Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 23

BDSM Sex Story: Part 23 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Victoria Preston

Aware her ‘work schedule’ meant his Aunt Vicky had a free day, although by now quite used to her nephew Dan coming and going as he wished, Victoria Preston was none the less surprised and alarmed to see to see her nephew Dan confidently striding into her bedroom the morning after his Mother had ‘entertained’ Annie Day.

In fact fresh from being on the receiving end of a great blow job from his Mother Catherine, Dan was carrying out the request of Annie Day that he check up upon his Aunt Vicky and gauge both her reaction to Annie herself and as to whether Vickie had said anything to Peter Harris about whatever Annie may have said to Vicky.

Even though it was then getting on for midday, by treating this as a day of rest, Dans Aunt was lying naked in her bed smoking a cigarette and finishing the remnants of another Vodka while watching daytime TV when Dan confidently and casually sat on the edge of her bed beside his Aunt Vicky who instinctively pulled the bedcover over her exposed breasts. ‘Oh Dan ... you surprised me ... and scared me ... I do wish you’d at least call out when you arrive”

“And why would I do that Auntie? if I happen to catch you lazing around in bed that’s your problem, mine is to keep an eye on you for Mr. Harris.” “I have make sure you’re not being lazy as you are now by cleaning the place and making sure all the playroom equipment is tidy and working, that’s what you’re paid to do Auntie, unless of course you’d like me tell Mr. Harris you are acting like a lazy slut” replied her nephew harshly, thus giving Vicky another harsh reminder this house was no longer her own, but along with herself the property of Peter Harris and in which she maintained her outwardly respectable lifestyle for as long as she continued being an obedient BDSM whore.

Pulling away the white bed cover to reveal her naked body beneath, then allowing his hand to freely roam over Vicky’s breasts stomach, thighs and cunt, Dan asked his crestfallen Aunt. “Have you even taken your bath yet Auntie?”

“Please ... I’m sorry Dan, I was tired after Olga brought a client here last night ... I’ll take a bath and then clean the place up, but please don’t say anything to Mr. Harris or he’ll send Olga her to give me another beating” Ignoring the pleadings of Vicky, her nephew continued allowing his hand to roam over her naked body and after slipping a couple of fingers between her wet cunt lips, Dan asked her.

“So what about that Annie Day the other day?, she sure seemed to hit it off with you Auntie Vicky, did she have anything interesting to say, or you to her?”.

With her nephews fingers disconcertingly deep inside her throbbing cunt, alarm bells began ringing in Vicky’s head as she wondered if Dan were aware she’d told Annie Day he was the son of her sister Catherine, but more damningly, had Dan heard her voicing to a Annie Day her suspicions that her nephew may even be fucking his Mother? Although This was the question Vicky dare not ask Dan, no matter how much she enjoyed the sexual attentions of her nephew.

Although with Dan so obviously heavily involved with Peter Harris and Sean Brady, to the extent of Dan having her ‘Service’ people such as Annie Day, it was becoming more and more inconceivable to Vicky that her sister Catherine wasn’t at least aware of some of her sons activities.

Or perhaps Dan and that Monster Sean Brady had also trapped his own Mother in the way they’d trapped her into becoming their whore? For Victoria Preston, the very idea of Dan sexually abusing his own Mother was appalling, but if he were fucking her, then he could well be doing so to Catherine, but again, unless she wanted all kind of retribution raining down on her her it was a question she could never ask, and so Vicky stuck with her prepared line.

“No ... nothing that was important Dan, you must have heard Annie asking me about your mother Catherine, but I didn’t say anything that could damage her because there is nothing to say, I thought perhaps Annie was hoping I knew something that could damage your Mother but of course I don’t, anyway I’m terrified your mother may discover our ... our secrets.”

Although While Nodding his approval, Dan was unaware his Aunt had in fact betrayed both himself and his Mother to Annie Day, simply because he hadn’t been doing his job of watching the cameras or the recording afterward. Although surely his Aunt was too frightened of him to say anything that may harm him. So Dan remained of the opinion that when visiting his Mother, Annie Day had simply taken a throw of the dice, hoping his Mother Catherine would respond to her advances and that her gamble had paid off handsomely.

For What had Annie Day to lose if his Mother had resisted her? Reasoned Dan. Annie could then have simply told his Mother her son was fucking her whore sister and the whole thing could have become very messy and still could, should Annie Day decide she wanted to his mother, aunt and himself to really play happy families. Eventually satisfied In his own mind that his Aunt Vicky remained unaware her Sister Catherine was also part of the stable of sex slaves owned by Peter Harris, Dan decided it was in his family’s best interests for him to tell Annie that his Aunt Vicky had said nothing about her, other than what a very exciting and capable Mistress she had been.

“Okay, Sure that’s fine Auntie Vickie”:Dan eventually replied to his very relived Aunt while continuing to allow his fingers to toy with her then aroused and very wet cunt, for a moment even feeling a little sympathy for a woman whose demise, along with that of his mother he’d been responsible for, albeit through his fear of Sean Brady.

Although when thinking about it, the old Victoria Preston had been a cold domineering bitch toward everyone, whereas this new one was far more amenable and respectful, even if she had lost her home in the process. As for his Mother, Dan knew he really was living the dream he’d had since first getting a hard on as a young boy. As far as he was concerned, no matter what Peter Harris, Sean Brady or anyone may think, his beautiful busty Mother Catherine now belonged to him and would remain so, that, in the mind of Dan Dixon was beyond doubt.

None of which took anything away from Dans constant desire for his beautiful mature raven haired Aunt Vicky and right now she looked every bit as nervous and subservient as he liked to see her. Despite the glorious blow job his Mother had given him earlier, having quickly stepping from his shorts and t shirt, Dan was soon beside his Aunt Vicky in her bed. Then having Vicky climbing aboard him and his now erect cock, bending forward a little to place her hands on her nephews chest, Vicky began sliding up and down his huge cock and already aroused by Dan’s fingers, it wasn’t long before Vicky was even more so, as the pain she’d received at the hands of last nights brutal male client under the watchful eyes of Olga faded away and the raven haired beauty soared toward another orgasm...

To say Dan Dixon was currently having the time of his life would be something of an understatement. For although he’d been given no further role in the training of Sean Brady’s latest acquisition Karen Taylor, he’d been delighted to discover the tall grey haired mature dominant Lesbian Annie Day had taken huge shine to him and in the process taking him under her wing in more ways than one.

For despite him viewing Annies Lesbian oriented beating and sexual enjoyment of first his Aunt Vicky and then his Mother Catherine, Dan had quickly discovered the sexual inclinations of Annie Day reached far beyond the domination and sexual enjoyment of other mature woman to that of a young man such as himself. Although thankfully Annie had yet to show any sign wishing to use the same dominant methods upon Dan as she did her female conquests.

However, on the occasions he now visited her good sized detached home, Dan had certainly followed the one stipulation Annie Day had made upon him, that he be scrupulously clean ... everywhere. It was when having followed this instruction that Dan found himself receiving the thrill of his young life. For when having him on his knees on her bed with his head buried in a pillow, Dan first felt Annie’s fingers spreading his buttocks before her tongue, having run and up down the crack between his buttocks, suddenly found its way into and thrusting through his Anus, leaving Dan in seventh heaven, experiencing the thrill of his life and his cock harder than ever before.

That was before with her tongue buried in his Anus, Annie’s hand was cupping Dan’s hardened balls and her fingers encircling and massaging his cock. Such was this incredible experience that unable to control himself, almost within seconds Dan was emitting his first spurt of pre come, before with incredible speed and dexterity Annie’s head was resting on her bed with her mouth clamped over Dan’s cock, and with her finger now deep inside his Anus, Dan began shooting his biggest ever lot of hot Semen into the mouth of Annie Day.

Having been given this incredible orgasm Dan was then stunned to to watch his grey haired mature lover strapping around her waist a smaller version of the huge strap on latex cream ejecting penis. “My turn now Danny boy” the shocked naked teenager heard Annie exclaim before standing before him and adding. ““You can’t hand out what you’ve never experienced for yourself, it’s either this or your Aunt Vicky gets to know everything about you and your Mother”

Looking at this particular long yet admittedly thinner latex penis than she’d used on his mother only inches from his face and strapped around the waist of Annie Day, realising he had little choice in the matter, Dan not only understood she had a valid point, but that his refusal would not only leave the grey haired mature woman laughing at him, but also ruin his craftily devised lifestyle and set ablaze a family conflict he’d be the centre of.

Then there was his own newly discovered admiration and sexual desire toward a woman older than his own mother. “I won’t hurt you Danny, not the way I hurt your Mother” Annie then added while massaging some gel onto her fake penis. “Believe me if you thought my tongue was good, this will send you to heaven!”

And so it had. Even now, while setting up the cameras and recording equipment Dan had removed from his bedroom into one of the spare rooms in Annie’s large house in preparation for the visit of Claire Taylor, he could still feel the strange yet so exciting and stimulating feelings overtaking his senses when being ass fucked by Annie Day. In fact despite his initial protests, when having eventually penetrated Dan’s Anus with her well gelled slimline latex cock, Annie had been pretty much true to her word in giving her young lover a scaled down version of her usually far more brutal Anal fucking technique.

Certainly it wasn’t the first occasion Annie Day had Anally Fucked a man, although those had usually been the submissive partners of female mistresses during a BDSM ‘munch’, although while gripping Dan’s hips and reaching down to stroke the gasping youths instantly erect cock, Annie’s motives were more in cementing her relationship with Dan Dixon, for while Annie wasn’t expecting him to view her as his Mistress, she wanted to leave Dan in no doubt as to who was boss.

“Oh hell ... that’s so fucking good” Dan had exclaimed with the latex cock buried deep in his ass. “And it’s our little secret Danny boy, there’s plenty more of this for you if you do as I ask” “Jeez Annie ... sure, whatever you say ... just don’t stop!’ Even the cream shooting into ass didn’t bother Dan, although by then he was coming again himself while Annie was massaging his cock and simultaneously fucking his ass...

“Well you’ve hidden them so well I can’t find a single camera!” Exclaimed Annie Day while looking at the Split screen tv monitors showing every area of her she wanted them them to while bringing Dan’s recollections back to the present. “I guess you also tried to find those in my Moms bedroom” replied Dan, aware his recent recollections had left him with yet another election he hoped Annie wouldn’t spot. “It important your mom never spots them Dan, or that you use them when I’m with her” “No worries Annie, I wouldn’t do that” Dan assured her, after all he had more than enough video footage to keep him happy already and saw no point in risking the wrath of a woman he really was in awe of, not when life was getting better and better for him...

Annie Day.

“This really is a lovely home” Catherine Dixon exclaimed to Annie Day during her guided tour of Annie’s home. In fact the large detached house appeared unexpectedly normal to Catherine, who given Annie’s behaviour in her own home had led her to thinking she’d be entering some kind of lesbian bdsm den. Far from it, for aside from the normality of everything she’d so far seen this house, set just outside a small village, even Annie’s expensively furnished and decorated bedroom, complete with its huge Queen sized bed had appeared to be a safe and comfortable environment for anyone, something which curiously left Catherine feeling just a little disappointed.

A disappointment which could have been described as being a little strange, given the manner her host had ravaged and abused Catherine in her own bedroom just a short while ago and which afterward had left Catherine feeling oddly attracted and even a little in awe of the tall grey haired older woman, although not wanting to find herself in trouble with Peter Harris, Catherine had thought it better to try giving Annie Day a wide berth.

At least Catherine had escaped a grilling from her son Dan the following morning, when claiming the visit of her sisters friend Annie Day had been no more than an afternoon chat over tea and cake. For Catherine didn’t want Dan to become aware of the true sexual nature of that previous afternoon and subsequently for her sister Victoria to perhaps become aware of the sexual activities of her friend Annie Day.

So although somewhat surprised by Dan’s casual acceptance of her explanation when sitting opposite her son wearing no more than her ‘regulation’ tiny tie side panties, Catherine was pleased at least she’d on this occasion escaped another of her sons demands that she humiliatingly crawl all but naked into his bedroom on all fours, before being subjected to another sexually orientated ‘punishment’ from her son. A punishment usually consisting of her son Dan using a leather tawse and riding crop upon Catherine’s most intimate of areas while she was dressed in no more than black stockings and a suspender belt as she knelt on all fours upon her sons bed. A punishment during which Catherine ensured she buried her head in a pillow, not so much as to hide her shameful embarrassment, but more to hide her eyes from her own son, usually dressed in black boxer shorts, not only inserting the leather loop end of the crop between what Catherine was only too aware of her very wet cunt lips, but also fingers that would would inevitably bring his Mother surging toward another illicit yet so exciting orgasm.

Only now, after that momentous evening, when with the assistance of Dan’s so called girlfriend Sharon, when tied naked to a table Catherine had found herself staring into the eyes of her naked son casually fucking her, thoughts of Dan doing so again were never far from his mothers mind.

How could they not be when Dan had finally achieved what he’d always so obviously desired, what must surely have been in his mind every time his cock had been in her mouth before shooting his seed down her throat. How could they not be when Catherine so often found herself recalling and visualising the moment, when staring into her sons eyes she’d exploded in a glorious orgasm the moment Dan began shooting his hot seed into his mother’s throbbing cunt.

Every morning since that momentous evening Catherine now sat all but naked opposite her son, wondering if this were the day Dan would be finding the slightest excuse to demand his Mother once again visit his bedroom that evening, fully aware that having finally fucked her, it wouldn’t this time be his fingers thrusting her toward an orgasm as she knelt on all fours with her head buried in a pillow, but her sons seemingly massive cock sliding between her cunt lips.

So unaware the attentions of her son Dan were for the time being fixed elsewhere, the call from Annie Day had left Catherine in a dilemma. For Annie’s request that Catherine visit her own home had been more a demand than invitation, one that Catherine, mindful of those departing words to remember she accept Annie now ‘owned’ her or face the consequences, Catherine had little choice but to agree to and to jot down the address, date and time she was expected to arrive at the home of Annie Day...

Come the day, although Catherine was telling herself she’d probably be in store for a re run of the sexually oriented assault she’d received at the hands of Annie Day, she none less found herself energised and sexually aroused at thoughts of the afternoon to come, which were then made even easier for Catherine when just before he left the house for the day, her being told by not to expect Dan home as he’d arranged to stay the night with his ‘girl’

This was the perfect scenario for Catherine, who after a light lunch was able to indulge in her favourite routine of taking a long hot relaxing scented bubble bath and then taking an inordinate amount of time in choosing what to wear for what was ostensibly an afternoon of of tea and chat while taking time to admire the home of her host. Eventually, recalling how when she’d been on her hands and knees looking on helplessly while Annie inspected all of her clothing and lingerie, the tall grey haired woman had laid our a set of of red and black quarter cup bra set of lingerie together with black seamed stocking before telling Catherine. “mmm, these really do suit my little pet”...

.

Having made such intricate arrangements for this day, Annie Day was delighted when Catherine arrived at her secluded home not only spot on time, but wearing the very clothes she’d eulogised about to Catherine while the mature blonde beauty had knelt collared, cuffed and naked by her side in her own bedroom. This really was the icing on the cake for Annie. Although Annie was in the main wondering just what lingerie lay beneath Catherine’s outer clothing and she’d be more than disappointed if Catherine hadn’t chosen the red and black quarter cup bra set she’d laid out in Catherine’s bedroom ... still, what better reason to punish her new pet puppy?

Although Annie had been a little concerned that although she could have gone much further, she may have just gone a little too far with the abuse and humiliation she’d handed out to Catherine as her opening gambit, but Catherine’s attendance and visual appearance today certainly proved otherwise. So it was an excited Annie Day who was now confidently looking toward a future of complete subservience from Catherine Dixon, most certainly after she’d tasted and learned to fear the kiss of the bullwhip upon her suspended naked body.

Their initial chat over coffee and cake had been taken in an air of an obvious sexual tension between both women and as much as she enjoyed the company, chat and yes, attraction of Annie Day, it was a tension that only increased with Annie’s suggestion she show Catherine around her home, a home which proved furnished and decorated beyond Catherine’s expectations. Although It was just when Catherine was feeling a tinge of disappointment that the bedroom of Annie Day didn’t appear to be the den of sexual excess she’d imagined it to be, that after striding across the room Annie then stepped through a door on the opposite side of the bedroom.

“Take a look at this my pet” urged Annie Day to the smiling Catherine Dixon, who after studying the huge bed with its white satin sheets and a mountain of fluffed up pillows had for some reason fully expected Annie to throw her on the bed and to begin pulling her clothes off. However, rather than doing so and instead beckoning Catherine across the room, Annie then stepped back to allow Catherine to precede her through a doorway into a darkened room leading off her Bedroom, one which Catherine fully expected to be a bathroom.

This was before Annie then threw a switch suddenly bathing the room with light and Catherine was confronted by most incredible sight she’d ever seen, even including such amazing sights she’d witnessed at the Bookshop Dungeon and the Barn of Peter Harris. The room wasn’t huge, far from it, but while measuring no more than 3 x 3 metres, the entire space, including including walls, ceiling and the door Annie had opened, was covered in huge mirrors, continuously reflecting everything and anybody in a room dominated by a huge four poster bed, from the uprights and overhead rails of which hung all manner of bondage restraints, ropes and whips. All of which, as with much of the house, had been funded by the embezzlement scams of Annie Day and Karen Taylor.

Aside from the huge bed, two other large items completed this extraordinary mirrored room, the first being a St Andrews cross within a strong wooden frame, complete with metal hooks and eyelets on the ends of the cross, while from a large pulley connected to a frame on the mirrored ceiling hung a wide metal spreader bar attached to a thick rope, leading up though the pulley and ending on a marine winch, complete with a winch handle attached to the mirrored wall.

“Oh my Lord” gasped Catherine when looking around this incredible room with a stunned expression, only too aware that pleasant chat over tea and cake downstairs had merely been a prelude to what lay in store for her in this incredible room. Then as her eyes were taking in every item of fetish equipment surrounding her, Annie’s hands circled her upper body and although shivering a little, Catherine made not the slightest attempt to prevent the tall grey haired woman’s fingers from unbuttoning and pulling her red blouse from her shoulders before cupping and squeezing her breasts and nipples while sliding Catherine’s large gold rings around her nipples.

“Well, Well, I’m so pleased you wore the lingerie I chose for you and “mmm, these are so gorgeous my pet, but it’s not oh my Lord, it’s oh my Mistress for my little puppy bitch ... is that understood?” Catherine was told before instinctively replying.

“Yes Mistress ... I’m sorry Mistress...” while looking into the huge mirrored wall before her to see a smile of satisfaction appearing on the face of Annie Day, who by then had also unzipped Catherine’s skirt and allowed the black material to form a pool around Catherine’s ankles.

“mmmm ... so so good” whispered Annie, continuing to nuzzle Catherine’s neck as a hand slipped down from her breasts down into the tiny scrap of red and black material representing Catherine’s thong, before Annie then slipped her fingers between Catherine’s already wet cunt lips, there to find and massage her little button of pleasure.

“Oh Lord Mistress ... that’s so good” gasped Catherine, becoming ever more sexually aroused by the unusual position of her being able to view not only her nipples and clitoris massaged and caressed by skilful fingers, but also the tall grey haired figure of Annie Day standing behind her, looming over her dressed in a black trouser suit with her lips nuzzling and gently biting her neck.

“Now then, as Kate is being such a good little puppy for Mistress, as she has a really busy day today Mistress going to bring her little puppy Kate a really special treat” Although not having been referred to as ‘Kate’ since childhood, Surging toward an inevitable orgasm, Catherine barely took in those words and cared about little else than the pleasure coursing through her mind and body and only later would she understand the meaning of Annie’s words...

“Fucking hell, do you you know who that is Kev?”. Enquired an incredulous Trevor to Keven Smith while sitting in the passenger seat of the young thugs beat up old car, “Hah ha, sure do, even with her clothes on she looks pretty good for an old bitch, although she looked better naked fucking Karen Taylor” laughed Kevin while looking across the road at the black suited figure of of Annie Day welcoming the mini skirted low cut blouse wearing attractive sight that was Trevors girlfriend Claire, the teenager daughter of Karen Taylor. “But fuck me Trev, that bitch of yours really Is dressed to kill with that short skirt and a top shop showing off her big melons”

“Yeah, I’d sure like to know why that is Kev and just why she’s visiting that old bitch”

“Keep an eye on her” had been the advice from Sean Brady when Trevor had first expressed his concerns over his girlfriends commitment to what, having become fixated with her Mother whom he now saw as being ‘his’ project. So who better to confide in than the malicious Kevin Smith, who having been responsible for finding the treasure trove of incriminating evidence leading to the subjugation of his girlfriend’s mother, Trevor now saw as being something of a confidant and mentor and it had been only natural for Trevor to then discuss the idea of keeping an eye on Claire Taylor with Kevin Smith.

Having earlier driven Karen Taylor to her office to complete one of the allotted days she was allowed to continue with her straight business activities, Trevor had later driven back to the Taylor house to check on recordings made by the new cameras he’d secreted in Karen’s bedroom after convincing Claire that he’d now removed those he’d previously installed.

Of Claire there was no sign and so after confidently making his way to Karen’s bedroom and removing the cards from his devices to play on his laptop, Trevor had been all but astonished to find himself viewing his girlfriend Claire, not only rifling through her Mother’s lingerie drawers but then selecting a full set of her Mother’s finest sexy green and black satin lingerie, a nipple showing half cup bra together with a tiny matching thong, garter belt and black seamed stockings.

Then Minutes later Trevor had a boner to die for after Claire Taylor had stripped naked in her Mothers bedroom and then donning that very same lingerie and transforming herself into a younger, but otherwise carbon copy of her beautiful mother Karen. “Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck...” exclaimed Trevor as Claire paraded around her Mother’s bedroom, preening before the mirrors while he was punching the contact number of Kevin Smith into his phone.

“No way the bitch would ever dress like that for a shift in that store, Kev so I reckon she’s up to something, so if we follow her in your car when she finishes at three o’clock she’ll never guess she is being followed. Which with Kevin Smith always up for a challenge, is exactly what happened when they’d followed Claire’s car to the home of Annie Day.

Moments after Claire had disappeared through the doorway, Trevor was turning to Kevin and asking if was a good idea to take a look at the place from the outside and discover what ‘those two’ are up to. Only to be told by Kevin he’d already spotted at least two security cameras, making it very likely they’d soon be spotted and their plans ruined.

“No Trev, we’ve gotta be patient, we don’t know who else may be inside that house, we can’t go busting in, we need to find the weakest link and work from there, the grey haired bitch looks a real lesbian Dom, just the type who needs a meaty cock shoved up her ass, but we have to be sure we won’t be disturbed” Added Kevin Smith to a very impressed Trevor before adding. “So we wait for as long as it takes to see who comes and who comes, then we find out weakest link”. Leaving both youths to settle back for a long wait...

Having one eye on her smartphone security camera app, Annie wasn’t surprised to hear the sound of the doorbell she’d been expecting, although what she hadn’t been prepared for was to be confronted by the vision of a younger almost identical yet far more alluring sight of a young woman, one so similar in looks and figure of her ex partner Karen Taylor, wearing a short white skirt and low cut top leaving very little to the imagination, certainly not her large nipples so obviously on display above her bra.

This was the vision Annie had longed to see, although being well versed in remaining practical and businesslike, the tall grey mature woman easily retained her composure and with brusque yet half smile welcome, after taking a look up and down the road to see only a beat up old car parked further down the country lane from that Claire’s outside and her own and Catherine’s in the drive, Annie then welcomed her visitor into her home.

Itv’s really good of you to see me Annie, I know how busy you are ... and what a lovely home you have!” These opening words from Claire Taylor, contrite and almost apologetic, were exactly what Annie was hoping to hear from the mini skirted busty blonde, who appeared a younger version of her beautiful Mother Karen. “It’s the very least I could do Claire, you know, I am still very fond of your mother and even though Karen told me you considered me to be a home breaker, the fact is your Mother and father had been having difficulties for a long time and I became a shoulder for your Mother to cry on ... anyway come on through to the lounge where we can have a coffee and chat in comfort”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.