more a look of excitement along with a quiet satisfaction and of course Annie had told her she would be bringing her ‘puppy’ a ‘special treat’, which given the way she was dressed, Catherine could only assume her ‘treat’ was to be the young girl admiring her while Annie stood behind Claire, caressing her breasts and nipples.

“Yes Annie, of course I will” replied Claire, genuinely looking forward to this new and exciting experience, one she was certain would be very different from her usual mauling at the hands of Trevor and one she’d already experienced with her Mother, before Karen had been stolen by Trevor and his thug friends from under her nose.

“That’s a good pet’ replied the delighted Annie, certain she’d have both young and mature beauties soon seeing and referring to her as ‘ Mistress Annie’, then speaking softly into the ear of Claire Taylor, Annie then added.

“Mistress has a few things to do right now my pet and she wants her pet to get to know and love our little puppy Kate, so enjoy yourself with the puppy and to explore her body however you wish ... however you wish...”

“Thank you Annie” replied the genuinely pleased and sexually aroused teenager.

“Our puppy has a little toy inside her to keep her happy and obedient, I’ll show you how to do so ... but just one more thing my pet” replied Annie while arousing Claire ever more by slipping her fingers between Claire’s very wet cunt lips.

“You must always call me Mistress when in the presence of our Puppy, perhaps you should get used to the idea”

Whether it be the twin pleasures of Annie’s fingers between her cunt lips or the vision of the blonde beauty tied to the bed, it really didn’t take any persuasion for Claire to reply.

“Yes ... Mistress ... Mistress Annie.” before Claire’s new Mistress was giving her another lingering deep tongue very reciprocated kiss, while skilfully removing Claire’s half cup bra and tiny thong, leaving the teenager naked aside from her black stockings and suspenders.

Then taking the remote control from her pocket Annie whispered to her new pet.

“Now before going, I’ll show you how to get the best out of and to really excite puppy Kate”

Moments later Claire was surprised, delighted and intrigued, when having used her remote control upon the device buried deep in Catherine’s cunt, with her eyes widening in surprise, Catherine began writhing around as best she could within her bonds, while her hips moved from side to side and up and down to the rhythm to the sex toy insider.

So mesmerised was Claire Taylor, she barely noticed the soft studded leather collar with it’s attached leash being wrapped around and around her neck and then secured with its Velcro straps, although even wearing such an inherent item of dominance still failed to perturb the hugely aroused Claire when told by Annie.

“Now our little puppy Kate will see you as a real playmate, I’ll even take you both for walkies together later, but now go play with our little Puppy any way you wish my pet” Claire found herself being instructed, before with a parting kiss, Annie was leaving the room and for Claire to ‘play’ with Puppy Kate...

...

“Fuck it, don’t forget we told Karen we’d collect her from her office, I’d better go do that while you wait here Trev, then I’ll collect you after I’ve taken her home”

Kevin told a by then very bored Trevor knowing that in doing so he’d take time out to pay a debt before returning.

Knowing this was Kevin’s car, Trevor then had little choice but to agree with his mentor, even if fully aware Kevin would no doubt take the opportunity to give Karen another fucking or head job at the very least.

All of which was somewhat annoying, given Trevors plan was to take the lead with Karen Taylor in ensuring it was he who minded Karen when she was doing her whoring, while fucking her himself when she wasn’t.

“Okay then, I’ll hang around here trying not to look too conspicuous, but get back here as soon as you can Kevin”

And with that Kevin’s old car roared off as fast as it could, with Kevin thinking the faster he got the bitch the more time he had to pay his debt...

...

“Okay Dan, you can go now, we’ve got more than enough film on those two and there’s no way you’ll be watching me with them, so leave the cameras recording but go home and wait for the taxi bringing your Mother, then keep an eyes on her and tell me anything and everything she says”

whispered Annie in the small room behind her ‘special room’ where Dans Mother was currently undergoing not only a series of orgasms created by the remote controlled latex penis, but also a finger and tongue exploration of Catherine’s naked and bound body by the scantily clad Claire Taylor, thoroughly enjoying herself with the older woman and with Annie nodding her approval when though a speaker, hearing Claire proudly telling Catherine.

“Oh my god you are such a beautiful Puppy Kate, Mistress Annie is very fond of you and I’m going to help her train you”...

Although Issuing an aggrieved sigh when realising he wouldn’t be taking part in any of the action, having ensured all his cameras were working correctly and knowing better than to argue with Annie Day, Dan trooped off along with his seemingly non stop erection.

All he could do with that, was take it home and work on it while viewing his own-illicit footage of the events next door, or perhaps wait for his mother’s return when he could punish her for the undoubted lies she be telling him.

Then again, Mum will be well exhausted after this lot, thought Dan, especially as Annie had yet to work her over.

“Maybe I should be a little easier on Mum and in return having her naked all the time, yeah I’ll let her take a bath when she gets home and listen to her lies while she’s kneeling naked beside me watching TV” decided Dan Dixon, before thinking.

“Yeah instead of crawling to my room, from now on she can kneel naked between my legs when’s she not working and give me a blow job when I want one while watching TV together like a happy family...

...

With Claire fingering and kissing her breasts and nipples as the toy inside her did it’s job, Catherine Dixon was only vaguely aware of what this young girl was telling her, not that it mattered when she was on the cusp of another orgasm and so when Claire asked if she understood, Catherine simply nodded her head as best she could.

“That’s a good little puppy” replied Claire, really getting stuck into her role, while thinking it would be nice if she were having some of the treatment the ‘Puppy’ was getting, other then contenting herself with making the occasional adjustments to Catherine’s dildo and discovering and fingering every available inch of Catherine’s naked body.

Then recalling just how good it felt having her Mother’s tongue probing her cunt

lips, even if under duress the day her supposed protector and boyfriend Trevor had all but ordered her to strip off for the repulsive Keven Smith while her naked mother lay tied to the table, Claire decided she’d take the instruction of Annie to play with Puppy Kate any way she wished very literally.

So after first removing Catherine’s gag and allowing her to flex and relax her jaws, Claire was soon straddling the hips of Puppy Kate, before lowering and adjusting her body until her cunt lips met with the mouth lips her ‘little puppy’, as Claire was now thinking of Catherine Dixon.

Already hugely aroused, Catherine was experienced enough to instinctively realise what was expected of her and under the watchful eyes of her Mistress in the small room next door, she was soon thrusting out her tongue, searching for, probing and then penetrating the sweet tasting cunt lips of the delighted and ever more aroused Claire Taylor.

“Of fuck ... that’s so fucking good” exclaimed Claire, who seeing no reason not to do so, very soon removed the mini chastity belt from around Catherine waist and crotch, once again under the smiling nodding gaze of Annie Day,

The hugely engrossed Claire then slowly and carefully removed the pink latex cock from her Puppy’s cunt until the slippery wet fake penis eventually emerged from within Catherine’s equally wet cunt with an audible ‘plop’ delighting the enthralled teenager, already sexually exhilarated by the tongue of Catherine Dixon probing, licking and enjoying her own cunt.

At that moment, Despite being liberally coated in Catherine/Kates own juices and with its puffy lips and clean shaven pubic mound devoid of the slightest of blonde hairs, her ‘puppy’s cunt suddenly appeared the most alluring enchanting sight Claire Taylor had ever seen and was determined to see yet more of this wonderful vision before her while thinking having to call and perhaps treat Annie Day as Mistress Annie was a small price to pay for her being given treats such as the body of this beautiful blonde so resembling her own Mother.

Even as Catherine’s tongue continued lapping at her little button, Claire’s hands reached and easily slipped the knots of the rope securing Catherine’s ankles out toward the post, leaving Claire to place her hands beneath the joints of her knees and therefore lift and pull Catherine’s legs back, until she almost had the middle aged blonde beauty doubled over.

Then with her elbows holding Catherine’s legs in this position, Claire Taylor now had the most incredible view of the ‘Puppy’s’ Inner thighs, the whole of her pubic area and little puckered Anus, a wonderful view Claire then magnified when cupping and pulling aside Catherine’s firm yet downy soft buttocks.

“Crikey, not a single hair!” Thought Claire.

Never could she recall previously having such thoughts about another woman’s body, when since puberty Claire’s only interest had been in the boys she’d first teased, then kissed and when old enough, fucked as often as possible., culminating in Trevor, supposedly the love of her life.

Yet here she now was, inspecting and almost transfixed by this wonderful sight before her, so close to her mouth and tongue and Claire could even watch in fascination as little rivulets of Catherine’s juices escaped her cunt lips before dribbling down into her Anus.

So transfixed by this vision was Claire, she even allowed her index finger to scoop up some of that juice running from between Catherine’s cunt lips near her Anus, before placing that finger in her mouth.

Deciding she’d thoroughly enjoyed her first taste of Catherine’s juices, Claire’s head was soon dipping for more as she began running her tongue up and down the very wet, very tasty valley between Catherine’s Anus and cunt lips, lapping away at and consuming Catherine’s juices with an intensely and passion she’d never before experienced when sucking the juice from within her puppy’s sopping cunt while thrashing her tongue against its clitoris.

As the intensity of Claire’s oral lovemaking grew ever more passionate, so did that of her little puppy as Catherine’s tongue alternated between Claire’s cunt and hitherto untouched Anus, sending Claire into spasms of delight and a blissful sexual fulfilment so intense, so much so it wasn’t until the latex penis strapped around the waist of a naked Annie Day was halfway inside her cunt and her hips held in a vice like grip that Claire realised that along with Catherine’s tongue thrashing around her cunt, she was now being fucked by Annie Day, standing behind the prone Catherine with her legs either side of her head...

...

“Aww shit” thought Dan when seeing Trevor waving him down when leaving the driveway of Annie Day’s house.

Without preamble Trevor was asking Dan what the hell he was doing in that house and more to the point, what his girl Claire was doing visiting that dyke bitch Annie Day.

“What the fuck are they up to Dan and just why are you here?” Queried the angry Trevor.

Today’s Dan Dixon was by now a very different animal from the young boy jerking off into his Mothers panties, one now able to think fast on his feet. So rather than being concerned about the lesbian orgy going on in the house, or telling Trevor ‘she’s fucking my Mother’ Dan simply asked Trevor what he was doing walking along the road on his own.

“Not that it matters, but Kevin had to go back and collect Karen Taylor from her office ... now tell me what’s going on in there”

Feeling on safer ground after Trevor all but admitted he and Kevin had been watching the house, and even if he was lying, Dan didn’t hang around in playing his trump card, one he knew would dismay Kevin Smith and hobble Trevor.

“Having coffee and chatting to each other Trevor” began Dan, hoping Trevor was unaware his mother Catherine was also inside the house.

“Oh yeah ... and just what does that mean, I getting a bit fucked off walking up and down this poxy road” Ranted Trevor, unaware he’d been giving Dan the chance to refine a bullshit story he’d been formulating.

“Listen Trevor, what you don’t know is Annie Day is under the control and protection of Sean’s boss Peter Harris and that I also work for him, Claire was too scared to ask you and instead asked me if I could arrange a meeting between her and Annie Day”.

“She wanted to talk with her and discover why her Mother had been treated as she had while her ex lover seemed to be getting away Scot free, but I had to first ask my boss Peter Harris for permission to do so, that’s why I was there, but as they are getting on okay theres no reason for me to hang around”

A virtuoso performance Dan Dixon was proud of, for in a few sentences he’d not only instilled doubt onto Trevors previously angry features, but also taken Kevin out of the equation, knowing the beating he’d received at the behest of Peter Harris meant Kevin would want no more to do with today’s expedition.

“And I’ve been hanging around here for hours just because of that ... fucking hell Dan, Kevin’s cleared off leaving me without transport and isn’t even answering his phone!”

Realising Trevor was loosing interest in what was going on inside the house and Inwardly giving thanks he’d been schooled by real experts in the arts of deception, Dan decided to twist the knife a little.

“You said Kevin went to collect Claire’s Mum? Shit, I can tell you leaving him alone with a lovely woman like Karen Taylor isn’t a good idea ... you’ve seen what he’s capable off”

“Fuck.! exclaimed Trevor when yet again trying the cell phones of Kevin Smith and this time Karen Taylor both phones went straight to voicemail.

“Listen Dan, can you give me a lift back to the house?” Asked Trevor, cursing himself for allowing Kevin to leave him here, when it was who was supposed to he and not Kevin minding Karen Taylor and judging by his attitude so far, Kevin was probably even now fucking the shit of of the bitch.

“Why the fuck did I listen to fucking Sean Brady and start following Claire around, it’s not as though I don’t trust her” fumed Trevor, leaving Dan not only realising Annie Day now owed him that much more, but that was unlikely the scheming Kevin Smith would be duping Trevor simply for the opportunity off taking Karen Taylor home...

Not for the first time was Dan Dixon correct in his assumptions, when rather than seeing her regular route home from her office from the rear window of Kevin’s beat up old car, Karen Taylor’s view was of the far more seedier area of town than her own luxurious detached village property.

“Where are we going Kevin” ventured Karen, not wishing to antagonise this brute as she’d done when asking Kevin why he’d been so late collecting her from the office when she could so easily be driving herself back and forth.

Kevin’s response to what many would regard as an sensible question had been swift and brutal.

For after grabbing a fistful the Karen Taylor’s long blonde hair and forcefully bending the stunned mature beauty over her desk, Kevin was soon pulling Karen’s loose skirt over her back, then ripping away her tiny mandatory thong, the brutal young thug had snarled.

“Why is it you bitches always have to wind me up, I’m a decent enough guy, but I guess being nice is my trouble when you bitches try taking advantage of my good nature”

Despite her pleading, protestations and apologies, holding Karen’s head firm down on her desk, Kevin began a long slow methodical Spanking of Karen’s ass cheeks and upper thighs.

“Please Kevin ... no more ... I’m sorry Kevin’ pleaded Karen as the painful fire in her buttocks became ever more intense, without realising the was in fact a whole lot luckier than would have been the case had Kevin taken his notorious belt to her buttocks, only escaping this fate after Kevin had been warned not to do by Sean Brady, not through any altruism toward Karen Taylor, but simply because Sean didn’t want ‘damaged goods ‘ turning up for a bondage gig.

As ever during his bouts of spiteful brutality, Kevin Smith was very soon sporting an extremely aggressive erection beneath his jeans and when having decided his current victim had learned her lesson, after unzipping himself and pulling out his erect cock, without warning or preamble, Kevin shoved his weapon deep inside the surprisingly wet cunt of Karen Taylor.

Then without the slightest concern for the feelings of the woman he was fucking, Karen Taylor was brutalised in a way only a rampaging animal would have done until she became aware of a seemingly never ending stream of Kevin’s hot semen splashing into her cunt...

In fact having decided to teach his young protege Trevor the facts of life as he saw them, Kevin had decided to introduce Karen Taylor to the dubious delights of his local watering hole, the Kings Arms, scene of the ‘visit’ of Victoria Preston that had eventually foolishly caused Kevin’s so much pain at the hands of the Chauffeur and minder of Peter Harris.

“Only this time that cunt Charles won’t be around” thought Kevin, when leading the mystified yet compliant Karen Taylor into the Bar and whose stinging buttocks and backs of her thighs were a enough of a reminder not to question or argue with this malicious youth.

“My my, if it isn’t our Kevin” said the tubby landlord when seeing Kevin Smith walking into the seedy looking old pub with its old tables and chairs, benches and scruffy pool table.

Although in truth the eyes of the landlord were more interested in the beautiful figure of the mature busty blonde walking nervously behind Kevin, obviously unsure of where to sit, let alone what to say.

And with Karen having been allowed by Kevin to repair her makeup and tidy her dress before leaving the office, beautiful she did indeed look in her shortish black skirt and red blouse top, even if Karen was all too conscious that although being allowed to change the black seamed stockings ruined by Kevin’s brutal fucking of her from behind, he hadn’t allowed her to replace the thong he’d ripped to shreds.

Unless a big football match was being screened on the huge TV sets dotted around the bar, late afternoons and early evenings were always a quiet time in the seedy Kings Arms and with Kevin being all to aware this would be a quieter day, this was the very reason he’d not only decided to go along there, but to bring Karen Taylor with him, something he’d never dreamed of doing had Kevin been aware the actual ‘ownership’ of Karen wasn’t in the hands of Sean Brady as he’d thought, but in his nemesis Peter Harris.

“Sit there facing the Bar, cross your legs showing some stocking top while I get you a drink ... what’s it to be? Said Kevin brusquely while Karen was looking at him in askance.

“And oh yeah, pull that top down so I can see your tits from the bar”

“A large Vodka ... large on please ... with tonic” Karen eventually replied, feeling in need of a stiff drink after first having Kevin beating and fucking her and now having to sit there facing the bar displaying her thighs, stocking tops and a fair amount of cleavage.

“So then Kevin, who’s the skirt?, she looks at bit classy for you ... I’d get you a drink, but first there’s the small matter of the bar tab you’ve built up to talk about, I may be mine host but I’m not your fucking personal banker, so unless it’s two glasses of piss and swept up peanuts you need to cough up first”

While the landlord, also known as the ‘Inspector’, was overweight and looked more sumo wrestler than athlete, Keven had seen him ejecting enough drunks and coke heads of all shapes and sizes to know he wasn’t a guy to mess with, but with no real money in his pocket, despite all he’d done for Sean Brady, Kevin Smith had already decided a little bartering was the order of the day.

“Yeah well, I was just about to talk to you about that Harry” something Kevin had been planning to do since dumping Trevor outside that dykes house...

Returning to the table with Vodka and beer before placing his hand on Karen’s skirt just below her stocking tops under the lustful gaze of the tubby landlord, Kevin allowed Karen to take a couple of generous slugs of Vodka, who aware she was under the intense scrutiny of the landlord could look on in dismay when Kevin’s hand then eased up the skit over her crossed legs.

Not only to display the Lacy tops of her stockings and white skin beyond, but also a generous amount of black suspender tab.

“Now listen and do exactly as your told, otherwise you’ll be spending the week in Sean’s cage, whipped and fucked by anyone going in there”

It was a threat Kevin was only too aware we could never fulfil, but it was enough to send tremors of fear through Karen Taylor, who having listened to Kevin’s astonishing orders, wanted nothing more than to run out of this awful seedy run down pub as fast as her legs would carry her and keep on running until she could run no more.

Although run to where? With no money, no phone, no credit cards or cash in her purse, Karen was all too aware there was little or nothing she could but to follow the horrible youths instructions, or face an even worse scenario that the one he’d described.

Having been relieved of every single item of any use to her, including her passport, Karen Taylor knew her only alternative lay in throwing herself at the mercy of the law, coming clean about her illegal embezzlement and making a complaint about everyone from Sean Brady down to the vulgar youth beside her, and of course Trevor and even her own daughter Claire ... but to then face a long jail sentence and lifelong ignominy, losing her home, her money, her family and whatever friends she had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.