Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 17

BDSM Sex Story: Part 17 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Entering the inner sanctum of the old second hand bookshop once again a few days later was nervy pleasure Kevin Smith, one he thought he’d never again experience.

Yet one single chance meeting had suddenly intervened.

That of an tall attractive mature busty blonde running low on fuel and her pulling into a small out of town filling station, manned by Kevin, which had been the catalyst for his hoped for return to the fold, of Sean Brady’s enterprise.

That of running an enterprise making online bdsm videos and hiring out Bondage models and whores to well vetted wealthy clients.

A few days after visiting the home of Karen Taylor and running into the guy Trevor in the process, Kevin Smith was looking around Seans large office, with its photos of various models in bondage adorning the walls and it’s centrepiece black bondage bench.

Opposite Kevin, sitting comfortably and assuredly in his large leather swivel chair, Sean Brady studied a sheath of A4 bondage photos earlier handed to him by Kevin, now superimposed upon the giant screen in the large office.

All Perfect Copies of those found by Kevin in the bedroom of Karen Taylor, Images of the mostly naked bound and gagged mature blinded

Each one depicting the large breasted slim mature blonde in the process of of Either being whipped, fucked, sucking cock or licking pussy.

“Okay Kev’ these are great photos and sure, and she’s a real stunner, you’ve done well getting hold of this stuff

Kevin then described in detail to Sean Brady how, following Sean’s instructions, he’d encountered the busty mature blond in the filling station, and of his decision to at the very least, do a little stalking of her, including in her absence, taking a look around her nearby home and of his discovery not only of the fetish lingerie and sex toys but of the very images now sat upon Sean’s desk.

Kevin then detailed how the young guy Trevor had disturbed him and of their subsequent discussion, one resulting in Kevin being given sight of the incriminating documents and accompanying memory stick, dynamite incriminating material that

could see the Taylor bitch behind bars.

“So where are they now Kev”interrupted Sean, just as Kevin suspected he would and so was ready with his reply.

“Still hidden away, but that’s what I was coming to Sean, the thing is this Trevor has made copies of this stuff and wants us ... you ... to use them as a bargaining chip to get Karen Taylor to forget about leaving her husband, while at the same time seeing her humiliated and degraded, to the extent it pretty much leaves him running things, that’s where he thought you’d come in Sean”

“So you told him all about me?” An accusation more than a question from Sean, but again Kevin was ready with his reply.

“Yeah, but only enough to make him realise just how helpful you could be in ensuring his girlfriends Mother bitch gets punished, but without her spending any jail time and besmirching the family name, that would be a win win for Trevor who is also pretty sure her daughter Claire has the hots for her Mom, because he’s seen her spying on her Mum and searching her room”

Smiling broadly, Sean Brady had by now put all the pieces together, it looked as though the task Peter Harris had given him may well prove a lot easier than he’d first thought.

“Pull this off for me and you get a route back into this operation Kev”

Again this was more a statement than a question, but at least Kevin had the good grace to look a little sheepish.

“Yeah, I guess that’s what I’m hoping for Sean, Trevor doesn’t want to be involved straight away, he wants to wait and see how things pan out with his girlfriend, so I’m thinking maybe you and I wait for the bitch to arrive home, scare her some and confront her with these photos and the documents before telling her she’s looking at either jail time or a new career with you”

“So I guess that keeps this Trevor out of the frame Kev, although the bitch will need to understand we are already aware of the contents of the memory stick and documents, but it won’t be me and you going along there”

With Kevin Looking in askance at his ex boss, Sean explained”

“You said this Trevor would rub the tape he has of you, you seen him do that?” After Kevin had shaken his head Sean then continued.

“So what if the guy is actually setting us up Kev? What if he wants to ride to the rescue of his girls Mother with the Calvary to win her back and we are carted away to spend our own jail time?”

When Sean continued, Kevin was realising why it was Sean Brady, not himself sitting in the bosses chair.

“Sure you can go talk with this Turner woman, tell her you’d already broken in a while ago, copied it and had the stuff looked at so you know just how incriminating the stuff is.

“But you then allow the bitch to stew on it overnight, telling her someone will collect her the following morning and take her to an office where there’s a guy waiting who wants to discuss her situation’

“Just me then?’” Asked Kevin doubtfully, wondering if he were being hung out to dry by Sean

“No Kev, I think I can find you an assistant” Replied Sean while pressing a button on his desk, before moments later a tall extremely attractive mature Blonde entered the office to stand before the large office desk and the suddenly stunned Kevin Smith.

Although over 40 years old, the blonde retained a stunning 34c 28 36 figure, a very obvious conclusion to Kevin, now studying her as she stood with her hands placed on her head, wearing no more than a skimpy black quarter cop bra exposing her generous nipples, matching black tie side panties and garter belt supporting seamed sheer black stockings encased in 5 inch heels.

If Kevin was stunned to see this vision now before him urging his cock to instant erection, so was Catherine Dixon upon seeing Kevin Smith

For The first and most prized conquest of Sean Brady, who’d transformed and sometimes beaten the beautiful housewife into becoming his initial bondage model and whore was every bit as fearful as Kevin as she’d ever been.

So it was with some trepidation that Catherine, pretty much borrowed by Sean from Peter Harris for the day, viewed the despised seated figure of Kevin Smith, the vile youth who even now caused Catherine to be afraid of informing Sean of how he’d so severely beaten her with his belt, before anally and orally raping her and then pledging Catherine to secrecy under the threat of ever more vile treatment.

Even so, Catherine was amazed to realise her nipples were hardening and her pussy throbbing at the sight of this monster when she heard Sean saying.

“You remember Kevin, don’t you Catherine?, well he’s just brought me some good news, so the guy deserves a reward and I reckon his dick is just aching to feel your mouth around it”

Aware this was neither a request or opinion, Catherine knew all too well what was expected of her and slowly sinking to her knees to crawl between Kevin’s legs, was vaguely aware that Sean was also instructing her to ‘afterward, tell her son Dan to come and see him as he had a job for him.

Only too aware she should have felt disgust at having to take the awful brute Kevin in her mouth, even as she unzipped Kevin, none the less Catherine found herself unable to prevent her usual sexual craving coming to the fore when reaching inside his jeans to take hold of and extract his erect throbbing cock.

Yes he’d been a brute to her more than once, but that didn’t mean Kevin’s brutality hadn’t ensured she’d enjoyed her own multiple orgasms whilst he’d been doing so.

Thoughts of which stirred Catherine Dixon into using her considerable skills in using her mouth lips and tongue to devour his cock and ensure Kevin Smith was very soon groaning aloud before his cock erupted and a long hot steam of his semen was shooting into Catherine’s greedy mouth even before Sean told Kevin.

“So Dan goes with you and you can also organise this Trevor to look after the bitch overnight until you and Dan collect her the following morning to bring her here”

“So You and Dan will go along to the house on a Friday afternoon to welcome her home, do what you have to, and say what you need to, without hurting or damaging the Taylor bitch, ... well not too much anyway”

“Then you leave her for this Trevor to discover in her bedroom, asking why she’s tied up and gagged on her bed surrounded by her photos and toys, he leaves her that way until he gets a phone call, ostensibly telling the you watched him entering the house and that we have incriminating evidence to put his girls mum away for years”

“So Trevor then passes these details onto his girls Mom and tells her unless he stands guard over her all night, making sure she doesn’t do anything stupid, the first we we do is flood the net and social media with her pics before releasing info on those accounts”

“Before then Kev, you go back and see this Trevor guy and get me copies of those accounts and memory sticks, we’ll need when we have Karen Taylor with us, once we have those and with Trevor on board, we can be pretty sure the guy

isn’t planning on double crossing us”

Which to Kevin Smith, with Catherine Dixon’s lips and tongue expertly gleaning the last his semen from gradually drooling cock, could only agree was as good a plan as it gets.

Already grateful to Sean for allowing him the use of his prize asset Catherine Dixon, Kevin thought the plan should work without a hitch, for Sean had not only ensured his own involvement wouldn’t begin until the last moment, but he’d also made it highly unlikely Trevor would double cross him by heavily involving him.

And of course he’d made sure if her son Dan were also involved, then Catherine Dixon would also be keeping her mouth shut.

More importantly for Kevin Smith, it appeared he may just have found a way back into the good books of Sean Brady and renewed access to the world of pleasure he’d so annoyingly missed.

...

Friday afternoons were always viewed with mixed feelings by Karen Taylor.

On the one hand she’d be looking forward to a long luxurious weekend pampering herself, while with John and Claire normally elsewhere, free of argumentative family meals. Although the downside for Karen was often in not playing with, making love to and enjoying the company of her Mistress, who at weekends continued to visit and care for her elderly infirm Mother.

On this particular Friday afternoon, Having pulled up outside the large house in her SUV, Karen wasted no time in pulling her things together and getting herself inside,

for it had been a long hard week and Karen was tired.

So she decided to take advantage of one of the joys of being alone by treating herself to a long hot bath and large iced vodka.

So Karen immediately made her way to her immaculate kitchen before making herself thar promised large drink, before after a cursory check on the mail, heading toward the stairs to enjoy her drink and a well deserved relaxing soak in her en suite bathroom.

Sadly, things were not to work out that way for Karen Taylor, for when starting to climb the large oak staircase, she was astounded to see many of her usually well hidden A4 BDSM glossy photos decorating the wall beside the staircase.

“What the Hell!” exclaimed Karen to no one in particular, while trying to fathom out just who was or could be responsible for such an outrageous act.

John? Surely not. Okay he knew all the Photos, he’d even taken some of them as a less than enthusiastic participant in the bdsm games she’d encouraged them to take part in her efforts to liven up their dull marriage, but John was working away and despite their current difficulties simply wouldn’t start playing mind games with her.

So just who? Although worse soon followed, when making her way upstairs, glancing at each of her BDSM photos as she did so until, turning the landing corner leading to her bedroom, Karen was further astonished to discover an array of her very expensive, very sexy thongs, garter belts, stockings and bra’s decorating the landing wall.

“Oh my God” gasped Karen Taylor, by then really nervous and concerned whoever it may be could well be waiting upstairs for her and so quickly ruling out her daughter Claire and of course Mistress Anne, whom she knew was with her mother, so concerned was he with what she was seeing on the stairs and landing walls, Karen shouted “Whoever you are, i’m not alone and I’m going to call the Police!”

.”Okay this has gone far enough” said Karen with no less venom, when pushing open her bedroom door and stepping inside, fully expecting to find someone in her bedroom, perhaps even Claire’s boyfriend Trevor, given the way she knew he looked at her, although he wouldn’t have the house keys or be aware of where she hid her precious photos.

However it wasn’t Trevor reclining on Karen’s huge queen size bed, but the malevolent figure of young Kevin Smith, with his usual evil grin across his thin face as his eyes met those of the suddenly startled Karen Taylor, who lost for words, could only stare at at the young thug in open mouthed shock before Kevin told her.

“Hey, it’s Mrs. Taylor with her big tits, the star of our show ... You’ve taken your fucking time getting up here you bitch, I guess you’ve been doing some cunt finger fucking to your pics!”

With her heart hammering the walls of her chest, Karen could only utter a series of sounds until managing “oh my god ... who the hell are you ... I’m calling the police right now, so get out of my house this moment”!

However, Karen had said this with a dry mouth and with more of a croak than a shout at the unmoving and now unsmiling Kevin Smith, who without taking his eyes from Karen, then slid easily onto the side of the bed.

“Listen you bitch, we’re experts at this game, so just make it easy for yourself by changing into that stuff over there”

Experts? Game? Change?

The horrified accountant turned her eyes toward her makeup table, upon which neatly lay her very best set of bondage lingerie, the very same as she wore on those pics on the wall! but who the hell was this monster kid? How could he know my name, how did he find the pics ... oh my god, how did he get inside the house?

These myriad of thoughts scrambled for superiority in her mind and Karen’s first idea was to turn and run toward her open bedroom door, and then get out of the house as fast as she could, but it then Suddenly dawned upon Karen, this was the young kid from the local filling station she’d visited a few weeks ago!

“I know you! Your the kid from the filling station! Well you just listen to me buster ... your in big trouble, I’ve no idea how you got into my house or what your game is ... although it’s looks as though you nothing but a nasty little pervert ... but that’s something you’ll have to explain to the police when they arrive” shouted Karen at the unnervingly smiling young man from the filling station.

Although Something about the kids demeanour was worrying Karen even more, for he appeared not the slightest bit fazed, or alarmed by her threats and simply remained laying on her bed, seemingly relaxed, although in reality Kevin Smith was a tightly coiled spring ready to burst loose at shy second.

Realising her smart phone was downstairs and the only house phone was beside the monster sat on her bed, Karen decided against having a full blown confrontation with Kevin and Instead turned her heels to back out of her bedroom to make her way downstairs, run outside to the safety of her car and then use her smart phone to call the police.

That was before Karen realised a younger figure, that of the eighteen year old Dan Dixon was stood by the bedroom door, blocking her exit and smiling indolently toward her and to her horror, Karen could see Dan was holding a computer printout in one hand, and a USB memory stick in the other.

Had the Kevin Smith of old been allowed to have his way by Sean Brady, he’d already have settled the question of Karen Taylor’s submission by beating her with his trusty belt until she was begging for mercy, after which he’d take his time in ensuring she felt his rock hard cock in all of her holes.

Unfortunately for Kevin, this wasn’t the manner in which Sean Brady had instructed him to handle the demise of Karen Taylor, as Sean explained to Kevin.

“First we trap the bitch by using the evidence we have of her criminal embezzlement and then we degrade, humiliate and demoralise her until she’s doing exactly as we tell her”

“Only then Kev, if you want your old job back, do You have the bitch for a little, to while to use as you wish”

And Kevin Smith very much wanted his position back in Sean Brady’s organisation, but Hadn’t he offered up to Sean the Taylor bitch to add to his stable of whores for that very reason?.

However, Karen Taylor was already frozen to the spot in shock and trepidation. For the smiling youth in the doorway was holding, what in the wrong hands, amounted to a very long jail sentence for her and her Mistress, but then from behind her, the other, nastier looking youth was telling Grace.

“Maybe you want to think again about that phone call and start being a little more respectful toward us, Mrs. Taylor”

Fifteen minutes later, fuming, hostile and hugely embarrassed, but compliant for the moment at least, Karen Taylor was standing in the centre of her bedroom with handcuffed wrists linked together atop her head and resting upon her luxurious red hair, while her stockinged legs were spread to the width demanded by Kevin Smith.

And Karen was also naked, aside from the black garter belt clipped to fine black seamed stockings and the five inch black heels, the same she was depicted wearing in the assortment of glossy Photos on her bed, earlier pinned to the stairwell walls by Dan Dixon.

However, Standing all but naked before Kevin Smith and Dan Dixon a fury such as she’d never before known was boiling inside Karen Taylor.

How DARE these thugs invade her home and rifle through her most intimate of garments, to even search and abuse her home to the extent of them even discovering her secret and sensitive, not to mention very incriminating documents.

Although having seen the incriminating paperwork in the hands of the younger of the two thugs, Karen had soon realised she had no immediate means of extraditing herself from such an unforeseen situation, so her immediate future lay in the hands of two youths who’d invaded her property and privacy.

All because the damming evidence of her criminal embezzlement had somehow been discovered by these young thugs and her stupidity in not ensuring she’d placed her secrets in a bank safe deposit box ... as she’d promised her Mistress, the very last person Karen wanted to discover her stupidity.

Although If nothing else Karen Taylor was also a realist, and a clever enough accountant to quickly realise these young thugs were probably looking for two things from her, Sex and Money and Karen had long been sexually adventurous enough not to be overly concerned about having to fuck both these young thugs,

Especially if it meant her being able to send them on their way with as much cash as she could muster, If that meant securing the return of her ‘Nobadge’ accounts. One of only two copies.

The other was kept by Mistress and It occurred to Karen it was highly unlikely these youths had the means of making a copy, not here anyway, although perhaps it was her boiling anger and the shock she’d been in since first arriving home, but it simply never occurred to Grace she should ask herself just how it was two young thugs such as these, could understand the intricacies of those accountancy sheets or be able to or have the means to decipher the contents of the usb sticks.

Had she done done so, then perhaps Karen wouldn’t have eventually grudgingly agreed to Kevin’s demands of her, when alarmed by the relaxed and seemingly competent experienced manned he’d assumed, she’d slowly and gradually removed each item of her clothing in the erotic manner demanded of her by Kevin Smith while obeying his demand she retain eye contact with him, while worse still, having to hand those items including her intimate lingerie to the younger boy standing beside her.

It has been nothing short of an erotic strip tease without the music, One that left even Karen Taylor surprised and frustrated by the strange and unwanted throbbing between her legs.

An Erotic Strip to the instructions of her young tormentors hadn’t been foremost in her expectations, for Karen had assumed they’d simply want to to strip and to Fuck her, before demanding money then thankfully leaving her with her precious but illegal accounts books.

However, having gradually and erotically removed her bra, panties, stockings and garter belt, the ever more confused Karen had then been instructed to replace the garter belt and stockings, with those in the photos, handed to her by the filling station thug, now laying on her bed stripped down to his boxers and toying with what Karen was only too aware of an erection behind them.

As did the younger one, noted Karen, although he was remaining positioned by the bedroom door, as if expecting her to somehow make a run for it, handcuffed and naked while wearing her ridiculously high heeled shoes!

In fact the young Dan Dixon was transfixed by what he was seeing.

He’d seen his Mom Catherine’s naked body often enough, even toying with her beautiful tits, ass and even pussy and on occasions, even having her taking his cock in her mouth, not to mention he was now actually fucking his aunt Vicky whenever the mood took him.

However, now watching the equally beautiful but obviously reluctant Karen Taylor slowly and erotically removing all her clothes and then dressing in the very lingerie he’d drooled over when taping the photos to the walls was something else again.

Having been taken under the wing of Peter Harris, Dan had first asked his mentors permission before agreeing to Sean Brady’s demand he work with Kevin Smith.

Knowing he’d have an instant feedback on events surrounding Karen Taylor Peter had instantly agreed.

So it was time for Dan to taste the excitement and adventure of chase

and having been shown some of the photos Kevin had passed on to Sean Brady, Dan had been immediately excited and transfixed by the glossy image of the almost naked bound and gagged mature Blonde beauty, and so had readily agreed to work with Kevin Smith in the ‘ Subjugation Training of Karen Taylor.

Having seen Karen in the flesh for the first time, young Dan was even more taken with this lovely mature woman, with her long blonde hair, slim waist, long legs and especially her huge breasts and despite his nerves, Dan was on a high and looking forward to what Kevin had told him would be his most enjoyable fuck ever...

In the centre of her bedroom, with her hands still on her head, that enjoyable fuck glared at the equally half naked Dan Dixon, stood by her bedroom door and massaging his stiff young cock.

Kevin being Kevin, had not wasted the opportunity to degrade and humiliate Karen in every possible manner, but aware her immediate future rested upon retrieving those all too incriminating documents, Karen saw little point in refusing Kevin’s demands that she not only strip for them, but to then parade and model her busty naked body before Kevin and Dan and to comply with Kevin’s instructions she cup her firm large breasts and to pull and squeeze her large nipples for them.

Karen had even put aside the excruciating embarrassment of pulling her cunt lips apart and using her finger, to rub her clitoris before turning away from her tormentors and bend over to pull aside her ass cheeks, so providing the youths with the perfect view of her rather attractive rose bud Anus.

Even though Karen would never admit it, her own sexually oriented actions and the embarrassing humiliating situation she’d found herself in, were certainly responsible for an unwanted, yet undeniable throbbing between her legs, her racing pulse and a shortness of breath.

A condition which served to make Kevin’s next demand of Karen just a little more palatable.

“Okay Karen, it’s time for you to go to work if you want your paperwork and memory stick back, so let’s see how good a blow job you can give my friend Dan there, so get your ass up on that bed and get too it you bitch” snarled Kevin, while adding to the indignity of Karen Taylor by snapping her very own steel handcuffs to each of her wrists, before following up with a couple of extremely harsh slaps to Karens unprotected ass, causing her to cry out in pain and to involuntarily jump forward.

It wasn’t as if Karen didn’t have history for this kind of thing, especially when having attended so many BDSM ‘munches’ along with both John and now Mistress Annie, where, In full bondage slave mode she’d happily performed oral and sometimes full sex on Masters And Mistresses.

However such sexual encounters had always been consensual, with prior agreements by all concerned and her current situation was far from being the case,

but with him now laying on her bed and seeing no other alternative, Karen Taylor was shortly straddling her semi naked body over the outstretched legs of young Dan Dixon before lowering her mouth over his large very erect and oddly alluring young cock.

Resting her ankles on her haunches with handcuffed wrists, it was with some difficulty Karen managed to hold and massage Dans throbbing cock, before closing her mouth over him and thrusting her tongue into the slit of its already slick head to begin a well practiced routine, honed over the years, before Karen had discovered the greater pleasure to be found in practising her skill upon the silky smooth cunt lips of Annie Day.

‘Ahhh Jeez that’s so damm good’ exclaimed Dan, grabbing a fistful of luxurious blonde hair either side of Karen’s head while thinking of those fantastic occasions his Mother had knelt naked on his bed, giving him a blow job with the same skill this bitch was using on him now.

This was a scenario carefully watched by Kevin Smith, who ensuring Dan wasn’t about to cum in the woman’s mouth, eventually grabbed his own fistful of her hair and hauled her mouth away from Dan’s pulsing cock, telling Karen to “now get your cunt lips around the kids dick”

Unwilling or not, the huge groan from Karen Taylor when easing herself down onto Dans slippery cock, told Kevin it must have been a while since she’d had a cock inside her, but very soon it wasn’t just Dan moving in tune to his dick inside Karen while he gripped her breasts and squeezed her nipples.

For soon it became three, when standing beside the kneeling karen and once again grabbing a fistful of her hair, Kevin pulled her mouth toward and over his own throbbing cock, before cruelly face fucking the disgusted and humiliated busty mature blonde.

Even so Karen was soon unable to prevent her body from responding to the sexual pounding she was being given and in doing so, her tongue and lips were responding to the throbbing cock of Kevin Smith deep in her mouth as she orgasmed to the rampant young cock thrusting up and down deep inside her cunt.

Until that is, when pulling out of her mouth as she remained gyrating to the cock inside her, Kevin then told Dan.

“Pull her head down and get the bitch kissing you Danny boy.”

Moments later, having firmly pulled her over his mouth by her shoulders, Dan and Karen Taylor, her mouth wet with Kevin’s pre cum, were locked in a tongue thrashing, mouth to mouth embrace while Dan continued pumping his cock in and out of her very hot and wet cunt.

With her buttocks now raised, Karen soon became aware that not only was Kevin Smith now kneeling on the bed behind her, but that his hands were spreading her ass cheeks before moments later he began forcing his cock between her buttocks and against her tight rose bud anus.

“Relax baby, it’s time for your Kev and Dan sandwich” snarled Kevin while the helpless mature blonde screwed her eyes against the pain of his large cock probing through her sphincter and unable to remove her mouth from that Dan, due to his tightly gripping of her neck, Karen could do nothing other than grimace to the awful pain in her unprepared anus, as thrusting ever harder and deeper, Kevin slowly pushed his large cock through her sphincter until letting out a cry of triumph, Kevin eventually buried his cock until it would go no further, deep within the Anus of Karen Taylor.

The one thing Karen had sworn she would never allow happen had and to her utter humiliating dismay, Karen Taylor found she was experiencing her ultimate degradation, that of being sandwiched in an Ass and cunt fucking by two youths less than half her age. But for Karen her ordeal was far from over, for Kevin Smith had yet to even scratch the surface of his vindictive nature and a long exhausting evening lay ahead for Karen Taylor.

...

“Mom? ... where are you mom? ... are you in your room? ... hell mom ... what’s all this stuff on the wall”

These were the very last words Karen Taylor wanted to hear and from the very last person the wanted she wanted to see right then, her daughter Claire! but what on Earth was she doing here when she was supposed to be staying the weekend with Trevor, but then Karen recalled earlier in the day Claire calling

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.