Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 15

BDSM Sex Story: Part 15 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Comfortably reclining in the large antique leather chair behind his huge antique oak desk, the imposing figure of Peter Harris gazed with huge satisfaction and no little pride at the two almost identical women, both with hands were clasped together behind their Blonde heads.

Peter’s huge desk, upon which on its two far corners, Catherine Dixon and her daughter Caroline, each adorned with large identical nipple rings, gazed down toward the surface of the huge desk, each wearing only a matching pink and black garter belt clipped to seamed black stockings, while kneeling with pert bottoms resting upon the heels of their black six inch stilettos.

Continuing his relaxed gaze, not for the first time Peter Harris congratulated himself upon his foresight of having both mother and daughter abducted to his Manor House, where under his instructions they’d spent weeks of sexual and obedience training at the hands of the burly east european Olga, and Helen Coombe, both of whom had taken great delight in meting out physical and mental punishment upon Catherine and Caroline Dixon in equal measure and who now stood behind of their naked charges, each holding a long leather leash clipped into the leather collars of the two naked Blonde beauties after having obediently climbed climbed upon the corners of the owners huge desk, before patiently awaiting the arrival of Peter Harris.

Were it not for there being a 20 year age gap between them, his very own Mother and Daughter Slave combination could well be identical twins, Not that you’d guess it straightaway, decided Peter, studying four almost identical breasts, adorned with large identical gold rings inserted into thier large nipples, having been inserted there under his instructions by the ever obliging ‘Ringmaster’

For the breasts of the Mother Catherine displayed only the slightest of sagging, otherwise were every bit as firm, upright and proud as those of her daughter Caroline.

Only when looking closely at Catherine, when her face was unmade, was it possible to come to the conclusion this pair could well be mother and daughter, rather than sisters, or perhaps around the eyes of Catherine, which along with those of her daughter, were now cast to the floor in the manner required of them.

For these two beauties were by now fully trained in the art of subservience demanded by their effective ‘owner’ Peter Harris.

To Speak only when spoken to and to look only when told to look, were the house rules for all his ‘pets’ and woe betide those who failed to observe his rules, as Mother and Daughter could well testify, having endured the treatment meted out to both of them by the brutal ‘Olga’ during the weeks they’d spent undergoing their ‘corrective training’.

A sexual and psychological obedience training taking place both inside and outside in the grounds of his large country Manor House, where unless wearing the skimpiest of lingerie or minute sexy little dresses, both women invariably remained naked.

Naked no matter whether before Peter Harris, the formidable Olga, Helens Coombe or Charles the brutal Chauffeur and in fact, all of Peters household staff.

And of course, Catherines son, Dan Dixon, who having been taken under the wing of Peter Harris, was by now in effect, the sometimes minder, sometimes trainer and yes, it has to be said, often brutal sexual partner of his mother Catherine, although much to her relief, not yet his sister Caroline, a strict rule enforced by Peter Harris.

Yes the boy could abuse and head fuck his Mother during ‘training’ and during the regular filming sessions taking place at the house, but never Caroline, for aside from her regular, very satisfied clients, always using condoms and never her Anus, Caroline Dixon was Peter’s property and his alone and that he favoured Caroline as his own special pet, was clear to everyone.

Certainly Dan had been allowed to ‘play’ with his sister, have her strip for him and even touch her up a little, Although as with everything Peter did, there was a reason in allowing Dan to do so.

For as much as he delighted in her attentions, Peter was fully aware Caroline Dixon was a calculating and scheming young Lady with a dominant streak about her, which she used to good advantage when Humiliating and Sexually degrading her mother, dominating her to the extent Caroline now regarded her Mother Catherine as being her very own ‘Bitch’.

None of which greatly bothered Peter Harris, in fact he benignly encouraged Caroline to do so, it being part of the the enjoyment her took from such scenarios, another of which was, through Helen Brady, his encouragement that Catherine should become both jealous of and fearful toward her daughter.

And there was also his knowledge that with Dan being pretty familiar with his sisters beautiful body, it meant if Caroline strayed above her station in Peters hierarchy, then it would be her brother Dan, rather than Charles or Olga, administering Carolines punishment and teaching her a lesson, strung up naked before an audience of household staff.

Peter was also actively discussing the production of a bdsm incest film with Bill Coombe, one where Daughter dominates Mother and more, including using Dan to join his sister in the sexual domination of thier mother. And there’d been thoughts of adding ‘Slave Victoria’ to the ‘cast’ and having brother and sister dominating Mother and Aunt.

Although among the rest of the family, only Dan was as yet aware Victoria Preston also belonged to Peter Harris, working on her back in the Playroom of the home he’d taken from her.

Peter decided it would be Caroline, rather than her Mother, who would through Dan, be the first to be informed of her Aunts position, but that she’d also be sworn to secrecy, until Peter decided the time was right for Vickys sister Catherine to at long last discover this well kept secret.

This would be during a visit to the house of Victoria, the house he now owned, and where in the playroom he’d built, Catherine would eventually discover her elder sister, suspended naked from her ankles and with her mouth full of her son Dan’s cock.

All of this Peter reflected upon while gazing proudly at his ‘pets’, both now waiting for their ‘Owner’ to favour them with whatever words he may have in store for them. an owner very satisfied with the result of the couple of weeks his pets spent under training in the Manor House, before returning Catherine to her own home, there to be under the supervision of her son Dan.

After which Peter had then dispatched Caroline to live in the luxury apartment he also owned, very close to the school at which she now worked ... when not doing so for Peter, whose thoughts then briefly turned toward the head teacher Sarah Bennet, whose agreement she take on Caroline Dixon as a trainee teacher had come with the proviso Peter allow the tubby head teacher to spank and use the delicious Caroline Dixon in the way she would have loved to have done with her mother Catherine, all those years ago when she’d also worked at the very same School for Girls.

‘Yes’ reflected Peter, Caroline has certainly learned much since he first set his eyes ... and lust upon Catherine’s equally beautiful daughter.

Thankfully already as sexually submissive as her Mother, Caroline was none the less far more calculating and scheming than Catherine, especially when Caroline had immediately recognised Peter Harris as being more of a major player in the lives of her mother and brother, than Sean Brady.

Even though it had been Sean who’d first shown the younger Dixon beauty the delights to be had during a session in his Bondage room, in the process discovering just what a amazing submissive fuck she was.

Although even With her calculating mind, Caroline had again made the same childish mistake she’d made with Sean Brady, when assuming she could actually bend Peter Harris to HER own will.

Although very soon admitting the error of her ways, Peter as always, had simply seen Caroline as being another challenge in the game he always wins, as had proved to be the case and which now kneeling proudly naked before her ‘owner’, Caroline Dixon was now ready to admit.

At that moment, with these beauties kneeling naked and respectful before him, Peter was in no hurry whatsoever to inform them of the next stage of their development.

Nor should he have been, for Peter Harris was answerable to only a select few people and certainly no one in his huge study, the group standing respectfully behind him including Olga, Helen and her sometimes film maker ‘Husband’ Bill and Charles, Peters often brutal chauffeur.

All the training and the entertaining of Peters ‘special guests’, by Catherine Dixon and her daughter was always captured filmed by the expert Bill Coombe and his reliable crew, before being edited and the resulting movies sold on the internet and DVD’s distributed to Asian and African markets.

So it was now time for his pets to step up gear, to begin repaying more of he investment he’d made in them since, along with Victoria Preston, taking them from Sean Brady, whom although business was business, Peter none the less kept and almost paternal eye on.

For in the eyes of Peter Harris, Sean was a clever and resourceful dominant young man, one easily able to charm his way between the legs of any woman and Peter had reliable reports Sean Brady had taken his loss on the chin and buckled down to get on with what remained of his business.

And so Peter looked forward to the day he would invite Sean into the inner sanctum of his own fetish businesses, especially so if the young man pulled of the coup of enslaving and adding a certain Mrs Karen Turner into his harem of beautiful classy mature bondage slaves.

For having lost his initial quarry Grace Freeman, after the silly bitch had decided to return to her wimp of a husband, always a believer in one door closing and another opening, exactly that had happened with one of Peters staff informing him of another 42 year old blonde, this one married with an adult daughter and who’d been less than honest with the clients of her accountancy practice.

A discovery which, when hearing the full details of Karen Turner and her fraudulent activities, had been manna to Harry’s ears and after securing a bundle of large glossy photos he’d had furtively taken of Mrs. Karen Taylor, Peter then immediately summoned Sean Brady to the Manor House.

There he’d impressed upon Sean Brady, not only the need for secrecy, but that he’d need to take a very good look around the home of Karen Turner, for it was there and not her office, Peter had been reliably informed the busty forty two year old blonde kept the damming evidence that along with the right amount of ‘persuasion’ would lead her to becoming another of of his Slaves.

Taking time out to wonder how Sean was proceeding with that task, Peter recalled his annoyance at Sean’s insistence he’d need the assistance of the odious young thug Kevin Smith, to do the groundwork preparation for the eventual subjugation of the classy mature Karen Turner Not that this mattered to Peter, in fact having the kid on board would probably be more of a help than hinderence, especially if were made clear to Kevin Smith, that any failure on his part would result in another visit from his nemesis Charles.

Opening the buff folder before him containing very photos of the Taylor bitch, Peter decided Classy and mature were the operative words, for such assets usually came along with the addition of a high value property and one one Peters more enjoyable pursuits was transfering such property to his own extensive portfolio.

Even though aware Karen Taylor would also come with a husband and adult daughter, Peter Harris knew everything and everyone had a price, along with their own little secrets, it was just a question of extracting them

Just As he’d done with the homes of Victoria Preston and others, Peter was now planning to do with the Catherine Dixon house, Once Charles had made it clear to her husband James that having his mortgage paid off for him, before being given a fair price for his remaining equity in the house, would be ‘Very Much in His Own Interests’.

Having done so, Peter would then transform the Dixon house in the same way he’d done with Victoria Preston’s home by adding both a slave dungeon and other extras.

Part of Peters thinking being that with all his mature whores having a shelf life in terms of desirability, if he owned the property they lived in, then as he’d done before, it was just a matter of moving in a younger addition or replacement, while moving those such as Victoria Preston and Catherine Dixon ‘upstairs’ to become the ‘Madam’ and dresser to a younger whore, while still throwing tricks to those still wanting them.

So Peter had decided Sean Brady would eventually be running the fetish side of things for him, for Peter saw no such abilities in his twin sons Mark and David, who appeared to spend as much time as they could abusing his prize assets, even to the extent of thier continuous demanding they ‘make a baby’ with their first sexual tutor, Catherine Dixon.

Doting father he may well be, but Peter Harris had far more important plans afoot for the Dixon Mother and Daughter combination, so before collecting Catherine and Caroline from their respective homes earlier in the day, Charles had dropped his twin boys off at the house and converted playroom of Victoria Preston.

There, under the watchful eyes of Dan Dixon, already primed by Peter to ensure they didn’t inflict too much damage on her, his boys could spend the day trying to ‘make a baby’ with Vicky, all they had to do was inform Vicky of their intention!

Peters only regret was he wouldn’t be around to see Vicky’s reaction to hearing her devastating news!

Although now it was back to the business in hand and Peters thoughts turned toward preparing Mother and daughter Dixon for a Middle Eastern Slave Auction ... all in the name of artistic film making of course... ‘but then again?’ smiled Peter Harris inwardly, while gazing at the the leather inlaid top of his huge desk, which having been earlier cleared by Olga, was now bereft of anything other the the beautiful Mother and daughter, each of them kneeling on separate corners, before telling them

“okay my pets, its time to put on the show of your lives for me, the winner gets to make love to your owners cock while the loser will be spending the night in the punishment block”

Moment later the almost naked Mother and Daughter lowered hands their hands from heads and glared at each other with an all too genuine resentment, born from the knowledge one of them would be spending an uncomfortable and painful night, probably being beaten and sexually abused by the fearsome Olga, Peter Harris sat back and waited for the fun to begin.

The fun of watching the almost naked and identical Mother and Daughter wrestling each other upon the leather top of his huge desk, a contest Catherine and Caroline Dixon had performed before Peter Harris on two previous occasion, where, taking care not to fall from Peters desk, the winner needed to wrestle the other onto her back and with her knees either side of the losers head, force the other by whatever means, to bury her tongue deep inside the winners Anus.

Sadly for Catherine, it had so far been her daughter Caroline who’d emerged victorious on both occasions. This having more to do with Catherine’s reluctance to harm her daughter than any particular expertise of the part of Caroline, who was only too ready and willing abuse her Mother in every possible way, if it meant her retaining her position as the favoured ‘Slave’ of Peter Harris.

And once again, this proved the case when with her fingers going straight for her Mothers gold nipple rings and pulling them as hard as she could until Catherine was screaming in pain, Caroline then used this distraction to grab a fistful of her naked Mothers long blonde hair until Catherine lay sprawled on a heap upon the desk top, where Caroline then wasted no time in spreading her mothers legs and painfully pushing her hand deep inside her Mothers exposed cunt.

All under the contented and watchful gaze of Peter Harris, who although previously declaring the pulling of nipple rings illegal in fear a damaging the women’s nipples, knowing he’d punish Caroline later, certainly wasn’t about to spoil his enjoyment by stopping the contest, for Peter was well aware Caroline would happily inflict any amount of pain upon her mother to gain his favour.

And despite the half hearted struggles of her Mother, it was once again Caroline who was soon prevailing when laying her own naked body beside and over one arm of her Mother, then having circled one arm beneath her head to grab her arm, Caroline completed her task of trapping her Mothers body by throwing her leg over that of her mother, effectively trapping Catherine’s body beside her own. A manoeuvre leaving Caroline free to explore her Mother’s helpless naked body at will, while probing her mouth with her tongue in a display of superiority over her Mother she knew would please her Owner, Peter Harris.

“Kiss me you fucking bitch” Caroline whispered to her Mother menacingly, before finding her malice instantly rewarded when her mothers probing tongue found her own, promoting Caroline to again push her small hand between Catherine cunt lips and in into her warm and very wet love hole, before whispering in her mothers ear.

“Never mind you bitch, now lets have a little fun before master declares me the winner again”

So once again, before the delighted eyes of Peter Harris, the Daughter was soon all but raping her mother, with Caroline trusting her tongue deep inside Catherines mouth, while her small hand created havoc deep her cunt, creating orgasm after orgasm to surface within Catherine and for her trapped body to jerk around in spasms of pure sexual delight.

Eventually, fully aware of Peter Harris rubbing his cock through his trousers, Caroline decided it was time to cement her victory over her mother as moments later Carolines thighs had straddled Catherines head while her knees pinned her Mothers shoulders to the leather topped desk.

“Now show me your my bitch! “ Declared the triumphant Caroline Dixon, lowing her cunt lips over her mothers mouth, there to be immediately rewarded as her victims tongue began worshipping her daughters very hot, wet and throbbing cunt, before having eventually orgasmed to her Mothers probing tongue, Caroline then turned her naked body a full 180 degrees until it was her Anus now hovering directly over her mother’s lips, there to be rewarded by Catherine’s submission as her tongue then began probing deep inside her daughters anus, leaving the watching Peter Harris to decide the first thing he’d be doing after his ‘Pets’ had left, would be to check on progress, if any, Sean Brady was making with the delectable Karen Taylor.

Having opened the door of his Aunties house to the twin sons of Peter Harris, Dan Dixon then ushered Mark and David up to the special ‘playroom’, before returning to the Lounge, where his beautiful large breasted Aunt Vicky, dressed only in soft black leather cupless bra, displaying her gold ringed nipples, a tiny thong and garter belt with black stockings, nervously waited on hands and knees for the return of her nephew.

Since the completion of her training and the decree of Peter Harris that during the absence of Olga, her nephew had complete control over his Aunt, a well rehearsed routine had been devised by Dan.

One where he’d take her leather leash and with his Aunt crawling on hands and knees beside him, Dan would deliver ‘Slave Victoria’ to the ‘Playroom’ devised and built Peter Harris alongside a film studio, in what was in fact now his own house in which Vicky was little more than a tenant, paying her rent by using her body to sexually entertain her bdsm loving clients.

Once inside, among the racks, Bondage bench, suspension X frame and the myriad of bondage equipment, Dan would then introduce ‘Slave Victoria ‘ to her either Male or Female ‘Guest’, before departing to the ‘ante room’ where he’d record and keep a close eye on the proceedings.

With every client having been inssued a set of ‘House Rules’ Dan hadn’t yet seen the need to intervene on a client going too far with his Aunt Vicky and providing there was sign of a client doing so, then ‘how long was a piece of string’ was the now experienced Dan’s main criteria, as the bruised body of his Aunt Vicky often showed.

Although today was to be different, as and no little apprehension Vicky was soon to discover her ‘clients’ were non paying guests that and as with any of Peters non paying guests, it was not for Dan to intervene in any way, no matter how much rough treatment was dished out to his Aunt Vicky.

Dan was only too aware of the capabilities of these two young brutes in that area and with Peters Instruction he only intervene as a last resort in mind.

So Dan hoped he wouldn’t have to spend the rest of the day bathing and massaging his Aunt Vicky’s battered body, although curiously, he’d been told Vicky may not be entertaining any more clients for a while, Dan had very soon understood why, the given reason for today’s visit by Mark and David.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.