Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 14

BDSM Sex Story: Part 14 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Breakfast time at the Dixon household the following morning was a quiet affair, where Mother, daughter and Son all appeared to be lost in thought.

As indeed they were, and although shortly having to leave for what his Mother assumed to be his day at College, Dan was unable to resist furtive glances at both His Mother and Sister Caroline, both of whom he’d witnessed first hand in the ‘Bookshop’ the previous day.

Although Sean hadnt allowed him to observe what Dan assumed to be His sister’s initiation into the world of BDSM, at least he’d enjoyed the uninterrupted pleasure of his Mothers Company for the evening, even if that Pleasure may just had been a little one sided!

As for Caroline, picking at fruit on the plate before her, it had been a an almost sleepless night, with her thoughts constantly returning the events of the day and evening she’d spent in the Dungeon.

Then of later, in the quiet restaurant, where having earlier every orifice of her body delightful fucked by Sean Brady’s huge throbbing cock, whether bound to the myriad of bondage apparatus around the dungeon, or upon her knees with her hands clasping Sean’s thighs while pulling her mouth onto his cock, Caroline had spent the most erotic exciting day of her life, at he hands of the young man she’d mistakingly assumed she would twist around her little finger.

In fact Caroline had soon realised Sean’s power stretched far beyond his steely blue eyes burning onto her very soul.

So much so, she’d become a mesmerised BDSM convert, long before Sean Brady’s final burst of semen gushed into her wide open receptive mouth.

However, the following morning at the Breakfast table, Caroline’s thoughts were only of the promise she had made to Sean, that she would visit the dungeon again the following day, and of her determination her knowledge of her Mothers Connection with Sean Brady would remain a secret between Sean and herself.

Stealing a furtive glance toward her son, the thoughts of Caroline’s Mother were very Different, for what on earth must Caroline have thought of her when listening to Sean Brady’s, albeit abridged version of the proceedings taking place all those months ago, in this very house, during the visit of Sean and his friend Tom.

Surely Caroline must at least have been aware of the sounds coming from beneath Sean’s Desk, if she hadn’t, Catherine could only put this down to her daughter being far too absorbed by Sean’s narration to hear her naked Mother

beneath the huge pedestal desk desperatlyswallowing Sean’s gushing semen.

Only afterward, in the mistaken belief Caroline had departed the bookshop, did the pleasure of Joan’s attentions to her naked body make things a little easier for Catherine, although when she herself arrived home, her thoughts had been only of Caroline’s homecoming and the trepidation of being unaware of Caroline’s attititude Toward her.

That was before Dan’s phone call cast Catherine’s mind in other directions.

If only Caroline had come home earlier, was the thought uppermost in Catherine’s mind the following morning. For with his sister at home, Dan would never have had the opportunity of again tormenting and humiliating his Mother, to yet again produce that steady Stream of juices from between her Pussy lips, as she knelt naked upon his bed facing away her son, when Dan used a riding crop in a see Saw motion, up and down the delicious cleft between Catherine sopping wet pussy lips.

“Oh My God Dan ... oh God ... no, please Dan” although Catherine knew her pleading had in reality been no more than a whispered excuse for her making no attempt to evade the pleasure her son was creating within her pussy.

A pleasure Dan realised was all too evident, when a steady stream of pussy juices escaped between Mothers pussy lips, making her orgasm all to inevitable, before Dan cruelly ceased his toying with Catherine and having his all but naked mother lying back upon his bed.

“Please Dan, you must let me up” pleaded Catherine, when Dan secured the all to familiar leather collar Around her neck, before hitching its attached dog leash tightly to the head board of his bed and despite her half hearted struggle, trapping Catherine’s handcuffed and naked body to his bed.

“You’re not going anywhere Mum” said Dan when securing a blindfold around

her eyes, casting his naked Mother into a world of sudden apprehensive darkness.

“Because were going to have a little fun while we’re waiting for Sis to arrive home”.

An hour later, a sudden slamming of the front door interrupted Dan’s toying with his mother’s firm erect nipples.

“Oh my god Dan, that must be Caroline ... please let me go now.” whispered the

Pleading Catherine, but to no avail, when in return Dan confidently pinching each of his Mothers gold ringed Nipples, replied.

“Leave everything to me Mom, everything will be fine, you just keep quiet and behave yourself” Catherine was appalled to hear, when sensing Dan lifting his body from beside her, for Caroline could at any moment discover her almost naked mother, bound and gagged in Dan’s room.

Although Fully aware of the juices seeping from between her cunt lips, there was nothing Catherine could do, other than to pray her son would spare her such a terrible humiliation.

Straining her eyes when Dan slipped out and closed his bedroom door, Catherine was just about able to hear an almost whispered conversation between brother and sister.

For outside his bedroom door, the amazingly nerveless Dan informed his Sister,

“Hi sis, hope you had a good day, but hey, your looking tired ... are you okay?, listen, Moms gone to bed early with a real bad headache, so I told her I’d hang around until you come home before heading to bed”

“Oh, yeah, i’m okay, just a bit tired Dan, but if that’s case with Mum, then I guess I’ll get a cold drink then go to bed myself”

Replied Caroline, unsure as to be relieved her Mother wasn’t around, or frustrated by a missed Opportunity, to at least gauge her Mother’s reactions and perhaps discover if she were aware her daughter had confronted Sean Brady.

“Okay then Sis, I’ll be in my room, just give me a knock if you need anything, but keep it quiet, we don’t want to disturb mum.

After which Dan quickly made his way back inside his room, before informing his unseeing Horrified Mother,

“We both know you want this Mom, so let’s see how quiet you can keep it” before Catherine was appalled to feel the slick warm head of Dan’s young cock touching her lips.

“Yeah, keep it nice and quiet mom” taunted Dan and with no other option, parting

her lips, Catherines tongue once again tasted the slick salty pre cum emmiting from son’s hot throbbing cock, before being horrified to hear from the other side of the door, Caroline whispering “Okay then Dan, I’m off to bed”...

Fiddling with her own breakfast, Catherine was amazed her son could now so nonchalantly just sit beside her, as if nothing untoward had occurred the previous evening.

That he hadn’t really held his Mother naked and captive upon his own bed, with his sister Caroline in the very next room, toying with her body and pumping his hot seed into her mouth and throat!

And when eventually releasing her, in fear of Caroline discovering her at any moment, minus the tiny thing, Catherine had to tip toe naked back to her own bedroom, wearing no more than a red supsnder belt and black stockings, when only minutes earlier, reaching a shameful orgasm when the salty warmth of her son’s semen had splashed into her mouth.

.

Only later, when Dan left for college and alone with her daughter, did Catherine begin to feel really nervous, although to her surprise and relief, Caroline’s manner and attitude toward her appeared no Different from usual.

So unaware Caroline had her own reasons in to remain civil and outwardly Oblivious toward her mother’s own bdsm activates, their conversation revolved only Around planned shopping expeditions and discussions about Carolines forthcoming appointment as a trainee teacher at her mothers’ old school, as if neither Mother nor daughter had a care in the world...

...

“Come in young boy ... Olga expecting you ... you very naughty boy but Mr. Peter he say you come today”

Olga told Dan in her brusque east European manner, leaving him feeling a little awkward as well as excited, for Olga was Correct, Peter or rather his chauffeur Charles, had indeed told Dan to attend his Aunt Vicky’s house today,

“Not only as a bonus for your part in the rescue of Victoria Preston, but to help us judge how much your Auntie has learned since Olga began training her”,

Charles had told the delighted Dan.

“Well, here she is, what you think, she very pretty ... and plenty sexy too, yes?”

Dan’s eyes were feasting upon the almost naked figure of his Aunt Victoria Preston, kneeling on upon the same large coffee table upon which she’d been inspected by Peter Harris in her sitting room.

Only now that coffee table was used as a centrepiece of the ‘Playroom’ installed

in one of the large spare bedrooms of the house, the ownership of which Vicky

had unwittingly signed over to her ‘Owner’ Peter Harris, who’d transformed the house into both a film studio in one spare bedroom, while in the other a ‘bdsm playroom’ for the use of the clients of ‘Slave Victoria’.

A playroom adorned an array of bdsm equipment, restraints and fetish clothing, along with Vicky’s prized coffee Coffee table, designated by Peter as the centrepiece upon which Vicky would be fucked fore and aft, doggy style by her clients.

These ‘improvements’ to her home, were first seen by Vicky when returning from her few days at the spa hotel with Olga, and whose reaction upon seeing her beloved home transformed into little more than fetish orientated whorehouse cum film studios, had been a mix of disbelief and despair, when being given a ‘guided tour’ by Peter Harris.

For as Peter had explained, only her bedroom was now sacrosanct to ‘Slave Victoria’, as even her large lounge, dining room and kitchen were now designated ‘relaxation areas’ for the use of the many ‘clients’ Peter expected Vicky to be entertaining, in turn helping to pay for the ‘refurbishment’ of her home.

Not daring to voice her disapproval to Peter Harris, in fear of the all to painful repercussions she would no doubt suffer, having thought thier time together as all but lovers had cemented a bond between them, Vicky voiced her discontent toward the fearsome Olga, only to discover the bond between them remained Slave and Mistress.

First ordering her to strip naked, securing her padded leather collar and dog leash, Olga then led Vicky on a tour of her newly refurbished home, on her hands and knees.

A tour culminating in the ‘Playroom’, where having secured Vicky in and demonstrated every bdsm and punishment device available, Olga culminated her demonstration by having Vicky kneeling on all fours on her beloved coffee table, before selecting a large latex penis, which Olga slipped between Vickys lips while her despondent charge looked up into her eyes.

“Olga very pleased Little Baby say nothing to Master Peter, that would be very bad for Olga because little Baby remember she and house now belong to Master Peter, Master Peter give little baby her own room and lots of money, everything done for little baby”

After telling her to suck hard, Using her hand slip the huge latex penis in and out of her mouth, much to Vickys elation and delight, Olga added “Olga very much love her little baby ... always take care of her and keep Olgas little baby safe, but she must always do as Olga and her guests demand of her ... does little baby understand Olga?

Perhaps her fear of Peter Harris, combined with the drugs and hypnosis, made Vicky take her mouth from the latex Penis before looking up at her ‘Mistress’ and almost whisper,

“Yes, i understand Mistress Olga” Although Olga would rather believe she’d done her job so well, her ‘ little baby’, was by now so in love with her she’d say and do

anything to please her ‘Mistress’.

In fact Olga was herself, just a little bit in love with the mature raven haired beauty, but not enough to allow it to interfere with her respect for and commitment toward Peter Harris, who’d already rewarded Olga with a sizeable bonus for her work with Victoria Preston.

And with Vickys acceptance of her new ‘House Rules’, Olga fully expected another large bonus would be coming her way.

So with her ‘Little Baby’ kneeling submissively on the coffee table, what else would Olga do but peel off her dress and allow Vicky’s well trained tongue access to her hot bushy pussy...

Having taken in what was a mini replica of Sean Brady’s playroom Dungeon, together with all its equipment and his cock hardening by the second, Dan thought Olga’s comments to be a complete understatement.

Vicky’s obvious weight loss and clear fresh complexion over the past weeks, along with an almost athletic like posture and demeanour, all bore testimony to the work of Olga.

With her head held high up waist level, staring right before her, it became apparent the use of chest expanders had firmed up Vickys large breasts, while sprung nipple extenders also stretched Vicky’s already thick lengthy nipples.

Nipples which Peter had decided should be pierced and ringed and which to the delight of Dan, were now adorned with large gold rings, the crowning glories of Victoria Preston, leading down to her shaven mound and the globes of Vicky’s buttocks, honed to perfection by the hours Olga made her spend upon cycling machine.

Having studiously applied Vicky’s cosmetics, Olga’s final touch were the hold up nylon stockings and tiny black thong, the elastic of which disappeared between the crack of Vicky’s taut silky buttocks,

“Now is time Slave Victoria to welcome her nephew Dan”, said Olga.

Young he may be, but Dan could see that along with a readiness to please Olga, there was also a hint of despair in Vicky’s eyes when turning toward her nephew, but with Olga beaming, none the less Vicky recited.

“Hello Master Dan, my name is Slave Victoria, I am yours to use as you wish”

However this was no longer a drugged Victoria Preston, wilfully obeying every command he and Sean Brady made of her, nor was this Vicky Preston so desperate she was willing to do and say anything, just so long as she got her fix.

Dan was amazed at Vickys transformation, for kneeling before him, was a now clear eyed slim, even muscular, nipple ringed and large breasted raven haired beauty, fully aware of her surroundings and of everything going on around her, while Olga, proudly stroking Vicky’s buttocks, chided her before Dan when telling her nephew.

“She very naughty girl, young Daniel, always she want Sex, yes sex and more sex with this one, no more drugs no more booze, is now just sex and more sex for Slave Vicky, yes Vicky?

Dan was then astonished to hear Vicky softly reply “Yes Mistress Olga, always sex”

Olga then summoned Dan to the end of the coffee table, where he could see one of the reasons for Vicky’s compliance, when Olga pointed toward the very end of a flesh coloured shape of latex buried Between Vicky’s buttocks and with Olga then telling him to touch Vicky’s pussy lips and Buttocks a sudden realisation dawned upon Dan.

For in doing so it became clear to Dan that the latex instrument was in fact twin vibrators, one buried deep in Vicky’s cunt and the other deep in her Anus and with both instruments buzzing crazily it was all the more remarkable that Vicky was able to hold the pose she did.

“This one, she good girl now, she Olga favourite, but maybe she been to long without your cock, that why you here young Daniel, you satisfy your naughty Auntie yes?”

Dan could scarcely believe his good fortune; his Aunt Vicky was once again being handed a plate and this time SHE really was asking him it.

“So Olga leaves you two alone for now”:added Olga while withdrawing the double latex penis with a ‘plop’ from Vicky’s holes, before adding to both Dan and Vicky,”

“You look now, she has plenty big Anus hole now, more than enough for you Master Dan ... now you good girl for Olga and Master Dan”

Once again Dan was astounded to hear Vicky’s submissive response to the burly woman she was so depen

“Yes mistress Olga. Slave Vicky will be a good girl for Master Dan”

.

“Wow Auntie Vicky, you sure look beautiful” exclaimed Dan after Olga departed, taking time to caress every inch of Vicky’s naked body, while deciding which hole he would attack first, before ending up stood beside Vicky’s waist high head and telling her.

“Okay Auntie Vicky, you can suck my cock, but start with my balls and work your way up, you go that?”

“Yes Master Dan” replied Vicky submissively, watching Dan lower and then step out of his pants, until he stood before her with his erection pointing proudly toward Vicky, who leaning forward, snaked out her tongue to begin slavishly licking her delighted nephew’s balls, until unable to resist any longer, Dan pushed his cock between her lips and Vicky’s began slavishly sucking him.

Amazed at her transformation, Dan’s thoughts raced between his Aunt Vicky’s cock sucking and that of his Mother, whom the previous week and despite her obvious reluctance, had in a haze of sexual fervour, managed to loose her inhibitions and give him the most mind blowing head job imaginable, much as his Mothers older sister was now doing now.

It was a triumphant Dan, who decided both sisters were equal to the task and all that now remained, was to fulfil his fantasy Of his sister Caroline, joining his Mother and Aunt Vicky in paying homage to his cock!

“Oh Man!” gasped Dan eventually, pulling out of Vicky’s mouth, before moving behind her and proceeding to slap her firm muscular Ass.

“You like being spanked Auntie Vicky?”

“Yes Master Dan ... please punish me if you think I’ve been naughty”

“Yeah, well you’re naughty all right” replied Dan, doing just that with a constant stream of slaps to both her buttocks, producing gasps of pain from Vicky, before unable to Restrain himself any longer, Dan plunged his throbbing Cock into the depths of the gasping yet obedient Vicky’s Anus.

With his new found sexual confidence and prowess, Dan began a fascinating sexual adventure, using Vickys full, firm and even muscular body with a sexual frenzy that time and again took in her every orifice, until an hour later, when he could last no longer, Dan returned to Vicky’s delicious but rather sore Anus and in there depositing his hot seed, deep inside her bowels, before being amazed see his exhausted Aunt turn and slowly and unhesitatingly clean him with her mouth.

This a compulsory task burned into Vicky’s mind, following Olga’s repeated beatings.

Olga, who’d been watching the entire session through monitors in the next room was delighted, not only with Vicky’s performance and her cleaning of Dan’s cock, but also with the performance of Dan, who had remembered All the training she’d given him.

Now back in the playroom and with Dan now dressed again, Olga possessively stroked the bottom of the exhausted and somewhat dishevelled, cum drenched Vicky, before leading her obediently back in her original position upon the coffee table, before Olga turned toward Dan and told him.

“Little baby she very good for Olga now, the boss he very happy with her ... you too good now Dan, You look after little baby when Olga not here ... you see pretty baby okay when she work and Olga’s pretty baby she all yours for rest

“Oh wow ... sure thing Olga, trust me I’ll look after Aunt Vicky”, replied Dan, with Vicky still naked on the coffee table, only too aware of the punishment any show of dissent would bring her.

Although Vicky was at least Thankful she was to be ‘minded’ by her nephew, toward whom Vicky had developed a bizarre sense of respect, not disimiler to that of her often brutal Mistress Olga, whom Vicky loved, feared and revered in equal measure.

“You Good boy Dan ... you come next week ... when Olga she very

busy, then end of next week very special day ... Mr. Peter he tell you why, but Dan come in morning ... you take care your Auntie all day ... even next day ... Olga she busy yes?”

“Sure thing Olga” the excited Dan assured the burly East European while very much looking forward to hearing from Peter Harris...

...

A couple of weeks after being given the stunning news by Peter Harris, that he was expected to hand over a Package of Catherine Dixon and her daughter Caroline, it was with that demand very much in mind and fully aware of exactly who was in the house, Sean Brady strode confidently toward the front porch of Catherine Dixon’s Secluded detached home.

Confident he’d planned everything down to the finest detail and with others primed and ready to play thier own parts, after taking a deep breath, Sean pressed the doorbell button.

“Hi Catherine its good to see you, your looking great, but hey is Caroline around? I promised I’d drop by and see her” Sean assertively told Catherine when she’d answered the ringing doorbell.

The sudden surprise appearance of Sean Brady on her doorstep holding a large sports bag, left Catherine momentarily speechless, before seconds later Sean was no longer on the doorstep, but making his familiar way inside the Dixon house.

“Sean ... Master ... I ... well ... we really weren’t expecting you” was all Catherine could come up with when following Sean into the lounge.

“So where is she Catherine, in her room I guess?”

Without a clue as to why Sean had suddenly turned up a good couple of weeks since last seeing him in his office, Catherine remaine oblivious as to what had happened between Sean and Caroline that afternoon and on the other occasions her daughter had visited the bookshop dungeon since then.

So concerned Sean may well be up to something, Catherine decided to try and buy time with Sean Brady by keeping him downstairs with her, after all he was her Master.

“Well yes Sean ... but I really don’t think it’s a good idea you going...” before

Sean suddenly applied a vice like grip upon her chin and her voice trailed off, then with his face only Inches from her own, Sean told a suddenly very nervous Catherine Dixon...

“YOU don’t tell me anything Catherine, what you do is to suck my dick before I go up and see your Daughter”

Before she could utter any form of protest, Catherine then found herself spun around and pair of handcuffs snapped to her wrists Sean was roughly pulling behind her back, before telling the stunned Catherine.

“Okay mommy ... what’s it to be? you goanna be a good girl, or make loads of noise so Caroline can come on down and see her Mommy like this “, growled Sean.

Then Catherine could do nothing other than to look on in horror when Sean pulled both her blue strapless top and bra down around her waist, before forcing her down on her knees, with her stunned face only inches from the erect cock Sean removed from his pants.

“I guess you’re all dressed up for housework on a nice summer’s day Catherine ... well you can forget all about that” taunted Sean before forcing his bulging cock deep into her mouth, where it remained, thrusting back and forth as Sean kept up a steady stream of taunts, aimed at the stunned bewildered Catherine Dixon, who with her Daughter upstairs in her room, could only fearfully ask herself what on earth

was happening?

As the raw power of Sean’s huge cock invaded her mouth, Catherine’s only saving grace was her son Dan Being out for the day, although never thinking to wonder just how Sean had known Dan wasn’t at home.

God, hadn’t it been enough to humiliate her before her daughter in his office the other week, but now the very same thing appeared to be happening in her home, and in her sitting room, where her daughter could appear at any moment, this time really to discover her mother on her knees with her mouth around Sean’s cock!

However, worse was soon to follow, when roughly and easily turning her around, Sean ripped her panties away and the hapless Catherine was left gasping when the bulk of Sean’s Cock thrust its way between her pussy lips deep inside her cunt.

“Hey mommy, maybe we should ask Caroline to join us, I reckon we’d all have a great time together”

Oh God No! please Sean ... no! gasped Catherine as Sean pounded his cock back and forth inside her pussy, this was a new hostile frightening and dangerous Sean Brady, a side of him Catherine had never before seen ... and it terrified her.

“You don’t get to ask anything Catherine ... or are you worried your daughter will prove to be a better Fuck than you?” taunted Sean cruelly.

“Please Sean No” was all Catherine could manage to gasp before having a ball gag forced betwee her lips as Sean laughingly continued.

“Maybe I’ll go on up to her room and tell her Mommy’s a bit tied up right now!”

Taunted Sean mercilessly, pounding her cunt while the despairing Catherine was unable to do no more than shake her head in anguish and moan into her gag until to her embarrassment, being overtaken by A huge orgasm as Sean added.

“Yeah, maybe I’ll do just that Catherine”

Then snapping one side of a second set of handcuffs, onto those already Securing Catherine’s wrists, Sean half lifted and half dragged Catherine her on her knees until beside the large Staircase, where Sean the snapped other handcuff onto the first of the wooden spindles rising up the staircase, leaving the kneeling and gagged Catherine, handcuffed to the bottom of the stairs, with her large Breasts and nipple rings exposed and her skirt up around her waist, with her panties around her knees.

Moments later Catherine was looking on in helpless dismay, when grabbing his large sports bag, Sean Brady made his confident way upstairs toward her daughter’s bedroom, leaving her Mother struggling ineffectually to free herself from the cold steel handcuffs securing her to the wooden stair rail, more fearful than at any time since Sean Brady first come into her life.

For this was no longer Sean Brady, the confident yet in many ways charming young man, who’d so easily sexually dominated and fascinated her in equal measure, while bringing our her latent long hidden desire and to whom she had sexually and mentally submitted herself.

It may have been true Sean had often been more sympathetic toward Catherine

than many others under his control, but the demand of Peter Harris that he ‘hand over’ his prize possession Catherine Dixon and her daughter Caroline, had left Sean with a burning sense of injustice and more angry than he’d care to admit.

Unfortunately Catherine had found herself on the receiving end of that anger.

Two weeks in which to deliver the ‘package’ was all he’d been given by Peter Harris and although Sean had used that time wisely in entrapping and enslaving Catherines daughter Caroline, during the time she’d voluntary spent in th bookshop ‘dungeon’, Sean was well aware neither Mother or daughter were likely to agree to the demands Peter Harris had in mind for them, without first experiencing a little of Sean Brady’s specialist ‘persuasion’...

“Sean ... Oh my god what are you doing in my room?”

Exclaimed the visibly surprised Caroline Dixon, when without knocking or announcing his presence, Sean casually entered her room before giving the stunned Caroline a long lingering kiss, then telling her.

“What do think? We carry on where we left off baby!” was Sean’s confident reply, as Caroline’s surprised eyes spotted the sports holdall he was carrying.

“But Sean, my Mother is downstairs ... oh my god, she could come up here at any moment!”

“Let’s just say your Mom didn’t argue with me about being coming up here, Caroline but hey, perhaps we’ll both go downstairs and see her” replied Sean while opening the sports bag.

Although just as Caroline was thinking that to be an excellent idea, before she could even register what was happening, she was stunned to find herself spun around as yet another set of Sean’s handcuffs had secured her wrists behind her back.

“Oh my god Sean ... please stop this” she pleaded, as had her Mother a short

time ago, before Caroline had her protests cut short in mid sentence, when a red ball gag was pulled into her mouth and its Velcro straps cruelly fastened behind her neck, leaving Catherine Dixon’s beautiful busty Daughter emitting only garbled protests at the burly smiling of Sean Brady looming above her.

Wearing no more than a short summer skirt and strapless top, as had her Mother downstairs, suddenly handcuffed and gagged, the young beauty then found herself thrown back onto her bed, where moments later she wa Joined by Sean, whose hands were suddenly everywhere, intimately exploring every inch of Caroline’s

busty young body, above and beneath her clothing, while nuzzling her neck and ear and telling the horrified and puzzled young beauty,

“Oh Yeah baby, now we show mommy just what she was missing the other week!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.