Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 16

BDSM Sex Story: Part 16 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Karen Taylor:

The message to visit Sean Brady in the ‘bookshop’ certainly came as surprise to Kevin Smith. After recuperating from the beating he’d been given by Charles, the burly driver come minder of Peter Harris, Kevin had been spending his days and nights in the ‘Kings Arms’ the seedy down at the hill Pub frequented by low life’s, doing drug deals and planning the next ‘job’, maybe a mugging or robbery. The very same Pub where Victoria Preston had been brutally abused before being abducted and spending the night used as a sexual plaything by Kevin and his friends before she’d been rescued by Charles, who in the process had given Kevin a beating he’d never forget.

Then upon the Order’s of Peter Harris, he’d been dismissed by Sean Brady from his service and or no other reason than doing his job, as Kevin saw things and it It had been his rejection by Sean Brady that gave Kevin Smith the most angst and anger. Especially after all Kevin felt he’d done for Sean, such as keeping his ‘girls’ in order, the young whores and bondage milf’s on Sean’s payroll, while Sean Brady worked under the cover of the ‘Bookshop’ the store dealing in antique and second had books, while in reality, in its upstairs offices Sean was pimping out the whores on his payroll and producing bdsm movies in the purpose built ‘dungeon’ ironical situated on the top floor of the building.

Although More importantly, as Kevin saw things, had been the fear and brutality he’d inflicted upon Catherine Dixon and her busty sister Victoria Preston on behalf of Sean Brady, the two mature beauties Sean had himself trapped, blackmailed and coerced into working for him as bondage ‘models’. even if Kevin belatedly realised the beatings and subsequent sexual depravities he’d inflicted upon them, had at times been way over the top. But for Kevin Smith, that was what he was, what he enjoyed most in life, and Sean had been only too aware of that when giving Kevin his instructions to discipline the beautiful mature milf’s whenever they’d stepped out of line.

.All of which was in the mind of Kevin Smith when sitting opposite Sean Brady, while the tall Blonde youngster offered Kevin a way back into his former, relished position as he studied the series of twelve by ten photos of a mature but very attractive mature woman Sean had pushed across his desk toward Kevin.

“Yeah, the bitch sure is another cracker Sean, but what’s she got to do with me?” Asked Kevin of his former boss while not only trying to sound casual but also the erection growing in his pants while thinking of everything he’d like to do with this stunner, for even though fully dressed it was obvious this one had a fuck me figure with large breasts ripe for tying up.

“Quite a lot, if you’re willing to deliver her to me” replied Sean, before after noticing the immediate spark in his old adversaries eyes, going on to add. “Her name is Karen Taylor, she’s married with an adult daughter and works as an accountant with her own practice, but I’m told she’s been a very naughty girl Kev, by siphoning off clients money”

“So i guess you want me to pay the bitch a visit and soften her up a little before delivering her to you Sean” replied Kevin, by now his senses and excitement on full alert. “It’s not as simple as that Kev, so far all i’ve got on Mrs. Taylor is the certainly she’s into bdsm big time and is happy to swing both ways under instruction, but that’s the easy part, what’s more difficult is finding enough damming evidence of her fraudulent activities for us to sign seal and deliver the deal to my own boss”

There’d been no need for Sean to add the name Peter Harris and even the thuggish Kevin Smith became a little more than a little worried about he idea of his involvement in Sean’s scheme, before feeling that all too familiar surge of illicit excitement come to the fore as Sean Brady continued.

“So we know where she lives but not how she lives, and that’s where you come in Kev, your job is to spy on Karen Taylor and her house, we need to know about everything she does, when she leaves the house, when she returns, what she wears and everything there is to know about the inside and outside of her house and anything you can find there that’ll incriminate her enough to frighten the bitch into doing as she’s told after a session in the playroom”

“Now your talking!” thought Kevin, spying and housebreaking? jeez these were his specialties, but more interestingly was Sean’s unspoken assertion he was allowed do whatever it takes to not only discover any secrets the Karen Taylor may be hiding but to use his own methods of getting the bitch to admit to them

“And to help you Kev, I’ve arranged for a pal of mine to give you a little job in one of those old fashioned filling stations, just down the road from the lane where the the Taylor house is situated and so quiet you’ll have all the time in the world to watch her comings and goings and take a good look inside the Taylor house, maybe you’ll find just what we need to help us persuade the bitch her future will be with us”... ‘Or rather Peter Harris and his pervert boys’, thought Sean without actually saying as much to Kevin Smith...

Sitting Inside the small payment kiosk of a quiet out of town filling station, Kevin Smith was sitting pondering upon just how his heart had skipped a beat or two at the sight, not of just an all too rare customer, or of how she’d also caused his dick to stir instantly erect when she’d approached his kiosk, but more that she’d been the one he’d been been hoping to see since Sean Brady had found Kevin his very temporary job.

Looking again at the large glossy photo Sean had given himback in the ‘bookshop’ there was no doubt in Kevin’s mind, the woman was the target, the very same as in the photo Sean had given him. The very same as he’d now seen on so many occasions driving that fancy BMW back and forth from her home just along the lane, blithely unaware of him making a note of the time and day as he gradually built up a pattern of her movements, until he was satisfied he’d be able to spend enough time alone in her house hopefully gathering the evidence he and Sean Brady needed, plus of course, with Kevin being Kevin, also collecting a few little souvenirs, such as items of her racier lingerie.

Today though, that routine had been broken when much to Kevin’s surprise, the BMW had slowed and and then pulled into the the service station, before coming to a halt on the far side of the set of fuel pumps, just as any of Kevin’s very infrequent customers would have done and although at first a little concerned that maybe she’d become aware of his making notes when she passed the filling station, Kevin’s mild sense of alarm evaporated as soon as she stepped from her car.

For on this particular all to rare sunny day, as she removed the filler cap to begin filling the tank, a trick of light began playing upon the dress of the statuesque, well stacked mature blonde, causing her lightweight yellow summer dress to appear almost transparent before the lustful gaze of Kevin Smith. Transparent to an extent the oblivious blonde customer was in fact displaying every item of her incredibly red sexy lingerie beneath a yellow summer dress, while unaware that within the payment kiosk, for the first time in months, Kevin Smith was experiencing an all too familiar craving of illicit sexual hunger and cruel desire surging within him.

Not since working for Sean Brady and his terrible beating at the hands of Peter Harris’s chauffeur Charles, had Kevin’s mind and body responded in this all too familiar way, causing his dick to instantly throb and harden to thoughts of just what he’d do to the tall blonde, given the opportunity. Of how he’d enjoy beating every inch of her body with his trusty leather belt, of forcing her to cower before him, to fear him, to submit to him, before slowly and brvutally fucking her every hole, leaving copious amounts of his hot semen inside every one of them.

Having completed her task and approached the payment window, it became more and apparent to Kevin that beneath her dress, the well stacked blonde was wearing a set of bright red lingerie, consisting of a small balcony bra, above which her nipples were obviously pushing against the dress, together with a tiny matching g sting and a garter belt supporting her flesh coloured seam stockings, at he sight of which Kevin’s cock had became instantly erect as his corrupt young mind turned over all the things he’d do to the mature blonde as soon as he was given the opportunity, before moments later, all of Kevins old animosity returned, as without even making eye contact with him, the oblivious Blonde passed her card through the payment window while telling Kevin in an affected superior manner.

“I really do dislike having to fill the fuel myself, so I usually try and avoid places such as this, but as I’m running very low and living just up the road, this appeared to be my only option” A Red rag to the bull that was Kevin Smith.!

“Fucking bitch! who the fuck does she think she is? shit I should give her a load in her shit hole and make the bitch lick her shit from my dick afterward” Fumed Kevin while passing the woman’s card and payment machine through to small window to gain her PIN. The blonde then turned on her heels without even a thank you to Kevin, who having seen the name on the credit card, now knew beyond doubt he’d just served his target, Mrs. Karen Taylor, to who those glossy photos he kept in the kiosk, didn’t do justice, sex on legs, was the only way Kevin could describe her.

Although While it was true the tall busty Blonde had paid very little attention to the scruffy young filling station attendant, that’s not to say Karen Taylor hadn’t been aware of the attention he was paying to her body, even if she were unaware she was in fact unwittingly giving Kevin a view of her to die for, when through that trick of light she’d been unintentionally displaying her racy red lingerie, together with a whole lot of curvy body beneath.

Although her inadvertent display certainly hadn’t prevented Karen Taylor from taking her usual pleasure at others, no matter how lowly a station in her eyes, admiring her well groomed and cared for body, in fact she very much got off on the idea the young guy in the filling station was probably even now lusting over her...”although you can look but can’t touch, little man” she thought with a smile while driving the short distance toward her home.

Having scrutinised the Mature beauty deliberately swaying her hips while walking toward her car oblivious to the display of lingerie she was giving him, the old Kevin Smith began rising to the fore, feeling very much back in business!

Even if he hadn’t been working for Sean Brady, the fact he’d been all but insulted by the Blonde in virtually ignoring him and not even passing the time of day, was an insult Kevin Smith just wasn’t prepared to tolerate. Still, At the very least he’d soon “be taking a good look around the bitch’s home”. For although been an admittedly unsuccessful burglar before teaming up with Sean Brady, Kevin had at least picked up enough skills to achieve what he now had in mind.

So deciding he now had all the information he needed, the times the house was empty, the times when it was not and days of the regular once a week two night stay of her work away husband, with little else to do in the quiet filling station, Kevin’s attention then switched to his work rota, the bitch’s house was only just up the road and now it was time to put his old skills back into action to take a good look at the home of Mrs Karen Taylor ... and much more besides, then as if to seal the deal with himself, taking the photo of Karen Taylor in one hand and his throbbing erect dick in the other, Kevin soon began jerking himself off to images he was conjuring up of the delicious Karen Taylor...

Reflecting upon another satisfying day at the office, Karen Taylor slowly pulled her SUV into the driveway of her large house, situated down a quiet lane, there the long legged, busty Blonde let out a sigh of satisfaction at just how well things were working out for her.

At the age of forty two, the blonde headed, busty beauty saw herself as the epitome of a successful businesswoman. For although having married an older man when so young, she’d soon realised that having the one child was quite enough if she were to fulfil her ambitions of one day creating her own successful accountancy practice.

And so with her teenage daughter by now able to fend for himself during the day and despite her husbands protestations she need not work, Karen Taylor decided to form her very own fledgling accountancy practice.

Thoroughly aware she’d retained a ‘figure to die for’, Karen was never above ensuring prospective Male and female clients were well aware of it, for she’d never looked more attractive and Karen certainly knew how to dress in a manner displaying her large breasts to full advantage and along with a trim stomach and long legs, Karen ensured she dressed sexily while still appearing very businesslike.

So her Business had gradually blossomed and despite her sexual submissive tendencies, with her new found confidence Karen Taylor’s business acumen was far more dominant, certainly in the manner in which she treated both the clients and staff she gradually employed as the business grew in size.

So much so, Karen eventually decided to take on a junior partner, a decision which would irrevocably change both the nature of her business and personal life forever. For the was at a time the passion began fading between Karen and her husband, where even the joint fondness of the Sub/Dom scene that first brought them together, wasn’t enough to prevent a widening gulf between two people now leading very busy and different lives.

That of Karen and her accountancy practice and husband John, with his own business, a business keeping him away for days and sometimes even weeks at an end, Leaving his wife to her own, increasingly fetish driven devises. “It’s Strange how life appears to go in stages” decided Karen Taylor, while alighting from her BMW SUV. Getting married at an early age had been great, as had the sex and those special fun bdsm parties they’d attended and also held, while living in the large house they’d mortgaged themselves to the hilt to buy.

The very same house Karen had been admiring while sitting in her car for a couple of minutes, as she very often did. For Karen never ceased getting a kick out of enjoying the view of the large mock Tudor building from her driveway.

“Poor John “as many of their so called friends told each other, smiled Karen ruefully. Maybe that was true, but John had grown stale, whilst she had become more and more adventurous, both in BDSM sex games and of course in running her accountancy practice. Especially after she’d taken on her junior partner, Annie Day, whom Karen had just happened to meet during a regular bdsm ‘munch’. Although The thought of the slightly older woman being her junior brought a smile to her face along with a slight shiver to her body, because from day one in the office, Annie had openly reminded Karen of her own sexual preferences.

Annie Day was a lesbian and a very dominant lesbian, one who made it clear to her that while she respected Karen as her boss and employer, in every other sphere of life Karen Taylor would now be inferior to her junior partner, and that she expected Karen to learn and understand that situation, That if Karen found this to be unacceptable she should fire her now.

In fact Karen said and done nothing, she’d been far too concerned with the lump in her throat along with a sudden throbbing deep inside her by now very wet pussy, and her shallow breathing to even consider a coherent reply to the amazing statement made by her new partner.

Eventually, after a long pause and unwilling to meet her eye, Karen had simply nodded toward Annie before, taking her junior partners curt nod as a sign of her dismissal, she had risen from her chair in Annie’s office and blushing furiously, made her way to the ladies room. There not to tremble in fear, but to satisfy her sudden urge to masturbate to a conjured image of Anne Day spanking her naked ass and to ponder upon just what else her hugely forthright and highly attractive new partner had in store for her.

Yes, Annie Day, with whom the inevitable had very soon happened, especially with there being so much close proximity between them in their new office. That had been three years ago and even now Karen could still see her junior partners naked body looming over her own, whip in hand and ready to punish her ass, thighs and breasts, simply for Karen’s slightest of indiscretions. Often for no other reason, Annie Day enjoyed punishing her submissive lover as much as Karen Taylor enjoyed the touch of Annies whip upon her naked body.

Now it was no longer Annie, simply ‘Mistress’. Whether in the office, restaurant, shopping, or during one of the BDSM gatherings they attended together, Annie Day was referred to at all times as ‘Mistress’ by her employer and lover. Every single greeting and sentence spoken by Karen Taylor to her junior partner, ended with the title ‘Mistress’ for Mistress Anne Day had trained her Slave well.

But Anne was also a mistress who continued to allow her bisexual slave to fuck her husband, and for appearances sake even the odd comment about well endowed virile young men when in the office environment. For Annie Day was an altruistic Mistress toward the woman she now saw as being her very own property.

It was to be a year after they began working together before ‘Mistress’ brought up the subject of the extra money they’d need, when she and her Slave set up home together. A statement that had first shocked but then excited Karen Taylor before Annie went on to add she already possessed the perfect location.

It needed only a few minor details such as John moving out and her coming to an arrangement with her Daughter Claire to make this happen, before ‘ Mistress’ went on to detail how easy it would be for them, with their joint skills, to ‘help themselves’ to varying amounts of clients money they had means of gaining access to. After all, as trusted accountants, they held all the financial and bank details of these companies. The thought of doing so hadn’t fazed Karen Taylor in the slightest.

And So devised by Mistress, the ‘ Nobadge’ account was born. The name of which even now, still amused Karen, who constantly wondered if anyone had yet worked out that Nobadge was actually an anagram. With skilful, if illegal accountancy, certain wealthier clients cash was gradually siphoned into the ghost account ‘Nobadge’. Gradually filling the joint coffers of both Mistress and Slave, until eventually Karen was instructed by her Mistress it was time for her to remove John from the house.

That Karen was to then also begin arranging divorce proceedings against him on the grounds of his mental cruelty toward his wife. And when everything was settled, the Slave would then welcome her Mistress into the home they would then share together.

The only problem was having explained the situation to her, Karen’s daughter Claire had taken then Johns side, arguing that if her mother demanded he move out of the house she would fight tooth and nail against it, that was her fathers choice not hers and it could well end up with her it being her mother who would had to move out.

Seeing the very real possibility that she may loose her beloved home Karen had no alternative to back down and explain to Claire it was simply that with her father spending less and less time at home she’d become bored of late and went on the beg Claire not to say a word to her father.

Somewhat surprised when Claire agreed she’d say nothing to her father, Karen was also aware none of this would help her explain her predicament to Mistress Annie, but at least she’d still be able to welcome Mistress Anne into her bed anytime John was away and when Claire spent another regular sleepover at her boyfriends house, unaware that on many occasions Claire had only pretended to leave the house for the night. These were often occasions coinciding with the overnight visits of her Mothers friend Anne, when Claire’s eyes were in fact glued to the peephole she’d made in her Mothers bedroom, where with one hand gently rubbing her crotch, she would excitedly view her naked Mother being spanked, whipped and fucked by the leather clad friend she called Mistress Anne. As yet Claire had said nothing to her boyfriend Trevor about her Mothers plans or of her own spying upon her Mother, for Claire had more than once been aware of Trevor covetously eying up her Mums legs and large breasts. Not that it greatly worried Claire, who very often did the same herself and her view was there was enough of her Mother for both of them, even her father John was welcome to see her own charms, but there was no way the bitch in her Mother’s office was having her to herself!...

Eventually stepping from from the SUV, Karen’s Taylor’s feet crunched over the gravel drive toward the large double front door, where with her usual routine, she inserted the key, opened the door and stepping inside the house while telling herself for the umpteenth time to upgrade it, she punched the numbers into the key pad to disable the old alarm system. When Entering the house Karens thoughts turned toward the young kid in the filling station just down the road, where having realised she was running low on fuel, she made an infrequent stop a short while ago.

The kid in the kiosk must have been around Claire’s age, maybe a couple of years younger and smiling at the thought, Karen thought she’d give a pound to a penny, the kid hadn’t realised She’d been only too aware of him ogling her body and the red lingerie beneath her light yellow summer dress. A dress she’d deliberately worn that day to impress a male client.

Karen wondered if the kid had even pulled her image from the filling station CCVT, even if he’d then spent the afternoon jerking off to thoughts of her, in the very same way she knew boys in the office no doubt did ... Oddly aroused by these thoughts, Karen’s thoughts returned to her her daughter Claire and of how she’d been so firm and insistent with her her Mother after hearing of her plans to evict her father from the house. So much so Claire had even frightened her Mother when grabbing her luxurious long Blonde hair and having pulled her head back toward her own, almost snarling, Claire then informed Karen in no uncertain terms. “Forget it Mum, I forbid you to speak of it again”, before to Karen’s astonishment, pulling open the robe she was wearing and reaching inside, grabbing and spitefully squeezing one of her large nipples.

Having first howled in astonished pain and pleaded with her daughter to stop, the acutely embarrassed Karen Taylor then found herself lost for words when Claire eventually released her pained nipple before dropping her snail hand down to and cruelly squeezing her Mothers cunt before telling Karen. “just do as i tell you and we’ll be okay Mum’ before walking off toward her own room.

For Karen Taylor, this incident had been more than a wake up call, it was more a complete game changer in their Mother and Daughter relationship, for although Karen had long seen the argumentative side and hostile strength of character to her only child, this had been the first time those traits had been displayed by Claire toward her Mother and which had both frightened and yet strangely sexually aroused Karen, especially when having released her Mothers pained pussy, Claire had then clutched, squeezed and weighed her Mothers large breasts in her small hand. ‘Nice tits Mum’ was all Claire had said, but that alone had been enough to send a shiver of sexual arousal through Karen’s Breasts, straight down to her suddenly throbbing cunt.

It had though, been an incident which left Karen Taylor feeling not only a new sense of respect toward her daughter, but also a little fearful of Claire, Certainly enough for Karen to decide she’d leave the idea of easing her husband out of the house in favour of her lesbian lover firmly on the back boiler, for the time being at least.

At least she still had Mistress to herself during office hours And although much of their time had been spent in this very house, the occasional Hotel liaison was great fun, especially one with a four poster bed upon which Mistress would tie her submissive boss, before taking a crop or tawse to her ass and then tease her with her mighty motorised strap on of Annie’s, before filling Karen’s throbbing pussy with its hot cream spurting into her.

The very thought of which was even now making Karen throb and decided she’d just have to sort that little issue out for herself, for her Mistress’s next evening visit wouldn’t be for a few days yet, but at least with John away and hopefully Claire staying the night with her Trevor, they could play all night in her own home, decided Karen. Having collected her mail Karen Taylor then strode into the large kitchen before mixing an iced large Vodka, one which she would take up to her bedroom and begin her usual routine of a long Hot Bath along with the Vodka before slipping into a robe and making her way downstairs for her Dinner...

A few weeks after his encounter with Karen Taylor in his filling station and after some covert surveillance of her home during his down time, Kevin Smith was finally satisfied that with her husband only home a couple a days a week, Karen spent much of her time there there alone, aside from a young girl, probably the daughter, a couple of years older than himself, who at any other time would herself have been of great interest to a Kevin, although for now at least he was satisfied with the knowledge the girl tended to leave the house early and was usually only around weekends and late evenings.

Kevin had discovered Karen Taylor’s habits were to leave the house most weekdays around 8am before returning at varying times after 6pm. and further research also told Kevin the busty beauty owned and operated an accountancy company with offices in a nearby town.

In fact during his surveillance, Kevin soon found all of his old malicious attributes had returned and with constant thoughts of taking and tying those huge breasts of the Blonde milf before fucking her ass, he was confident enough to take the next step. That of taking a long good look around the quiet detached property of Karen Taylor.

So Having arranged his work rota, Kevin had then called in a favour and from a friend, secured the ‘Loan’ of a Telecoms Van for his chosen day. The quietest day of the week in that particular road and the day he knew no one ever returned home until gone seven pm.

After Parking the telecoms van just along the road from the property of Karen Taylor and watching the large SUV leaving for the day, Wearing the Telecom overalls and carrying a toolbox, Kevin Smith confidently made his way along the road and into the large driveway. Kevin did so without a trace of nerves, for this was a procedure he’d used often enough, even if he was somewhat rusty, after his enforced departure from the employment of Sean Brady and his spell working in the garage. After all, carrying on a family tradition, housebreaking and burglary had been his occupation until Kevin had found his dream job of working for Sean Brady, even if he were now a little rusty.

None the less, after easily tackling and disabling the outdated alarm system outside, it hadn’t taken long for Kevin to break into the house, via an open upstairs window at the rear, after first shimming up a metal drainpipe.

This was a large house. Certainly to Kevin whose own untidy one room apartment and the tenement he’d grown up in were a far cry from this well cared for and expensively furnished property. The small window through which Kevin gained entry had placed him at the end of a long upstairs landing and having first opened a couple of doors It didn’t take long for Kevin to discover the room he’d most wanted to view. The bedroom of Karen Taylor, with its huge queen sized bed, a bed upon which he’d just love to see her busty naked body, bound spreadeagled to its four corners, but restraining himself and knowing he had all day, Kevin decided he’d best first check around downstairs. For Kevin didn’t want anything or anyone coming between him and the pleasure of rifling through Karen Taylors most intimate garments, after all, having spent much of his youth breaking into other people’s homes, old habits die hard.

Having first given three other upstairs bedrooms a cursory check to ensure they were deserted, Kevin decided he’d have a more look later and made his way downstairs, where checking each room in turn, including the the large lavish kitchen, he resisted the temptation to lift anything of value in the expensively adorned property, for the very last thing Kevin wanted was for his presence inside the house to be uncovered later.

Eventually satisfied he wasn’t about to be disturbed, Kevin made his way back upstairs and back to the largest, en suite, Bedroom, obviously that of Karen Taylor. Sitting upon its huge luxurious bed, Kevin gazed around him. At the bed, the furniture, the decor, the wooden ceiling beams, the expensive perfumes upon the dressing table and the sexy black satin nightdress Karen had probably casually thrown on the bed earlier and which Kevin now fondled, lost in thoughts of how he’d rip the thing from the her body. Yes, It was in here Kevin decided, that he would eventually introduce himself to Karen Taylor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.