Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 13

BDSM Sex Story: Part 13 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

At his huge desk, Sean Brady studied the lithe buxom and clearly nervous figure in the chair opposite and smiled at the gorgeous vision before him.

Wearing a summer blouse and lightweight Blue skirt, Caroline Dixon really looked the proverbial million dollars’.

Sean had been delighted when her brother Dan had told him his sister Caroline wanted to see him again, to confront Sean about any possible Involvement he had with his Mother, then even more so, when Caroline had Called him to arrange a day and time he would be free to meet her.

Her call, two weeks after her initial visit, had been music to Sean’s ears, for even Though Caroline had at first asked to meet him for lunch on ‘neutral’ ground to Discuss her Mother with him, she had Soon relented to Sean’s stipulation the the meeting would take place in his office or not at all and that as he would be busy over the next few days, he would have to call her back.

All of which left Caroline feeling somewhat belittled by Sean and Apprehensive of once again being subjected to the glare of his steely blue eyes And his dominant attitude.

Although Caroline was determined she would not allow him to take her back inside that ‘studio’ and that she would simply demand Sean Brady this time tell her the truth, or she would expose him for the degenerate he most Certainly was.

In fact Caroline’s determination not to be taken again into Sean’s dungeon owed more to the awful sense of illicit sexual excitement she had experienced When Inside there, and of how her pussy had throbbed so wildly, not only Thoughts of the terrible yet so sexually stimulating equipment inside the Dungeon, but also to thoughts of Sean Brady taking her whilst she was naked Bound and completely helpless!

Caroline was still apprehensive and nervy, for her confrontation with her brother Dan a few days ago was still fresh in her mind, in the naive way she’d allowed brother to blackmail her into exposing herself to him in his bedroom and oh how she’d become so sexually arroused when her perverted brother had slid his finger between her wet pussy lips, but of how she’d then been told by Dan Mother now Always referred to Sean as ‘Master’ A thought Caroline found to be both uncomfortable and yet bizarrely exiting...

Sean reasoned that Caroline’s phone call served only to confirm her innocent Naivety, That rather than simply striding into his office and demanding Answers, her agreeing to meet him on his own terms, had allowed him time to Prepare a very special welcome for Caroline.

For while Caroline sat opposite Sean, part of that special unseen welcome, was at That very moment kneeling between the two huge pedestals of his desk, with her Mouth clamped over Sean’s throbbing cock. A small noiseless Vibrator was buried inside her wet pussy her while her wrists were Cuffed behind her back.

Aside from a leather collar and leash around her neck She was also completely naked.

Sean’s left hand held the woman in her kneeling position, this as a matter of necessity, for when hearing the door opening she had heard Joan, without Mentioning any names, then saying “Please go on in, Mr Brady will see you now”

So Sean’s hand upon her head, urged the naked woman to keep sucking him, as she Had done so many times whilst Sean entertained visitors, it being just one of Sean’s many ways of demonstrating his power over her, before she then she heard Sean’s voice saying.

“Hello again Caroline, you really are looking terrific, ... just like your Mother!”

And Catherine Dixon’s lovely body froze in a stunned disbelief that Increased a thousand fold, when Catherine heard her daughters Distinctive educated voice reply.

“Hello Sean ... look ... I’ve spoken to my brother Dan and I’m sure he knows more Than he’s letting on about my Mother ... but he did confirm to me that you and Your friend Tom have visited Mother over some pretence or other”

“So Look Sean, I know you told me about it before ... but ... well ... I want the Truth about just what really happened that day ... Did you and Tom, well, just What happened that day ... did you ... do ... do something to ... with ... to ... my Mother?”

Kneeling Between Sean’s legs, Caroline’s naked horror-struck Mother tried to pull her mouth free of a cock that seemed to be growing larger by the second. This was appalling, what unspeakable game was Sean playing? all he had told her was to be in his office at 11 that morning and when once again she’d found herself lying to Caroline, by telling her she was meeting friends for lunch!

In fact Caroline had replied she herself had a meeting with an old school friend, so assuming Dan would be at college that day, everything had appeared to have worked out okay for her ... until now and Catherine’s initial instinct was to free herself from Sean’s grip, to try and explain her actions to Caroline ... and to do what?

However her Efforts to do so were easily thwarted by Sean’s strong hand pushing down upon her head, almost choking Catherine when the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat.

Belatedly realising just how crazy that would be whilst handcuffed and naked, while wearing a leather collar and dog leash, Catherine eventually realised she had little choice but to continue working upon Sean’s cock, whilst her emotions surged between anger, fear and panic.

Panic over the consequences of Sean telling her daughter everything, that the truth was her Mother was now little more than an admittedly high class hooker specialising in bondage And Domination,?

A whore well paid to have bondage sex with men and women, all procured by men such the Young man upon whose cock her mouth was now working ... a young man who in effect ‘owned her’ that she nothing more than his Slave, Sean Brady’s Slave! ... or was she the Slave of Peter Harris? or even Helen Brady?

Catherine always feared just what such an admission would do to her daughter And family, even if her own son was also complicit in her ... her Slavery! A fear the daughter she loved so much would never ever speak to her again and a Panic that Sean would expose her there and then, perhaps by inviting Caroline to see her naked and handcuffed Mother’s mouth clamped over his cock!

And the anger, anger she was helpless in the hands of her Master Sean and could do nothing more than do his bidding and eventually take his hot semen into her throat, hoping against hope Sean would not expose her there and then.

As if in reassurance, Catherine felt Sean’s strong young hand stroking her head, even so she still desperately hoped Sean would keep his answers to her daughter’s Questions to the bare minimum needed to satisfy her curiosity.

So while Caroline’s panic stricken naked Mother continued sliding mouth up and Down his shaft, Sean’s hand continued protectively stroking her head, laughing Inwardly as he looked across to her daughter and marvelling over his almost total Control over this family.

Right now the thought of Caroline’s full lips replacing those of her Mother around his cock and of how she would react to having his full nine Inches deep inside her Throat, pumping his hot juices into her young mouth greatly appealed to Sean.

This was the moment Sean had thought long and hard over, of how easy it would be to simply allow Caroline to witness the sight of her naked mother between his legs, With her mouth clamped around his cock, but then what?

Sure he knew Caroline had proved to be hot for BDSM ... jeez that been obvious.

But the total exposure of her Mother was fraught with the danger of losing all of them, of breaking up the entire family and there was no mileage in that!

For aside from the obvious ploys of blackmail and violence, he would then have no other hold over them and that was a game he enjoyed playing. Violence and Blackmail were easy, but the real thrill for Sean came through his also controlling their minds.

.

So kneeling there between his legs, Caroline’s naked Mother would hear no more than he thought Catherine Dixon hoped to hear, or perhaps just a little more!’ Through a haze of oral sex and fear stricken panic, it suddenly occurred to Catherine that after what she had said, this was not the first time Caroline had spoken to Sean, if so Caroline could be getting far too close to the truth.

If she did, then Catherine realised her only option may now be to throw herself at The mercy of her daughter, but that was fraught with danger should her daughter Reject her, so her only real choice was to beg Sean, to do anything he asked of her Not to expose her.

But that may also meant having also to throw herself at the mercy of her son Dan and to then suffer the obvious consequences of Dan increasing the Considerable power over her he already had.

“Okay Caroline” Catherine heard Sean begin telling her daughter and fearing the worst was hardly placated by Sean’s reassuring patting of her head beneath his desk.

“Sure ... okay I admit it, Tom and I did visit your Mother one afternoon a year or so ago when we still at School, we had heard your Mother was teacher and well to be Honest, we wanted to play a trick on your Mum by getting her to think we also wanted to be teachers, just to kid her along, because I guess we both had a teenage crush on your mom Caroline, after all your mother is a good looking woman.

Smiling inwardly Sean watched Caroline squirm uncomfortably upon her chair, thinking that maybe her cunt was already alive and throbbing when in fact he had hardly begun!

“Go on” said Caroline almost whispered breathlessly.

“Okay, well we had Dan set up a meet with her at home and when we arrived your Mum made us pot of tea, then sat down to talk about her teaching experiences”

“We were sitting opposite your Mum and we both noticed the short skirt she was wearing had ridden up and well, ... I guess we could see she was wearing stockings, because the top of her thighs were visible to us as she crossed and uncrossed her legs ... deliberately I reckoned!”

It wasn’t hard for Sean to spot the flushing of Caroline Dixon’s cheeks, nor her sharp intake of breath when he’d mentioned stockings and tops of thighs, especially in the incredibly casual manner he was discussing her mother.

“Well Caroline, that got me thinking about something I had seen at home, so I went on to ask your Mother about how she disciplined her pupils, although she wanted to talk about giving detention and so on, so asked her if she ever canned naughty pupils, pupils who showed too much leg ... just as she was doing right then”

“Oh dear God” whispered Caroline blushing furiously while breathing more heavily, as unbeknown to her, beneath the desk, with Sean’s hand firmly clamping her mouth over his Cock, her Mother silently prayed that Sean would dilute the real truth as he continued.

“Well, your Mother blushed heavily and uncrossed her legs, but by then the damage had been done Caroline”

“Oh my God ... what do you mean”whispered Caroline.

“Are you sure you want me to continue with this Caroline, wouldn’t it be better if we just left it at that ... I really don’t want to embarrass either you or your mother” lied Sean, simply for the benefit of the naked woman beneath the desk and to give her a little hope her daughter may agree and leave ... perhaps while they both had a chance.

Only though for Catherines hopes to be dashed, when after a long pause, her wet and throbbing daughter eventually replied in a hushed almost breathless whisper.

“I really think you had better tell me everything you monsters did to my poor mother”

Okay, but remember, it’s choice Caroline ... the thing is I had bought a cane with me, the very cane I had seen my Dad use on my own Mum ... I’d hidden it in my trousers and so I showed it to your Mother, then told her she had two Choices, that she either take six from me and then six from Tom with the cane ... or we would give Dan a real good hiding at school and tell the other Guys about how his mom got Dan to ask us to visit him at home, before sending him out of the house so she could seduce us”

“Oh my God, You Bastard!” Catherine heard her daughter exclaim but didn’t see her blushing as a sudden thought came to Caroline.

“Dan ... where was Dan?” Asked Caroline, hoping against hope he hadn’t been in the very same room at that time!

“Oh no Caroline, Dan wasn’t there that afternoon” lied Sean, much to the relief of her naked Mother, who was well aware that had been far from the case, whilst Caroline, relieved that her brother was not as yet implicated in Sean’s narrative, couldn’t wait for Sean to continue. So by now enjoying himself immensely, Sean was only too happy to oblige.

“Well, eventually your Mother agreed to a caning, but when she bent over for us I guess I got a little excited and told her she could only get her punishment after she’d first removed her skirt”

Caroline’s emotions were in turmoil, part of her was disgusted by Sean’s casual admission about his treatment of her Mother, whilst another part realised she was getting wet and throbbing and that her nipples were hardening by the second.

Was this where it all began for her poor Mother? She wondered if the words were almost too disgusting to voice, but nonetheless Caroline found herself almost spitting out the question.

“And did my Mother remove her skirt?”

“Sure she did, after first thinking it over, your Mother then turned away from us and took it off, but very slowly, almost as though she were teasing us, but I wasn’t having that, so I got Tom to push your Mum over the sofa cushions and remove her top”

“oh my god Sean ... what kind of pervert are you”. whispered Caroline, not entirely convincingly.

“Jeez Caroline, your Mum had a great smelling perfume and she was wearing this most amazing little blue bra with a fantastic tiny matching thong and even a little garter belt ... do you know Caroline, it was almost as if you Mom had dressed especially for us!”

“Oh my God” was all the stunned Caroline could manage to whisper in astonishment, whilst close by, with Sean’s cock growing ever harder in her mouth, her Mother knew the terrible truth of Sean’s words, that she had indeed dressed in her sexiest Lingerie, although not for one moment thinking those boys Sean and Tom would ever get to see her lovely underwear!

Had her lovely yet in many ways naive Mother really dressed in her sexy lingerie for those two brutes? Wondered her daughter Caroline, before only just managing to prevent her hand from covering her mouth when Sean continued.

“So then we told your Mom that unless she removed her bra and handed it to Tom, then she would be getting twenty four stokes instead!”

Sean’s fond recollections, of that unbelievable first afternoon with Caroline’s Mother, albeit now somewhat transformed, were causing his cock to spasm and jerk inside the stunned Catherine’s mouth and as Sean continued his narration to her daughter, she felt the first squirt of his pre cum splashing against her throat.

“Oh Yeh, eventually she did Caroline and jeez your Mum sure has a pair of tits on her”

“oh my God, please Sean ... this is my Mother you’re talking about ... she must be twice your age ... how could you, how could you even considered doing such wicked things to my mother ... surely you didn’t expect to get away with it”

“I think I’ve heard enough of this Sean!” Catherine’s furious daughter exclaimed, but without real conviction, for her wide eyes and heavy breathing betrayed her inner emotions

But in Kneeling between his knees with her mouth clamped over Sean’s cock, Catherine was living proof that Sean Brady HAD got away it and while Swallowing Sean’s pre cum, she gave thanks at least to her daughter’s defence of her, until, studying her closely, Sean told Caroline she could either hear Everything he had to tell her, or leave his office right then.

However, unaware of the intensely heaving breathing and sexual anticipation her daughter was at that moment experiencing, Catherine was aghast to hear her reply.

“All of this is totally inexcusable and appalling Sean ... but ... but ... well now you’ve started I think you had best tell me everything”

One of the first things Tony had taught Sean, was that for most men there was no middle ground in their chosen lifestyle, they were either indifferent or Fascinated by the idea of bondage and domination but were none the less pretty relaxed about the idea of BDSM.

Most women however would be horrified and sickened when told of being stripped naked and punished by what amounted to an almost total stranger and would leave the office as fast as their legs could carry them.

There were though, women whose thoughts were easier to recognise.

It was in the eyes, in the shallow breathing and the way they nervously crossed and uncrossed their legs, just as Caroline Dixon was doing right then, as she had done during her first visit to Sean’s Office.

And just as they would remain seated and listen in rapt excited attention, so did Caroline Dixon, even if the recipient of the punishment meted such women just happened to be her own Mother!

“Okay the Caroline, but remember, it was you who asked me to tell you this” added Sean before, with her Mother listening intently with her mouth clamped over his cock, going on to tell her.

“Okay then ... well, Just to make sure your Mother kept her word, Tom threw your her skirt, top and bra across the room and told your Mom she would only get them back after we’d punished her”

“So we had your Mum kneel on the sofa with her arms and head in the cushions, her big tits were swinging free and her great ass was pointing up toward us Caroline”:

Even though again gasping “Oh my God”, and placing her hand to her mouth, it was by then obvious to Sean that Caroline Dixon was hooked upon his sordid recital, because even the fact he was discussing the subjugation of her own mother, hadn’t prevented her face becoming even more flushed and the rise and fall of her large breasts even more apparent, even more so as Sean continued.

“I had heard my own Mother doing this, so we told your Mum she would have to count each stroke of the cane then thank us for it”

“I gave her the first one across that great ass, not too hard really, more of an opener and it hardly marked your Mum’s ass, sure she tried to jump up, but Tom was holding her down on the sofa”

“but then came the best bit, because when I held the cane against her ass again your Mom actually said “One ... thank you” ... sure it was only a whisper that first time Caroline, but we soon trained your mum to thank us properly”!

Caroline knew she should have left there and then ... this, this monster’s revelations about what he and his friend had done to her poor Mother were abhorrent and sickening, yet Caroline’s bewildered mind Could not but help picture the scene in the lounge she knew so well and the familiar Sofa upon which she had so often sat with her Mother!

And Caroline’s thoughts were also drawn to her Mother’s powder blue lingerie, the very same she herself had borrowed and worn for an occasional special date, casually cast aside by one of those monsters, cruelly cast away from her Mothers reach, as they forced her all but naked body to kneel upon on the sofa.

Caroline pictured the scene, her Mother displaying her round firm ass to them as she waited for the cane land upon her tender flesh.

“Oh God, just what had been going through her Mother’s mind”?

Surely such a mature and sensible wife and Mother would have screamed blue murder and fought off these teenage thugs, threatened them with exposure to their families, or even called the Police.

Although Perhaps she was being unkind to her Mother, wondered Caroline, After all with her father away on Business yet again and Dan god knows where, she would have been all alone and terrified in her own home. And she recalled both Sean and Tom as being two big youths, both of whom were frightened of no one and always ready and up for a fight.

And In many ways Caroline could see just how easy it would have been for Sean and Tom to frighten her brother Dan into arranging for and then to meet her Mother and perhaps just how easily their words and strong young hands could have subdued and controlled her beautiful yet tender and often naive Mother.

Right then what really disturbed Caroline, was an awareness that not only was she desperate to hear everything Sean had to tell her, but that incredibly she could also picture herself being stripped by Sean Brady, then forced to display her own naked bottom to him, waiting, as had no doubt trembling Mother, for the kiss of the cane upon her own naked and no doubt trembling bottom.

Then as Sean continued his outwardly unperturbed narrative, an image of herself at the mercy of Sean Brady and his friend Tom grew ever stronger and Caroline, no longer able to meet Sean’s steely blue eyes, could only close her eyes in horrified yet excited fascination and listen to Sean’s calm voice telling her.

“The thing is Caroline your Mum was doing okay until the ninth one, but then I landed a real hard one just below her Ass. I guess part of it must have hit her clitty, because she suddenly Cried out called me a monster and all sorts of other names as she struggled to get free of Tom”

“But he was too strong for your Mom and was pretty angry with her for being so disrespectful, so Tom told her to kneel upright and remove her panties before she got the next three, otherwise she would be getting the full twenty four!”

“And hey, what a great sight it was Caroline” continued Sean in a deliberate ploy to maximise both Caroline’s embarrassment and of course that of her Mother, who was struggling to contain and swallow a sudden surge of Sean’s warm salty semen shooting into her throat, without making any sound that may alert her daughter to her presence, while with eyes still closed, hearing Sean continue.

“I tell you Caroline, she looked great on her knees struggling to remove that little blue thong, with her big tits swinging around like a couple of giant melons.

Although she had at least learnt to thank us properly and after her twelfth stroke of the cane, your Mum sort of buried her head in the cushions.”

“She was sobbing a little, but it seemed to me that she was maybe just doing that more out of embarrassment, because by then cum juices were seeping around her clitty, so I told her she had to stand up with her hands on her head and then apologise for being so disobedient toward us.”

“Oh God”:whispered Caroline, unable to prevent an image of her Mother displaying her naked body before this evil brute ... not only that but having to suffer the added indignity of holding her hands her head whilst doing so!.

“You animal! I can’t believe you actually made my mother do that ... it’s crazy, surely Mum must have ... oh my god ... this is so hard to take in”

“Well i guess your Mum didn’t seem keen the idea at first, but I reckon she’d figured out just who was in charge around there and that it wasn’t her, so she eventually got off the couch, but real slow and trying to keep her back to us, that was until I told her we would start all over again if she had learnt nothing and was going to continue being disobedient toward us”

Every rational fibre of her being was telling Caroline to shout stop! stop! stop! and inform Sean she wouldn’t hear another single word, to berate him and tell him she intended doing everything in her power to see Sean Brady pay for what he’d done to her Mother...

Unfortunately the throbbing wetness between her legs, combined with a previously undreamed of sense of sexual anticipation, prevented Caroline from doing so In short, just as she’d been when first the Sandra strung up in Sean’s playroom and even if this was her Mother Sean was describing,, Caroline was actually envious of her and needed to hear every last detail of her Mothers ordeal at the hands of Sean Brady ... and he wasn’t about to. dissapoint her.

“But jeez Caroline, it turned out your Mother really had learnt her lesson, because she slowly straightened up until she stood there with her hands by her Side, wearing no more than her high heels, garter belt and her stockings ... and hell, then the strangest thing happened

Unaware that very same horrified Mother still had her mouth clamed over Sean’s still erect cock, Caroline’s eyes flew open ... what the hell did he mean?

“As if to show us she really had leant her lesson, your Mum sort of piled that fantastic hair up on to the top of her head, then locking her hands together to Hold it there, she sort of arched her back, just as those models do”

“Then ... jeez Caroline, your Mum slowly turned around and faced us, still with her hands on her head and arching her back, she pushed out those fantastic tits toward us ... believe me Caroline your Mum could have been a page three girl!”

‘Oh my God’ whispered the stunned yet bizarrely sexually animated Caroline once again, only too aware of the terrible yet o exciting throbbing between her legs ... oh how she would have loved it to be her standing there that day instead of her Mother!

“What a sight your Mum made Caroline, her fantastic tits and well trimmed pussy hair were displayed Just for us and jeez, her legs were even spread a little ... and then she said it Caroline ... maybe she had thought About what to say, or maybe it just came out ... whatever ... but I swear your Mother’s eyes were looking straight Into mine in a sort Of defiant yet submissive way ... I reckoned she was daring me to do my worst with her ... maybe telling me she respected me but that I had not yet completely conquered her”

“I don’t believe you Sean, that’s crazy, surely my Mother was simply trying to avoid more ... punishment ... from you”

Although even as she said it, her pussy was throbbing as never before and Caroline was aware of the dampness seeping into her Panties as Sean replied.

“Okay than Caroline, I’ll word for word exactly what your Mum said to me.”

“I’m sorry ... and I apologise for my disobedience toward you earlier”

then your Mum paused for a moment before adding”

“And I promise I shall be more respectful toward you in future”

“Oh my God” repeated Caroline yet again, while conjuring up an image of her Mother standing naked before Sean Brady with her hands on head ... apologising to him!...

“Oh Yeah, that’s exactly what she said Caroline and she said it stark naked, because with her hands on her head, she wasn’t even trying to hide her fantastic tits or that neatly trimmed little blonde pussy from us.

“Oh my God Sean ... You’ve seen every part of my Mother’s body!’ whispered Caroline, wondering why she should be feeling a little jealous of Sean, before taking her thoughts a stage further.

‘So what happened afterward ... please ... please Sean, please you’re not going to tell me you ... you” there Caroline’s voice trailed off, for there was no way could she ask Sean if he had fucked her Mother.

With his cock now deflating within Catherine’s mouth and enjoying her daughters discomfiture, Sean was congratulating himself on his ability to re-invent the facts of what had really happened that afternoon.

Sure he had fucked the living daylights out of Caroline’s Mother, while she in turn had referred to him as her ‘Master’ long before he and Tom had left the house, but for now at least he would allow her mother Catherine to escape with a modicum of dignity, as between his knees she consumed the last drops of his semen.

“Let me finish Caroline”Sean admonished Caroline whilst in a gesture of reassurance his hand stroked her Mother’ beneath his desk.

“Afterward I made your Mother kiss the Cane then take its length between her lips, telling her she was to stay that way until Tom and I had left ... Okay I guess I also got a little carried away because I couldn’t resist touching her up a little, feeling her tits and nipples for a while”

Unable to resist, Sean also added. And Oh Yeah, I guess Tom and me touched her pussy up a little, it was so wet and inviting we just couldn’t resist doing it”!

Caroline grimaced, as much to Catherine’s embarrassment Sean then added.

“I gotta say you should be proud of your Mum Caroline, because she kept that cane between her lips and her hands on her head all the time I was Messing with her nipples and I’ve got to say those great nipples were rock hard after a while”

“And like I said, I guess I felt up your Moms pussy, just a little bit ... and hell ... she was even a little wet down there, but I tell you Caroline, Tom and I both had a massive hard on when we left, so you can guess what I did as soon as I got home ... what your Mother did I don’t know, because I didnt hear from her afterward”

Between Sean’s legs, the stunned and humiliated Catherine was at least grateful Sean had said nothing of the actual sexual nature of that afternoon, of her sucking Tom’s cock while being caned by Sean, then afterwards, with Sean’s own massive cock fucking her senseless, giving her best orgasm she had ever experienced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.