Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 2

BDSM Sex Story: Part 2 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

A month after Sean Brady’s visit to the house of Catherine Dixon

Catherine Dixon stood staring nervously across the large inlaid leather desk toward the big powerfully built man sitting in a huge leather swivel chair to her side, holding Catherine’s leash, stood Joan, wearing a leather skirt and jacket, waiting for her charge to speak.

“Master Tony,”began Catherine eventually, It ... It is my desire to ... to demonstrate to you that I, Catherine Dixon ... fully understand I am now a trained sex slave, ready to serve my Master and owner, Sean without question or hesitation.”

“Well, don’t just stand there Catherine” replied the middle aged man sternly.

Sean Brady was sitting immediately behind Catherine, sipping from a beer glass and waiting for the exciting scenario to unfold. Sean smiled with satisfaction as his property, the 42 years old blonde mother of two, Mrs. Catherine Dixon, placed one stiletto heeled shoe upon a small wooden chair, before carefully lifting herself up onto the huge desk.

With equal care and with Tony’s ‘assistant’ Joan moving forward to allow Catherine’s leash more freedom, Catherine eased herself forward and crawled across the desk top, stopping when her knees were on the very edge of the desk’s leather inlay and Once there, Catherine sat back until her curvy buttocks rested upon the back of her stiletto shoes.

To complete the task given her by the man she now faced, Catherine raised her hands until her interlocked fingers were clasping the back of her neck. Finally, and with no little will power, Catherine raised her eyes until she looked again directly into those of the man who sat openly appraising her.

Comfortable with himself, his leather chair and the scene before him, Tony Weston leisurely studied the rather lovely mature blond kneeling submissively before him upon his office desk.

Only too aware of his close scrutiny, Catherine saw his eyes taking in every inch of the lingerie clad mature beauty, displayed as she now was, with her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders and wearing only a pretty little pink and black set of satin lingerie. Catherines full attire consisted of her tiny thong, a suspender belt, black seamed stockings and a quarter cup bra displaying her large breasts and hardened nipples to perfection. Even at the age of forty two, if perhaps just a little rounder these days, Catherine Dixon had retained much of her youthful beauty.

Aware the man sitting before her was so openly and explicitly studying her beauty, Catherine yet again sensed that oh so wonderful, tingle of illicit arousal. An Arousal that seemed to start fires of desire within her with every new voyage of discovery her young Master and “owner” Sean Brady embarked them upon.

“Well ‘it’ is certainly very beautiful Sean and You appear also to have so far trained ‘it’ quite well!” Catherine now understood the large man Tony, was talking about her, not too her. This would, as Sean had informed her, be quite normal in certain circumstances from now on, and seeing Tony rise from his chair, Catherine felt yet again that strange welcome tingling, even at those words.

Catherine’s lingerie has been complimented by leather and chain body harness. From clips attached to a wide leather collar, hung four thin strips of similar leather, each side of Caroline’s breasts, all joined to another strap, like a belt, and fastened around Caroline’s waist. Horizontally, thin stainless steel chains joined the leather straps, these hung just above and below Catherine’s breasts ... Her bondage harness.

The overall effect of the lingerie and leather harness made the forty two year old mother look absolutely stunning and Tony, now standing, was unable to resist reaching out his hands and squaring the leather and chains across her large breasts and Catherine fully understood she was to keep hands behind her neck while she was inspected. Still, she only just managed to retain her position as little electric shocks of desire hit her when Tony’s fingers deliberately strayed over her breasts and nipples.

“Gorgeous” said Tony leaning closer to Catherine, “Do you mind if I kiss it Sean?” “No, not at all, I am your guest Tony, my property is your property,”replied Sean accepting that this would be just the first of many erotic encounters he would witness this evening between the very dominant Tony Weston, and his own property, Mrs. Catherine Dixon.

Catherine was totally lost in the enthrallment of this erotic conversation and watching Tony loop a finger into the ‘D’ ring set into the harness collar, then Suddenly felt herself gently but firmly pulled toward him until inevitably, their lips touched. At the same moment, she felt what would could only be Joan’s fingernail tracing a pattern over her cunt lips...

Had it really been just a couple of short weeks ago the teenage Sean Brady had entered her home and irreversibly changed her life, perhaps forever, when introducing her to a world of Sexual awareness and fulfilment she had never before known or could even exist?.

And all these astonishing sexual sensations had been created within her by a young man who was quite literally young enough to be her grandson! For a moment Catherine’s thoughts turned to her husband, certainly she had been sexually excited by his caning of her but even so it had always been on his own terms. Catherine had in fact soon realised James had simply been punishing her for nothing more than being herself, a loving wife. And that those sessions only ever ended with her sucking him off, leaving her try her best to satisfy her own needs later in bed, wondering why he no longer appeared interested in fucking her.

But such thoughts quickly departed as Tony’s tongue pushed resolutely between her lips and Catherine, without hesitation parted her lips, welcoming into her mouth the hot tongue of this powerful man who was so effortlessly controlling her...

Catherine Dixon...

After Sean and Tom had left her house that afternoon, Catherine immediately realised the enormity of what had happened, what she had in truth allowed to happen, but strangely was unable to sense any of the feelings of guilt that should have been running through her and despite her tears and cum covered body naked body, she had run straight up to her bedroom to luxuriate in her bath, reliving events over and again.

It had been Just before 6. Pm when the boys had finally left, not though before Sean had administered a short but thorough spanking of Catherine’s bottom before the naked cum covered and tearful beauty had curled up in a ball on her sofa, where Sean and Tom wished her farewell ... for now...

Hurriedly and fearful her son Dan could return at any moment, Catherine cleared from the lounge any evidence remaining from the afternoon’s events. Her bra, thong, stockings and suspender belt along with her outer clothing were swept up and placed into the laundry basket. The Tea things were placed into the dishwasher and the lounge tidied. Then To her horror Catherine noticed what could only be cum juices splattered over the sofa. Quickly she wiped these as best she could before pouring herself a very large brandy and taking it upstairs to the bathroom.

Lying back in the steamy hot water, Catherine took a large gulp of the brandy, unable to believe what had just happened, in her very own home! Jesus, what should she do now? Who could she tell?

She had even agreed with Sean that she, Catherine Dixon, 42 years old mother of two, was now the property of a teenage old boy, a friend of her son to boot! And now she had to live with the terrible knowledge she had allowed both these boys to fill her with their hot seed, one in her mouth, and the other in her, her cunt!

However, despite everything, in her bath Catherine was unable to prevent that all to familiar throbbing between her legs once again, along with the tingling in her nipples and once again began massaging those areas as her mind conjured up visions of those teenage boys so skilfully using her body.

Suddenly she heard the front door slamming and Dan’s voice calling her, asking if she were ok. and Catherine took another sip of her brandy before, in a bright a voice a possible, she had called back that she was indeed ok.

Despite the brandy, Catherine could still taste Tom’s cum juices in her mouth and her cunt ached from the pounding Sean’s huge cock had given her. She could not but help recall how, whilst taken from behind, Sean’s cock had utterly and completely filled her as never before. So much so, that Catherine had felt a strange sense of emptiness and loss when Sean finally withdrew his monster cock from within her pulsing cunt.

In truth, for a long time now, Catherine had longed for the events of the DVD to be repeated, but those games with her husband had stopped some time ago. These days, with her husband away on business most of the week, his weekend efforts were, at best, derisory.

Closing her eyes Catherine recalled, how, after he had withdrawn from her, Sean had effortlessly turned her around to face his still erect monster cock and recalled how she had complied, without protest, to his demand she clean him off with her mouth.

Never before had Catherine tasted her own juices from a man’s cock, even her wicked depraved Uncle had never made her so so, but it had seemed such a natural act to clean her juices from Sean’s wonderful cock and Sean’s juices, combined with her own had tasted surprisingly good.

But It should never ever happen again and no one must ever know what had happened that afternoon. What if Dan was to discover just what his supposed friends had done to his own mother? He would be devastated and humiliated to learn his mother had been an, almost, compliant partner, caned upon her bare bottom before committing explicate sex acts with his best friends! No, Catherine decided, despite Sean’s assertion she now belonged to him, she must tell no one and must never ever let it happen again!

However whilst in her bath, Catherine was making that decision, her incredulous son Dan was in his own room with the door locked. For he was breathlessly viewing the video recording his camera had made of the events earlier in the lounge.

Never thinking things could possibly ever go so far, Dan was amazed at the events that unfolded after the initial pleasantries between his mother and his friends, but far from being devastated and humiliated, Dan was indeed stunned, but also very, very aroused at the glorious sight of his beautiful initially lingerie clad and then naked mother, amazingly and so unexpectedly sexually abused by guys he thought of as his best friends ... even if they’d forced him to hand over the DVD to force him to arrange a meeting with his mother.

So With one hand continually fast forwarding the recording, Dan used his other to first withdraw and then play with his own good sized cock. One that had long since grown hard in expectation, one that ejaculated to the vision of his mother being forced to strip by his pals before being told to display her fantastic body to them.

And Dan’s cock had immediately grown hard again, only to ejaculate time and again as the recording gave him a grandstand view of every inch of his mother’s almost naked body being fondled. Watching his mother caned by Tom and Sean and hearing her cries of both pain and pleasure, were music to Dan’s ears. Then just as he was watching his mother sucking Tom and Sean’s huge cock took his mother from behind, he heard her shout up to him that is supper was on the table and would he please come down right away before it went cold!

Downstairs, sitting opposite his mother and with yet another erection while they eat supper, Dan could hardly believe his luck. He could not help but furtively glance across the dinner table toward his mother whenever he could, but Dan was astounded his mother seemed so calm and collected. He was fascinated by the knowledge he knew every detail of the breasts, nipples, cunt and buttocks currently concealed by the loose track suit his mother wore, even if he had found and viewed the DVD he’d copied for his friends.

Dan could hardly wait to complete his meal and to return upstairs to his recording. But he was equally delighted to realise he could now sit there, familiar with every hitherto secret areas of her lovely body while his mother sat opposite, blithely oblivious that her own son had only minutes ago watched her sucking his friends cock. So Dan was smiling, almost laughing and Catherine, picking up on this, asked Dan why he was so happy tonight. “Just happy to be with you Mum,”replied Dan, before inwardly adding “and thinking of just how much more I am going to enjoy your company in future.”

Content at least that Dan appeared to be happy with the world and hoping he would not be asking her to meet Sean again, Catherine returned her son’s smile. But even as she did so, she knew it was be only for the sake of her family that it was best Sean Brady did not return to the house...

Cheaper 3: Sean Brady.

Just A few days after his and Toms visiting Catherine Dixon, Sean Brady strode into a dimly lit bookshop situated just off the main shopping street and Slowly began to peruse through the large stock of both new and second hand novels and magazines piled high upon the many shelves.

Having read about this place after sneaking a look in his father’s den, Sean decided it would be a good a place as any to learn more about the exciting lifestyle he fully intended to pursue. Hopefully he could meet the shop’s owner, who was, if his father’s correspondence was to be believed, an acknowledged expert in the Sub/Dom scene.

Sean’s lasting impression of Catherine Dixon, aside from the obvious delight of fucking the beautiful mother of his schoolmate, was of her clearly stating that she, Catherine Dixon, was his property, to be fucked whenever he wished! Despite his all knowing attitude, Sean had never really expected the mature almost haughty Mrs. Dixon to surrender to him as easily as she had, But having done so, Sean was even more determined she would be forced to keep her word.

Dan’s Mother was a prize Sean Brady fully intended to nurture. Especially after Dan had cautiously approached him with the bombshell admission to Sean he had actually recorded the whole session!

At first Sean had thought Dan intended to use the recording as some kind of hold over Sean and Tom. But Instead of this he had been astounded to given a copy and to then hear Dan tell him that he, Dan, had actually enjoyed seeing his mother taken by Sean and had then gone on to tell Sean that he was willing to help him in the future, providing Sean ensured Dan also had some fun, That he himself wanted to enjoy his Mother’s charms, albeit clandestinely!

Sean had shrugged his shoulders, thinking that if Dan was that perverted, then so what, he was himself. Besides, Sean realised that it was far from certain that, in the cold light of day, Catherine Dixon would be prepared to go along with Sean’s assertion she was now his property, even if she had pledged herself to him.

As for Tom, well he was not that bothered either way, he had had his fun and now wanted out, probably because he was more concerned about his exams and that it had been Sean and not himself fucking Catherine Dixon.

So after viewing and very much enjoying the recording, Sean had indeed enlisted the help of Dan Dixon. His tasks, he was told, was to report to Sean anything he wished to know about his mother. For Indeed there was much information Sean felt he yet needed about Dan’s mother and Dan would begin by covertly making a list of all his mother’s underwear, type, colour and sizes.

But Sean also wondered if perhaps Dan thought this was all just an extremely wicked boyish game, a bit of fun, little knowing his mother was in the first stages of being subjugated by Sean. To be reduced from the beautiful Mrs. Catherine Dixon, wife and mother of two approaching middle age, into a 100 per cent authentic sex slave. A slave who would without question obey, every demand made of her by her Master Sean and his associates. Although in truth, Whether Dan understood Sean’s intention or not was a matter of indifference to him, Sean would soon deal with him if the kid stepped out of line.

With this in mind Sean confidently approached the rather mousy middle aged woman behind the shop counter. “I’m looking for some master/slave stuff, something useful for reference purposes.” From behind the counter, the woman looked up at the much younger and much taller, good looking features of Sean Brady.

“Really” she smirked “and, even if I did have any books of THAT nature, are you old enough to read them, you look barely 18 to me”

Sean, secretly pleased the little woman thought he was actually eighteen, decided not to take any prisoners with his reply, nothing chanced, nothing gained.

“Let say old enough to put you over my knee for a good sound spanking, but only with your Master Tony’s permission of course!”

Behind the counter, Joan, the woman in question, said nothing but blushed deeply, inwardly thrilled at the very this handsome young man would do that to her, before mumbling a reply that she would see what they had.

Upstairs, this little scenario had been witnessed by a large powerfully built man sitting behind an equally imposing leather inlaid desk. Tony Weston, studying the TV monitor and listening to the conversation downstairs in the shop, smiled briefly and acknowledged that, even if he was very young, the lad in the shop had the looks and presence of, at the very least, a Master in the making. One in his own mould, the lad could perhaps be both interesting and useful to him.

For, he at 58 Tony was getting no younger, even if his advancing years had so far failed to dim his own natural aura of dominance. So Tony pressed a button set into the huge desk and downstairs on the counter, a small red light flashed on and off. “I think you may be more inclined to find what you want in our ‘special Department, upstairs” said Joan from behind her counter.

Cautiously following the woman’s directions, Sean made his way toward the back of the bookstore and up a flight of thick carpeted stairs, there to find a door marked with the name ‘Tony Weston.’

Shrugging his broad shoulders and knocking upon the door, Sean was greeted by the large figure of Tony himself, “Well young fellow, that was quite an entrance you made downstairs, come on in and tell me exactly what you are looking for” Uncertain as to the welcome he would receive, Sean was both relieved and pleased at Tony’s words and for some reason took an immediate liking to the much older man. And so, after some initial reluctance, Sean did indeed tell Tony just what he was looking to learn, and why he needed this knowledge.

Tony gradually viewed Sean with mounting respect. Assuming of course that Sean’s tale of caning his friends 42 years old mother was true, he may even have a protege on his hands.

“So, Sean, you seem to have done it all already, caning and fucking your friends mother, isn’t that enough for you?” asked Tony when Sean completed his narration of those recent events. It would be Sean’s answer to this question that would decide Tony’s further involvement with Sean.

“No Tony, you see, I told her that I am now her owner ... and I meant every word of it. Going back to when I first saw her, I knew then she was what I wanted. I want her as my own personal property, to obey without question any demand I made of her, that everything she wore, thought or does, will be controlled by me.”

This indeed was the answer Tony had wanted to hear. “That’s quite a tall order for a young man such as yourself Sean, more so when your err, quarry is a 42 year old respectable married mother of two and not a young drugged up whore”

“To be honest Tony, that is the real reason I came here, hoping you could teach me a few things!” grinned Sean.

“Yes indeed and so I can, and would be happy to do so” replied Tony. “But you should understand there would be a price she would pay for my helping you, and you must be certain you are willing to see her pay that price!”

“If, at the end, Catherine, that’s her actual name Tony, is my own fully fledged sex slave, then would be very happy to Tony.”

“And the husband, what about him Sean?.

“Oh, she stays with her husband Tony, after all, someone has to pay the bills. But I would allow Catherine to fuck her only as and when, I decide!”

Now Tony could see in Sean a younger version of himself and liked what he saw. “Then let’s start planning Sean ... but first there is an apology to be made” With that Tony pressed the button upon his desk. Speaking to the mousy woman downstairs, Tony said, “Lock up the shop and come upstairs.”

Shortly afterward there came a soft knocking at the door, “Enter,”said Tony.

Joan, the mousy woman from the shop downstairs entered the room, stopping at the side of Tony’s desk with her hands behind her back and head bowed. “You sent for me Master” she asked, to Sean’s surprise. “Yes Joan, there is a matter of you embarrassing your Master, your language to my guest, Sean.”

“Then I apologize, to my Master and to Sean” “Not good enough Joan, you should be punished.” Joan blushed, but said nothing. Well Sean, you do indeed have my permission to punish Joan, who, although not my wife, is one of my slaves and You have my consent to demonstrate your skills upon her”

Sean smiled slowly. His quest for further knowledge could not have started better for him. Nodding his thanks to Tony, Sean then told Joan to face him and remove her button down dress. Furtively she looked across at Tony, whose face remained impassive, and then slowly, turning toward Sean, Joan began from the top, to unbutton her almost shapeless dress, an act she had practiced many times Before.

Finally, reaching the last button, Joan was soon pulling the dress away from her body and off her shoulders, Eventually allowing the garment to fall to the floor, following which Joan placed her hands at the back of her neck, and while keeping her head held high, gazed down upon the thick carpet, awaiting further instructions.

Sean tried not to show his amazement, for Joan, despite first appearances had one hell of a body! Braless, her medium sized breasts were still firm and upright, leading down to nipples that needed to be as big as there were to hold the large gold nipple rings adorning them.

From those superb breasts, Sean looked down to see Joan’s only lingerie consisted of a black satin suspender belt holding black seamed stockings, leaving uncovered a completely shaven pubic mound, tattooed with the words, “Tony’s slave”

Remembering the things he had previously learned, Sean turned toward Tony, “My compliments upon such a well turned out slave Tony, may I now spank her?”

Tony was very pleased his guest had learned already, the deference expected by a fellow Master. So nodding his assent Tony looked on in expectation as Sean told Joan to stand a few feet away from Tony’s desk and then to spread her legs before leaning forward to place her hands upon the desk. Then she must, Sean told her, look her Master, Tony, straight in the eyes.

Having not had much attention paid to her by her busy Master of late, Joan was surreptitiously pleased he had permitted this very good looking young man to spank her. Already she throbbed to the anticipation of Sean’s hands upon her bottom. Even a slave of many years standing, Joan was taken by surprise at the skill shown by Sean as he spanked every inch, every crevice of her bottom and upper thighs. Soon she was gasping, as every so often Sean placated her burning buttocks with soft sensual caresses. Rubbing his palms upon burning cheeks while very often, his fingers strayed down to her shaven cunt lips.

Sean told Joan she would be getting 24 spanks for her insolence earlier, but it was on the 18th spank that she exploded in an orgasm. Unable to prevent it any longer, the fervour building within her, Joan gasped and cried out and with her eyes fixed on Tony, slumping upon the desk, almost oblivious to her continuing spanking. After which Joan slid to her knees in front of the desk by Sean’s feet.

Sean was extremely pleased to hear Tony telling him his technique was excellent but That he had allowed a slave to orgasm without his prior consent and therefore he must make the slave make amends for her audacity. So crawling on hands and knees to where Sean now stood Joan’s hands then reached up to the belt of his slacks. “Please may I pleasure you, Master,” asked the chaste Joan, looking up into Sean’s eyes.

Sean in turn, more than pleased with this turn of events, nodded his accent.

So Still naked on widely spread knees, Joan began a well practiced routine of first loosening Sean’s belt and then reaching down to undo his shoe laces, before easing Sean’s shoes from each foot and then his socks. Reaching up Joan then pulled down the fly zipper on his slacks before easing his slacks and underpants down his legs before removing them completely. Thus leaving the incredulous Sean, naked from the waist down with his huge cock erect and throbbing.

Joan too, was incredulous, taken aback by the sight of Sean’s monster cock she vowed to give its young owner something to really remember her by and proceeded to give Sean the full repertoire of her cock sucking skills.

And indeed she did just than. Having first lovingly stroked the monster as if to ensure it was real. Joan then pushed back the foreskin and proceeded to kiss and blow upon its throbbing head. All the while her fingers toyed with and stroked every part of Sean’s, cock, balls and upper thighs. Sean groaned with pleasure when Joan took his whole nine inches into her mouth and throat. She sucked him hard, moving her mouth up and down over his cock while her tongue played havoc with his senses. Liking what she could taste and realizing this was a very clean young man, with amazing dexterity, Joan then bent and twisted her body until, to Sean’s surprise, she was facing his buttocks.

Sean’s surprise grew and initially he resisted when Joan, placing a hand on each buttock pried them apart. Then he relented, after sensing Joan’s tongue pushing between his crack, thankful he always showered well. Shortly, Sean experienced for the first time, a woman’s tongue pushing into his anus. And boy did it feel so good! More so when Joan, with her face pushed right into the crack of Sean’s buttocks, brought her hands back around and with one hand tickle and scratch his balls. At the same time Joan’s other hand masturbated his cock, stroking back and forth in unison with each thrust of her tongue into Sean’s anus.

Sean had been given head before, although usually young girls fumbling around after he had practically forced it upon them, but not yet by Catherine Dixon, that pleasure still awaited him. Only Tom had had that experience. However, thought Sean, this must be as good as it gets. His mind’s eye saw Catherine behind him, like it or not, she must learn how to do this for him!

With his Legs now trembling to the twin pleasures Joan was providing, Sean wondered just how long he could hold out before Joan’s masturbating hand sent his come juice spurting across the room. But As if sensing Sean’s dilemma, Joan withdrew her tongue from a rather disappointed Sean’s Anus. She then made her way back under his legs to face him once again. This time though her mouth went straight over the huge throbbing erection before reaching behind Sean, pulling his buttocks apart and inserting one index finger into his now well lubricated anus. Sean moaned in ecstasy, even more so when Joan’s other index finger gently scratched the skin tissue between his anus and balls.

The fledging Master could hold out no longer, heaving and moaning, his body was rigid in ecstasy. Sean cried out “oh my God” before sending stream after stream of hot juices straight down Joan’s willing throat as she kept her mouth firmly glued to his wildly throbbing cock. Even so, Joan’s mouth and throat were unable to contain all of Sean’s gushing juices and a steady stream of cum erupted from between her lips before running silkily down her chin.

Eventually and almost reluctantly, Joan finally withdrew her mouth from Sean’s deflating, but still enormous cock. Looking up to his eyes, the naked woman kneeling before him slowly ran a finger up over her chin, gathering a great long of Sean’s semen in the process. Smiling up at him, she placed the finger in her mouth and then repeated the process, hungrily ensuring every last drop of Sean’s juices were collected and devoured. Then she set about the task of dressing Sean, reversing the earlier process before, still naked herself, kneeling at Tony’s side.

“Jeez Tony, that was unbelievable!”exclaimed Sean, bringing a smile to Joan’s lips. “I wish Joan could teach Catherine how to do that!” he added before, slightly discomforted he realized Joan had not been party to their earlier conversation and knew nothing of Catherine or of Sean’s intentions toward her.

“Oh, she can, and will, if that’s what you want Sean, Joan here can indeed be her instructor, and will enjoy the task. You see, although a slave, Joan can also switch, be a dominant that is, especially to other women!” Sean thought life was getting better and better and, after a few sessions with Tony and some more ministrations from Joan, Sean was ready for the next stage of the subjugation of Catherine Dixon...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.