Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 19

BDSM Sex Story: Part 19 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Karen Taylor

If she wasn’t centre stage witnessing it herself, Karen Taylor would have had difficulty believing such events could happen in real life, when despite her own experiences of the bdsm scene she’d have now thought of herself as having been parachuted straight into one the fetish bdsm movies she so enjoyed watching cuddled up beside her lover and junior business partner, Annie Day.

Although as she now stood all but naked, with her each of her widely spread bare feet standing upon the centre of a foot feet high round stool and above her head, her equally spread arms and cuffed wrists were secured to a hung spreader bar, Karen Taylor was only too aware this scene was a too real and the only movies were those of herself she’ been watching during the two hours she’d spent in the office of Sean Brady.

Perhaps most galling and in many ways terrifying of all for Karen, was for much of these past two hours, she’d been completely ignored, not only by Sean Brady but also by the many people who’d come and gone from the office during this time, leaving the naked and gagged Karen Taylor with aching arms and unable to either complain or to move, such was her fear of falling from the stools upon which she stood.

There, all Karen could do was to reflect upon her entrance to the large office of Sean Brady while enduring having to over and again view film and photos upon the huge screen on the wall, recordings taken the previous day and night by the secret cameras her daughter’s boyfriend Trevor had left in her bedroom.

Hastily cobbled together video montages of her treatment at the hands of Kevin Smith and Dax Dixon and even more excruciatingly, the events later last night when she been woken by Trevor, when after first sucking his cock, being fucked by him in all manner of positions and abuse, all under the watchful eyes of her daughter Claire as her mother humiliatingly cried out her pleasure and shouted her love of being fucked by her daughters boyfriend, even being forced by Claire to tell her just when her boyfriend was shooting his semen inside her throbbing cunt.

It was bad enough to be all but helpless and naked, standing upon the two footstools only feet away from the huge screen, but this was made even worse by the incessant comings and going’s of various men and women, when very often their hands would stroke her body from thighs to breasts and even pushing fingers inside her admittedly wet cunt and often doing so either unseen behind Karen, or at times unashamedly standing right before her.

All of which was almost beyond belief to Karen, especially when otherwise they’d completely ignore Karen Taylor, for whom the events earlier in the downstairs’ bookshop’ had been no more than a prelude to Karen’s eventual introduction to Sean Brady. Wearing no more the skimpiest of sexy black lingerie, with leather cuffed wrists secured behind her back and a red ball gag secured in her mouth, Karen had been led by a collar and leash upstairs by the mousy looking Joan and then along a long corridor, until stopping beside two doors opposite one another.

The first door, noted the very nervous yet strangely curious Karen Taylor, was marked ‘Mr. Sean Brady’, whilst opposite, this larger door was merely labelled as ‘Private’ and it was this door Joan opened to reveal only an impenetrable darkness within, even when tugging upon her leash when Joan then pulled Karen through the doorway and into the darkness, before closing the door on them both.

What Karen hadn’t noticed was the remote device Joan removed from her pocket and when moments later the whole room had been suddenly illuminated, to reveal before the incredulous eyes of Karen Taylor, the Dungeon/Playroom with its incredible array of bondage and punishment equipment, from cages to racks, to suspension devices, bondage benches along with a multitude of whips, harnesses, straps, cuffs and bondage sex toys.

Although What had really taken Karen’s astonished eyes, as had those of Catherine Dixon and so many others before her, was the incredible sight meeting her eyes in the centre of the playroom. There, suspended by her ankles from a wide swinging metal bar, hung a completely naked and gagged young blonde woman, around twenty years old, whose flailing arms and hands tried in vain to touch the thick carpet below her in an attempt to cease the swaying of her helpless naked body.

Just how long the girl had hung this way the suddenly mesmerised Karen had no idea and it was only when Joan hitched her leash to a nearby hook, as if tethering a pony, did Joan walk across the room to the girl and to slap her widely spread buttocks and open inviting cunt lips. “This one is undergoing punishment Karen” began Joan before grabbing a handful of long blonde hair, lifting the girls head and face until she was looking straight toward Karen with pleading eyes.

“She’s here because she not only lied to Master Sean but tried to keep for herself earnings she should have passed on. to Master Sean, it’s just as well for her you are here Karen, otherwise she’d be spending the entire day in darkness” Continued Joan to the increasingly alarmed Karen Taylor. Then after dropping the girls head before taking a riding crop from a rack on the wall, Joan then went about beating the girls buttocks until tears were rolling down her cheeks as red welts criss crossed her buttocks, while the astonished Karen looked on with in a mix of trepidation and no little curiosity. Especially when eventually casting aside the riding crop, Joans fingers then slid between the girls cunt lips. “Would you believe the little bitch is wet in there Karen”? Smiled Joan before making her way back to the almost trembling Karen Taylor, where after pulling her bra away from her breasts Joans fingers squeezed her breasts and toyed with the mortified Karen’s nipples.

“It could just as easily be you strung up there Karen and it will be if you try lying to Master Sean during your interview, just imagine being strung upside down in the dark for a whole day Karen, anyone could go in there and thrash you as I did the girl there and believe me I’d just love having you to myself for a whole day” With such a threat ringing alarm bells in the terrified mind of Karen Taylor, Joan soon reinforced her point when pulling aside Karen’s tiny thong and without preamble, then slid a couple of fingers between Karen’s surprisingly moist cunt lips.

“Believe me, you’ll be my bitch If you put a foot wrong with Master Sean, Do we understand each other Karen? “ was Joans threat to Karen Taylor while her fingers wriggled around deep within the cunt of the bemused horrified blonde, who having seen just what this outwardly mousy looking woman really was capable of, quickly nodded her understanding.

What other choice had she, when having been abandoned by her daughter and boyfriend, while of her lover Annie she’d heard not a word, for although they’d agreed they’d not see each other until Monday, there’d not even been the usual text message from Annie, even though Claire had confiscated her mother’s iPhone, surely she would have told her mother of any text from her lover.

All of which had left Karen even more concerned and confused, had they also somehow trapped Annie along with herself? Would Annie be strong enough to resist these monsters, Karen thought her dominant partner probably would be, but who knows what these people are capable of doing?

Although with Joans fingers continuing to create havoc inside her throbbing cunt, Karen knew she was fast loosing a battle of wills when realising this woman would soon bring her toward the edge of an unwanted yet undeniable orgasm. “Oh yes, would I just having you as my bitch Karen!” added Joan, somewhat unnecessarily reinforcing her domination over Karen.

Joan was in fact deliberately ramping up the pressure upon Karen Taylor, one which had begun downstairs, before then introducing the horrified Karen to the blonde girl strung up in the playroom, who would actually be released just as soon as Karen was taken into Sean’s office. For in truth the young woman Gina more than enjoyed being strung up in such a fashion, as she enjoyed the attentions of Joan, whom she slavishly worshipped and was always ready to play her part between earning money servicing men and women in the playroom. None of this would ever reach the ears of Karen Taylor, thought Joan in the knowledge that from Kevin Smith to young Gina, everyone had played their part in trapping, sexually abusing and putting such a huge amount of terror into the mind of Karen Taylor.

So. Joan was by now ready for her charge to meet Sean Brady, who she knew would thoroughly enjoy his own part in ensuring the complete and utter subjugation of Karen Taylor.m which began when having knocked upon his door, Joan then led the almost naked Karen by her leash into the strangest looking office setup she’d ever seen.

The first thing to take Karen’s confused and very concerned eyes was the huge desk set into the centre of the large room, although not so much the desk or the young man sat in a huge leather chair behind it, but more the startling sight of a very attractive slim and young perky breasted woman, wearing no more than a pink garter belt and black stockings, kneeling upon the desk facing the young man with her high heel shoes resting on her ankles, while her hands were linked together on top of her head.

Seemingly engrossed in paperwork, the young man at the desk completely ignored this every attractive young woman in her thirties, along with the sudden presence of Karen Taylor, who was led by Joan tugging her collar and leash, to stand beside the large inlaid desk without the slightest reaction from the the young man Karen assumed to be Sean Brady.

Only when gazing around the room did Karen first become aware of the array of her own glossy 12 x 10 bdsm photos, her previously secret photos, which were now somehow adorning the walls of this dreadful place, a feat that surely could only have been accomplished with the connivance and cooperation of her daughter Claire and her boyfriend Trevor. Photos portraying the mostly naked Karen in all manner of bdsm situations and on the receiving end of all manner of sexual abuse from both men and women. Even it it hadn’t already occurred to her in the playroom only minutes ago, Karen was now certainly beginning to fully understand the perilous situation she’d somehow found herself entrapped in.

For this was no silly or even childish game concocted by her her daughter and boyfriend, not when they were nowhere to be seen and when she’d had no contact whatever from her lover and confidant Annie Day.

And Karen Taylor’s perilous situation was made even more intimidating by the silence in the room. For while continuing to hold her leash, Joan now stood in respectful silence a couple of steps behind her, leaving Karen, unable to speak through her gag, turning her head a little to notice two wooden round circular ‘milking’ stools a couple of feet apart, while above them, hanging from a rope leading to a pulley block secured to the ceiling, was an item Karen Taylor was most certainly familiar with, this being a heavy steel bdsm ‘spreader bar, complete with adjustable metal rings at each end.

A full five minutes of interminable had passed since she’d been led into the office while Karen speculated upon whether the slim attractive naked young woman kneeling patiently upon the desk had recently occupied some form of position on those stools and the speaker bar, or had they been positioned there as some form of threat or warning to herself?, It was then Karen realised the young man seated behind was for the first time looking up from his paperwork and without even looking at her almost naked figure, he raised his eyes quizzically toward Joan standing behind her, before Karen heard Joan saying only. “This Is Karen Taylor Master Sean”

Suddenly Karen was finding the steely ice blue eyes of Sean Brady burning into her own, almost as through he was looking right through her and examining her very soul with a ferocity Karen found unable to match, before dropping her own eyes in an unconscious gesture of submission, leaving Karen aware only of those hard blue eyes appraising every single inch of her face and body.

“Very nice Joan ... very nice indeed, it will make a fine addition to our stable after its induction and training” Hurt and angered that she was being spoken about and not to while unable to voice her denial and trapped as she was by her wrist cuffs and with her leather leash held tight by Joan, Karen Taylor could do no more than angrily shake her head and mumble her disapproval through the ball gag, thinking If this young thug thought she’d simply bow down before him, then he certainly didn’t know Karen Taylor ... how dare he!

It was a reaction Sean fully expected from Karen Taylor, a reaction he’d seen so very often from those he’d ‘welcomed’ into his enterprise, one Sean fully expected and would have been disappointed had it not been so.

For after Peter Harris had taken over so much of his enterprise, only the huge amount of sexual and psychological pleasure Sean Brady derived from the subjugation of women such as Karen Taylor and so many before her, was the reason Sean continued running the place, after especially when his good looks, natural charm and intelligence would secure more legitimate employment elsewhere, that and the fact Sean’s cock was rock hard again so soon after coming in the mouth of Carol, who continued kneeling obediently on his desk, hoping that at some stage she would again find herself in some way serving her Master.

In fact Carol’s wish was soon forthcoming, when rising from his chair Sean began fondling her breasts and nipples, causing the thirty one year old housewife to close her eyes and moan aloud in pleasure, even more so when Sean slid a finger between her wet cunt lips, while standing so close to Carol and despite her reluctance to do so, Karen soon found her eyes glued to this erotic scenario being played out for her benefit.

“See how this one is enjoying this Mrs. Taylor?, a mother and housewife just like yourself, sure her husband fucks her, after all that’s his job, but she belongs to me, she’s my bitch, my property ... aren’t you Carol”

“Yes, I’m your bitch Master” was Carols immediate reply, while looking directly at the astonished Karen. Although was that not the case with her and Annie Day? Karen asked herself, before quickly dismissing the very idea, after all, surely this woman had been beaten into submission, whereas Annie loved her, didn’t she? Thought Karen without realising she was helping Sean sow the first seeds of doubt in her own mind.

Having seen it all before, Sean continued stroking Carols cunt lips while further sowing those seeds, when after demanding Karen look him in the eye he added. “Very soon it’ll be you kneeling here Karen, it’ll be your nipples and cunt lips I’m stroking and you’ll enjoy every single minute of it and If your’e a really good bitch your Master will even allow you to crawl beneath this desk and suck him off while he’s doing his paperwork”

Even though looking Sean in the eyes, Karen continued her default position of shaking her head and mumbling protests into her ball gag, although her emotions were a jumbled mix of disgust, fear and loathing along with a growing sense of debauched arrousal she’d never before experienced, even during the many bdsm sessions and munches she’d attended over the years.

From her almost naked arrival at the bookshop, to Joans easy domination of her and the girl suspended in the dungeon, whom in truth Karen had wished had been herself, to her photos displayed for all to see, and now this incredible scenario being played out before her eyes, Karen Taylor was gradually descending into a world she’d so often fantasised about, but never thought she’d ever experience.

Late at night, In bed in her own home the previous night, after she’d been sexually and verbally abused by by both her daughter and Trevor, Karen wondered why she hadn’t screamed screamed the house down in anger at her appalling treatment.

That she hadn’t done so when previously being sexually used and abused by the dreadful Kevin Smith and his young accomplice, Karen had been able to dismiss as her being in even greater fear of her losing everything she’d ever worked for, together with the love of her life Annie should those incriminating documents fall into the wrong hands. In fact Karen had concluded she’d willingly fuck the devil himself if it meant her retaining her lover and lifestyle.

It had been that decision that allowed Karen to dismiss what had in truth been the best fucking of her life from her daughters boyfriend Trevor as being just that, for even her verbal abuse at the hands of her daughter had strangely served only to increase the erotism of the incredible orgasm she’d been given by Trevor, and besides, that evening was surely a just one off, unlikely to ever happen again, Karen had told herself.

It was in this massed jumble of thoughts Karen Taylor now found herself, and with Sean Brady having orchestrated every one of those scenarios the unawares Karen had found herself, he was also aware of the confusion circulating around the thoughts of Karen Taylor and so now it was time to up the stakes just a little, so interrupting Karen’s myriad of thoughts, Sean then told her.

“Or perhaps you rather take the place of Gina in the playroom” Karen’s confused thoughts returned to the young woman suspended in the playroom and of her curious envy of her, not to mention her own exciting and throbbing cunt when her wetness had been discovered by Joans probing fingers. Even so, unaware Joan was behind her shaking her head and smiling a Sean, Karen continued adopting her default position by shaking her head and mumbling denials through her gag, even though knowing it was a lie, for what wouldn’t she have given to have been in the position of the young woman in the playroom.

“Okay, as you wish, maybe later then Karen” Began Sean before turning toward the naked Carol on his desk and handing her a pair of scissors.

“Shall we take a better look at what this beauty has to offer my business Carol”?

Immediately understanding the meaning of her Masters words, the naked young housewife immediately slid her slim naked body from the desk and made her way around to the other side, where the now even more concerned Karen Taylor stood shaking her head before stepping backward, only to find the surprisingly strong hands of Joan taking her arms in a vice like grip, before nuzzling Carols neck with her lips and whispering in her ear. “Don’t be a silly girl and make things harder for yourself Karen, believe me, those scissors really are sharp”

Instantly realising the meaning of Joans cautionary words, Karen Taylor ceased shaking her head and after turning toward Sean for confirmation and eager to please her Master, the naked young Housewife then slid the cold steel blade of the scissors beneath the straps of Karen’s expensive black bra, cutting each in turn and then to Karen’s terrified eyes, doing the same to its front panel, leaving the separated pieces of her bra to fall around the feet of the crestfallen Karen Taylor and Sean Brady with his first view of her magnificent perky breasts topped by large rubbery nipples.

“So far so good Mrs. Taylor”began Sean, deliberately using Karen’s surname to add to her ever mounting humiliation, I’m guessing you’ve already seen its breasts Joan so perhaps you’d give us your opinion”

“Yes indeed I have Master Sean and as you can see they are firm and upright with no signs of sagging, while the nipples are big enough to take a good size ring” replied Joan while reinforcing her views by by from behind her cupping the astonished Karen’s breasts in her hands while squeezing the large nipples in her fingers.

Fully aware he’d be sampling Karen’s breasts and nipples soon enough, Sean was for now content to stick to his plan of humiliating, subjugating and even angering her to maximum effect and with Joan and Carol as his very willing accomplices, Sean was confident this was to be a very one sided argument.

With Joans hands still gripping her breasts, Karen was unable to anything other than shake her head in denial as Sean again nodded toward Carol, who knowing what was expectedly her, then snipped away the thin side bands of Karen’s expensive black thong, until with a smile and a helping hand, Carol pulled the tiny black garment from between Karen’s legs, leaving the beautiful mature blonde naked save for her black garter belt and stockings.

“Ahh ... I see it has a fully shaven cunt ... we’re you aware of this Joan?” “I must admit I was Master Sean, but only through feeling it” “And was it wet Joan” “Yes Master, I think it’s cunt began throbbing and became wet when it entered the playroom and first saw Gina suspended in there”

During this exchange Sean’s eyes were glued to those of Karen Taylor rather than her cunt, where beside obvious embarrassment, he was pleased to also see a fiery anger from a woman not only humiliated and angry at her treatment at the hands of these monsters, but now also furious at her lover Annie Day for insisting she shave her cunt every day if Karen wanted the continued pleasure of having Annie sliding her tongue between her cunt lips.

Although Karen’s anger was tempered by her knowledge that should Joan repeat her earlier finger inspection, she would certainly then discover a heat and wetness there, one far more intense than when seeing Gina in the playroom. That is exactly what happened, when lowering her hands from the helpless Karen’s generous breasts, Joan first massaged and then spread apart and exposed the inner folds of Karen visibly wet cunt lips.

Karen’s anger was by then battling for supremacy against an ever growing sexual desire and despite, or perhaps even because of her appalling and dreadful yet crazily erotic situation, she began wondering, what the hell, why not just surrender to the moment, after all, although these people were obviously intent on somehow blackmailing her She didn’t feel to be in particular danger of painful assault, although that situation could easily change should she really begin kicking off about what was in reality no more than the kind of treatment she’d suffered during ‘munches’ and other Bondage related gatherings.

In fact, just as she’d done since her ordeal during the night, Karen pondered if perhaps her lover and junior partner Annie Day would at any moment be making an appearance, for it wouldn’t be the first time since they’d become lovers that Annie would frighten the hell out her. Although that just wasn’t about to happen, for at that very moment, after Sean had nodded toward her, Joan was reaching up and pulling the metal spreader bar above her head all the way down past Karen’s head to where her cuffed wrists were linked together behind her.

Before Karen could even contemplate resisting her, Joan had clipped each wrist cuff to the hooks at the ends of the the three foot wide spreader bar, held in position by means of a ratchet “stop block” preventing the soft rope attached the the centre of the spreader bar from being pulled further, thus trapping Karen in that standing position with her arms spread wide behind her.

With Karen going nowhere, Joan was then able to casually make her was across to a winch mounted upon the wall, looped around which was the other end of the rope attached to the bar holding Karen arms wide apart, Then with another nod from Sean Brady, his ‘office manager’ began slowly turning the winch handle, in doing so not only raising the astonished Karen’s arms high and wide behind her back, but also bending over her upper body until Karen’s eyes were facing the floor and her large breasts hanging vertically toward the thick carpet, In a procedure that had Karen having to spread her legs a lot wider just to steady herself.

With both arms now raised behind her above her bottom, Karen’s Ass now provided the tempting target Joan required for her to carry out the severe spanking of her buttocks earlier demanded by Sean Brady. And it was a spanking Joan carried out with a relish she been looking forward to since first seeing Karen Taylor in the downstairs bookshop. Tethered as she was and with wide spread legs, Karen could do nothing other than to moan and plead into her gag, as from beside her Joan used all her considerable skills to soundly and harshly slap event inch of her Ass cheeks and upper backs of her thighs, leaving visible handprints on Karen’s increasingly bright red skin and stopping only when reaching her target of 36 increasingly hard slaps, which even left Joans hand red and stinging.

“She is ready for you now Master” said Joan eventually, delighted that for all her tears, moaning and pleading into her gag, she’d found a heat and wetness when probing her fingers between the cunt lips of Karen Taylor, which meant only one thing, this bitch would make the perfect slave for Sean and Peter Harris.

Joan was also pleased that despite the doubts of her real boss Peter Harris, Sean had had again been proved correct, this time in believing that rather than a whipping in the playroom, a more personal harsh spanking in his office beside his desk, carried out by Joan in front of himself and the naked Carol, would prove far more humiliating degrading and yet sexually arousing for Karen Taylor.

Although Joan also wished that Sean would pay her more attention and fuck her more often, even though he’d promised her she would be given free rein to fuck Karen Taylor when training her, after today’s ‘Induction’ of Karen Taylor.

Then For the first time Sean Brady was rising from his large chair behind the desk and taking a single step toward to the now very pained, tearful, concerned and trapped Karen Taylor. With her bottom painful and burning, Karen realised for the first time just how tall and burly was a young man who had grown immensely in the couple of years since he’d first visited and sexually subjugated Catherine Dixon.

Now having Sean standing before her bound and all but naked body, Karen was feeling more nervous than ever since first entering the strange and obviously dangerous so-called bookshop. Neither did it go unnoticed by Karen the naked Carol had straight away dropped to her knees and was sitting on her haunches with hands on head at the moment Sean had left his chair.

Raising his hand toward her, Sean then cupped and squeezed one of Karens large breasts while demanding she look up into his eyes, although when she did nothing but continue staring at the floor, Sean then cruelly squeezed her nipple, giving the pained Karen Taylor no option but to look up into those steely grey blue eyes and to listen while Sean informed Karen that her spanking had been nothing so far and her real nightmare was now about to begin...

That although her stupid embezzlement of her clients had been discovered, fortunately for her, it was he rather than the police and courts who would benefit from her stupidity ... if she took the sensible option. And so Suspended painfully by her arms and with a pained and stinging ass, Sean Brady cupped, Squeezed and toyed with her breasts and nipples while Karen humiliatingly looked into his eyes when told by Sean exactly what had happened to her and just what was planned for her.

Sean Brady began by telling the stunned Karen Taylor that it wasn’t important who had discovered her and her partners secrets, that she should not blame her daughter Chloe, who was simply acting in her mother’s Best interests. That everything Chloe and her boyfriend did in future would be under his instructions if they wanted to prevent her from seeing the inside of a prison cell for a very long time. Sean then went on to explain to the increasingly horrified Karen Taylor that she had a choice or either having all her fake accounts and copies of the memory stick forwarded to the companies she had embezzled money from and to the relevant authorities ... or she would spend the following year working for his organisation as a BDSM model for certain wealthy clients, after signing a Contract stating she was happy to do so. Had such a stunning revelation not been enough to embarrass and terrify Karen Taylor, then Sean’s further assertion that her work would be of a sometimes painful sexual nature almost hurled the busty blonde beauty over the edge of what she considered sanity, that surely this was some kind of nightmare she must soon wake from.

Although Sean Brady’s hand continuing to squeeze her breasts before sliding down below her stomach, to cup what she knew was her hot and wet shaven pussy, was enough to remind Karen this was no nightmare, but a living hell she’d blindly walked into, from which there appeared no visible means of escape. Although the strong young hand cupping her throbbing cunt was now beginning to make rational thought extremely difficult and Seans fingers between her cunt lips served only to make it harder for Karen to concentrate on his words, when as if from a distance she heard Sean continue.

“But hey, don’t worry Mrs. Taylor, I’m not expecting your immediate answer, we have a whole two hours in which to persuade you where your future is best served, you either spend maybe five years in a prison cell or a year working for me, a deal you will seal with your signature with my cock in your mouth” ... Concluded Sean, without adding that Karen’s twelve months spent working for him would in fact be followed by Karen Taylor being being handed over to Peter Harris, to join Catherine Dixon, her daughter Caroline and many others including Victoria Preston, for just as long as her body and attributes proved useful to Peter and his clients.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.