Catherine Dixon's Punishment - Cover

Catherine Dixon's Punishment

Copyright© 2020 by Jonnyboy

Part 12

BDSM Sex Story: Part 12 - An ongoing story of a beautiful blonde 42 year old former Schoolteacher who Oblivious as to their real intentions, is persuaded by her teenage son to invite his two friends into her home on the pretext of discussing a career in the teaching profession, resulting in a life changing experience. This story involves Contains bdsm/lingerie/blackmail/incest/mmf/ff/

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Having completed an all too rare shopping expedition with her daughter Caroline, and now concluding lunch with coffee, Catherine Dixon was now having to fend of some increasingly difficult questions from her daughter.

Certainly Catherine had been delighted to hear her daughter praising her new hairstyle and that with a new sparkle in her eyes and a far more glamorous manner of dressing, her Mother looked ‘more attractive than ever’ these days. “It’s almost as if you’ve taken a lover Mum” Caroline had joked and Realising her daughter was not that far off the mark, Catherine laughed off Caroline’s not entirely playful statement.

So whilst still unaware of the terrible beating Helen Coombe had recently been given at the hands of Kevin Smith, Catherine touched her daughters hand across the table and replied with a slightly uncomfortable chuckle “If only ... my god Caroline I have all the excitement I need with my family and friends”

“Sure Mum, but don’t you get a little bored at times, after all with dad being away all the time and me at Uni, you only have Dan at home with you most of the time ... and even he seems a little strange these days ... and why is his door kept locked all the time?”

Realising the conversation was straying toward dangerous ground, Catherine tried to change the subject and veer toward Caroline’s imminent teaching placement at her mother’s old school, but Caroline was insistent. “Come on Mum, we’ve already talked for hours about your old girls only school now going mixed sex, I want to know about you and how you and my brother are getting on, I’ve barely spoken to either of you since I’ve been home and I’ve only got a couple of weeks before I start at the school and move into the apartment there.”

Catherine thought that for some reason her daughter appeared to be quizzing her in asking all these question, but was she just being paranoid because of ... well, her new lifestyle? Then again, why shouldn’t the daughter she so rarely saw these days want know all about what her mother and brother had been doing while Caroline had been at her final year of teacher training college?

“Really darling, there is so little say about Dan I’ve not already told you, You must remember he is a teenage boy and boys sometimes need privacy. And well, as for me, why shouldn’t I treat myself to a new hairstyle and do plenty of shopping? It does get boring with your father being away so often as you rightly said”

Caroline smiled sweetly back at her, but Catherine knew she hadn’t managed to totally convince her daughter everything in her life was completely normal and she was far more worried about Caroline discovering what she regarded as her new life as an obedient slave.

But a slave to whom? Everything seemed so confusing. Was it Sean or Peter Harris? or even perhaps Helen Coombe, for after recent events, the very thought of her seemed to set Catherine’s pussy throbbing like crazy. Especially when recalling how terrified she had been that Caroline may have discovered her naked mother in the arms and caresses of another woman, even if after she had first recoiled from the intrusion into her own bedroom by Helen, Helen’s skilful hands and dominant personality had once again aroused Catherine into a state of mind where she would have done almost anything to please this tall dominant woman.

Indeed, Catherine had literally done just that a couple of days later, when on the very day she had promised her daughter this shopping expedition, Catherine had more than enthusiastically acceded to Helens demand that she meet her instead. And in doing so allowed herself to be used as a sex toy for Helens pleasure, but at least that evening seemed to have passed without comment at home, after she had told her children she was visiting her sister Victoria.

The only possible dilemma now lay in Catherine having to attend the meeting Sean had demanded of her at the bookshop, when calling her on the phone the other day. A meeting Sean told her was mandatory after Catherine had pleaded for him to postpone it.

So at that moment, Catherine sincerely hoped she could get through the last week of Caroline’s visit without her daughter discovering her awful secrets, unaware her daughter fully intended on doing just that...

In fact their shopping expedition and lunch date, during which her mother simply fended of all of Caroline’s probing questions, had only increased Caroline’s anxiety about what was going on at home. Now deep in thought, Caroline sat in her small car across the road from the tatty looking bookshop. Should she go inside and confront Sean Brady to try to discover if he was somehow behind or perhaps even complicit in her mothers’ and brothers’ strange behaviour and the bizarre and worrying events she had witnessed since returning home from Uni?

As far as Coroline was concerned, Something was wrong in the house, very wrong! Since her return from Uni so many things seemed to have changed. First, when having heard a strange female voice alongside that of her mother, Caroline had then peeped inside her mother’s bedroom only to then witness her mother’s unbelievable behaviour when passively allowing the strange tall woman to all but devour her naked body. Then when preparing the evening meal for Caroline, Dan and herself, her mother had then behaved as if nothing had occurred in her bedroom just minutes earlier.

Even over their lunch date, her mother seemed to be blase about things when Caroline pressed her about ‘girlfriends’. With a giggle, Catherine had replied, “Of course I have girlfriend’s darling, all women have girlfriends but I can assure you I have no boyfriends.”

So despite her mother’s less than truthful assurance, and puzzled as to why Dan really kept his door locked, Caroline snuck into his bedroom when Dan had paid a visit to the bathroom without locking his bedroom door. And There, Caroline had been astonished to see a large framed photo of her all but naked mother upon Dans bedside cabinet. A photo portraying her almost naked mother kneeling upon a floor, with pleading eyes and a pained expression, while wearing no more than a black suspender belt and fishnet stockings. Even worse was the red ball gag in her mother’s mouth, while Closer inspection of the image revealed that her mother’s hands were secured together behind her back and as if following instructions, she was pushing her large proud naked breasts out from her chest.

Suddenly Caroline’s heart had hammered the walls of her chest, for even more shockingly, the reason for her mother’s pained expression lay in the cruel looking metal clamps attached to each of her large nipples and that those clamps were even connected by a thin metal chain.

Caroline had stared at the background of the photo behind her keeling naked mother and with another sharp intake of breath, she saw in the background, a black metal cage large enough for a person to be held captive inside.

Caroline was incredulous. Who on earth would subject her Mother to such indignities and just how on earth did Dan get away with having this large picture of his bound, gagged and naked mother by his bedside table? But more to the point was just how he had obtained a photograph such as this?

As she struggled to contain a hammering in her chest, Caroline could only suppose the answer to the second question lay with the brother who she had always thought a little strange and who was now keeping his door locked. Caroline guessed that Dan would hide that appalling photo when his mother needed to go in his room, but that still didn’t explain how he had come by it in the first place, nor indeed who had taken that photo and just where had it been taken.

Even as beautiful as she undoubtedly was, never in a million years would Caroline have suspected her straight, home loving and sometimes even boring mother, would indulge in sex games such as depicted in the photo. Certainly the photo must have been around a year old because her mother’s hair was considerably longer these days, although tellingly, not for one minute did Caroline consider that her father was responsible.

For in fact Caroline was the holder of another terrible secret; that one day she had caught her father in a compromising position with another man. He had then begged his daughter not to tell her mother and after admitting he was gay, he told Caroline he would never leave her mother and always look after the family, but that sexual relations between them were now almost non existent.

So who then had taken the photo of her Mother? Wasn’t that in light of hers fathers admission, her mother was having an fetish sex affair with this man or perhaps woman? Even perhaps the very same woman she had seen quite nonchalantly fondling her mother’s naked breasts? And had Dan somehow come across this photo whilst clandestinely rifling through his mother’s underwear, something Caroline was aware he did on a regular basis, having found her own lingerie disturbed on many occasions when she was still living at home. Or god Forbid, was her brother even blackmailing her mother?

All of these questions needed answering and Caroline now knew she wasn’t about to get them from her mother herself, But after her father’s sordid admission, Caroline had far too much sympathy for her mother to even think of confronting her. And although shivering slightly as she recalled the photo, Caroline was none the less determined to discover who and what lay behind that photograph. For whoever had taken it had a very clear disregard of the obvious pain the evil looking clamps were causing her poor Mother’s nipples.

But Caroline now had another secret to keep to herself, which was that her own pussy had been throbbing wildly when studying that terrible photo. Not for any desire for her mother, no Caroline’s awful knowledge was that just the very thought of herself being in that very same position, gagged, bound and naked, had excited her as never before. Oh God, she had actually been envious of her Mother!

Then, the day following Caroline’s lunch date with her Mother, the tall, good looking blue eyed figure of Sean Brady had turned up at the doorstep. Strangely, although being older than him at school and not having seen Sean for few years, Caroline instantly recognised the tall, confident, well built young man who had always been popular at school with both boys and girls alike. As she looked at him now Caroline, could feel a strange attraction toward Sean, even if she had noticed the momentary look of disappointment crossing his features before he smiled at her and said.

“Hi, its Caroline isn’t it? I haven’t seen you for a few years; you’re looking as good as ever but I was actually hoping Dan maybe at home”

Wondering why on earth Sean Brady wanted to see her young brother, who was after all a couple of years younger than Sean, Caroline told him that Dan was still not home from college, but something was bothering Caroline. Why on earth Sean Brady would want to see her younger brother?

And so even though her mother was again visiting her parents, Caroline decided to invite Sean inside to wait for Dan and when shortly they sat opposite each other in the lounge, Sean then asked after her mother before Caroline asked Sean what he was doing now that he had left school. Sean explained he was now managing a bookshop on behalf of its owner. Before going on to explain to Caroline that Dan did some work for him now and again for extra pocket money, that as he had been unable to contact Dan by phone, he had called round in person to ask him to do some more work for him.

Caroline wondered what kind of work her brother could possibly be doing for his ex school friend, but thought she would perhaps be seen as being a little too inquisitive if she asked Sean outright and instead told Sean she thought he had done very well at his age to get to manage a bookshop.

“The bookshop, does it specialise in anything particular Sean?” asked Caroline for no other reason than to keep the conversation going. “Just a bookshop really, which also publishes of some small niche magazines” Sean replied, carefully monitoring Caroline’s face for any reaction from her.

“Wow, niche magazines. What on earth are they?” replied Caroline, for some unfathomable reason feeling a little uncomfortable under the intense gaze of Sean Brady. Magazines? Magazines have photos, thought Caroline and the photo of her naked mother in Dan’s room suddenly sprang to mind. No, surely not; surely not a friend of her brother. Sean was even younger than herself and surely could have had nothing to do with taking terrible photos of her naked mother ... Dan’s mother!

“As we have our own photo studio we can help those who are unable gain access to mainstream publishers Caroline” replied Sean. “Come and have a look for yourself anytime, Just ask the assistant at the counter to let me know you are there ... Look, I’m afraid I’m running late, Could you ask Dan to pop in and see me please Caroline?”

After Sean had left, Caroline pondered over this strange visit. What had Sean really wanted? Surely he must have known that Dan attends college weekdays so would probably not be at home?. And, of course, he would not have known she herself was at home for a couple of weeks which then left only her mother ... but why?

Surely Sean Brady could have nothing to do with the recent changes around here! But after the incredible events she had already witnessed, Sean Brady’s visit served only to add to Caroline’s ever growing sense of unease. It was all so very, very bizarre and after Sean had left, Caroline was even more determined to get to the bottom of it all. So looking at the card Sean had given her, she decided rather than confronting her weird brother less it get back to her mother, she would first begin by seeing if the bookshop and its photo studio held any answers, or, pondered Caroline, was it simply because of a desire to see the tall muscular and seemingly somewhat mysterious Sean Brady once again...

Eventually Caroline alighted from her car and made her way across the road and hesitantly entered the rather seedy looking bookshop, where from behind the counter, the rather mousy plain dressed figure of Joan looked up from her bookwork and smiled. “Can I help you madam?”

Unable to fathom why she was suddenly feeling rather apprehensive, Caroline replied tentatively. “I’m here to see Sean Brady. I’m Caroline, an old school friend of Sean”

In fact Sean had already told Joan to expect a visit from Catherine’s daughter and the older woman immediately saw the huge resemblance between mother and daughter. For Caroline was simply a younger, slightly slimmer, larger breasted version of Catherine and In short, here was an exquisite young blonde beauty, ripe for the picking, if Sean could pull off what Joan saw as his first really big test of his ability to be a natural dominant Master. To shape, not a beaten, cowed and blackmailed housewife or money grabbing younger hooker, but an intelligent Uni educated ‘Vanilla’, into becoming his sex Slave.

Should Sean pull that off, then Joan’s respect for him would increase tenfold, even if she had been rather naughty in providing her old friend Peter Harris with all the information she had about this girl’s Aunt Victoria Preston. Although after the beating she’d been given by Kevin Smith, any real loyalty Joan felt toward Sean was now a thing of the past and Peter Harris would also be very interested to hear all about this beauty!

So after pressing an intercom button Joan informed Sean of Caroline’s arrival before adding, “And don’t forget Sandra is still waiting to see you”

“Okay, just make her comfortable please Joan” replied Sean, hardly able to believe this sudden stroke of luck, he made a sudden decision, this could well turn out to be one hell of a day!

“Of course Mr. Brady” replied Joan respectfully with a smile before showing Caroline upstairs.

In his office, Sean looked across the huge desk at the vision of beauty that was a younger, perfect mirror image of her mother Catherine Dixon. Sean quickly noted that, although when he had visited the house, she had been wearing jeans and a baggy sweater, today Caroline was wearing a light, knee length dress showing she not only had a perfect figure, but also long muscular legs, Just right for gripping a lover’s back. For a long moment Sean enjoyed a vision of himself plunging his huge cock into Caroline Dixon’s sweet tight maybe even virgin pussy, while naked on this very desk, while kneeling before him, her equally naked Mother was submissively licking his arse and balls.

Even though many would pour scorn on such an idea, Sean decided to do his utmost to make this happen. After all, he had already chalked up a small yet significant victory in getting Caroline Dixon to come up to his office. Although Sean wasn’t so vain as to believe it was because she was chasing him, the fact was she was here was probably due to her being intrigued by Sean using the term ‘Niche Publications’.

But when in the Dixon house, Sean sensed there been something else, that Caroline had been on the verge of asking a question very close to home.

And that could surely only have been about either Dan or her mother Catherine. Sean would have been very surprised if Catherine had told her daughter she was in effect his slave and as Dan had his own agenda in his pursuit of his mother’s pussy, he also was highly unlikely to have spoken to Caroline. So That would leave only the more feasible scenario, that Caroline had either seen or heard something since coming home, perhaps spotting one of the many photos of his naked mother Dan kept in his room, or even getting hold of one of the recordings Dan kept of his mother’s bedroom activities. Maybe Caroline had even made a tenuous link between Dan’s photos and the bookshop studio. If so, then perhaps Caroline was here on a fishing expedition, or maybe he was simp, y worrying too much and that Caroline just fancied him after all.

“I have a rather delicate question to ask you Sean” began Caroline after a long awkward pause. Sean rhetorically patted himself on the back, but then Caroline hesitated again. Why she should be asking this young man if he knew anything about her mother’s possible fetish orientated bondage affair? Perhaps it would be better to ask him if he knew anything about a ‘fetish’ photo she’d come across by accident ... although not just yet.

So Caroline began by asking, “How well do your know my brother, Sean?”

“Well, as you know he was a couple of years below me at school, but Dan was a hanger on and a sort of gofer for the boys, then your mother was good enough to give myself and Tom some advice about a career in teaching a couple of times and Dan was around, of course, and so we got to know him a little better. So when I came here, I thought of Dan as a good friend who could earn a little money doing odd jobs” replied Sean confidently. After all, everything he’d told Caroline Dixon was quite true ... up to a point.

Caroline was a little taken aback, for her mother had never told her anything about giving student some career advice, but then again, why should she? And as her mother had been a teacher for a while, it did make sense. All the same, it was all rather strange. And some of Sean’s words appeared to have a double meaning, Caroline was certain of it. Sean’s cryptic words caused a sense of trepidation to creep into her mind, but she was determined to push on and discover exactly what that was.

Perhaps a little recklessly, Caroline then asked, “Sean ... has my Mother ... ever been in your shop? Sean knew he could have easily denied this, but why should he? He had nothing to hide and if Caroline were to discover that her mother’s body belonged to him, then so what? She would just have to deal with it one way or the other. So sitting back and relaxing in his large leather swivel chair, Sean nodded his head in affirmation.

“Yes Caroline, your mother has visited us a few times. Why do you ask?”

“Because ... because I found a picture, a large photo of my mother in Dan’s room” blurted out Caroline before immediently wishing she hadn’t.

“So what has a family photo got to do with me Caroline?” replied Sean, pleased he had been correct in the assumption Dan had been careless with those photos of his mother. Later he would speak to Dan about the damage, if it were damage, done by his foolishness.

Caroline was uncertain now. If she described the photo of her mother and was wrong about Sean’s possible involvement, then another person close to them would know about the existence of her mother’s photo and she had no idea of how trustworthy Sean Brady could be, none the less Caroline still found herself replying.

“The photo it ... its ... it shows my mother in, well in what is clearly a compromising position” “So what has this got to do with me?” asked Sean, unwilling to make things easy for Caroline, who now looked and felt a little lost. After all, it probably had more to do with that woman she’d seen in her mother’s bedroom.

“Well, my mother has been acting a little strange since I got home Sean. I find this hard to say but I think she may be having an affair” ... replied Caroline before asking herself why on earth she’d said that to a young man less than half her Mothers age.

Realising she was simply groping in the dark, Sean smiled confidently across at Caroline Dixon. “As lovely as your mother is, and believe me Caroline, you are a younger, just as beautiful version of her, I’m not having an affair with your mother”

“Oh, I never really thought ... oh god, I’m making a mess of this aren’t I? ... And it’s just that, well ... perhaps when you said she had been here a few times and that you have visited the house ... well ... I suppose I may have put two and two together. And that’s stupid really, because I was thinking she is having an affair with another woman. But as you do photographic things here, I thought of that photo and, well, I am sort of being silly I guess” replied Catherine Dixon’s flustered daughter while wondering why she’d been as stupid to mention to Sean Brady, an affair with another woman.

“So who is this other woman then Caroline?” asked Sean, knowing full well it had been the porno actress calling herself Helen Coombe.

“That’s just it Sean ... I don’t know and I probably shouldn’t be telling you this. But all I know is that the other evening I peeked into mothers bedroom and I saw her naked in arms of a tall crop haired blonde woman” “What about Dan? Surely he must have noticed anything?”

“That just brings us back to the picture Sean ... Please be honest with me now ... You told me you have a photographic studio somewhere here ... So when my mother was here, did you ever take a photograph of her?”

“Me? No Caroline” “Then has someone else done so, another woman perhaps?”

“Listen Caroline, You will have to ask your mother whether she has been in the studio or not, it is up to her to answer your question”

“Please Sean, I’m not trying to get mum into trouble here. All I’m trying to do is get my mind around this thing.” “Things haven’t been right at home between mum and dad for some time now and if seeing another woman makes her happy, then that’s fine with me, but that photo is rally worrying me, If this woman is getting a kick out of hurting my mother, I’m not too happy about it, or the fact that Dan is getting a kick out of seeing his mum like that, So please Sean, what is this studio? Is it in these offices? If it is, will you show it to me, just to put my mind at ease?”

Right then Sean couldn’t care less if Caroline Dixon saw the dungeon and stormed out threatening him with all manner of hellfire, for His thoughts had turned toward Helen Coombe, to whom he’d recently sent Kevin to have ‘a word with’ and remind the dyke bitch he’d agreed she only had Catherine Dixon ‘on loan’ from Sean now and again and would never be a full time lesbian slave to her.

For Sean had soon been cursing his stupidity, he really should have known better than send a dyke hater such as Kevin Smith to visit Helen Coombe, because from what he’d heard, Kevin had gone way over the top, harshly beating and anally raping both Helen and her live in partner Sharon, until the women were cum covered and bruised wrecks, both of whom were unable to work on porno films for some time to come.

Those films just happened to be produced by Peter and his business partner and rumour had it both men were extremely unhappy and that retribution in the form of Peters burly Driver come minder, would soon be forthcoming to Kevin Smith, all of which was a little to close to home for Sean

Well there was nothing Sean could do about that but wait and see, right now he was far more interested in discovering if Catherine’s daughter Caroline was willing to submit to him. So dismissing for now his concerns about Helen Coombe, Sean told Caroline, “Well, if you really want to see our studio, you better come with me”

Caroline’s sharp intake of breath was audible when she stepped through the ‘dungeon’ door, to view for the first time its rows of fetish gear and assorted bondage devices. “Oh my God”, whispered Caroline eventually, hardly able to believe her eyes. With a heat suddenly rushing though her body and the pounding of her chest making it difficult for her to say anything more, Caroline padded across the carpeted floor in a mixture of fascination and apprehension.

Then she saw her! Illuminated by spotlights was Sandra, the young woman Caroline had earlier seen in the bookshop, but who was now gagged and naked with her hands tied behind her back, the girls ankles were tied together with thick white rope and from which she was suspended, swinging head down from a ceiling hook.

Caroline’s eyes looked into the pleading and pained eyes off the young woman, whose head was no more than a couple of feet from the floor and in doing so, Caroline’s heart began thumping ever more wildly, her breath quickened, while her pussy began throbbing uncontrollably. Certain her face must have reddened deeply to the hot flush she felt rising through her body, Caroline turned away from Sean and unable to trust her voice, tried to subdue a host of sudden bizarre emotions, before almost struggling for breath, she whispered the question she knew she had to ask Sean.

“ ... oh my god ... have you done this to my Mother Sean?”

Standing directly beside Caroline and the suspended naked Sandra, Sean was only too aware of the rapid rise and fall of her large breasts and could almost touch the heat radiating from her body and convinced Catherine Dixon’s daughter was every bit as excited as Catherine had been the first time she had been brought into the dungeon. For unable to tear her eyes away from the naked, suspended Sandra, Caroline then looked on in sheer amazement when Sean’s hand began stroking Sandra’s legs from her suspended ankles right down to her crotch before his fingers began to toy with the shaven pussy lips, before turning to Caroline and telling her.

“I’ve already told you, only your mother can answer that question Caroline”

Every fibre of her being was urging Caroline to get out of this incredible bizarre place, the like of which she’d never thought could possibly exist in her home town, any more than she’d ever dreamed of seeing a very attractive young woman suspended naked by her ankles from a hook in the ceiling ... with a young man who had so recently been in her home sitting opposite her, now so casually stroking the young girl in an unbelievably sexually charged manner.

But rather than leaving, running out as fast as she could, Caroline Dixon remained rooted to the spot, unable to take her eyes from the incredible sight before her.

“Oh God, please Sean ... I have to know” Caroline eventually managed to whisper.

“know what Caroline? How it feels to be strung up like this, naked and at the mercy of anybody who cares to play with your body?” replied Sean forcefully, now toying with Caroline

Incredibly, at that moment Caroline felt resentful of Sandra. knowing Sean was only speaking a truth she had already admitted to herself. At that moment she wanted nothing more than for Sean to get rid of this girl, for it should have been her naked body strung up like this, with Sean’s strong young hands caressing her defenceless body.

“Please Sean” Now your’e toying with me, please tell me if you did this to my Mother”

“Even if Catherine had been in here, it would have been in total confidence Caroline and I would never betray a confidence, not for Catherine and not for you ... if you decide to ask me to do this for you”

“Ask you?”whispered Caroline breathlessly.

“Oh yes Caroline, no one can force you to do this, first you have to acknowledge your own Desires, only then you can ask me ... if and I repeat the word if ... your mother has experienced what Sandra here is so clearly enjoying, it was because she wanted it to happen, that she desired nothing more than to experience the submission of mind and body to unconditional pleasure.”

“Oh my god” whispered Caroline Dixon, unable to suppress the incredible sensations of excited sexual anticipation Sean Brady was creating inside her, she desperately tried to break the spell. “I ... I ... I’m sorry, I have to go”she whispered breathlessly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.